Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#289526 Mar 19, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
While getting her face rearranged.
No answer with her first response. I asked again. Doubt she will give a straight answer.
Even if I WERE a racist, I sure as sh^t wouldn't be callin' any black folks an "ape" in Oakland. Walnut Creek you might get away with it, but Oakland or Richmond?...admitted racists aren't even THAT stupid.
She can't wiggle out of letting her racist slip show. She needs to just admit that she has work to do on her problem.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289527 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot.
But thanks for the conformation that you're not to be taken seriously.
Carry on troll.
Danth's law comes in handy.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289528 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to see her make those kinds of comments within earshot of ANY decent person.
But hey, she feels safe saying what she REALLY thinks here, becuase there's no danger of a real life punch in the mouth.
A decent person wouldn't punch someone in the mouth because of what they say.

A 20 year old women punched a man in his nose just more making rape jokes, I can see where you are speaking from, considering you are a feminist too.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#289529 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
As for christianity, its not so simple.
As for homosexuality in animals, nerdy little child, homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease, and it spreaded to the animals.
Proof "homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease," please. Or I'll continue believing you, like the others, are only a liar for Jesus.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289530 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet there's literally THOUSANDS of examples of homosexuality being perfectly normal in nature.
You're kind are so full of shit.
It spread to the animals.

Location hidden

#289531 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Cpeter1313 is not so much of a good compassion, empathetic, person, is he, Elise From Burque?
He is cruel when he wants to be.
As are you, I, and everyone else. That just means we are human. Got a problem with that?
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289532 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She can't wiggle out of letting her racist slip show. She needs to just admit that she has work to do on her problem.
You never corrected STO for his abusive comments.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289533 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Normal folks DO become "irate" over racism such as you showed.
There's NOTHING funny about racist comments as you've made.
You don't even know what I said or the context.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#289534 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>They don't determine murder, kid. They simply study how a body decomposes under different conditions. You and Ink don't get it. That's no surprise.
They just don't seem to grasp that murder is a legal term not a scientific term.

Location hidden

#289535 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Its only 19:21 moron. Don't know the time in britain, ignorant worm?
And I'm smart enough to know how precious sleep is.
You have bragged about being old. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of old people need to take naps when they are confused. You're confused. Take a nap and rest your brain.

Location hidden

#289536 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you? You'll get it someday, little girl.
No, I'm definitely not confused. I have kept track of the various conversations happening here. You are trying to deflect from your confusion by accusing me of your affliction. It's not working, pops.
Gtown71

United States

#289537 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>They don't determine murder, kid. They simply study how a body decomposes under different conditions. You and Ink don't get it. That's no surprise.
Tell that to the folks in prison, becouse of how their work help solve a murder case.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289538 Mar 19, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof "homosexuality is an emotional and mental disease," please. Or I'll continue believing you, like the others, are only a liar for Jesus.
Homosexuality is caused by impaired relationships with a father, or perhaps a mother.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289539 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>As are you, I, and everyone else. That just means we are human. Got a problem with that?
Then no human is more empathetic than anybody else. I'm dubious enough why you didn't correct him for stepping out of line.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289540 Mar 19, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
They just don't seem to grasp that murder is a legal term not a scientific term.
Murder is homicide and homicide is a scientific term.

Location hidden

#289541 Mar 19, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they know he's a bit lacking in brain power. He's a whinny spoiled brat.
None of Obama's peers, whether they be allies or opponents, accuse him on being unintelligent, honey. You are making baseless comments, ala Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, et al. I'm not surprised, girl. So, you are saying that you would call a black man an ape in front of your (alleged) black friends? Yeah, sure. Whatever. Pffft...
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289542 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You have bragged about being old. Nothing wrong with that. Lots of old people need to take naps when they are confused. You're confused. Take a nap and rest your brain.
You didn't say it, so what would you know of the context she said it in.

Maybe she meant simply that, maybe not, so what.

Oh, did you say it? Talk about confused lol. Silly discussions.

I didn't brag about being old. I'm not that old anyway. I mentioned it briefly when you nagged on about this kid thing.

Location hidden

#289543 Mar 19, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why angry? Because I put you down a bit too much?
Oh, you say to your sons that you are just looking for lumbs and testicular cancer, and that they are washed properly, when really you just want to fondle and play child bags and flesh sticks with your sons while they are in the bath. Filthy paedophile!
?????
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#289544 Mar 19, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>No, I'm definitely not confused. I have kept track of the various conversations happening here. You are trying to deflect from your confusion by accusing me of your affliction. It's not working, pops.
I'm not confused either. Anyway...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#289545 Mar 19, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

You're a lying sack of shit.

You PRETEND to be better than others however.
See what I mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 5 min Princess Hey 15,018
Baby Boomers Need Trump 36 min Lisa 3
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr met fan 41,001
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,914
News Bloomberg: Trump "risky, reckless and radical" 2 hr Synque 36
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Nemo the RINO 11,395
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 60,675

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages