1. Most women who don't want pregnancy or children DO take some form of birth control to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The problem is that NO BC method is 100% against unwanted pregnancy, so BC failures can and do happen occasionally.1. How about the woman assuming preventing the creation of another life?
2. Or taking the morning after pill if there is any doubt?
3. Or men assuming more responsibilty themselves?
2. The morning after pill is only effective within a 72-hour period after having sex. If for any reason it isn't taken within that time limit, it can be too late.
3. You should talk to the men about that. Many of them BAIL because they don't want to pay child support for 18 years.
In any case, it is still EACH WOMAN's decision whether or not to continue a pregnancy. If it isn't YOUR pregnancy, it isn't your decision. It really IS that simple.