Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
272,041 - 272,060 of 305,457 Comments Last updated 17 min ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#289609 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said it did?
You've been trying to argue it for quite awhile now dummy. More like you've been trying to twist the original discussion to fit your moronic views.

Location hidden

#289610 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been my experience only stupid people are racist.
Well that certainly fits Inkstain to a "T".
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289611 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinky, I grew up in Baltimore. I worked in the jails there, had hundreds of tenants, many of whom became my friends to this day. My business partner in Baltimore was black, as will be my partner here. My brother in law is black.
I guarantee they, as a group, are not saying the things you're claiming, and not one would be calling him a "brat". Thats just stupid, but typical for you.
Obama won 95% of the African American vote. Do they ALL like him? Of course not, but they're not being the kind of assholes you're claiming they are.
And again, I GUARANTEE you wouldn't have the nerve to make the comment you did around your so called "black friends".
You're stupid, but even you aren't THAT stupid.
You're just hanging out with blacks with attitudes. I have family members as black as Obama and they don't have a chip on their shoulders and have a sense of humor.

Not everyone thinks and lives like you think they do.

Location hidden

#289612 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they get all bent out of shape over a tongue in cheek comment about the inept pres,
That was a clearly RACIST remark, nothing "tongue in cheek" about it.
but don't have one ounce of concern for babies killed at any point of gestation even up to birth as evidence by their silence over the jobs of people like tiller and gosnell. They accept and agree with their occupation of aborting very late term fetuses.
WTF are you lying about now? Dr Tiller was a doctor, who was murdered by one of your kind.

Gosnell is a murderer who's in jail for his crimes. Hopefully for good. Who says ANYONE here has been "silent" on either one of them? You've been here for very long and drawn out discussions about Gosnell in particular, as well as Dr Tiller.

You're a lying sack of crap Ink.

But keep trying to justify your ignorance, its fun to watch you dig your hole deeper and deeper. LOL

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#289613 Mar 19, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So, is this like 12 year olds, after school?
No, son, this is like what would happen to a racist who would be so stupid as to make racist comments to some people of color that I know. It's called reality and it would be a little more traumatic than your little boyhood memories. Maybe you should get out of the 'burbs, once in a while.

Location hidden

#289614 Mar 19, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says what?
I did. Inkstain is a moron that can't follow a simple discussion.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289615 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't say it to a person's face, there's obviously something wrong with saying it, at all. You are a hypocrite, my friend.
I probably won't have a chance to run into Obama but if you do, you can tell him what I said.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289616 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You've been trying to argue it for quite awhile now dummy. More like you've been trying to twist the original discussion to fit your moronic views.
No I haven't.

Atrisco Village

#289617 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I said that you MORON. Jesus H Christ on a damn crutch, READ before you post idiot.
You think its okay to be a selective racist? Wow.
Your ignorance really knows NO bounds.
She really needs to put a sock in it, already. She just makes it worse and worse for herself.... unless she wants everyone to know that she's a racist, that is.

Atrisco Village

#289618 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinky, I grew up in Baltimore. I worked in the jails there, had hundreds of tenants, many of whom became my friends to this day. My business partner in Baltimore was black, as will be my partner here. My brother in law is black.
I guarantee they, as a group, are not saying the things you're claiming, and not one would be calling him a mop "brat". Thats just stupid, but typical for you.
Obama won 95% of the African American vote. Do they ALL like him? Of course not, but they're not being the kind of assholes you're claiming they are.
And again, I GUARANTEE you wouldn't have the nerve to make the comment you did around your so called "black friends".
You're stupid, but even you aren't THAT stupid.
Ink doesn't have any black friends, IRL.
Gtown71

United States

#289619 Mar 19, 2013
There is many examples in nature , like male lions ripping baby lions "born baby lions " apart, so is that normal for us humans? Lots of animals eat their own vomit,and again this is natural to humans? Teach folks they came from an animal, and they will act like one.
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet there's literally THOUSANDS of examples of homosexuality being perfectly normal in nature.
You're kind are so full of shit.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289620 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a clearly RACIST remark, nothing "tongue in cheek" about it.
<quoted text>
WTF are you lying about now? Dr Tiller was a doctor, who was murdered by one of your kind.
Gosnell is a murderer who's in jail for his crimes. Hopefully for good. Who says ANYONE here has been "silent" on either one of them? You've been here for very long and drawn out discussions about Gosnell in particular, as well as Dr Tiller.
You're a lying sack of crap Ink.
But keep trying to justify your ignorance, its fun to watch you dig your hole deeper and deeper. LOL
Funny, I don't remember you having a problem with them specializing in very late term abortions.

Atrisco Village

#289621 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just hanging out with blacks with attitudes. I have family members as black as Obama and they don't have a chip on their shoulders and have a sense of humor.
Not everyone thinks and lives like you think they do.
You, my little woman, are a lying liar who lies. You're story is more and more ridiculous with every post. Hilarious.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289622 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She really needs to put a sock in it, already. She just makes it worse and worse for herself.... unless she wants everyone to know that she's a racist, that is.
Like I care what you think. It keeps us from talking about how you guys like to see unborn babies killed at the rate of thousands a day.
Gtown71

United States

#289623 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
There is actually a smidgen of truth to what you say. I'll let you figure it out for yourself, though.
Yes there is, I was born with a sin nature. Cpeter was born with a sin nature, as you, and all. My sin may be, and is different from cpeters, yours, and many others.
The only difference is some of us realize it is sin, and thank God for a savior.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289624 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You, my little woman, are a lying liar who lies. You're story is more and more ridiculous with every post. Hilarious.
All true I also have grandchildren are have Cuban and others half Puerto Rican. My husband is from South America and kinda dark. Sorry that I don't fit the picture you conjured up.
Gtown71

United States

#289625 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Omg, you're not a smart boy. God bless you, poor thing.
Science means knowledge, so you're saying the purpose of the body farm, is not to gain knowledge?
Do you think they do it for fun? For the purpose of only seeing how long it takes a human body to rot "abort according to sto. Lol ", or do they do what they do, to help solve murder cases?
I realize your smart, just not wise.
Gtown71

United States

#289627 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, they get all bent out of shape over a tongue in cheek comment about the inept pres, but don't have one ounce of concern for babies killed at any point of gestation even up to birth as evidence by their silence over the jobs of people like tiller and gosnell. They accept and agree with their occupation of aborting very late term fetuses.
Wow -I was just about to write about how they "act " like a comment, about a black man (half white) looks like an ape "which they claim we are kin to ",yet have no problem with a man going into a woman and cutting up her unborn child. They feel alittle better, the smaller the baby is, as if that changes the fact, that a human baby is being killed.

That is how they work. DOUBLE STANDARD.

They cry -freedom of speach "AS LONG AS THAT SPEACH AGREES WITH THEM "

Location hidden

#289628 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I haven't.
Yes Inkstain, you have.

Location hidden

#289629 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I don't remember you having a problem with them specializing in very late term abortions.
You weren't paying attention as usual.

Tiller was doing medically necessary abortions. Gosnell was murdering women and babies. Big difference.

Here's a website of women who appreciated Dr Tiller's services for their medically necessary abortions.

http://www.aheartbreakingchoice.com/

Yes, I support those without question.

Why dont you go open your big mouth there and tell those women they were wrong?

You wouldn't have the nerve, instead you'll just cut them down here.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 31 min scimmages mean no... 10,346
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Fumamchu in Hawaii 307,473
The Obama Epic FAIL BLOG (Feb '13) 3 hr Inane Opinion 560
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 4 hr - -SPOONER- - 5,463
USA and ISIS in Iraq 6 hr Opinion 49
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 7 hr Doug77 9,886
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr gcaveman1 46,326
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••