Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 318370 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280703 Jan 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The thread about messianic jews that are persecuted in isreal is where you can go to see my entire testamonie, about two months ago (WHEN I WROTE IT) also includes the other woman getting pregnant.
ROFLMAO Messianics are not persecuted you dumbass. They're NOT OF THE JEWISH FAITH. THey're so called 'christians' who prey on vulnerable people of the Jewish faith. THis is well known, and in FACT, Pope John Paul SOUNDLY denounced the evangalizing and attempts to convert Jews back in 1996.
I was saved about two months
DOnt kid yourself chuckles. You're still lost.

I geuss calling folks a liar, is much easier then seeing what you don't wish to see.
I call you a liar because you're LYING. I guess playing the denial game is all you phony christians can do, because you dont have anything else.
You are Willingly ignorant of the things of God,
No actually I'm not. I'm very well educated of the "things" of [email protected]@ YOu're a moron, truly son.

I would put my knowledge of faith, yours OR mine up against yours ANY day. You dont know shit beyond what you've been indoctinated to know.
and the things of life.
Same goes. YOu dont know shit about the real world. You choose to close your eyes and repeat your "BUT I"M BORN AGAIN" mantra as if that shit means anything to anyone OTHER than you at the end of the day.
Many many many women have regreted getting an abortion.
And "many many many" dont. So?

Plus, most are against late term abortion. Which is what they continue to fight to be passed.
Yet this act doesn't say one single word about that you moron. Something you'd KNOW if you bothered to read ANYTHING factual about it.

The act in and of itself isn't even ABOUT abortion you idiot.
Do you have any problem with the aborting of a nine month old?
***sighs***

Nobody's aborting 9 month olds you jackwit.
Sorry -you will say something stupid if I don't word it just right, so let me try again.
Do you have any problem with a woman having an abortion whom is nine months pregnant?
If that pregnancy is physically threatening her life, then no, I have ZERO problem with it.
Just to be clear - do you have a problem with a woman who is nine months pregnant "with a healthy child ",who has an abortion, and says that the reason is becouse she has been stressed? In other words -do you have a problem with a doctor cutting the head off of a baby "who would be fine if born ",becouse the mom is stressed, or is depressed?
Just to be clear - THIS IS NOT HAPPENING you f`kn MORON.

I DEFY you to find a SINGLE CASE of a woman in her 9th month of pregnancy who wants or gets an abortion at 9 months 'because they're 'stressed'.

You can ask this MORONIC question two dozen MORE times, and nobody WITH a brain is going to say anything different.

Y'know, its funny how your kind will bitch when some of us discuss abortion for the reasons of rape or incest - which DOES happen on a regular basis - its not as rare as your kind would like to deluded yourself into believing.

Yet idiots like you make shit like this up from WHOLECLOTH - it has absoultely NO basis in ANY reality.

You're an idiot son. Truly.

Location hidden

#280704 Jan 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok you say Jesus never exsisted. Got it.
I said that's MY belief, yes.
Although most would disagree with you, and all throught history of the us and far beyound.
Yet many would agree.
It seems you don't care to know, and only look at websights that back your beliefs.
Yeah, I'm Jewish. I actually BELIEVE in my faith. I'm funny that way.

Ya moron.
Why not look at all the prophecies,that He did fulfill?
Because he - IF he even existed - DID NOT fullfill the prophicies that G-d REQUIRED and is VERIFIABLE in the bible.

Just because your "faith" likes to change what they dont like to fit their agenda, doesn't mean that all of us are okay with that.

Sorry Chuckles.
I'm glad you say the women who died from abortion was a slut.
I said, SPECIFICALLY, that by the STANDARDS OF THE ERA, yes, she was. That's factual and REALITY.
I don't think.
You certainly dont.
I hope you atleast look at some of the evidence that points to Jesus being who He said He was though.
THere IS no evidence of that dear. Sorry. There's no evidence he even existed. That's REALITY dear.

Your believing in Jesus is about FAITH, not evidence.
Like the abortion bill they are trying to pass.
You're LYING again.

As usual.

THere are no "abortion bills" up for review in NY state.

Tell me, why are you so insistant on lying about this, when the facts ABOUT the ACT have been provided for you.

You seem to LIKE your ignorance. Does your ignorance and subsequent lies allow you to feel better about yourself?
According to you, the bill will do norhing more than what's already happening.
You're lying again son. I said no such thing.
Kinda like the prez obama did today, when he took off to CA. Just to give a small speech at a high school. The cost of his trip will be about 1.6 million bucks.
Wow -I sure hope he does well.:)
You just like bitching to bitch dont you? Poor thing.

He was not in California today you jackwit. He was in Nevada, speaking on immigration reform.

I suppose you're against THAT too huh?
Gtown71

United States

#280706 Jan 29, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>You are not helping your cause by being a histrionic drama queen. No one will take you seriously, with that kind of irrational rhetoric.
May be a shock, but you're wrong.

Millions of people take this seriously, since I've not said anything about this that wasn't talked about today on the mike huckabee show.

You may word it the way you wish, but all this is, is a way for a woman to have an abortion at her will.

Somehow I think you already know this, but would you support and be ok with aborting a healthy nine months in the womb baby?

For any reason the woman gives like stress, depression, etc?
Or just becouse?

Why laws about viability?
Is it not the womans body all the way through?

Location hidden

#280707 Jan 29, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>What are you talking about? Are you saying that you Christians don't get divorced and remarried, don't create blended families, don't try to get along with the step-spouses for the sake of the children? You're delusional.
Dontcha know Elise? Catholics dont EVER get abortions OR divorced.

**coughbullshitcough**'scuse me.
Gtown71

United States

#280708 Jan 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
To prevent idiots like you from trying to take those rights away.
<quoted text>
No, its nothing more than making sure a woman's medcial decisions are between herself and her doctor. Its making sure idiots like you are even MORE meaningless to this debate than you already are. Just as it SHOULD be.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! Yeah, that's REAL christian of ya dear.
But no. That would be YOU in a 'situation' dear. Jail and general population. But then, you'd have a captive audiance for your "christian" bullshit huh?
<quoted text>
Oh fuckthehelloff you santimonious, hypocritial jackoff. YOu're the one threatening a doctor that would do what's perfectl legal if your kid screwed around and went to him. In FACT, you wouldn't do shit. ROFLMAO!
There's nothing "g-dless" about making a medcial decsion to abort. Period. In fact, one could argue that its G-d's will, for if your g-d didn't want that tiny soul, he wouldn't take it, yes or no?
<quoted text>
And you're a meaningless prick whining endlessly on a messageboard about what a good xian you are, when YOU show YOUR true colors with your lies, bearing false witness and passing your phony judgements.
<quoted text>
Those of us that are PROCHOICE, deal with women that have concerns about abortion by helping them educate themselves about ALL of their choices, then allow them to make their OWN choices. Unlike your kind that harrass and would lie to women to get them to do what YOU want, rather allow them to make their OWN choices.
<quoted text>
You LIE some more. That's not what I tell women.
<quoted text>
Actually your true LYING colors are "comming" out dear.
Oh, and BTW, it IS medcial waste. You may not LIKE the term, but it is what it is.
You dont deal with FACTS OR REALITY very well son.
Poor lil pathetic fella...
Just more vile spew, from a vile woman.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280709 Jan 29, 2013
-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was in my teens when my parents started dating again. I wasn't worried about their love lives at all. That was their business. Even in my teens, I loathed drama, and all I wanted for my parents, as well as those around me, was to be happy. My parents did the best they could for my sister and I, I saw how happy they became after they divorced and they gave me no reason to give them grief for going on with their lives.
<quoted text>
There's a high percentage of divorce even for 1st marriages. That doesn't mean you shouldn't get married. If you love someone and you decide to commit, go for it. Unfortunately, as time goes by, life takes folks on different paths. Even with the best intentions to try to make things work, sometimes it's best to go separate ways, accept that it was a chapter in your life, learn from it and move on with life.:o)
So true.
Sounds like everyone was quite mature about the whole thing.
You had good parents.
Gtown71

United States

#280710 Jan 29, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
"In fact, one could argue that its G-d's will, for if your g-d didn't want that tiny soul, he wouldn't take it, yes or no?"
Couldn't this same thing be said about all deaths?
Yes it could and is.

It is not Gods will that any human soul perish, not even foo foo.

Yet all who die without God will.

He (people) who hath the son hath life, he (people) that don't have the son of God, hath not life.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280711 Jan 29, 2013
Is little bunny foo-foo a woman?

Tough broad.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280712 Jan 29, 2013
SeattleVehix69 wrote:
Jesus please whack me off!! Feel up my man boobs!
jesus should whack you upside the head.

Location hidden

#280713 Jan 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
May be a shock, but you're wrong.
Millions of people take this seriously, since I've not said anything about this that wasn't talked about today on the mike huckabee show.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! !!!!

The next best thing to Jerry Springer! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
You may word it the way you wish, but all this is, is a way for a woman to have an abortion at her will.
Only VERY Stupid people actually believe that nonsense. But then that's all the extremist right has as its followers - stupid people.

The intelligent extremists are making their money off feeding this kind of crap to you idiot. Even THEY know better, but they know your kind doesn't.

Location hidden

#280714 Jan 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it could and is.
It is not Gods will that any human soul perish, not even foo foo.
Yet all who die without God will.
He (people) who hath the son hath life, he (people) that don't have the son of God, hath not life.
ROFLMAO! What a crock of shit.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280715 Jan 29, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Child labor laws preceded WWII while the phrase "To be seen and not heard" was still taught as a show of good manners.
Oh? OK.

Location hidden

#280716 Jan 29, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more vile spew, from a vile woman.
Feel free to refute ANY of it dear.

Oh wait, you can't.

Carry on ya phony.

Location hidden

#280717 Jan 29, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Tough broad.
Yes actually I am. So are ALL of us that fight for our collective right to make our own medical decisions.

My daughters mommy really DOES wear combat boots LOL! And I got mine IN the military! <<wink>>
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280718 Jan 29, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
She's an idiot Elise. If she only knew that I personally know another woman who was raised by a step mother and her biological father. This woman always saw her step-mother as her only mother.
Get out! You know one other person who was raised by a step mother? Wonders never cease.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#280719 Jan 29, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Tough broad.
Yes she is, and while her and I disagree on this issue she has as much right to fight for what she believes in as you or I do.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280720 Jan 29, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you have no experience. You're speculating without knowledge.
What is your proof that "most" stepparents aren't good? Life isn't a Disney movie, you know.
You have no clue what you are talking about.
Why so bitter?

True, I have no life experience and I am speculating like crazy.

Proof? It's called listening, reading and seeing. Kids want to stay with their original family. They want the same mother and father. Not some bimbo the father found at the local bar. I feel for these kids who end up with a stranger for a step parent. Doesn't work.

Did you have a bitter divorce? Is that it?

Disney movie? Don't get the connection.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280721 Jan 29, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes she is, and while her and I disagree on this issue she has as much right to fight for what she believes in as you or I do.
For sure!

Why all the name calling?
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280722 Jan 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes actually I am. So are ALL of us that fight for our collective right to make our own medical decisions.
My daughters mommy really DOES wear combat boots LOL! And I got mine IN the military! <<wink>>
I totally understand.

Combat boots? Hmmm. Doesn't sound very comfortable.

<<Wink>>
Gtown71

United States

#280723 Jan 29, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yes actually I am. So are ALL of us that fight for our collective right to make our own medical decisions.
Did you mean to say your christian daughters?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 31 min NEMO 5,452
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 39 min Princess Hey 17,690
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 42 min Princess Hey 18,818
Democrats believe in no borders 1 hr Traditional American 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Fu aka Friend of BHJ 341,224
Yankees fans throw beer at Houston Astros manag... 1 hr Want to know 9
jets talk back (Dec '07) 1 hr Fu aka Friend of BHJ 14,845

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance