Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
267,901 - 267,920 of 305,075 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well atleast you're right on this one -her guilt WAS the fact that she slept with another man, yet the INNOCENT woman was able to RECIEVE SEED, which means SHE WAS NOT PREGNANT, and it never says the guilty one was either.
Again sto, even if it clearly said that an abortion took place, for it to mean "as you say ",a place where God condones abortion, then a woman today would have to :
A. Be married
B. Cheat on her husband
C.get pregnant from the affair
D.hope that the spirit of jealousy comes on her husband
E.lie to her husband, when asked if she's ever cheated
F.go with her husband to the priest
G.go through the entire deal
H.not only let her lies and affair end her pregnancy, but be prepared for her thigh to rot, and be shunned by All.
I. BE A JEW
Have you ever admitted being wrong and moving on before, or can you just not seem to do that?
I promise, if you do, that I will not bring it up again, or throw it in your face, and be willing to listen to future interpretations from you . After all, if a christian is not very good at forgiveness, then that is what their main entire life change is based on,so they have somewhat of a problem.
Can you imagine being the parent of a little boy who was raped and you were so beside yourself, you talked to your local parish priest about it, hoping he would comfort you. In this case, the priest didn't rape the boy, someone else did. Can you imagine what the priest must be thinking? Does he get all anxious and start to sweat or does he stifle a big laugh?
Shame on anyone who still attends mass and hands over their hard earned money to THEM. They are just as bad as the priests.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see this proof you keep claiming exists. Chapter and verse, please. Or are you going to keep offering excuses why you "won't" offer it yet, Fraud?
I believe that Jesus followed the Commandments given to Moses and preached that every Jew should adhere to them. His message was one of love and forgiveness.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Nope. You're outright lying
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong.
He's against it for all, but for sure christians!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know where you are trying to run with this. I said that if a woman wanted an abortion and she was not at a clinic that does abortions she would be advised of one that does. Isn't that PP's purpose?
You're lying. What you ACTUALLY said was that she'd just be referred to "another PP clinic" that does abortions, because they "keep it all in the family".

I asked you to prove that, and you can't. Like I said, if you were honest, you'd admit it. You're not.

And no, that's not their purpose.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe that Jesus followed the Commandments given to Moses and preached that every Jew should adhere to them. His message was one of love and forgiveness.
One, none of the commandments say anything about abortion.

Two I wasn't asking you, so what you "believe", is irrelevant.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my point. Saying one is a Christian while they reek of rotten fruit is clear evidence they are not.
I watched a documentary last night about the Spaniards' treatment of the Indians and their cruelty to them in the name of "Christianity" in search of riches. It almost made me ill. Couldn't even finish watching it.
So it was fresh on my mind. It is true that some come to know the truth out of a fear of hell, so there's nothing wrong with that or even reminding them that this is a distinct possibility.
We both agree that we are all part of one body but with different functions and Christ is the head of that body.
So no worries, I hope, and it's all good.
Geez. I wish I had a nickel for every time a fellow Christian on this thread told me I'm going to hell.

With Gtown, I'd be up at least $25. lol
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is ALL about money. And of course, raping young boys.
When a priest is raping lots of little boys, where is god? I guess he could be standing in the corner laughing his butt off. God is useless.
When do we get to see god? Can't wait.
Yes religion can be used for making money or rape of kids, or keeping people locked into bondage, if used wrong, but that has nothing to do witg a real God. A God which sacraficed so much for us ALL.

A God which gives All of us free will.

You either have free will OR you are a robot.

We didn't get a choice in the matter. It would be the same, if you were god and created these tiny people.

These people who are never thankful for guppy, and never thankful for what good things they do have, always wanting more, and more, but not wanting to give anything.

Plus as bad as things can be for people here on earth, eternity will make this life mighty short.

I have a million questions, but again I only started believing in God, after He woke me up.
He saved me.
He changed me.
He has blessed me.
He has blessed my home.
He has blessed my country.

My country has turned away from Him.
We think nothing of stopping the tiny hearts of over 3000 humans a day, and get all upset when 20 humans, that are just a few years older are killed.

Well we should be upset for both!

Right now you don't want to meet God in Heaven, becouse you will meet Him as your judge.

We were either created by God, or nothing exploded into all we see. Gods word says that you should be able to look at the earth, and moon, starts, sun, and realize that there is a creator.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us have cried so many tears, we're dried out.
Have you ever seen a baby, fully formed, gender and all, floating in a plastic containter of formaldehyde?
It's something you can never forget.
No, and I never want to.

You say it is fully formed. I thought everyone (here) says they take the baby out in pieces?

Why is it in a container of formaldehyde? Don't they discard it?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying. What you ACTUALLY said was that she'd just be referred to "another PP clinic" that does abortions, because they "keep it all in the family".
I asked you to prove that, and you can't. Like I said, if you were honest, you'd admit it. You're not.
And no, that's not their purpose.
PP does more abortions than anybody else. It is their purpose to abort a fetus that mom doesn't want.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well atleast you're right on this one -her guilt WAS the fact that she slept with another man, yet the INNOCENT woman was able to RECIEVE SEED, which means SHE WAS NOT PREGNANT, and it never says the guilty one was either.
Again sto, even if it clearly said that an abortion took place, for it to mean "as you say ",a place where God condones abortion, then a woman today would have to :
A. Be married
B. Cheat on her husband
C.get pregnant from the affair
D.hope that the spirit of jealousy comes on her husband
E.lie to her husband, when asked if she's ever cheated
F.go with her husband to the priest
G.go through the entire deal
H.not only let her lies and affair end her pregnancy, but be prepared for her thigh to rot, and be shunned by All.
I. BE A JEW
Have you ever admitted being wrong and moving on before, or can you just not seem to do that?
I promise, if you do, that I will not bring it up again, or throw it in your face, and be willing to listen to future interpretations from you . After all, if a christian is not very good at forgiveness, then that is what their main entire life change is based on,so they have somewhat of a problem.
Given the Hebrew translations, I'm not wrong.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
One, none of the commandments say anything about abortion.
Two I wasn't asking you, so what you "believe", is irrelevant.
Thou shall not murder. It was murder until Roe v Wade, but I'm sure that didn't change God's mind.

Maybe He would have held silent prayer at PP facilities to protest against the unjustice of abortion.
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you think in Gods eyes, He knows what one is thinking in their heart?
If one is going to be guilty, they might as well do it, no?
What are you talking about?
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Every bible-believing church on the planet uses contributions on the part of its members for community outreach.
It's a big part of what churches do. Protestants and Catholics alike. Much to their credit, the Catholic Church focuses very much of their resources on the poor and providing comfort and shelter.
Food pantries, benevolence funds, reaching those in need and offering hope is a good thing, isn't it?
They also have to pay the bills too, of course. Most church members would rather worship out of the heat, rain and cold. Souls are saved because churches open their doors to anyone.
IF the catholic church helps the poor, why do they charge the 'poor' to attend their schools?

A lot of the money goes to the Vatican. And of course, legal fees. They are closing a lot of schools and don't seem to care where thousands of kids will go. Essentially, turning their backs on them. I guess that's the christian way.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
PP does more abortions than anybody else. It is their purpose to abort a fetus that mom doesn't want.
No, it is not. Again, you're just lying.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes religion can be used for making money or rape of kids, or keeping people locked into bondage, if used wrong, but that has nothing to do witg a real God. A God which sacraficed so much for us ALL.
A God which gives All of us free will.
You either have free will OR you are a robot.
We didn't get a choice in the matter. It would be the same, if you were god and created these tiny people.
These people who are never thankful for guppy, and never thankful for what good things they do have, always wanting more, and more, but not wanting to give anything.
Plus as bad as things can be for people here on earth, eternity will make this life mighty short.
I have a million questions, but again I only started believing in God, after He woke me up.
He saved me.
He changed me.
He has blessed me.
He has blessed my home.
He has blessed my country.
My country has turned away from Him.
We think nothing of stopping the tiny hearts of over 3000 humans a day, and get all upset when 20 humans, that are just a few years older are killed.
Well we should be upset for both!
Right now you don't want to meet God in Heaven, becouse you will meet Him as your judge.
We were either created by God, or nothing exploded into all we see. Gods word says that you should be able to look at the earth, and moon, starts, sun, and realize that there is a creator.
I see.

Don't you find it hard to believe that ONE person created all of this? Ponder that.
Forum

Lovington, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

There are dolls now that look like real
newborn babies.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are not a child of God, the devil is your father?
Kind of like 'Rosemary's Baby?'
I don't know what a rosemary's baby is, but yes people either are a born again child of God, or they belong to their father, the devil. No matter if they are what you call very good people, or very bad people. They may be very religious, or not, but it doesn't matter. Women can be virgins or whores. The same for men. Once they've crossed Gods line of accountability, then they must choose.

Some will never reach that point, and only God knows who belong to Him. Just like in anything in life worth anything, your true hearts desire overrides anything you claim to do or be with God.

For years I had no no no desire for anything of God, and could Not understand why any one would, alot was for the very reasons you give, but now and for the last 12+ years, I just wish I could shake them awake and show them what the truth is, and how God is real!
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
She had a choice, she could have just told her husband what she did, right?
She claimed she didn't.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shall not murder. It was murder until Roe v Wade, but I'm sure that didn't change God's mind.
Maybe He would have held silent prayer at PP facilities to protest against the unjustice of abortion.
It's never been murder.
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Forum wrote:
There are dolls now that look like real
newborn babies.
They're cool looking and they don't cry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE