Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313362 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#287151 Feb 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I've read through their literature and much of it is misleading especially to women who can't even follow the instructions for using birth control.
Are you another idiot who thinks a clinical breast exam is NOT cancer screening?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#287152 Feb 27, 2013
The african AIDS epidemic involves heteros, you fu**ing moron. Bestiality had nothing to do with it; it transferred between species by the ingestion of poorly-prepared simian meat.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Bulshit, you gaywads are qucik to cover for each oehter. Gay priests gave the Cathilics nightmares. Just as gay sex and beastiality in Africa brought us AIDS.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287153 Feb 27, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying Peter wasn't pope yet and so wasn't infallible yet. He was simply given the promise that he would become infallible but only after he made some really serious blunders.
Sorry, imo, it doesn't wash. But you believe as you like.
Maybe this helps.

http://www.catholic.com/tracts/papal-infallib...
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287154 Feb 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you another idiot who thinks a clinical breast exam is NOT cancer screening?
Good morning to you too.

No I think they are technically accurate but intentionally misleading.
Gtown71

United States

#287155 Feb 27, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
What NONSENSE. Satan is nothing more than a religionist INVENTION; in other words, MADE UP. Not the brightest bulb in the pack, are you.@@
You are 100% correct and sassy, me, and a bunch more are idiots, OR YOU'RE 100% Wrong.

Even Paul says he seen just a glimpse of the afterlife, and wished he could go to Hell, if it would save all his.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287156 Feb 27, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus' civil rights do not exist. Not until following a complete birth.
Scott Peterson says you are wrong from his jail cell.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287157 Feb 27, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who does that to a child is very sick, and I'm not sure can ever be rehabilitated. There is also a HUGE difference in a 19 year old having sex with a 17 year old, and a 47 year old with a 5 year old.
Many of the victims were teen age boys. That's not pedophilia.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287158 Feb 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning to you too.
No I think they are technically accurate but intentionally misleading.
You think clinical breast exams are "technically accurate but intentionally misleading"?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287159 Feb 27, 2013
AyakaNeo wrote:
i doubt the charge will stick.
You hope.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287160 Feb 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>They go for all of the reasons pregnant women go to women's health clinics. How often do women go to a health clinic to give birth? Like I said, your critical thinking skills are lacking. Thanks for proving that.
Few give prenatal care.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287161 Feb 27, 2013
Sorry, but we've all seen the video where PP supposedly "lied about doing mammograms". They did not. The woman said breast cancer screening. A clinical breast exam IS breast cancer screening. Period. There is nothing "misleading" there. PP clinics perform clinical breast exams and refer women out to places that perform free or low cost mammos, just like my OB/GYN does. Oh, except that my OB/GYN doesn't bother choosing a free or low cost place, as I have insurance. Unlike many women who go to PP clinics.

The desperation to whine about PP causes the kind of stupidity we saw yesterday, with Stupid Sassy saying that CBEs are "not cancer screening". As it caused the PLM to claim that PP lied about doing mammograms when they patently did not. Now THAT is "intentionally misleading".
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287162 Feb 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You think clinical breast exams are "technically accurate but intentionally misleading"?
Yes, I think to some that sounds like a mammogram. Why do you think the rate of metastasized beast cancer in young women has risen alarmingly?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287163 Feb 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You hope.
What an idiotic thing to say. Why would that be their "hope"?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287164 Feb 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If you're asking if he did anything unethical, of course, I do.
Not the question.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287165 Feb 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Few give prenatal care.
The number doesn't matter. The fact that some do disproves your implication that the only reason a pregnant woman would have for going to a PP clinic is to have an abortion.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287166 Feb 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it. Aborted fetuses aren't saved for burial or cremation. They are medical waste.
Not always. We have a cemetary where a special section called 'the innocents' is where stillborns and aborted babies are buried.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#287167 Feb 27, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think to some that sounds like a mammogram. Why do you think the rate of metastasized beast cancer in young women has risen alarmingly?
Only an idiot would assume that the phrase breast cancer screening ONLY meant mammograms when there are several such tests, and mammos aren't even done on women until they are 40 unless they fall into high risk categories.

If you are attempting to imply that the rate of metastasized breast cancer in young women is PP's fault because they don't do mammos, then it's YOU who is being "intentionally misleading".
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287168 Feb 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The number doesn't matter. The fact that some do disproves your implication that the only reason a pregnant woman would have for going to a PP clinic is to have an abortion.
Of course it does. If most of PPs don't do prenatal care and they don't then obviously the pregnant women aren't going they for a service that they don't offer. Use some common sense.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287169 Feb 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Only an idiot would assume that the phrase breast cancer screening ONLY meant mammograms when there are several such tests, and mammos aren't even done on women until they are 40 unless they fall into high risk categories.
If you are attempting to imply that the rate of metastasized breast cancer in young women is PP's fault because they don't do mammos, then it's YOU who is being "intentionally misleading".
It amazes me that you think women who can't follow birth control in structions would know the difference between mammograms and breast screenings.

As far as your second paragraph, it is off the charts for stupidity.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#287170 Feb 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What an idiotic thing to say. Why would that be their "hope"?
Because if he is convicted of a crime against an unborn child, pcers will have a harder time declaring that the baby inutero isn't a child. You already have a problem with that Scott Peterson case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Paul Yanks 42,594
Word Association (Jul '10) 3 hr Princess Hey 7,698
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 17,524
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 335,452
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr -Glinda- 15,987
Kelly Anne Conway- your next president 4 hr sally 9
News The Complexities of Being Both Latino and Muslim Dec '16 Nonlib 3

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance