Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311496 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280372 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as God, yes I went many years NOT BELIEVING in God, plus I thought all who did were just idiots.
Then one night -......... redundant bullshit deleted for stupidity.......
You BECAME one of those idiots....

Nuff said.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#280373 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not judge god,
And YOU dont speak for Him. THAT is a fact.
Ocean56

AOL

#280374 Jan 28, 2013
Tom Tom wrote:
Your menstrual cycle is God's gentle way of reminding you that it was another opportunity for you to have helped create a new life.
It's also a sign of RELIEF for the woman who DOESN'T want to be pregnant and is very GLAD she isn't. So she might say something like, "thank God! I'm NOT pregnant, yippeeeeeee!"
Gtown71

United States

#280376 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOO!!! You keep thinking that stinky. People weren't know for their educations back then dear.
<quoted text>
There you go LYING again. Trust me dear, I'm not dismissing ANYTHING that "seems g-dly". NONE of your bullshit seems g-dly to me - it just seems arrogant and ridiculous.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO REAL Jews dismiss them as fools. They are a well known evangelical group that targets poor, rural and disinfranchised Jews for conversion to Christianity.
<quoted text> Pope John Paul SOUNDLY denounced them as frauds, and further denounced their practices.
You are a very stupid man.
Why am I stupid?
What answers would you give someone who wanted real hope, not just for their future here, but in the afterlife?

You never answer any questions and just call folks who disagree with you names or liars, or both.

So what answers do you have if any?

Don't worry about any answers as regaurds to a young pregnant girl who needs answers, we All know what your advice to her would be.

I know what you think of me, but why else would a guy continue to tell a story about finding God? Do you know God? If so, may I ask how? Most only know what they are taught, and many atheist will accuse ALL religious people, as nothing more than what they were raised to believe.

Aithest don't know what to do with a story like mine, neither do religious folks, but it is true and there are others with the same kind of story.

The wind blows where ever it wills, and no one knows where it is going, or where it came from. So it is of everyone who is born of God.
Gtown71

United States

#280377 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuff said.
According to Gods Word, I'm an idiot on my way to Heaven.

Plus I may be an idiot, but my faith is in God, what is yours in?

Faith in faith?

It is a bit amusing how you say I'm stupid, or lie, and all I say is nonsense, yet even if I'm not commenting to you, you find a way to post.

You must find some value in what I say, since you spend so much time reading my post "that you say are worthless ". I geuss normaly I would put lol, but unlike you I don't really care to get an empty high five from your opposers.

Is there anything more to life for you and ocean "which I'm startig to believe is you ",then defending a womans right to kill her child?

I'm not sure who did sonething so bad to you, when you were younger, but I am sorry it has made you so vile and bitter toward real life.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#280380 Jan 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Just bring some nice mineral water; jesus will do the rest.
<quoted text>
O, yeah! I hope he doesn't do dessert wines. I don't like them.

Location hidden

#280381 Jan 28, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
When I Aget on my knees, forgiveness isn't even relevant.
<quoted text>
A nice Bravo! sounds more appropriate.

Location hidden

#280382 Jan 28, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not judge god, besides it is you and your 33,000 posts on murdering uborn children that is lacking in freshness or effectiveness. I have come here to save you, repent and I shall forgive you.
You're going to hell.
Jerri

White Plains, NY

#280383 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Gods Word, I'm an idiot on my way to Heaven.
Plus I may be an idiot, but my faith is in God, what is yours in?
Faith in faith?
It is a bit amusing how you say I'm stupid, or lie, and all I say is nonsense, yet even if I'm not commenting to you, you find a way to post.
You must find some value in what I say, since you spend so much time reading my post "that you say are worthless ". I geuss normaly I would put lol, but unlike you I don't really care to get an empty high five from your opposers.
Is there anything more to life for you and ocean "which I'm startig to believe is you ",then defending a womans right to kill her child?
I'm not sure who did sonething so bad to you, when you were younger, but I am sorry it has made you so vile and bitter toward real life.
. I love you fearless posts in defense of pre born children. God bless you for. Holding up with intelligence and truth!!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280384 Jan 28, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not bull**** at all, Tommydumdum. But this woman's story does challenge the idiotic anti-choice MYTH that "mothers never regret having their children," so I can see why YOU would refer to it as such. It's just one sad story among many.
http://www.secret-confessions.com/hate/hate-b...
W hy didn't she just give the baby to a family that would love him or her?
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280385 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as the number of abortions it is EVERY DAY MON - FRI, not every week, although that alone would be a huge number.
As far as God, yes I went many years NOT BELIEVING in God, plus I thought all who did were just idiots.
Then one night -two weeks after I was convicted of my sinfilled life.
God woke me up, and when I yeilded to Him (HE) changed not only every action of my life, but every CORE BELIEF I has was changed.
This took place at my home at 1:30 am, around no other christians, except my sleeping wife, and nowhere near any church or preacher.
So if I was to take a lie derector test, and if my little five year olds girl would be cut in half if I said that their WAS A GOD AND MEANT IT IN MY HEART. then my little girl would die that day, becouse I simply cannot deny the undeniable.
Jesus Christ died for our sins.
God gave us free will, and for Him to step in and "make it a better " would mean He would have to violate what He Himself set in motion.
You nor I understand the concept of a contract that CANNOT BE BROKEN.
this is why the only way to heaven, is through what God says.
He will never break a contract, but us humans will and do all the time.
That is a beautiful story.
I'm happy for you.
One question - jesus christ died for our sins? How could that be? We weren't around then. I wish he would come back and die all over again. That would be cool.
Loved your story...Gives me hope.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280386 Jan 28, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>O, yeah! I hope he doesn't do dessert wines. I don't like them.
I wouldn't be concerned if I were you.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280387 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuff said.
You just said that someone who believes in God is an idiot. Nuff said.
Guppy

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#280388 Jan 28, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
have you literally adopted a bunch of starving African children?
no? then you must not care about the issue of children starving......not ONE BIT
idiot, thats your logic used against you..........
You never answered my question from yesterday. In hiding on that one?

No, I haven't literally adopted a bunch of starving African children. I believe that all Americans should help their own starving kids first. Yes, so many kids live below the poverty line in this country. After we feed our own, then we can help others.

I see white Americans with Asian kids and I wonder what is wrong with all the American kids that need adopting? It shouldn't be allowed.
feces for jesus

Brooklyn, NY

#280389 Jan 28, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100% with your last statement.
For wide is the road that leads to destruction.
Narrow is the way that leads to eternal life, and FEW be that find it.
Jesus is the narrow way.
Few be that find Him, becouse they hang on to mans tradition, even though it has never gotten them or anyone anywhere.
Keep sucking on that pipe dream of eternal life. After you die, let me know how that works out for you.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#280390 Jan 28, 2013
Guppy wrote:
<quoted text>
You never answered my question from yesterday. In hiding on that one?
No, I haven't literally adopted a bunch of starving African children. I believe that all Americans should help their own starving kids first. Yes, so many kids live below the poverty line in this country. After we feed our own, then we can help others.
I see white Americans with Asian kids and I wonder what is wrong with all the American kids that need adopting? It shouldn't be allowed.
It's all the red tape, expensives time and legal battles involved making it cheaper and faster to go to another country where they actually want the kids to have homes.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#280391 Jan 28, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Think what you want, when you want and how you want.
I will do the same.
Agree to disagree. Grow up and get out. Get a life. Do something besides make a fool of yourself. It is pitiful how you go on and on and on and on without realizing how you back up what I say.
Listen Toots, you're the one claiming a stillborn is considered a fetus because it didn't "take a breath" as being a fact, and claiming that your opinion of when fetus becomes infant is at first breath and cord cut, based on that which you claim is fact when it isn't.

My post full of factual and substantiated information proves you're wrong. Only an uneducated buffoon wouldn't know why a stillborn would be considered fetus IF it's considered that medically,(definitions stated "infant" born dead), or when fetus becomes infant. That has also been proven to be the moment the child's body exists the mother's body.

Your "brain changes" stupid logic, with no proof; your "1st breath" stupid logic, with no proof; and your opinions on a hypothetical based on your own stupid logic, with no proof are what display and prove you're an ignorant buffoon. One who's trying to delude herself into believing she's superior in intelligence, which nothing you post has proven. It's proven the opposite. You don't even have the intelligence to understand WHY your logic is stupid.

Stillborns are fetuses that died in utero.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280392 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like your parents, who claimed to love you, failed you when your abusive pedophile boyfriend punched your twins into the toilet?
Again, you dont know SHIT Lynniekins, but you have no problem making shit up to suit your agenda.
Still displaying you're an ignorant buffoon and a liar.

I've read the posts, I've even provided some, thanks to some links others left, including you, bonehead. lol

The boyfriend that punched Lynne was someone she was with after already having a child and having been married to and divorced from someone else. Obviously, she was past puberty AND a mother AND legally considered an adult, so no man she was with would be a "pedophile". Pedophiles prey on PRE-pubescent children. Fact 1 rebutting your lie.

Fact 2, if Lynne's parents didn't do anything when she was abused, YES, dimwit, they failed her, just as surely as Gerri's family failed her. If Lynne's parents didn't know (because many who are abused keep it secret because of shame), that's another thing, and not necessarily a failure there, on their part. Although if a teen of 15 gets pregnant in the 1st place, there's a failure there somewhere, by the parents.

Foo, "you have no problem making shit up to suit your agenda."

Psychological projection.^^^That's you.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280393 Jan 28, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
That's moronic. If you bothered to do any research on the story, you'd know that NEITHER ONE of them wanted the pregnancy, and while she was afraid of him, she died because of the botched abortion.
<quoted text>
Actually it does, and it would have for Gerri.
Today, it ends the unwanted pregnancy safely and legally - and if legal and safe abortion had been available for Gerri, she'd be alive today - THATS A FACT.
You're REALLY very stupid Lynniekins.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO Lynne WHO do you think you're kidding??? The ONLY twisting being done here is by you. I'd say her family knows more than you do about this (I KNOW what a concept huh?), and in FACT they discuss this issue in the documentary - and as usual, you're wrong about all of it. Her sister discusses it in her talks as well.
Foo: "That's moronic. If you bothered to do any research on the story, you'd know that NEITHER ONE of them wanted the pregnancy, and while she was afraid of him, she died because of the botched abortion."

She was SIX AND A HALF MONTHS pregnant. If neither wanted the pregnancy, they wouldn't have waited so damned long to do something about it, you nitwit. Since they did, that was mistake number one on their part, and nothing having to do with whether or not abortion was legal.

Foo: "Actually it does, and it would have for Gerri....Today, it ends the unwanted pregnancy safely and legally - and if legal and safe abortion had been available for Gerri, she'd be alive today - THATS A FACT."

No it's not a fact, bonehead, it's conjecture at best.

The reasoning you people have is moronic. You're claiming a safe and legal abortion would have saved her life, like that would have solved her problems and protected her from harm. WRONG.
IF her husband was abusive, she was in danger from him. Problem NOT solved with an abortion.

Worse, IF he ever found out about the affair or the pregnancy she aborted, she would have STILL been in danger of being killed by her abusive estranged husband and her children taken away.

She aborted out of FEAR, and that FEAR remained even if she had had a safe and legal abortion. However, an abortion at 6 1/2 months wouldn't have been allowed, even if RvW had already been in place. That baby would have been considered as viable then as it would be now.

There's nothing you've provided that substantiates your claim that she and her married lover didn't want the baby.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#280394 Jan 28, 2013
Gerri's death was a direct result of the abortion, (no one disputes that), but legal or not is irrelevant, because at 6 1/2 months, the child was viable. That abortion happened in the first place because she FEARED her abusive husband.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 2 hr Nemo the RINO 11,399
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr concerned 330,887
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 3 hr Paul Yanks 41,007
Will Hillary keep the nuclear codes on computer? 4 hr Goober of Glovers... 2
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 15,020
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 4 hr Princess Hey 15,916
Baby Boomers Need Trump 6 hr Lisa 3

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance