Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,307)

Showing posts 266,121 - 266,140 of303,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I must admit I like you and foo.
I have an idea, instead of calling someone ideas about something idiotic and running away like a 5 year old, why not offer up some ideas of your own?
You greatest answer is "you just stupid, and don't understand science " which could be the tittle to you vid or book.
Inside it could just be you repeating that statement over and over
Lol
Perhaps come with free stickers, and word.puzzles? Lol
Then you could come out with a new book each month.
Book like "there is no Hell ",by Kenose. Lol
And the soul never dies, becouse there is No soul. By Kenose :)
More stupidity from you.... or are you willfully distorting the things I've said?

You can't even understand the simple things I've repeated in this thread and to you.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay attention, Witless. That post of mine was not in response to that question.
You are a hypocrite, whining about people doing to Christians what many of the Christians on here also do.
Now, it's not that I couldn't answer. It's that I refuse to let you derail the subject to deflect from my point.
Sure.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>

FUnny how the site you stole this from left out the CONTEXT as well as the critical last line:
"But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful."
You're bigotry and ignorance is typical Inkstain.
Want to start taking lines from your version of the bible out of context?
Repent for what? Eight years in prison and tortured is punishment for Saeed Abedani not repenting?

Quran (9:29)- "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,(even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

From religionofpeace
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, you Imbecile, the subject was NOT apostasy.
The subject was non conversion and the punishment was even more ugly. I do feel that you accept the brutality of today's consequence of Muslim rejection. Have you noticed that all these barbaric regimes are Muslim?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The subject was non conversion and the punishment was even more ugly. I do feel that you accept the brutality of today's consequence of Muslim rejection. Have you noticed that all these barbaric regimes are Muslim?
The subject was not about Muslims leaving their religion, Witless. The point I made was about the other idiots accusations about what Islam teaches, which had nothing to do with apostasy. Again, I will not let you deflect from my point just because the bigotry was disproven. I will not let you make up a position for me, and then demand I defend things I haven't said in the first place. Period.

Your source is an antagonistic one. Should we learn about Christianity from a Muslim site?
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Big Stoopid Sky wrote:
G-d came into me one night. He filled me with his flowing spirit. G-d kept coming into me every night and made me cry out with such ecstasy. He filled me night after night with his flowing love! G-d filled me to my very core!
That was not God, it was your brother. And yes you enjoyed it, pagan.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Not me, o imam of ignorance.
Guppy wrote:
Peter is pretending to be lots of people. Oh dear.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I was wrong, you don't have the intelligence needed or the intellectual honesty.
Oh now you have done it. bitter gets very angry when you remind her that she has trouble keeping up with the rest of the class. She will start to tell you how dumb 'YOU' are. She is a sad case, so please be careful with her.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you have done it. bitter gets very angry when you remind her that she has trouble keeping up with the rest of the class. She will start to tell you how dumb 'YOU' are. She is a sad case, so please be careful with her.
LOL She already has. She can't carry forward from the 10th century to now and follow the dots.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

My, what a festering cesspool of bile you are.

Women "stayed home where they belonged"? My, how neanderthal. My mother worked most of her adult life, mostly as a teacher. She and my father worked AND raised a family with 7 kids.

The media coverage of AIDS was abysmal; very little useful info was given out in the press. Look at you; you never even had enough data to learn how to spell it correctly.

I'm 54. You're what...12?
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
O my gosh. Your mother and i are in competition with each other. Sigh.
Your mother did NOT tell you everything she was feeling. She didn't want to hurt you. She withheld her true feelings. You know that.
Women in the 40's? Most stayed home where they belonged when they had kids. Your mother tried to get a job and was rejected?
Yes, media was all over the aides situation. It was everywhere. TV, papers, magazines etc. You couldn't get away from it. Your mother read and watched tv. She knew.
You must be pretty old if your father was in World War 2.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one bit of this has danything to do with the subject at hand. And much of it is crap.
You're opinion, but I was saying all who know Jesus Christ, or are known of Jesus Christ are true christians.

All others are christians by name only.

The other fact remains, is all of the religions in the world cannot be right.

They all disagree with each other.

Many are taught to worship cows, but cows will not help anyone when they die.

Only A true God will.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

They are not the everyday citizenry; they are taliban extremists, and they are in power. Which is exactly why secular governments are best.

The middle east is an entirely different culture and views torture differently than we do...although not TOO differently, considering gitmo and waterboarding.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What kind of people have laws that torture and imprison human beings that don't agree with their religion? These aren't extremists. They are the everyday people of the country.
The Prince

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
My, what a festering cesspool of bile you are.
Women "stayed home where they belonged"? My, how neanderthal. My mother worked most of her adult life, mostly as a teacher. She and my father worked AND raised a family with 7 kids.
The media coverage of AIDS was abysmal; very little useful info was given out in the press. Look at you; you never even had enough data to learn how to spell it correctly.
I'm 54. You're what...12?
<quoted text>
AIDS was brought to this country by pateint 1, a gay airline pilot. It came from Eurpoe after some inter species sex bewteen a gay man and a monkey eventually evolved into the disease it is today.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're opinion, but I was saying all who know Jesus Christ, or are known of Jesus Christ are true christians.
All others are christians by name only.
The other fact remains, is all of the religions in the world cannot be right.
They all disagree with each other.
Many are taught to worship cows, but cows will not help anyone when they die.
Only A true God will.
LOL, another bunch of crap. Your ignorance of other religions is sad. Which religion do you erroneously believe "worships" cows?

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

The SCOTUS didn't suddenly find it; it hadn't had to deal with the issue before. At the time the constitution was written, abortion was legal.
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
The liberal courts didn't "discover" it in the constitution until the 1970's. The constitution was written in the mid 1770,s and not adopted until the 1780's, so what history are you referring to. The history you make up for your own convenience?
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
They are not the everyday citizenry; they are taliban extremists, and they are in power. Which is exactly why secular governments are best.
The middle east is an entirely different culture and views torture differently than we do...although not TOO differently, considering gitmo and waterboarding.
<quoted text>
The taliban are not in government in any of the countries I mentioned. In many cases they are duly elected officials representing the people of their country.

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

GodDAMN, how did you get all that ignorance into such a short post?

It was patient zero, and the whole thing was a myth. He was a steward. Not one medical authority buys the story, since we have found strains of HIV in this country dating back to the 50's.

SIV was presumed to have been introduced to humans through consumption of undercooked simian flesh. It mutated into HIV. That's probably a blow to your bestiality fantasies.
The Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
AIDS was brought to this country by pateint 1, a gay airline pilot. It came from Eurpoe after some inter species sex bewteen a gay man and a monkey eventually evolved into the disease it is today.
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, another bunch of crap. Your ignorance of other religions is sad. Which religion do you erroneously believe "worships" cows?
I would believe it is in India, but not sure which religion, since I believe they have about 55,000 gods in India alone.

I'm not big on any religion, to me they can all be no different then a club, even the christian one.

Without God, they are all worthless.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would believe it is in India, but not sure which religion, since I believe they have about 55,000 gods in India alone.
I'm not big on any religion, to me they can all be no different then a club, even the christian one.
Without God, they are all worthless.
The Jews worshiped a golden calf. Does that count?

“That rug tied the room”

Since: Aug 09

together--did it not...?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I draw the line when the conspiracy guys say the government set up the world trade center. I've even heard the gov set jp sandy hook, it is almost like they are trying to speed up Bible prophecy.
Before the night God woke me up, I never thougbt about any of this stuff, and would have NEVER had watched 10 mins of a Hovind vid.
I also don't agree with statements Hovind makes about pre -marriage sex.
I realize God sees it the very same as He views adultery, but Hovind acts as if people have done that, that there is not alot of hope for their marriage.
I have friends who have dismissed hovind all together, but I do believe in creation, as explained in the bible, and will not take the word from some nut on the internet who says there is no hell, no soul, etc.
Plus many laugh at hovind and call him and all who watch him an idiot, but NEVER have any answers of the own.
Their biggest one is "you just don't understand the process stupid "
Lol
Do you mind terribly if I ask you whether or not you've even read Darwin's "On the Origin of Species" or whether or not you've taken a class on Evolutionary Biology?
I'm pleasantly surprised that you don't subscribe to the conspiracy theories surrounding 9/11, but if you're subscribing to Hovind's other assertions regarding the NWO, cures for cancer, and the sinister implications of the Great Pyramid, then all I can say is that I fear you've entered Hovind's world of paranoia which is severely detached from reality.
I'm sure that it's been pointed out to you before that a "literal" interpretation of "Genesis" effectively negates several "proven" branches of science such as Biology, Chemistry, Geology, and Astronomy.
Many HAVE answered Hovind's assertions and proven that they're utterly nonsensical, it's just that Hovind--and those who believe him--refuse to accept the evidence they're given.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 266,121 - 266,140 of303,262
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Frijoles 65,180
Savages downplayed in the media (Feb '10) 29 min EX-NYPD-EOE-SAVAGE 5,391
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr YANKEES 4 LIFE 302,123
Let's play a game (May '11) 1 hr Bezeer 893
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr CTM 9,396
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr CTM 8,910
the alphabet game (Oct '11) 1 hr CTM 3,186
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs