Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,954
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#287126 Feb 26, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I support your freedom to say what you want to, but I don't support what you say. Get it, ass?
So you support her freedom to choose abortion, I got it pagan. Thanks!
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#287127 Feb 26, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Pedophilia is attraction to children; gender is rarely a factor. In the case of the RCC scandal, they had easy access to boys.
Sexual orientation refers specifically to peer relationships.
<quoted text>
Of course you would end up defending the pedophile but pirates. The Catholics gave them a safe home and this is what happened.

When you see gay, hide your children away.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

#287128 Feb 26, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You assumed wrong. ANY adult that is a predator against children, no matter what the sex of the child, is NOT gay - they're a pedophile.
Pedophelia is about opportunity - not the gender.
Bulshit, you gaywads are qucik to cover for each oehter. Gay priests gave the Cathilics nightmares. Just as gay sex and beastiality in Africa brought us AIDS.
Gtown71

United States

#287129 Feb 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>He was closest, you nut. He also wasn't a pedophile. Read, honey, read.
Do you believe he did any sin?
Gtown71

United States

#287130 Feb 26, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Figures that you don't watch intelligent television. Whatever.
You really think that pbs is intelligent tv?

Do you watch current or ifc?

Don't be mad, I'm just a man.

Plus I grew up watching pbs, but we didn't have many choices.
I was up to the weather, and which way the anntena was pointed :)

Remember when tv went off at midnight?

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#287131 Feb 27, 2013
Susanm wrote:
Here's an interesting article
http://www.mcall.com/news/breaking/mc-easton-...
"An Easton man is charged with assaulting his unborn child during an incident that happened last month, according to court records.
Andrew Stroud Jr., 31, of 1330 Washington St. in Easton, was charged Friday with aggravated assault of an unborn child, simple assault, reckless endangerment and harassment. He's in Northampton County Prison under $25,000 bail.
Police said they were called for a domestic dispute outside Stroud's home. Victim Janelle Fuller told police that she is 8 1/2 months pregnant with Stroud's child."
What I don't understand is how he can be charged wit assult of an unborn "child I thought that
wasn't a child until it was born.
It's Pa law, simple as that. It's not a universal belief. Not to demean the seriousness of the situation, but I doubt he'll be charged since he was leaving the scene and she grabbed hold of the car door handle. Poor judgment on her part to try to stop a moving vehicle when she's 8 1/2 months pregnant.

Location hidden

#287132 Feb 27, 2013
i doubt the charge will stick.

Location hidden

#287133 Feb 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the name of the author? Abby Johnson.
Oh, and just WAIT until you get to Stupid Sassy's nonsense
I'll get some popcorn, and come back to enjoy the show.
isn't she the turncoat who worked at PP? I saw one of her speeches a couple of weeks ago, she made a fool of herself imo. Said PP would often ask for payment like this...."since your purse is right here". How ridiculous is that?

Location hidden

#287135 Feb 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Good point.In fact, if alcoholism is considered a disease, then why do we punish them for disasters that happen while drinking? It's then not their fault that they didn't have their senses when they drank, drove and killed someone.
Simply NO consequences for any action.
What a life aye?
because drinking and driving is illegal and they know that before they drink.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#287136 Feb 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe he did any sin?
If you're asking if he did anything unethical, of course, I do.

Atrisco Village

#287137 Feb 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really think that pbs is intelligent tv?
Do you watch current or ifc?
Don't be mad, I'm just a man.
Plus I grew up watching pbs, but we didn't have many choices.
I was up to the weather, and which way the anntena was pointed :)
Remember when tv went off at midnight?
You're rambling. I don't care what you do. Enjoy.

Atrisco Village

#287138 Feb 27, 2013
Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you care? I don't think we are suppose to bury
ourselves but I would take it to church and have a mass.
Why would you have an abortion, if you think aborted fetuses should have a funeral mass? If you feel that way, I recommend you don't have an abortion, silly.
Gtown71

United States

#287139 Feb 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You're rambling. I don't care what you do. Enjoy.
I'm going to check it out. Woman! Lol
Ocean56

AOL

#287140 Feb 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
I'm not sure why this has to be explained to some. It's common sense. PP is the largest abortion provider and with 4,000 daily abortions, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to do the math.
The abortion movement is based on evil and deception. And so here we have it...proaborts who can't seem to figure that. Many still refuse to admit that abortion is used as birth control. Also, that many women receive multi-abortions. Single women have most of those abortions because casual sex is all for the 'me me me' mentality. No commitments, man uses girl, girl uses man and when they conceive a child then the man runs or the girl kills.
What an evil and selfish society we live in. We can't (as a society) sink any longer when a Mother justifys killing her own child..(developing in the womb or developing outside the womb).
You can whine about abortion being "evil" all you want, it makes no difference to me. I see it as the termination of an UNWANTED pregnancy, nothing more.

Women who have issues with Planned Parenthood have a simple solution; they don't have to use it. I went there several times when I was much younger and didn't have much money, because I DIDN'T want to end up pregnant. Thanks to PP and its excellent helpful staff, I was never stuck with an unwanted pregnancy, so for me, an abortion was never necessary.

PP also provides contraception and other health services to women who may have NO other options when it comes to health care. I see it as a VERY valuable option for women. What YOU think of it is irrelevant to me.
Ocean56

AOL

#287141 Feb 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
As a "Christian" you should understand fully that Satan is real. He provides us (conveniently)with much temptation to have sex outside marriage(most abortions are done on single women and men fornicating which God forbids). We arenthen left with young women (mostly) pregnant or with a STD while her user bf abandones her.Being in a vulnerable state and scared, she falls prey to Satans lures again in the form of proaborts who will'instantly' take all her problems away.
What NONSENSE. Satan is nothing more than a religionist INVENTION; in other words, MADE UP. Not the brightest bulb in the pack, are you.@@
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287143 Feb 27, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
The Catholics I know were raised in the religion and don't practice anymore. They consider themselves Catholic and must have forgotten the details.
You think?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287144 Feb 27, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
So the only way it's not considered ,urder is if the mother does it..how convienent.
How true.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287145 Feb 27, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't include -- maybe they can't afford contraception.
"no woman should be getting pregnant through casual sex.'
Now you're expecting perfection. Thought you were a Christian.
Always an excuse. Once upon a time, when first married, I couldn't afford contraception and I didn't have sex on the days that I could become pregnant. It's called responsibility, not perfection.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287146 Feb 27, 2013
sasylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ohhh boyyy am I Impressed.
LOL
PP doesn't do "cancer screenings".
I don't do "cancer screenings".
I check my breast for lumps as does my ob/gyn. It's no "cancer screening" like PP lied about. A mammography is an official "cancer screening". Even when Dr says I am good to go, he still will send me for a "cancer screening".
I've read through their literature and much of it is misleading especially to women who can't even follow the instructions for using birth control.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287147 Feb 27, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
We've had this discussion before. Peter proved to be fallible when he denied Christ. That was after the Catholic tradition says he became the first Pope.
He wasn't Pope when that happened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 5 min Unbiased Padres Fan 312,802
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 16 min Unbiased Padres Fan 207
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 21 min Nassau 3 12,085
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min kal 50,341
last post wins! (Jun '10) 36 min The Phanton Rider 25,500
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 48 min mossy seaman 9,707
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 48 min Nemo 17,498

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match