Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311358 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

The Prince

Allentown, PA

#289682 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I saw a car with a bumper sticker that said, "Jesus is my copilot." It had just jumped a curb and flattened a tire. I have to admit, that gave me a chuckle.
Your pagan based hatred of Christians must be such a burden to carry through your life. I suppose that is all you have in life. Your hatred of those of the Fatih.
I will pray for your soul.
Gtown71

United States

#289683 Mar 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
BS. First of all, a 14yo is a minor himself and cannot be a pedophile. Secondly, childen do not retain memories of events before the third year. Thirdly, most gay people were never molested.
you'll obviously believe anything that supports your hatred and prejudice.
<quoted text>
I never called the 14 yo a ped. Just telling what I seen. His mother told him, that his birth father molested him, and even if kids do not remember, since he didn't know -there is a spiritual transfer that you know nothing about.
Kids Inherit much from the biological parents.

Another kid in my class had severe anger issues, even though he was raised from birth, by very loving, caring pants. His real mom and dad were truck drivers, and dropped him off with them, and signed papers less than a month after birth.
There are generational curses as well, but again you know nothing about that either.
Gtown71

United States

#289684 Mar 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
It's hard to accidently commit adultery, so yes, it is a decision. It's an action you choose to perform. One is gay whether one has sex or not.
I've had more sex partners than you've had pills, and have never had an STD; it's unprotected sex that's risky. BTW--some STD's can be transmitted through kissing, like herpes.
<quoted text>
According to foo, you are a whore for certain.
Which you may be proud of, or it may bother you.

You have studied the facts, and walk away with human relationships are nothing more then a short carnal act.
One would think, soneone who claims such high intellect,that you would see more then that of a lustful 14 yo boy, looking at a playboy mag. Or play girl in your case?
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289685 Mar 19, 2013
Doc Degall wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all it's not a demand. It's a simple question. You said a preemie could REACH viability with medical assistance. Provide me with one example.....ONE. You can make up your own scenario. It should be easy.
Your so called stats regarding those that survive and those that don't survive with ALS means nothing.
Those that survived with ALS were viable at the time that ALS was applied. Those that did not survive were, in retrospect, NEVER viable. NEITHER is an example of a preemie REACHING viability with medical assistance.
Can you personally, in your own words, define the possible circumstances under which a preemie can reach viability with medical assistance or can you not ? The question is simple.
It's a simple question I've answered multiple times. Still you reject it, you argue against it.

So, why don't you tell me, in your own words, what you think "reaching viability" means as a phrase in conjunction with preemies born at borderline viability and how the limit of viability affects the mortality rate and survival rate of such infants.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

#289686 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? Is it becouse I say being gay, isn't normal?
If no God, then why can't people do as they please?
Would you look down upon anyone for anything?
say an adult rapes a child, or murders a child. Is that ok?
If you say no, then why?
both have happened in the past, so if you say it is not moral, then by "who's " morals?
I geuss, if there is no God, then anything (ANYTHING) a person wants to do should be ok, in their eyes, and as far as their victims, well the stronger survive, and just to bad.
Leviticus.
Chapter 18
22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind,
because it is an abomination.
John

Keller, TX

#289687 Mar 20, 2013
I built one.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289688 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say my mother was being a whore "which I agree with ",but my.mother was single, so anyone who is single and sleeping with others are considered a whore in your book right?
Nope. Only those going to bars and bringing "home a different man every night" as you claimed.
No matter how often or how many, just like cpeter says -he has had more partners, then I could imagine. So he's a bad whore right?
Oh I dont know, he could be a good ho! Depends on how snazzy a dresser he is!

Seriously, I'm PRETTY sure he meant over TIME dear, not different men on an every night basis with impressionable children at home as you claimed your mom did.

So recap -please break down time Frame verses how many partners, so we will know if we've crossed the "foo " line of morality :)
No specific time frame dear. YOU are the one that classified your mother as a whore. Sorry, you dont get to whine about it after the fact.

Location hidden

#289689 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know after you take drugs a while, you have to take the same amount just to feel "normal "
I've only done pain pills, but that's strong enough!
I know what it is like to wake up, and decide within secounds how your day will be, according to how many pills you have.
I know what it's like to take 2 or 3 pills and get high, only to find yourself a few months later taking 17 at once, just to feel "normal "and doing that 3-4 times a day.
I also know how it is for a Real God to come into your life, and break away all of that garbage.
It is only by Gods grace I'm still alive!
It would be nice for once, if you got real with yourself, and stop defending your wrong.
Stop calling evil /good and good /evil.
Having an addiction is not "evil" you moron.

Location hidden

#289690 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never called the 14 yo a ped. Just telling what I seen. His mother told him, that his birth father molested him, and even if kids do not remember, since he didn't know -there is a spiritual transfer that you know nothing about.
Kids Inherit much from the biological parents.
They dont inherit pedophelia you idiot.
Another kid in my class had severe anger issues, even though he was raised from birth, by very loving, caring pants. His real mom and dad were truck drivers, and dropped him off with them, and signed papers less than a month after birth.
There are generational curses as well, but again you know nothing about that either.
@@ So because he had "truckers" for birth parents, that is why he had anger issues??@@

You truly are a moron.
Ocean56

AOL

#289691 Mar 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
Plus ocean is all about womens sexual rights, so if a single girl /woman chooses to go out and have sex, they are whores to right?
All this babbling means...WHAT, exactly?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#289692 Mar 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
As for christianity, its not so simple.
As for homosexuality in animals, nerdy little child, homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease, and it spreaded to the animals.
" homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease, and it spreaded to the animals."

Where in the world did you get this from? What do you have to back this up?

Location hidden

#289693 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
But thanks for the conformation that you're not to be taken seriously.
Carry on troll.
I think that LL is the one with the "emotional and mental disease".

Location hidden

#289694 Mar 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It spread to the animals.
I can't wait to see how you back this up.

Location hidden

#289695 Mar 20, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
It's widespread. I'm not the first to come up with it. I don't know much about it, but I have small splotches of proof.
"I don't know much about it"

No need to point out the perfectly obvious.

Location hidden

#289696 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d DAMN you're stupid.
No Gtown, you weren't born as an adulterer. That was a conscious CHOICE you made to screw another man's wife and abandon your own - or so you claim.
Did you CHOOSE to screw a woman and not a man? Do you CHOOSE to be hetrosexual? No, its hardwired in you, just as being gay or lesbian is hardwired into others.
Can we CHOOSE to be unhappy and unfullfilled all our lives with a partner who's sexuality YOU would approve of? Sure we could, but we're intelligent enough to understand G-d made us just the way he wanted us - or biologically to be with who is RIGHT for us. Its not a choice. Could YOU choose to be with a man, intamately and sexually as a life partner? No, you couldn't.
Screwing around on your spouse is not in your genetic makeup you dunce.
"Did you CHOOSE to screw a woman and not a man? Do you CHOOSE to be hetrosexual? No, its hardwired in you, just as being gay or lesbian is hardwired into others.
Can we CHOOSE to be unhappy and unfullfilled all our lives with a partner who's sexuality YOU would approve of? Sure we could, but we're intelligent enough to understand G-d made us just the way he wanted us - or biologically to be with who is RIGHT for us. Its not a choice."

Very well said!!!

Location hidden

#289697 Mar 20, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What does incest and paedophilia have to do with being gay? Be careful.
Nothing.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289698 Mar 20, 2013
LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone that's calling you out on your dishonesty and racism.
Tough shit if you don't like it.
Call all you want. Only your little minions care.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289699 Mar 20, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait to see how you back this up.
It wasn't a joke?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289701 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You weren't paying attention as usual.
Tiller was doing medically necessary abortions. Gosnell was murdering women and babies. Big difference.
Here's a website of women who appreciated Dr Tiller's services for their medically necessary abortions.
http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/
Yes, I support those without question.
Why dont you go open your big mouth there and tell those women they were wrong?
You wouldn't have the nerve, instead you'll just cut them down here.
Bull. They were both paid to find an excuse to kill late term babies that their mothers decided had to die.
Dr Gosnell by his own estimate legally killed over 16, 000 late term fetuses. BTW you shouldn't be taking the Lord's name in vain.
Just another commandment for you to break?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289702 Mar 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO My grandfather was from South Africa and is Jewish. Being "kinda dark" as in 'swarthy' Cuban or Puerto Rican isn't African you MORON.
My G-d you're stupid.
I have black family members besides the Spanish, she said again.

You might even know one of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 9 min rainmaker2016 15,472
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 10 min rainmaker2016 14,682
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 14 min Bloody Bill Anderson 11,011
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 17 min Suff III 13,334
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 22 min jimi-yank 40,266
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min Sheriff Joe 329,788
last post wins! (Jun '10) 38 min Princess Hey 26,490

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages