Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312664 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#281134 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is all sunshine and rainbows. If you regret giving birth to a child that you say you love, do the right thing and put her in a home where she will be loved and her parents will never regret opening their hearts to her.
You missed the point, again. Never mind.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#281135 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Yes thats it....keep spamming. Tell us more stories about whinny women who HATE being a mom.
Nobody has a perfectct life but honestly i for one HATE to hear about women who complain.Grow up and seek help if your so damn miserable. The women claim they are selfish. Oh well..too freakin bad. Dontwant your kids...don't conceive them and if you have and still don't want them.....give them to a family who does.
Try God. He works. I swear. I went to him in my darkest hours and he helped me...in so many ways :)
I'm curious. How did god help you in your darkest hours? Could you actually see and hear him?

Location hidden

#281136 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, you do need to stop killing innocent humans located in the womb miss "I'm a nurse who pretends to care for others".
I don't pretend, honey. I'll give you the very best of care when you need it, rest assured. And I will always advocate for everyone's right to make private medical decisions. That's all there is to it.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#281137 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I'm proud to be here amongst the other prolifers who do a great job fighting for the unborn.
:)
I'm curious. How are you fighting for the unborn? Exactly what do you do?

Location hidden

#281139 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>You sound so excited that a woman will be able go electively abort late term, perhaps as she is giving birth if she chooses.
Sicko.
There was no connotation of excitement in post, silly. You just can't stand that I can't be effected by your shrill histrionics. As for your ridiculous fantasy about an abortion/birth combo, that doesn't even make sense. You are deranged, vieja.

Location hidden

#281140 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you. I'm proud to be here amongst the other prolifers who do a great job fighting for the unborn.
:)
Really? What are you doing for your cause?
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#281141 Jan 31, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Educated women KNOW how their bodies operate. Of course then, she would understand how it works days before and after fertilization.
What idiog would be that desperate to bleach herself? You people have no self control. Youre like rabid animals who dont have an ounce of common sense.
Thankfully,not all are as ignorant as your kind are.
Mature people don't just mindlessly pop pills or use devices. They educate themselves.
Try it sometime.
I bet if abortion became illegal tommorow,most people wouldn't be so lazy and careless because they wouldnt be able to use abortion as back up birth control.
You should be ashamed of yourself. Females Don't use abortion as back up birth control.
Do you really think women/girls Want to have an abortion? If you say yes, you are not telling the truth.
I bet you have had an abortion or two. It's OK. It's not the end of the world.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#281142 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing is all sunshine and rainbows. If you regret giving birth to a child that you say you love, do the right thing and put her in a home where she will be loved and her parents will never regret opening their hearts to her.
How do you find a loving home for your child?
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#281143 Jan 31, 2013
Would the anti-abortion people on here like to shoot an abortion doctor?
Abortion nurses? Burn their offices to the ground?
Well?
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#281144 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did have an affair, which lead to her getting pregnant. You seem to believe me when I say this. Good.
Perhaps you believe me when I say adultry is wrong?
I was 27 when the affair started with a 38 year old woman.
I was 29 and her 40 when she got pregnant.
That is when I could no longer live a lie.
Sure I could've went along, got an abortion, and keep life as it was.
Believe it or not I was sick of life as usual.
I wanted something real in my life, and I wanted to be real.
I didn't believe in God, but started asking myself what if I was wrong.
I told a friend of mine what was happening.
He was the last guy I thought would say anything about sin. He was a ladies man. He slept with any woman that would. Being a real good looking dude -He slept with many. We lost count at 160 one night.
Yet when I told him my deal -he replied wow John, that's like a real big sin.
I said -what do you mean, and he replied something about the bible.
At home the next day, I took my wifes bible and looked up the word. I Did Not like what it said. At all!
I remember throwing it across the bed, only to return and look it up in another place. It mentioned only.bad news for me.
Not to mention all the lies and other that goes with adultry.
When I truly wanted something REAL in my life, that is when I was woken up.
His message was clear and never changed.
After I agreed, He saved me. It was much later, as I read the bible, when I realized what had happened, so if you so easily believe me on the bad stuff, just maybe you will consider what I say happened to me that night to be true as well?
lol
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#281145 Jan 31, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
My security is greater then that .
Not only do I know what will happen to my soul, but I even know what will happens to yours, if you die without accepting the free gift of God.
Many go through life and just don't care, but there are some who take it so far, that they not only reject the gift of God, but they even spit at God with.little things like their name on topixs.
Those who fall upon the Rock shall be broken, but if the Rock fall on them, He will grind them to powder.
Planet size arrogance was an understatement.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#281146 Jan 31, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you find a loving home for your child?
If you can't find one from within your family, go to your church. If you don't go to church, find any church, they will help you.
Katie

Auburn, WA

#281147 Jan 31, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
... like we were harssing her somehow at a very bad time for her. She's a mess.
You were you faux Christian.
Xtian is what you are.
Hypocrite is your rightful name.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#281148 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on here for a few days. I've real sick with the flu/ pneumonia. So, no I didn't see them.
Really? You haven't been here for a few days, huh? Is that why I found several posts from you on the Hobby Lobby thread from 2 days ago?

You are a liar.

Busted! LMAO!!!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281149 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't see it. You can tell what was said or just keep calling me a liar. I don't care.
LOL! I'm not calling you a liar, I KNOW you are a liar now.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#281150 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on here for a few days. I've real sick with the flu/ pneumonia. So, no I didn't see them.
Weren't you the one who claimed you don't lie?

And here you are posting 3 days ago...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T796...

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#281151 Jan 31, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
~Katie, you don't know what any of us has lived, so you're free to take your blanket uninformed accusation and stuff it.~

Katie wrote
<quote text>
"JM flat out stated she could not relate."

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"Listen you manipulating woman, I said that I couldn't relate to a woman not loving her children.

It had nothing to do with having a rough /time/life or issues while mothering. I've CERTAINLY had my share of tough times so don't even go there."

Katie the dummy who can't read for comprehension wrote:
<quoted text>

"Yeah, nobody said any different. Your buddy *tried* to imply otherwisse, though. So don't either of you point your manipulative fingers at me, name-calling manipulators. "

Yes, nit wit, YOU said different.
I did NOT imply anything different from what Sassy said. YOU did. She said she couln't relat to women not loving their children. Not that she couldn't relate to having it rough in life.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281152 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I just ignored it. Some times there is no point. Just like when I mentioned being sick Elise came up with such a clever response. Sometimes there is just no point except the ones on their heads.
Exactly.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#281153 Jan 31, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks doing better with antibiotics now but the deep cough remains.Guess it is my turn. I haven't been sick in a long time.
Good that you're doing better.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#281155 Jan 31, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
If your 16 year old daughter came to you and told you she was pregnant, what would you do? Don't lie.
What part of "I 'm against abortion.Period" didn't you get?.

If my 16yr old daughter camento me pregnant, I would continue listening to her, then hug her and probably get her a big glass of orange juice(like i always did when i found out that i was pregnant). Then probably make a Dr appointment to make sure Mom and baby were okay.

Why?

What would you do?.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP AT the WHEEL ! - American Gothic Redux ! 9 min Uneedintegrity 3
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 25 min Donelda Trump - T... 2,049
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 32 min Donelda Trump - T... 2,605
SEX DOLL CONVERSION Selling Like HotCakes ! 40 min Trump Novelties Corp 12
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 43 min SweLL GirL 16,760
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 47 min FuMan Chu Yanks 42,113
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 49 min FuMan Chu Yanks 334,247

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance