Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310940 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#285340 Feb 20, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of us have cried so many tears, we're dried out.
Have you ever seen a baby, fully formed, gender and all, floating in a plastic containter of formaldehyde?
It's something you can never forget.
ROFLMAO No, and neither have you ya lyin sack.

No wait! Now that I think about it, I acually HAVE seen babies floating in formaldehyde at the Walter Reed Hospital medical museum. They have an embryology collection that's VERY interesting.

http://www.medicalmuseum.mil/index.cfm...

Location hidden

#285341 Feb 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I may and do offend many, but I don't intend on agreeing with them, and hold their hand as they head for Hell like sto, so please remember this is not how most people witness, it is a public forum, and God has many tools in His shed, and I to say this with humility.
Its your hell Gtown, you burn in it. The rest of us will laugh at your stupid ass. Because if you think THIS will get you into your version of heaven, you're sadly mistaken.

And if you ARE in heaven? Most of us wouldn't want to be there. An "eternity" with idiots like you WOULD be hell.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#285342 Feb 20, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
Spontaneous abortions usually occur before the sixth week and sharply decreases after the 10th week. Most women aren't even aware they pass the product of conception when bleeding first occurs.
Stillborn babies are sometimes buried by the parents as a form of closure or disposed of by the hospitals depending on the age of gestation.
The massive number of aborted babies and the disposing of them presented a different problem.
"Massive number of aborted babies.... " Wow, really? And each one of them was preserved, for no apparent reason, in a jar of formaldehyde...or, maybe it
was just tap water.... Or.... or...

Gimme a break, lady.

Location hidden

#285343 Feb 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I call bullshit on any judge declaring ingesting illegal drugs to be "perfectly legal" for ANYONE. Is this another of your "common sense perception" things, or do you have an actual source this time?
Looks like we have another nutter on board.

Location hidden

#285344 Feb 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The abortions are simply referred to another PP clinic that does perform them. It's all in the family.
You're - as usual - dead wrong.

I can tell you that the PP's in Baltimore that dont do abortions, refer to Johns Hopkins health clinic, or the Harbor Hospiatl clinic, as well as Sinai, Maryland General and Union Memorial. Further, in DC, Deleware and central VA, they're referred to HOSPITALS - NOT other PP's.

Location hidden

#285345 Feb 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you think they do with women who want an abortion? Say no you can't have one? LOL
They refer them to hospitals that do them you MORON.

Location hidden

#285346 Feb 20, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO No, and neither have you ya lyin sack.
No wait! Now that I think about it, I acually HAVE seen babies floating in formaldehyde at the Walter Reed Hospital medical museum. They have an embryology collection that's VERY interesting.
http://www.medicalmuseum.mil/index.cfm...
The exhibition, Bodies, had human embryos and fetuses in various stages of development. Fascinating.

Location hidden

#285347 Feb 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not going to explain simple logistics to you. If you want to believe for some reason that PP does not refer women wanting an abortion to one of their clinics that does abortions, then so be it but don't bother the rest of us with your silly games.
What are you defending? It is their job to get the rid of the fetus.
You're a moron Inkstain. Seriously stupid. DELIBERATELY so. PP is a HEALTH clinic. Only 3% of their services are abortion related. Get over it and stop lying about it.

Location hidden

#285348 Feb 20, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to go beyond the English translation. You have to break it back to the Hebrew. If you're not willing to do that, you have no rebuttal.
He barely has a working knowledge of ENGLISH, you want the idiot to take it back to HEBREW?? ROFLMAO I love you STO, you silly optimist you! <<grin>>

Location hidden

#285349 Feb 20, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. lilLynne is always confused.
All along, we've been discussing viability of an infant, due to Doc's and CD's discussion.
I conceded Doc's strict legal use of the word "viable" does include with ALS, because, like he said -- if the MD does not deem the infant viable it will not get ALS. The medical reality as to whether or not that infant is viable is unknown.
LilLynne is having a discussion with herself, since the current conversation has nada to do with her rants.
Exactly. As she waits desperately for Doc to validate her. SHe's pathetic.

Location hidden

#285350 Feb 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that 'IF' she wants one she would be referred to a clinic that performs abortions. Makes sense doesn't it?
No, not really. And you're wrong, at least in Maryland.

Location hidden

#285351 Feb 20, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
PP does more abortions than anybody else. It is their purpose to abort a fetus that mom doesn't want.
Their "purpose" is a LOT more than that Inkstain, you lying sack of crap. Their PURPOSE is stated in their mission statement. You should read it sometime.

You dunce.

What IS it your kind think you accomplish with your DELIBERATE stupidity and selective blindness?

And WHY wont ANY of you EVER answer that question?

Location hidden

#285352 Feb 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you were going to Hell sto.
You are a LYING sack of shit.

YOU said, just a few hours ago:

"I may and do offend many, but I don't intend on agreeing with them, and hold their hand as they head for Hell like sto."

Location hidden

#285353 Feb 20, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems like you've either had a bad experience with a catholic church, or just going by the actions of a few.
Pssssssst.......YOU are one of the FEW that give christians a bad name.

Location hidden

#285354 Feb 20, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
This was back in the mid 1970s when saline solution was only used in abortions.
There was NEVER a time when saline solutions were ONLY used in abortions.
I had to carry the dead baby in a cold metal bowl to the storage room on the floor. When I came back later, it was floating in a plastic container of formaldehyde.
You are LYING. No hospital ANYWHERE put aborted fetus's in formaldehyde, unless they were preserving them for a long time for some reason.

Why do your kind LIE ALL THE DAMN TIME? And about STUPID shit?
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#285355 Feb 20, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're right, they don't care. They're too shortsighted to see that an attack on one person's civil rights is an attack on everyone's. All they care about is legislating their personally held beliefs.
It's that they'll go to any lengths to legislate their personally held beliefs that is disconcerting, imo. That link of the photo shopped hodge-podge pics of dead embryos/fetuses, infants, pregnant women, Planned Parenthood, ultrasound pics, and etc.? Well it shows such a willingness for open manipulation (from either angle; being or doing). That these people are unable to separate these images, keep 'em in context, is disheartening. They might as well stick their spoons out and ask for more.

Location hidden

#285356 Feb 20, 2013
Bit-o-honey wrote:
<quoted text>
A- abortion is not murder.
B- abortion was not murder before R v V wade.
You're not very bright.
ROFLMAO You naied THAT quick!

Location hidden

#285357 Feb 20, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to have to tell you but that's exactly what they did with it. Saw it with my own eyes.
Like I said before, it's something you don't forget.
That was almost four decades ago. Things are different now. They just empty out the vacuum suction containers. Probably throw that out with other hospital waste too.
Sounds barbaric, I know but, sadly, that's what we're becoming.
Clearly YOUR kind are becoming more desperate with your lies. You did NOT see that with your own eyes, because it didn't happen any more than some nurse DESPERATELY tying to feed a 4 month old fetus with a blanket wrapped around it, with a bottle.

If your claims weren't so pathetic, they'd be MUCH funnier!.

Location hidden

#285358 Feb 20, 2013
SapphireBlue wrote:
<quoted text>
When 9 people can make that kind of decision, especially concerning moral issues that are this controversial, something got turned around somewhere.
Your kind said that about women's right to vote and blacks and white marrying - among other things - too. Yet more of your ilk's many "tough shit" moments in history.
Katie

Spanaway, WA

#285359 Feb 20, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>"Massive number of aborted babies.... " Wow, really? And each one of them was preserved, for no apparent reason, in a jar of formaldehyde...or, maybe it
was just tap water.... Or.... or...
Gimme a break, lady.
She couldn't tell the difference between tap water and formaldehyde? Seriously? My mom, a former renal nurse back in the '70-'80s, well you could smell the difference just walking on her ward.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 min the don 4,924
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 28 min Forrest 14,656
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 28 min Forrest 13,677
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 58,800
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr barefoot2626 10,251
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 1 hr ZCs 893
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr jimi-yank 327,277
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages