Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,542)

Showing posts 270,821 - 270,840 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well would you agree, "if there is a God ",that He would be God and us just His creation?
God only deals with sin one way, He kills it.
Yes He has had children killed, but He is God, and it stopped the blood line of that particular sec.
All babies go to Heaven, but God is God, we are not, but have no problem playing it.
What you wrote almost sounds like God created us so he can abort/destroy us.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom went thru both. Two spontaneous before my oldest sibling was born and an induced abortion much later in her life.
I mentioned it years ago to illustrate there is no difference.
I remembered you'd mentioned it, but why is JM bringing it up as if it's any of her nosy-parker business? I mean really? The girl has no class.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Becasue its Skanky. Lying is what she does. Silly Katie, you're expecting something resembling honesty from that idiot? Or the Inkstain for that matter?
I have to admit, its been fun watching STO make idiots of them both! LOL!
It has been interesting. And entertaining!
Hope you're having a nice evening over there, Foo :)

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
God's punishment of evil and corruption can be fierce.
If you believe that then you have to believe that God punishes the non-evil as well. How many times has a good and decent person died a horrible death or had so many bad things happen to them that people ask why, why them? And decent people are often left to wonder why so many "evil" people prosper.

It's too easy to make God's actions out to be anything you want them to be.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
STO, why is JM claiming your mom had induced abortion rather than spontaneous abortion? What is her problem?
I don't have a problem.

Kthanks.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Becasue its Skanky. Lying is what she does. Silly Katie, you're expecting something resembling honesty from that idiot? Or the Inkstain for that matter?
I have to admit, its been fun watching STO make idiots of them both! LOL!
No, you are lying. Typical proabort coming in to defend a.proabort just for being proabort and having NO clue what your talking about.
STO isnt making an idiot out of anyone. He is saying what he believes and is shutting his ears to debate. Numerous debate questions have gone ignored. Speaks volumes.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom went thru both. Two spontaneous before my oldest sibling was born and an induced abortion much later in her life.
I mentioned it years ago to illustrate there is no difference.
Again you show us that you ignore the word of God. I linked you scripture and the ironic part is that you said earlier in reply to it that you weren't iigoring it.

^^^^^^this above proves you not only didn't read it, but that you are ignoring Gods sord where he tells us that CREATES US in the womb ...and that the bible refers to a CHILD in the womb....and the UNBORN CHRIST in the womb....and children in the womb referring to Rebekkehs twins....and that God calls the kiliing of innocents a heinous crime..,etc...

I guess you think God didnt create your sibling that was aborted?

How sad that you don't see a difference between natural death via miscarriage and mom paying a Dr to kill her unwanted child?
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I remembered you'd mentioned it, but why is JM bringing it up as if it's any of her nosy-parker business? I mean really? The girl has no class.
Oh NOW you remember he "mentioned" it but a few posts ago you were calling me a liar?

Dishonest katie.

STO brought up his moms abortion to prove a point. It failed. He also showed us WHY he is ignoring what God has to say. His loyalty is with his mom. I feel bad but he needs to pray for his mother before its too late. I pray he does because he is gravely sinning by supporting killing whom God has creatednin HIS image and likeness....and for abusing scripture to support his prodeath agenda and misleading proaborts who then think Gods okay with killing his innocent creations.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Gimme a break. I'm not putting words in her mouth.
She said the Law makes no sense. More than once. I've answered all questions regarding Numbers 5.
You're full of it.
Kindly go back and read my answers.
The way you are applying it is what she is referring to when she said "it makes no sense"......hence the debate questions she asked you. You know wthe very same ones that I asked.....and you have STILL ignored.

I could understand missing ONE question but she has repeated them for days and so have I. You are ignoring them as you did gtowns question.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and why not read my post that this post of yours ^^^^ was in reply to. It answers her question and yours. Here it is again:
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
The husband doesn't give his wife the "bitter water". The priest does.
I did not add "vomiting" and "headache". I was merely using them as examples that could not prove the wife's infidelity, as Ink was claiming miscarriage/abortion could not prove infidelity. What would?
Whether you believe the "bitter water" causes miscarriage or not, it certainly causes the guilty woman's body to respond in such a way that proves her guilt, according to the Law. Ink is stating that her body response cannot prove her guilt and so claims God's Law "makes no sense". She is calling God a liar.
Honey, pay attention now. This ^^^ Is not explaining what was asked.

Who says the accused adulterous is pregnant? You keep harping on ABORTION. If shes not pregnant then whats the bitter water going to do as to prove her guilty or not? Understand?

It says nothing about her being pregnant or for the bitter water aborting. It is about the priest givinv her the bitter water and either it affects her body or not...depending on her guilt.
sasylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been interesting. And entertaining!
Hope you're having a nice evening over there, Foo :)
You are learning a few thing about what God has to say. Either you chose him or you dont.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Did he warn the chinese, the central american and ausralian native peoples, etc?
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes He did, and never even warned them did He? Let's see, just in noahs case the people had over 120 years of warning.
The reason He spared lot, is the same reason He will spare me.
The same reason He saved noah was the same reason He saved me.
Noah was in the ark "a type of Christ ",and God shut the door, if you noticed.
Those that are "in Christ " shall be saved.
You will probably not have 120 years, and you've been warned many many times, to turn to God, but just like those in noahs day -you say where is this God?
lol -where is the promise of the comming of God unto man?
Those outside of Christ will be destroyed quickly.
I had a choice to make one night, and had I continued to say No -I'll do it my way, then He would have backed off and I would have went to Hell "where I deserve to be ",instead I'm going to Heaven "where I do not deserve to be ",but becouse I've accepted the wonderful "gift " of God, then I'm going.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You are learning a few thing about what God has to say. Either you chose him or you dont.
Psssssssst.....Stupid Skanky - YOU dont speak for G-d, and you certainly dont know how to interpret what he had to say. ROFLMAO You dumb thing.

You dont even know what it means when you keep babbling about how we're "made in His image". You dont have a damn clue.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I don't have a problem.
Kthanks.
Leave the babies alone.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Heya Foo. Sjm isn't lying THIS TIME ( I know, I know. hard to believe). She doesn't know the circumstances, either. But she'll go on claiming my siblings are dead. She's kinda sick like that.
Yes, if his interpretation was correct, I would agree, BUT it is not. He's the only one looking foolish, by trying to even say that there is a pregnant woman in numbers 5, let alone an abortion taking place.

He and all who agree with him on this matter.
Forum

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down, sunshine.
Just beause you misapply scripture doesn't mean I have to sign on.
You have a good night, as well.
It is too late for scripture. Rapture.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, maybe I can't reconcile it, according to you, but still you did not address my point about elevating the rights of the z/e/f above the rights of the woman. The z/e/f is not born, but the woman is. And I don't have the legal expertise of a Supreme Court Justice ya know?
Every time you ejac-late (topix doesn't like that word) millions of live sperms will die...sperm that had the *potential* to become a person. Would you want your sperm's rights elevated above your own? I realize it's not the best analogy, but I think you get the point.
What we need is BC that is 100% effective and then 100% compliance with using it and then we could be arguing something else.
I've got to get to work. Have a good one.
It is a terrible analogy. However, most of you proabortion pagans make terrible analogies in order to make your pointless points of view. All you care about are yourselves. The unborn child is just a casulty of your wanton sexual behavior.

An unborn child starts life at conception. Sperm is alive and so is a female egg but an unborn child is just that, an unborn human being developing to the point of full independent life. That is something nothing but the unborn child can accomploish.

It is a basic fact of life that you pagans cannot or I should say willnot grasp becasue it would shatter your self-centered universe.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

cpeter1313 wrote:
Your god supposedly killed everyone in sodom and gomorrah (except his favorite incestuous family). He killed the first-born of every egyptian family. He drowned the WORLD'S population except for a few favorites, ensuring that all humans afterwards would be the products of incest (he likes keepin' it in the family.)" EVERY ONE of those people were so sinful they deserved to die?
You worship a psychopathic mad-dog killer. If that is god, I sure as hell can do a better job.
<quoted text>
No because God is perfection and even as an imperfect human being, you are also gay.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Want some cheese with that WHINE? That's all the above is; a big, fat WHINE because the world isn't the way YOU want it to be. Too bad.
As I said previously, this ISN'T the 19th century, and women DO have rights now. That includes the right to decide for THEMSELVES whether or not they want to get married, whether or not to have children, and whether or not to continue a pregnancy. If some women want to REJECT marriage and/or motherhood, that's THEIR decision and none of YOUR business.
I'm very glad I was born in the 20th century, and NOT the 19th, when women had NO RIGHTS whatsoever, and were treated like PROPERTY by men. I am very grateful for the brave women of the past and present women's rights movements that fought hard to obtain the rights women DO have. Being able to make my OWN personal decisions is MUCH better than being forced to allow some guy make those decisions FOR me.
WE have all heard your pitch before. You are a closet lesbian that wishes she was born a man. Please get your husband and child some therpy. Living with you is cruel and unnatural punishment.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Better gay than a child rapist like your deity.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
No because God is perfection and even as an imperfect human being, you are also gay.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 270,821 - 270,840 of305,065
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE