Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,925
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#280893 Jan 30, 2013
I AM Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>wiccans are notorious for group sex and having sex with under aged children. I guess that's why Bhitler's hubby has such a huge tummy, he is an emotional eater. Bhit makes him frustrated.
You can actually say such a thing when your churches were filled with pedophile priests? Do you ever think before you spew?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280894 Jan 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And I have to say the same to you as well. You directly allowed me to take the step to look into and find a really great CPC in Maryland that I could in good conscience direct women to when they wanted that kind of help. Before our discussions, I'd have never even CONSIDERED going that route with women. You absoutely opened my eyes in many ways in that respect, and for that and much more, I thank you for the gift of your friendship - when we're not wanting to kill each other that is LOL! <<grin>>
Thank you for all you do Sue.
Are you an actress? You're good. LMAO

NOW, you "directed women to CPC" while in Maryland? Since when? You've been bashing them since forever.

You're a diehard proabort and you're not interested in saving lives.

Next.....

(Stay tuned for honeyfoofoos next adventure)

::giggle::

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#280895 Jan 30, 2013
Bitners husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Debate what? your 56,000 posts or murdering over a million babies a year?
Do something useful and come over here and service me
You're incapable of debating anything at all.

Go crawl back under your bridge, Troll. You command nothing and no one here.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#280896 Jan 30, 2013
Two Angry Coots wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the point. You don't know either of them so you don't know Guppy does not know bitner personally. The stuff she writes is as plausible as bitner's tales. I mean, she claims she's not angry or bitter yet look at her posts. They make you look positively giddy.
Okay, so then, it's fine for me to say that you are Guppy and Guppy is Knit and Pray and Knit and Pray would give the Pope head if she could get under his robes. Now, don't get all hurt or offended. I'm just using your own "point."

You're not a smart person.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280897 Jan 30, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you, Foo. As you know, I speak from personal experience on that. I would've loved for my parents to have stayed together, if that's what they truly wanted and if they truly loved each other. However, as the years have passed by, I totally see why they ended up getting divorced. They married young, mom was 18 and dad was 19, I was born a year later and my sister was born 4 years later. They really never got a chance to "grow up" and experience life. As time passed, I think they began to resent each other and perhaps they felt that the other was holding them back from finding their true selves as folks tend to do when they grow up. Once they separated, they began to experience life and do the things they should've done before getting married and having children (such as going to college and getting educated and traveling and seeing the world). Granted, it took them longer to do those things, as they had kids to raise and bring along on those trips, but I feel they were able to become the people they wanted to be and they became better people because of it. As I know my parents now, they're 2 totally different people and I can see why things didn't work out between them. I'm grateful that they discovered that early on instead of giving up on their dreams and settling for less and therefore living a miserable existence. I think that would've been way worse for everyone involved.
I'm also glad that they decided to part ways instead of sticking with each other for the sake of my sister and I. There was so much tension in the house you would've needed a chainsaw to slice through it, lol. They were miserable, we picked up on it and it made my sister and I miserable. It was sad to see my father leave but as time went by, there was peace in the house and I saw my parents in a different,*happy*, life.
I'm sorry but they could have ONLY experienced life if they were single? You can only go to college and travel if you are unmarried?.

@@
They sound like two immature people and age was not their problem. Ive heard this same garbage coming out of the mouths of 40 year old who never want to grow up. Meanwhile, they bring children into the world and ruin their chances at a normal life. So very wrong.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#280898 Jan 30, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That's when her compulsive disorder is apparent. She can't stop herself and she has to keep going, rationalizing and over-explaining. It's a vicious circle for these unfortunate folks.
Hope she gets the help she needs.
This place isn't it, obviously.

We used to refer to Lynne D as the EverReady Bunny. She kept going and going and going. Like a skipped record.
:\
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280899 Jan 30, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, G, I responded to "Marianne's" post by saying that simply because SHE regretted having an abortion, it doesn't mean that all women "should" or "must" feel the same way. Obviously, you have a problem with that. Too bad.
The fact remains that there are women who DON'T regret having an abortion at all. They only regret GETTING pregnant in the first place.
http://www.imnotsorry.net
Oceans mission in life...to shout out to the world that there are women who claim not to regret abortion AND to let us know all the women who HATE being pregnant/having a child.

*sigh*

What a sad existence.

What a pessimist.

What a negative nellie

Blahhhhh

Atrisco Village

#280900 Jan 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I see where he "they " come up with their theory. He stayed on the mental health issue. He also perhaps took what "could be " possible, and made it as the norm. I do still see where he is comming from "since he views abortion as murder "so he doesn't trust a doctor that performs abortion. His take is if they will do that, then they will accomodate a woman who wishes for a late term abortion.
I remember reading about a lady who's baby had died in her, but wouldn't come out. They said, that they couldn't take the baby becouse it would be considered abortion. She died.
Would this have been considered abortion?
That would be considered medical malpractice, big time. I would be skeptical of that story, if I were you. I haven't read it anywhere.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280901 Jan 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I agree with you. I do need to be slower to speak and longer to listen. May you and her forgive me.
Time will tell. You're fond of asking many questions, but ignoring the answers. Discussion is a two way street. As of now, you're getting exactly what you're giving to others.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#280903 Jan 30, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, G, I responded by telling such posters that NOT all women regret having an abortion. Why you have such an issue with that is beyond me.
I also think it's a good idea to challenge the anti-choice myth that "mothers never regret having their children." There are quite a few sad stories from women who REGRET becoming mothers as well. Stories like this one, for example.
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
wantmylifeback says:
January 12, 2012 at 6:46 am
I really never thought motherhood would be like this. I was always hesitant about having children because I know I can be on the selfish side. I dont think I would have regrets if I had a normal baby! I ended up having a child that had severe colic, and acid reflux, and is VERY high maintenance!
I decided to be a stay at home mom when the nanny I had lined up fell through and daycare wasn't something my husband and I wanted for our child. It has been 6 months and Iím beginning to regret becoming a mom. She doesn't sleep, she eats every 1.5-2 hours (breastfed). Sheís not gaining weight like she should. Some days I just feel like a total failure at life and being a mother!
My sister had a baby a couple months ago and he sleeps, and is happy overall. He has caught up to my daughter in weight also!! I know i shouldn't compare but its hard not to! Why did she luck out with a mellow happy baby?!
My mother in law has become a MONSTER IN LAW! Her true colors are shining through and she is overbearing, manipulative, boundary stomping bitch! She absolutely lived only for her two boys and has empty nest syndrome and is trying to transfer her CRAZY to my daughter! She acts like my daughter is HER daughter, and keeps buying baby furniture for her house piece by piece, like my daughter is going to live with her!!! Ugh I really hate her and hate that I have to see her more now that Iíve had a baby. I didn't like her before and definitely dont like her now!!!
I think if I could just take a vacation from being a mom every couple weeks I would feel a lot better about myself and my daughter!! I know its not my daughters fault and I feel so guilty sometimes for feeling this way. Its just nice to know Iím not alone!!
Sweetie, the woman is selfish and she admits it.

Next....

Anymore stories from whining selfish women who HATE Mothering their child? I mean, we just need MORE stories from them because we were unaware of selfish and self-centered exist in this world.

Mission accomplished Ocean. GREAT job.

LOL
feces for jesus

Westbury, NY

#280904 Jan 30, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure who the "us " is you're refering to, but you're begining to catch on.
Yes I am now a child of God. Special? Only becouse of being saved -which is offered to EVERYONE.
Can I now do whatever I desire and still be a saved child of God? Yes I can.
Not only do I sin all I want to, but I sin far more then I want to.
The greatest thing about true salvation, is how "GOD " changes your hearts desire.
Which is key to salvation.
We were all born with a sinful heart, and at a certain time in life we cross over God.(Age of accountability) if you will.
This is why we must be born again. Not of coruptable seed, but Gods seed.
There are many things I can do, to break fellowship with my father, just like one can with an earthly father "if the earthly father don't do something to break it first ",but there is nothing I can do, to break Sonship with either.
No matter what one does, it will not erase them being their parents child. Same with God.
I ask forgiveness to keep fellowship "God knows our true heart on this ",but I was forgiven at salvation.
The first concerns sin (small s), but folks need forgiveness of Sin (big S)
This is my God honest opinion,and that of Gods Word.
Make sure you tell the 4 month old with Cancer that they have a sinful heart. Make sure you tell the starving children of the world that they have sinful hearts, too. I'm sure they won't care about your opinion or judgements anyway.

This is why you're not worth talking to.... it's all religious nonsense and spiritual jargon with not a shred of evidence to support it.

My favorite part of your insanity is that, according to you, you can kill, maim, rape and it'll all work out for you because you think you're "saved". You speak of your beliefs as if they are absolute truths. You can blab all you want about the greatness of being born again, but it's all based on unprovable, fundie speculation and nothing more. Believe what you want; just don't expect the rest of the world to adhere to your nonsense.

Atrisco Village

#280906 Jan 30, 2013
Bitner wrote:
Once again, the trolls cannot debate us, and so they make up crap to attack with. They have nothing of substance to say.
I know. It's kinda fun. It's my day off and I'm waiting for the plumber to finish fixing yet another leaky pipe before I can go out walking. It's cold and windy, today, but it's sunny, so it's all good.
grumpy

Stony Point, NY

#280908 Jan 30, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see.
Are you saying there are only three! religions in this country?
Pop quiz #2:
85-37-28=
A) 0
B)10
C)20

You've not answerred quiz #1 yet.

Location hidden

#280910 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Pfft...please, who are you kidding?
8. There is nothing erong with abortion remember?
Show us where I EVER said that Skanky. Oh wait, you can't, because you're lying through your tooth.
Why do you want to reduce the need for them?
Many reasons. One of the main examples would be because it CAN be an unnecessary medical procedure IF women were properly and THOROUGHLY educated in birth control.

Oh, but I forgot, you're AGAINST birth control.

Carry on freak.

This is the year 2013 honeyfoofoo, so stop acting like women don't know how to abstain from sex during their fertile time.
Yes Skank, it IS 2013, and we know today that abstaining from sex during one's fertile period IS NOT MEDICALLY SAFE, since sperm can live in a woman for up to SEVEN DAYS.
Then there ate those who believe in birth control which is not a new concept.
Its also not a new concept that BC CAN AND DOES FAIL for MANY different reasons. ESPECIALLY when women AND MEN are not TAUGHT TO USE IT PROPERLY.

You seem to think people are born magically knowing these things. After all, you're AGAINST birth control, remember?
Prevention of pregnancy doesnt Prevent killing of your offspring while they are developing in the womb,
Actually, preventing pregnancy 100% DOES prevent the "killing of your offspring while developing in the womb" you MORON!

ROFLMAO

.Now go ponder on that.
I dont ponder your stupidity anymore Skankdawg. It comes so naturally to you after all.

Location hidden

#280911 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Are you an actress? You're good. LMAO
NOW, you "directed women to CPC" while in Maryland? Since when? You've been bashing them since forever.
You're a diehard proabort and you're not interested in saving lives.
Next.....
(Stay tuned for honeyfoofoos next adventure)
::giggle::
You're an idiot Skanky. Yes, I worked with ONE specific CPC in Glen Burnie Md, and spoke of it often when I was discussing this when I was living IN Maryland. Sue gave me food for thought, and specific things to ask about when finding one I COULD work with.

But hey, dont let FACTS get in the way of your trolling Stupid Skanky. You're not interested in ANYTHING here beyond bashing those you dont like.
Gtown71

United States

#280912 Jan 30, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell. You're fond of asking many questions, but ignoring the answers. Discussion is a two way street. As of now, you're getting exactly what you're giving to others.
I agree you get what you give, as far as people are concerned. I must have been much worse then I thought. Lol

Atrisco Village

#280913 Jan 30, 2013
Bitners husband wrote:
<quoted text>
And the sterotype of you pro life gals is to be fat and not being married.
I don't agree with "pro life gals" but I don't think your comments about them are nice. Shame on you.

Location hidden

#280914 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I'm sorry but they could have ONLY experienced life if they were single? You can only go to college and travel if you are unmarried?.
@@
They sound like two immature people and age was not their problem. Ive heard this same garbage coming out of the mouths of 40 year old who never want to grow up. Meanwhile, they bring children into the world and ruin their chances at a normal life. So very wrong.
Skanky, you're a fool. Worse, you're a DELIBERATE fool.

Atrisco Village

#280915 Jan 30, 2013
Bitners husband wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah and black is beautiful!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
I think black is beautiful, don't you? What do you have against being black?

Location hidden

#280916 Jan 30, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> *sigh*
What a sad existence.
What a pessimist.
What a negative nellie
Blahhhhh
ROFLMAO What IRONY coming from the stupid skank that downs and demeans ANYTHING that doesn't fit in lockstep with your own sick views.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 18 min NYStateOfMind 313,713
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 37 min donaldcmyers 51,503
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 40 min forrest 10,321
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 52 min charlie 1,233
Helen Thomas Jews Should Go Back To Poland Ger... (Jun '10) 55 min Sam 24
Run,Run, Run, The Republicans are Coming! (Jan '11) 2 hr TOASTER 1,669
New York City mayor marches in gay pre-St. Patr... 6 hr Fa-Foxy 10

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:19 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:19PM
Tagging JPP an Expensive but Necessary Step
NBC Sports 2:22 PM
Bills opt against tagging Jerry Hughes
Bleacher Report 7:24 PM
Giants Final Free-Agency Outlook, Predictions
Bleacher Report 8:23 PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 4:44 AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets