Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311603 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#281483 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>"Neither can you disprove it."

Mr Lawyer-fraud, I'm not required to disprove anything. She makes the claim, burden of proof falls on her and she can't possibly prove here that she didn't alter an e-mail. I would think a lawyer would know that, even one as ignorant as you.

Didn't they teach you about burden of proof at Harvard Law School, dim wit?

I don't know. I didn't go to Harvard Law. Isn't that your "honorary" law school?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#281484 Feb 1, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why use a 50 dollar word on a 5 dollar man? Lol
If you think "succinct" is a "50 dollar word", you need to go back to school.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281485 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it would be on you to prove that I DID alter it since YOU are the one making THAT claim.

Factually, I'm offering to post your emails IF you give permission, but you're too much of a COWARD to do that.

Hell, I havent even POSTED it and you're already making that claim.

ROFLMAO!

You are TRULY a stupid thing Lynniekins.
Bravo!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281486 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
Here we go again...
Yet another girl claiming to not wanting kids but had them anyway and whines about it.
Actually This girls story is very common and my heart does go out to her. Many girls grow up in major dysfunction..example; having a selfish, self centered mom...perhaps one who neglected,abused or didnt't even put their children as top priority. They grew up being afraid to mother a child because they are afraid of becoming their mom or dad to their child.
Sad.
<quoted text>
Why do you always seem to lay so much blame on the mothers? It's pretty much always the mothers fault with you.

Location hidden

#281487 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
B
Feel free to prove otherwise.
Prove that i said"if my daughter had an aborfion, I'd want her dead".
Go on mah lil Latino studmuffin..put your money where your mouth is.
Kthanks.
You didn't say that. CD simply worded it wrong.

However you DID say you'd RATHER YOUR DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION.

You want your posts REPEATEDLY saying THAT reposted Stupid Skanky?

Location hidden

#281488 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You're a strange egg..
Unbalanced.
ROFLMAO Now if THAT'S not the pot calling the kettle black!

“too busy lookin' good!”

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#281489 Feb 1, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you upgrading from regular to clinical protection Degree? Maybe it will be better to prevent the smell of burnt grease off your armpits.
So you have a fixation on what, my underarms or what? Creepy little fck, aren't ya?
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281490 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently the Skank thinks that the women that had procedures scheduled just said "oh, never mind".@@ Skank, you're a MORON.
http://articles.latimes.com/2012/mar/05/natio...
http://news.yahoo.com/controversial-kansas-ab...
There was even an award winning documentary about them.
http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/envelope...
No thanks necessary Skanky, I truly enjoy making a fool of you.
You googled and linked a few articles. You're great at doing that while pretending it was something that you already knew.

Here's the thing ......not one of these articles proved what you claimed.

Tiller the baby killer for hire had appointments(hits) that following day and week. Women who were supposedly "dying" and just had to abort their late term babies @@

Tiller was shot dead. Prove to me that those scheduled to die that very next day, week were killed by anothe Dr.

Kthanks.

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#281491 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
Every gas station in Florida's west coast is a Gulf gas station. Fortunately, I live in the east coast.
And I care where you live why exactly?

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#281492 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>A "pal" of the Skanks. Not a bad guy when he's not trying to take up for that nasty thing.
Who's the Skanks, and, uh, what nasty thing?
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281493 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
@@@ Killing your baby is murder you asshat. It is NOT legal.
A proabort named guppy called abortion killing a baby.

Call her an asshat.

Honeyfoofoos word of the week; asshat.

LOL

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#281494 Feb 1, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, another ignorant buffoon. Foo already tried that with what she claimed was a post by mods. She couldn't prove she didn't create the whole thing from thin air. E-mails aren't proof of anything here, and only ignorant buffoons would think they would.
Ayakaneo: "Why does she care so much about emails not from her?"
What a bonehead you are. lol
I don't give a shit about what Foo claims is in e-mails. What I've been saying is e-mails can be altered, if there are any e-mails in the 1st place, so e-mails aren't proof in this forum. No matter what the topic is, who they're supposedly from, what was supposedly written, IF e-mails exist at all. ALL irrelevant here because she can't prove she wouldn't have typed it out herself.
Damn, you people are so STUPID.
I know emails can be altered, I said you would say they were altered. I don't care, you shouldn't care since you're not Lynne D and you don't have any proof they are altered because only Lynne D would know what was said. Get it?

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281495 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>B

Feel free to prove otherwise.

Prove that i said"if my daughter had an aborfion, I'd want her dead".

Go on mah lil Latino studmuffin..put your money where your mouth is.

Kthanks.
I said you'd wish her dead. Stop backpedaling dweeb. You're a liar and when your infamous judgment day comes, you'll have to answer for your lies. Besides, everyone knows you did.

You live with that.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281496 Feb 1, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you always seem to lay so much blame on the mothers? It's pretty much always the mothers fault with you.
A mothers role in a girls life is very important. It shapes and molds her. It holds the key to her feminine side....her mothering skills.

Likewise, a Fathers role is equallly important...but in a different way.

Many women who abort had proabort mothers. If Mom can kill her own...if Mom can support and teach me killing as choice, then daughter most likely will.

I find girls and women who had neglectful or abusive(mentally or physically) or morally corrupt mothers, to be afraid of becoming a mother to their child like they had. It's very common.

Sad :(

“too busy lookin' good!”

Location hidden

#281497 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
I said you'd wish her dead. Stop backpedaling dweeb. You're a liar and when your infamous judgment day comes, you'll have to answer for your lies. Besides, everyone knows you did.
You live with that.
Hey, CD? Sassy's got you dead to rights. Perhaps you could change from Conservative Democrat to "Concedes Defeat." Don't worry, I won't rip on you for it.

The hell I won't.......

Location hidden

#281498 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I agree. She's a master of manipulation...a learned behavior from her druggie days.
She's a fraud who feels empowered by victimizing defenseless little babies.
Skanky, I've asked this before, and you're too cowardly to answer, yet I'll ask it again.

Did your jesus teach you to lie about others as you do on a regular basis? Your priest? I realise you learned MUCH about it by witnessing the decades of lies BY your RCC regarding their pedophile priests, but I find it hard to believe that their TEACHERS taught you to lie as much as you do.
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281499 Feb 1, 2013
<quoted text>
You live with that.
((Sassy whistles a tune while she patiently awaits studmuffins post of hers to prove his allegations))))

Wheres the post where I said that I'd wish her dead if she has an abortion.

Well?

Come on...
saasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281500 Feb 1, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
JM's in top shape, today, Foo. It's all cool. She's forgiven.
<rolls eyes>
Of course I am. I exercise and eat right. I look as good as I feel.

Thanks for your compliment :)

Location hidden

#281503 Feb 1, 2013
saasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> "she didn't want".
Try reading the WHOLE SENTENCE YOU MORON.

“2014 TDF”

Boca Raton, FL.

#281504 Feb 1, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't say that. CD simply worded it wrong.
However you DID say you'd RATHER YOUR DAUGHTER DIE THAN HAVE A LIFESAVING ABORTION.
You want your posts REPEATEDLY saying THAT reposted Stupid Skanky?
Thank you sweetpea.

You are correct. My recollection was slightly flawed, despite that whether she said it as you say, or as I said, the end result is the same; a mother who'd rather her kid die than have an abortion.

That's just f*cked up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ashley Garced, 18, aspiring nurse, loyal friend (Apr '07) 7 min Ashieka82 5
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 7 min Enough 11,890
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 27 min FuMan Chu Yanks 331,880
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 31 min jimi-yank 41,476
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 52 min Heretic 61,014
News Andrew Jackson is getting bumped from the $20 1 hr Jenna Torrey 197
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) 3 hr Dindu Nuffin 181

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages