Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,728)

Showing posts 274,541 - 274,560 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your childishness and impotence, Troll.
a spine, a spine. your kingdom for a spine!!!
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
They hate God becasue God represents everything they hate. God represents love, acceptance and hope. God represents life and humility.
These are proabortion pagans. They are a collectionof damaged and tortured souls. Once Christians, they left the Faith becasue their own lack of humility and prode made them pawns of
Satan. They are lesbians, homosexuals, bisexuals and devil worshipers.
They promote and encourgae aobrtion as it is their way of demeaning motherhood and promoting their culture of death.
A mean and dangerous sect. Their hearts are black and their souls are lost. Pray for them.
Read your post. Do you think that's written by a person who has humility?
You love a God who represents things that you miss in other people.
Love, Acceptance, Hope and humility.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Any problems your god has with me, he can submit (in triplicate) to my address--which I presume he would know--and I'll get back to him within 4-6 weeks.
razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>God didn't make you sin, God gave you a mind and a choice to sin or not. Yes God loves you , but you are responsible for your actions. If you don't ask for forgiveness for your bad choices , then you will suffer the consequences.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
a spine, a spine. your kingdom for a spine!!!
LOL, enjoy your childishness, and impotence, Troll.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Flunked anatomy, I see.
worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
pray tell, where is your spine?

“GO BLACKHAWKS!!”

Since: Dec 07

Home of Lord Stanley!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO You've COMPLETELY lost it. Calling Michelle of all people a "christian killer"??
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!
YOU are the joke son. LOL
Either he really flipped his lid or someone else is posting under his name. These last few posts of his seem really out there but then again, you never know.

I always find it amusing that some folks are so quick to point out the sins of others, not realizing that when you point a finger at someone else, there's 4 fingers pointed back at you. Sin is sin regardless if my sins are different that your(collective you) sins. The Good Lord did not differentiate between sin and He also stated "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". I really believe some folks seriously need to read, and most importantly: comprehend, the Bible that they're so quick to beat others over the head with. Lord have mercy.

Anyways, I hope all is well with you and your family.:o)
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Either he really flipped his lid or someone else is posting under his name. These last few posts of his seem really out there but then again, you never know.
I always find it amusing that some folks are so quick to point out the sins of others, not realizing that when you point a finger at someone else, there's 4 fingers pointed back at you. Sin is sin regardless if my sins are different that your(collective you) sins. The Good Lord did not differentiate between sin and He also stated "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". I really believe some folks seriously need to read, and most importantly: comprehend, the Bible that they're so quick to beat others over the head with. Lord have mercy.
You are twisting things again. You of all people need to sit down and read the bible along with taking RCIA. You have misquoted the bible and believe in moral relativism. I laugh at your type when you say we judge, everyone judges, must be your conscience bothering you again. We are called to speak out about the evil of the world so that those who are in sin can repent. If you think we are harsh, take look at your conscience and another thing, maybe you and others have called posters filth and we react, after all we are human.
razzmatazz

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Any problems your god has with me, he can submit (in triplicate) to my address--which I presume he would know--and I'll get back to him within 4-6 weeks.
<quoted text>
You never know, God just may take you up on that and God just may call you in four to sex weeks, better get prepared.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, enjoy your childishness, and impotence, Troll.
eureka, a spine ! yours ? uh-uh.
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Flunked anatomy, I see.
<quoted text>
oh well, what are you going to do?

however, i did get an a+ in a course on "lethal force".
you dumbass.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the whole concept of God is one big contradiction.
According the the alleged source of God's word...the bible, God loves all his children yet will condemn many decent people to Hell.
Supposedly, according to fundies, God created us, and so this is how God has made me, yet according to you and other fundies I will be damned for being what God made me to be.
Well ,that's one way to view it ,or you could view it Gods way? By one man "Adam" SIN entered the world,and by one Man " Jesus Christ" God made a way, for you to become His child,and be forgiven. How hard is that?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're just pissed because neither you nor any nosy church cleric can control women's sexual and reproductive decisions, Tommydumdum. You make THAT clear every time you post.
Women USED to be controlled by laws made by men -- in the 19th and part of the 20th century, that is -- but the "evil feminists" (in your tiny little mind) spoiled your little control party by ceaselessly working to get women the right to VOTE. And other rights too, of course, like the right to attend college, the right to access to the trades and professions that allow women to live as single, financially independent women rather than being forced to be slaves to a husband. Now that control of women is all gone, and you regressives can't stop WHINING about it.
This is 2013, not 1850, and women get to make our OWN decisions now, including the choice NOT to be a mother at all, or to have just ONE child by choice. Don't like it? Too bad. It ISN'T up to you to make decisions for women anymore. Get over it.
Funny how you come down on the church folks ,yet you and yours have no prob calling a woman a slot or where,if she chooses to carry out her sexual rights in a way YOU AND YOURS deem inappropriate?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text> You are twisting things again. You of all people need to sit down and read the bible along with taking RCIA. You have misquoted the bible and believe in moral relativism. I laugh at your type when you say we judge, everyone judges, must be your conscience bothering you again. We are called to speak out about the evil of the world so that those who are in sin can repent. If you think we are harsh, take look at your conscience and another thing, maybe you and others have called posters filth and we react, after all we are human.
YOU? Human? Doubtful. My guess if they're still looking for the missing link, its in your urine stained gene pool.

In order for one to take any of you phony preachers seriousy, you'd have to present yourself as something we SHOULD pay attention to.

You do NOT present yourself as a christian. You dont present yourself as human most of the time. Who are YOU - among the worst of the phonies - to preach to ANYONE when you CLEARLY dont practice what you're preaching?
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

razzmatazz wrote:
<quoted text>You never know, God just may take you up on that and God just may call you in four to sex weeks, better get prepared.
So your god has sex on the brain huh? Explains much about your priests.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is talking about killing babies here ya moron LOL!
Just put medical waste in for baby ,that way YOU can understand ;)
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you come down on the church folks ,yet you and yours have no prob calling a woman a slot or a where,if she chooses to carry out her sexual rights in a way YOU AND YOURS deem inappropriate?
A "slot or a where"???
Dude, stop drinking.
And stop bitching about YOU calling your mother a 'ho' while you're at at.
sassylicious

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>Read your post. Do you think that's written by a person who has humility?
You love a God who represents things that you miss in other people.
Love, Acceptance, Hope and humility.
The truth is the truth whether one wants to hear and accept it or not. Abortion kills a living,developing human. That human is the offspring of that woman. These are facts. You people support and/or participate in this evil act and you(like the poster pointed out) need prayers.

Do you really think that going before your God/creator on judgment day(the day you die) is going to be good when you attempt to bullsh@t your way out of explaining why you supporting killing what/whom God willed to exist and created in his/her mothers womb? Do you think that God is okay with you trying to play him or be him(like Lucifer did when he was cast out of heaven)?

This forum is discussing abortion. God says that you are either WITH him or AGAINST him.

Do you think that a person locked up in prison shouldn't be if they committed a crime against humanity? Is it ungodliness to point out his crime? Or do you ONLY use that card when discussing those who defend the preborn? You're fooling nobody hut yourself.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well ,that's one way to view it ,or you could view it Gods way? By one man "Adam" SIN entered the world,and by one Man " Jesus Christ" God made a way, for you to become His child,and be forgiven. How hard is that?
What a crock of shit. If one believes in God then they are ALREADY one of His children. Your meaningless jesus has nothing to do with that.
Bit-O-Honey

Mooresville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just put medical waste in for baby ,that way YOU can understand ;)
One doesn't kill 'medical waste" either. Your hystronics are noted and will be mocked accordingly.
sassylicious

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
You're attempting to mock God,not prolifers. God will not be mocked. You know this. You supporting killing living,developing humans that God created.

"Lord have mercy" is correct.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 274,541 - 274,560 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE