Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310229 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

God

Brooklyn, NY

#280246 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Nope. Proof that you are a fraud. Now, explain how someone breaks "down in quilt." Quilt? Lol, God can't spell, type, or form a proper sentence. Hilarious!
Nor can you use proper punctuation. But I forgive you, but i will not forgive you on that judgement day and when you supported the murder of millions of babies in your lifetime.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#280247 Jan 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think "God" would know that, huh?
Yep, one would. But then God mentioned someone breaking down in Quilt ... and that tops it all so far.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280248 Jan 27, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
One would think "God" would know that, huh?
57,000 posts Bitner for the soul purpose of the support of killing millions of unborn children. My goodness how ugly your soul and burden will be in the hear after.
Gtown71

United States

#280249 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>God needs basic grammar lessons.
Lol
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280250 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Nah, but I'm sure that girl you hired last weekend will do it for the right price. You idiot.
Did that make you feel better to be vulger since you know that you lack the moral ground to speak to god when you freely support to murder so many millions of unborn children?

I will forgive you if you are contrite
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280251 Jan 27, 2013
Be humble before me and I shall forgive you.

Tell us all now you know abortion to be wrong and I shall forgive you.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#280252 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
You will bring no earthly possesions.
The wine I'm talking about is out of this world. Not like the swill you serve at your House on Sundays.
endtime

AOL

#280253 Jan 27, 2013

PROOF Obama's Relection = ANTICHRIST_______

Gtown71

United States

#280254 Jan 27, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the rest of your family going to eat?
It is good to see normal humor on a thread, where most act as if it is someone else speaking. This is sonething I could see one saying in real life (face to face).
Nothing wrong with eating meat, and yes many over do. Remember I'm as far south as it gets, and know full well why my neighbor ms gets its fattest state stance.

It seems everything must be fried before some will eat.

I myself got plenty big at one point, being a 6'2" man and weighed in at 330 lbs.

Yet I lost 100 lbs in a year, without any negative side effects.

I've leveled out at 240 lbs.
Which is good for my body type.

I would look like one sick pup if I went by the gov
Scales. Since not all bodies are the same. Some of us have plenty of muscle and bones.

I think it was you that brought up the point of overeating,and you're exactly right. That among many sins, is exactly why we could never be good enough for Heaven without a savior.

If I told people how to lose weight they would listen, becouse they can see I know what I'm talking about. If I told someone how to quit smoking, drinking, drugs, whatever many would pay attention, if it helps them look better or feel better, yet if I tell you how to find eternal security and a peace that passes all understanding, people get vile and reject me. Why?

Could it be, that their father hates mine???
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280255 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>The wine I'm talking about is out of this world. Not like the swill you serve at your House on Sundays.
I serve no wine on sundays and you will not bring any earthly possesions with you.

I have no house that was build by man on earth. I have need for earthly possesions. But you will be judged on how you treat human life, you soul is polluted and ugly. You have free will and have chosen it to suppport the murder of millions of unborn babies a year.

My goodness how ugly your soul is, how foul and black is your heart on earth. What a horrible person you are

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#280256 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Did that make you feel better to be vulger since you know that you lack the moral ground to speak to god when you freely support to murder so many millions of unborn children?
I will forgive you if you are contrite
According to you, God has been speaking to me on Topix, already. Make up your mind, Lawd.

God is confused.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280258 Jan 27, 2013
endtime wrote:
PROOF Obama's Relection = ANTICHRIST_______
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX
Nonsense, you heart is simply filled with bigotry
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280260 Jan 27, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>According to you, God has been speaking to me on Topix, already. Make up your mind, Lawd.
God is confused.
You are confused, not god.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#280261 Jan 27, 2013
Guppy wrote:
Why do men care if women get abortions?
thats like asking why do men care when mothers down their babies..........
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280262 Jan 27, 2013
It seems men don't like abortion, but on the other hand, they don't want to support the baby either.
You can't have it both ways.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#280263 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor can you use proper punctuation. But I forgive you, but i will not forgive you on that judgement day and when you supported the murder of millions of babies in your lifetime.
dude, SHUT UP........you've so far NO arguments other than the general, boring, "God will judge you!"..........

you really think that does anything but make Christians look stupid?
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#280264 Jan 27, 2013
God wrote:
Be humble before me and I shall forgive you.
Tell us all now you know abortion to be wrong and I shall forgive you.
STFU already
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280265 Jan 27, 2013
IF there was a god, there would be no need for abortions.

IF god were doing his damn job, he would make sure girls/women wouldn't get pregnant.

In other words, god is useless.

WE ARE ON OUR OWN.
Guppy

Englewood, FL

#280266 Jan 27, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
thats like asking why do men care when mothers down their babies..........
How does one down their babies?

Do you mean drown?

How many women drown their children? Two?

Did the fathers care? Yes, very much.
God

Brooklyn, NY

#280267 Jan 27, 2013
Guppy wrote:
It seems men don't like abortion, but on the other hand, they don't want to support the baby either.
You can't have it both ways.
Yes we can, we can have it both ways. Fathers who support their children and own up to their responsibilities and women who do not murder the unborn child.

Hopefully one day mankind will be more enlightened

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 53 min Intrepid Surfer 10,883
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 56 min Intrepid Surfer 12,386
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 54,514
Affordable Hotels In Ubud Bali Indonesia 3 hr lemoncuy 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 hr Just Saying 6,410
Reasons to cheer For President Obama One, Two..... (Apr '12) 3 hr Just Saying 1,011
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 3 hr Just Saying 6,226
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages