Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,086
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#279201 Jan 22, 2013
Since he died before your jesus was supposed to have been born, it just means that your god let a lot of kids die for no reason.
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text> Herod perceiving that he was deluded by the wise men, was exceeding angry; and sending killed all the men children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the borders thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremias the prophet, saying: A voice in Rama was heard, lamentation and great mourning; Rachel bewailing her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279202 Jan 22, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO realize that if a successful birth is not COMPLETE there is a just dead body that CAN NEVER BE A PERSON, right??
gawd you really are dumb.
There is NO PERSON UNTIL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BIRTH. ALL THE WAY BORN AND BREATHING ON ITS OWN.
just to be sure, YOU SAID THIS:

"There is NO PERSON UNTIL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BIRTH. ALL THE WAY BORN AND BREATHING ON ITS OWN"

dont u dare lie to me later (again) saying you never said such a rediculous thing.........after i show you how IDIOTIC that statement is, of course

so you're claim is that even tho its FULLY DEVELOPED, READY to breath, it isnt a PERSON until it's 1) fully OUT, & 2) BREATHING

confirm that please

Indianapolis

#279203 Jan 22, 2013
My heart says, "lub-DUB lub-DUB lub-DUB lub-DUB", because it's a non-sentient muscle.

I'm fine with women making their OWN decisions about their OWN pregnancy. I thought that was obvious by now.
BraveCon wrote:
To all you PCers in here, the United States government/Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is legal and it is not murder, but what does your heart tell you?

Indianapolis

#279204 Jan 22, 2013
I consider myself flicked.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If I had a door, I'd slam it in your face, but flicking my entry curtain dismissively will have to do.
Gtown71

United States

#279205 Jan 22, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're claiming the phrase "conceive seed" has nothing to do with pregnancy? It's right there in Numbers 5.
Btw, you can repeat yourself til the cows come home. Doesn't prove your assertion.
It's not wise to talk out of your ass in the name of Jesus, ya know. You might better duck. Lightening bolts and all.
Yes it is in mine as well.

After the deal is ALL SAID AND DONE. If the woman is not guilty of cheating on her husband, then no harm will come to her, and she may be able to bare seed.

If anything this verse just backs up that a married womans main goal in life is to bare children, but again this verse has nothing nothing nothing to do with abortion.

It says nothing for abortion or against abortion, it says nothing about abortion.at all.

Why you call yourself a christian and try to make some vers out of numbers say that the bible justifies abortion, so that it helps your worldly friends like you even more then they do now is beyound me.

At first I just thought you "got it wrong ",but now I'm just not sure.

I even read the verses in the NIV (which is about as perverted as they come) and even it says nothing about the woman being pregnant.

All the verses are about is jealousy.

If the spirit of jealousy comes upon the husband then he can take the wife to the priest,and do all that is required, and if she is guilty then her stomach will swell and her thigh will rot (which is what you said happens to a woman who has an abortion), if she is not guilty, then no harm will happen to her "which means she did not cheat on her husband "and she shall be able to bare seed.

It would be bad enough if you were implying that if the woman cheated on her husband, that she was pregnant with her lovers baby, and during the ritual, her baby was aborted.

Yet the woman who is able to bare seed is the woman WHO DID NOT CHEAT.

So you are saying, the husband was jealous of his wife -he carried her to the priest -the ritual was performed -the woman was found innocent "which means No harm came to her whatsoever -then during this process HER BABY WAS ABORTED. HER AND HER HUSBANDS BABY -SINCE SHE DID NOT CHEAT, AND TO THANK HER FOR BEING SOOOO FAITHFUL -AFTER GOD ABORTED HER BABY SHE HAD -HE TURNS AROUND AND SAYS NOW YOUR GOOD TO GO (TRY AGAIN!)

I say to you try again.

I'm afraid of you, unless you make light of the grace of God.

Again ANYONE can read numbers chapter 5

I have asked a few of Gods men who know the bool from cover to cover.
One has read the bible all the way through 7 times when he was an atheist.

He thought it was a great book, but just not real, untill the Holy Ghost of God got ahold of Him, and made it REAL.

Yet I asked, just to make sure I wasn't crazy. They had the same conclusion.

Being ignorant is one thing. What you're doing is entirely another.

Do you do anything on here as a " christian ",except try and teach false doctrine to real christians and high five those that are lost?

No wonder they love your type of christian.
One said they would listen to you.

May God help her.

Indianapolis

#279206 Jan 22, 2013
Fetuses aren't citizens.
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please note how hard it is to understand, when someone not only supports abortion, but spends time and effort on promoting it, when they say it is sad to want to harm fellow citizens.

Indianapolis

#279207 Jan 22, 2013
She's sweating steve mcqueen flicks?
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>Your conscience is bothering you soooooo much your sweatin' bullits.
Gtown71

United States

#279208 Jan 22, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
just to be sure, YOU SAID THIS:
"There is NO PERSON UNTIL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BIRTH. ALL THE WAY BORN AND BREATHING ON ITS OWN"
dont u dare lie to me later (again) saying you never said such a rediculous thing.........after i show you how IDIOTIC that statement is, of course
so you're claim is that even tho its FULLY DEVELOPED, READY to breath, it isnt a PERSON until it's 1) fully OUT, & 2) BREATHING
confirm that please
I'll second the motion. She said until it was fully born it was dead. I truly believe the more these people say this the more they believe it. You cannot make your stuff up. It is mind blowing to a normal mind that is.:)

Plus On top of all the people On here that gang up on you like dogs. I've got a guy that says he's a Christian That is trying to say numbers chapter 5 is about God condoning abortion. It truly is a messed up world. They call good evil and evil good. All I can say is thank God for His mercy and His grace.
Gtown71

United States

#279209 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Fetuses aren't citizens.
<quoted text>
Yes I realize they are not citizens but all the humans?

We can split hairs all day long but abortion is either the killing of a human ,or it is not.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279210 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Because they know you are a liar.
Now, azzhole, you go find those posts. Find them now. I will keep asking you until you post them.
There, TRASH………happy? still wanna claim you NEVER SAID these things?

p. 13091, post 278220
“See above post about how you are no longer going to be able to purchase your favorite phallac symbol, tiny.”

p.13084, post 278062
“people want to own weapons of mass destruction and corporations want to get rich selling them. It can not be allowed to continue.”

p. 13091, post 278218
“you keep all that in mind while we ban your guns and ammo, Princess.

p. 13082, post 278030
“Again, delusions of grandeur, and straw men aside, watch as your guns of mass destruction are banned”

p. 13082, post 278032
“Say bye bye to the semi automatics and high capacity clips, dummy”

And my personal favorite, in response to my THREE paragraph “non argument,” Chicky’s ONLY response was:

“Yeah, again, nonsense and straw men aside, watch as we ban your murder weapons.”
p. 13081, post 278014

Should I repost this to each individual liberal friend of yours on here? I think I might…..turd &#61514;
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279211 Jan 22, 2013
CHICKY would like to ban guns.......she hates them & would like them GONE

p.13084, post 278062
“people want to own weapons of mass destruction and corporations want to get rich selling them. It can not be allowed to continue.”

p. 13091, post 278218
“you keep all that in mind while we ban your guns and ammo, Princess.

p. 13082, post 278030
“Again, delusions of grandeur, and straw men aside, watch as your guns of mass destruction are banned”

p. 13082, post 278032
“Say bye bye to the semi automatics and high capacity clips, dummy”

And my personal favorite, in response to my THREE paragraph “non argument,” Chicky’s ONLY response was:

“Yeah, again, nonsense and straw men aside, watch as we ban your murder weapons.”
p. 13081, post 278014
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279212 Jan 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Yes, azzhole, you go find those posts. Find them now. I will keep asking you until you post them.
LIAR, i NEVER said there were firearms in Jesus' time........how stupid are you?

PROVE ME WRONG..........;)

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#279213 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I consider myself flicked.
<quoted text>
Sounds kinky ;-D
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279214 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll second the motion. She said until it was fully born it was dead. I truly believe the more these people say this the more they believe it. You cannot make your stuff up. It is mind blowing to a normal mind that is.:)
Plus On top of all the people On here that gang up on you like dogs. I've got a guy that says he's a Christian That is trying to say numbers chapter 5 is about God condoning abortion. It truly is a messed up world. They call good evil and evil good. All I can say is thank God for His mercy and His grace.
right on Gtown........they scare me, their mindset/ideology anyway..........reminds me of how much my liberal friends on fb were Obamagasming yesterday........

MLK day AND Obama re-elected! ughhhhhh as if one has ANYTHING to do with the other

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#279215 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
She's sweating steve mcqueen flicks?
<quoted text>
Ah, I had SUCH a crush on Steve McQueen when I was twelve!
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#279217 Jan 22, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, TomTroll is stupid.
And oh yeah, the "happy ending" joke....was funny the FIRST dozen times I heard it. Funny thing is, it's always supposedly Christian men who I've heard make it. You can tell where THEIR minds are, huh?
You are the one who performs massage on men and women. You admitted as much. I don't care how fancy your parlor is. Let me guess, you go to clients homes or offices. That would make sense. What is Julio's cut for his referals for yur "massage thereapy". Do you wear a sweaty t-shirt or go toppless. That would be one obscene scean.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#279218 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
They have no sense of humor...
<quoted text>
The comissioner of "massage therapists", Thong Long Dong, MTD. Would disagree with you.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

#279219 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree with your last statement!
Tell me, can you name just one person on this topic who opposes you, that you have not called a liar?
Yet I caught you in a lie more then a few times, but that doesn't matter, becouse I'm certain you've told other lies and it only takes one lie to make you a liar.
Thia is why you need a savior.
Your God sent you one.
You reject Him.
Of course she rejects God. She is a faux-jew, who uses that platform as cover for her proabportion pagan attacks on
Chrisitns and unborn children.
She isn't fooling anyone. She lives the most non-jewish life one can live. She denies God and his rule. She is anger, hate and dispair personified. She is indeed a sad caricature and I feel sorry for her. I really do.
I pray God has mercy on her soul as she knows not what she does.
Independent voter

Miami, FL

#279220 Jan 23, 2013
What a woman does with her OWN body is ONLY her business.

Let us not allow Christian "sharia" to govern us.

Since: Jan 13

Houston, TX

#279221 Jan 23, 2013
VoteVetsOrg, There were way more pressing things going on during his term in office. I'm a Pro-Lifer for sure, but that doesn't mean I have any right to decide what an expecting mother is to do with her, or her unborn child. I do think it is a shame! That woman who willfully procreate, then decide they do not want the child anymore, so they just end his/her life is a shame.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness" -John Locke

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 21 min Go Blue Forever 1,542
jets talk back (Dec '07) 34 min jimi-yank 10,066
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr NYStateOfMind 311,704
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 1 hr Nbam 5,758
Another Republican Bites the Dust!! (Dec '11) 1 hr Nbam 394
Is Krap Slop the dumbest Hillbilly on the Topix... (Mar '11) 1 hr ZCs 1,809
We VS We (Nov '09) 1 hr ZCs 1,864

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:49 pm PST

Bleacher Report10:49PM
Jets vs. Dolphins: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report12:04 AM
Jets' Week 17 Preview vs. Dolphins
Bleacher Report 5:04 AM
New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 17 Preview for Miami
NBC Sports 5:09 AM
Friday morning one-liners
NBC Sports 7:52 AM
Antrel Rolle knows finishing well no guarantee 2015 will be any better for Giants