Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,259)

Showing posts 265,161 - 265,180 of303,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Guppy

Rotonda West, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>try again.
Charlie Manson.

Out of ideas.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Elise: "You haven't proved that I have no conscience or sense of humanity or compassion."
I didn't say that about you in general, Elise, I said about your unborn child that you had aborted. You tried with deflection from that, but epic fail.
You need to stop being so mealy-mouthed, sonsa. You change the subject more times than your caregivers change your incontinent brief. I didn't abort a child, dumbass. I had a pregnancy aborted. A fetus was removed. Are you attempting to say that I don't have a guilty conscience about it, honey? Is that what you're trying to convey?(Spit it out, vieja ) If so, yes, you're correct. That's because I didn't do anything wrong. There's nothing wrong with abortion. If there was, I wouldn't have had one. Duh.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Prove me wrong! Name the one individual who has had the biggest impact on history of the world. Give a shot!
I assume you want me to say Jesus? Did you ever actually meet him? Then you prove he existed.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Oh, BS. You might as well say all black guys want are white women. It's that bigotted, and that ludicrous.
<quoted text>
Y'know Cpeter, we really HAVE to stop wondering how stupid these people can be. THey're starting to take it as a challange....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Husker Fan wrote:
<quoted text>If you classify atheism as a religion.
Atheism is not a religion you idiot.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

<quoted text>try again.
Spongebob Squarepants.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Husker Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Nothing will destroy the Catholic Church, not communist dictators or anyone else. the same in WWII, Hitler executed thousands of priests and religious, our faith survived, just like Christ said, no one can destroy His Church.
Except his followers like you. You're doing a darn fine job of destroying it today.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
It's cute, but wrong. Jews, greeks, and romans all considered life to begin at the first breath.
When a woman is pregnant, she is pregnant. Sometimes a fetus moves or kicks in a manner the woman feels. Where the hell would a fetus "leap" to, anyway?
Your god, OT or NT, has little regard for born children, much less fetuses. Remember when he allowed herod to kill many children in order to find jesus? The coward allowed them to suffer so long as his kid ws okay. That's contemptable. Fortunately, it's all fiction.
Abortion was legal until after the civil war; eve then, it wasn't illegal in all states. Those judges you dismiss did their job--adjudicating the constitutionality of extant law.
<quoted text>
God allowing king herod killing those young babes is no different then Him allowing babes to be killed today. Including the 3000+ that were killed today.

Only the jews and others, that you wish thought life started at birth.
All others considered the "life " in the womb.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>No stinky, actually they're not.
Your version of faith is no more valid than mine is, and that's a FACT.
why the name calling? If your version is more valid than mine state you fact or proof
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
We live in a cou try where a cup of coffee costs more than some people make in a day. Of course, one has nothing to do with the other, but why quibble?
The kid in question was disobeying a stated rule of that school--no weapons, real or imaginary. So kids shouldn't follow the rules?
<quoted text>
Yes kids should follow rules, and if not then pay the cost,but is that really the question that one should be asking???

Do you have No problem with a 7 yo kicked out of school for an imaginary handgrenade?!?!?
Or the rules about an imaginary anything???

I can't believe the news is not all over this,but most news org. Are so liberal they know they can't cover it, becouse they are so demented that they agree with it
The boy couldn't even say the word suspended.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume you want me to say Jesus? Did you ever actually meet him? Then you prove he existed.
Prove he existed? Too easy! The bigger issue would to try and prove he didn't. At last count there were 1.6 billion Roman Catholics alone in the world If we add the other " Christian" sects we easily surpass 2/3rds of the worlds population. Now, please tell me, do you think 2/3rds of the world was just sucked in?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Spongebob Squarepants.
OK. Time for bed. Let the adults conduct the conversations.
Katie

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>why the name calling? If your version is more valid than mine state you fact or proof
What part of "no more valid" confused you?

Foo said:
"Your version of faith is no more valid than mine is, and that's a FACT."
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What young girl are you talking about?
It could be any young girl, if where they live it is legal for them to get an abortion without parental consent.
Which I and many find disturbing.

A young girl who would need a signed paper to go on a feild trip to the zoo, can go and have a doctor remove a live baby from her, without her parents ever knowing.
Garlic man

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Where is Ladilulu?
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
For the FIFTH time. Try reading ALL the words in the posts you're responding TO you moron. I answered it then, and I'm simply going to cut and paste the pertinant lines this time:
"....it would go back to Adam and Eve, the first sinners who were NOT "born", but they certainly TAUGHT their BORN kin to sin."
<quoted text>
No they are not. You can babble this bullshit until the day you die sinning, but you cannot turn your religous gobbledgook religous opinion into FACT.
<quoted text>
Wow. You're WAY more ignorant than I EVER thougth you would turn out to be.
Sorry son, my wife and I are NOT "roomates" LOL!
I DEFY you to answer the question as to how EXACTLY and SPECIFICALLY my lifestyle is ANY different than yours.
In FACT, I'd lay odd's MY vows are MUCH more worthy of G-d's blessing (that we've already been given) since neither of us felt a need to fuckaround on each other like you did.
<quoted text>
Wrong again Stinky. Homosexual behavior is found IN NATURE dear.
G-d made it that way too. So much for your idiot belief system huh?
I've deleted the balance of your most UNchristian stupidity.
Jesus would spit on you if he gave a shit to begin with.
Well you're correct when you say sin started with adam and eve.
What's amazing is how you take the parts of the bible you like.
The same bible tells all about the gay lifestyle and what God says about it. I'll give you a clue, He doesn't bless it.

Now I say people are born sinners, and have been ever since adam and eve sinned -you say that people are taught how to sin, and it started with adam and eve. You stated "they sure taught their kids to sin ".

Cain killed "murdered " his brother able, "which was the first one to be murdered ",so please explain how adam and eve "taught " cain how to murder.

Plus, anyone that has been around kids very long at all know, and understand their sin nature.

A toddler will want to play with all others toys, and even keep them for theirselves. Yet they will also get very upset when others want to play with their toys. I guess you will say, that the little fellers seen their parents doing this with the neighbors.
kids will break things, and then lie and say they didn't , but since their conscience is pure and young they will normaly come clean. These are kids that never seen their parents lie, and truly not lie about breaking things. Lol

You reasoning with God and kids being born sinnless is baseless.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>When you want to have a discussion on abortion, let me know. All you're doing is pontificating in question form. You don't want an equal exchange of ideas, obviously.
And you don't have the intellectual capacity to answer a question. You seem to think that by arrogantly dismissing me that you have somehow outwitted me. This isn't about wits fool, it's about that empty place in you where a soul is supposed to exist. Not having one doesn't mean killing a baby where ever it may happen to be makes it an excusable act. There has been plenty of deep, honest and intellectual discussion and opinion on this thread by both sides, and your input has been shallow and insulting at best. Having an equal exchange with the likes of you is impossible since in your closed mind, no one is your equal.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? It is not BS. It has nothing to do with black guys wanting white women. Although, they probably do...
Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It doesn't mean they are a bigot. That is the 'in' word and I don't fall for it.
You are probably politically correct, I am not.
I pity the poor kids who end up with gay fathers. In twenty/thirty years, we'll know the outcome of that. Won't we?
Would you like to be brought up by two gay guys/or a mother and father? Thought so.
Gay guys can do as they please, but they shouldn't be allowed to adopt.
I agree.
Nor should gay women be allowed.
Kids need a father and mother. Their own when possible, but step parents "can work as well or better in some cases, it just depends if the step parent is there for the whole family or just their spouse.
Jesus had a step dad from birth.
The younger a kid gets a step p, the better, if they are going to get one :)

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text> Prove he existed? Too easy! The bigger issue would to try and prove he didn't. At last count there were 1.6 billion Roman Catholics alone in the world If we add the other " Christian" sects we easily surpass 2/3rds of the worlds population. Now, please tell me, do you think 2/3rds of the world was just sucked in?
If it's so easy to prove that Jesus existed, why won't you do it? Please do it. How can one prove that someone did not exist? Silly.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheism is not a religion you idiot.
It most certainly is a religion you idiot, and your the God. No one can make judgements about you, because your above all, but you can make judgements that result in the destruction of human life and pretend its cool and hip. Abortion is your sacrament, and there is no sin or wrong doing on your part, because your God and you excuse it. How dare society think it can place rules and boundaries on one as brilliant as you. Your above such petty things, because you just redefine wrong to fit your ideal, and that alone makes it good.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 265,161 - 265,180 of303,361
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Glendale Priest Reported to DA - (Oct '07) 12 min m brown 18
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,189
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 1 hr HarleyRyder 6,294
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 hr Da GreatDirtyWater 302,562
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 hr forrest 8,926
the alphabet game (Oct '11) 2 hr forrest 3,202
Where is the best place to meet girls in New York? (Sep '12) 2 hr Blugh 10
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters