Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311364 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279166 Jan 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe women should be as free as men to govern their own bodies. I believe women should be the ones determining how to handle a pregnancy, especially if it is unwanted/unhealthy. I do not believe individual women's pregnancy should be decided by the gov't, the clergy, or nosy parkers like you.
My opinion of the ZEF doesn't matter when it is not my pregnancy.
lady, LISTEN, stop stalling

"It's a potential person UNTIL a successful birth is COMPLETE."
So explain, successful birth, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???

explain
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279167 Jan 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe YOU can explain why you're fine with wanting to take away a woman's right to make her own reproductive choices, all while shitting your pants over the thought that some people may want to take away YOUR right to own guns...you fundie dogmasucking hypocrite.
I'll tell you what...you mind your own business about what goes on in our uterus's and we'll leave your guns alone, okay?
lady, SHUT UP! you're just rambling nonsense & what YOU would call another LIE .......... ive NEVER said all abortion should be outlawed, you should know by now that ive always said im not sure where i stand on the laws themselves, but that i simply DISAGREE with abortion b/c its the killing of a life

keep quiet you.........
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279168 Jan 22, 2013
The AmericamGirl wrote:
The people against abortion are usually ugly, overweight, and don't ever get laid, therefore they don't think it's easy to get pregnant when it IS.
Get a life, if your religion is swaying your opinion on abortion then keep it to yourself. If you wouldn't do it, fine, but a hell of a lot of people have.
These right wing values are dying out anyway. Such a personal choice should never be dictated by a man or any law maker influenced by religion. I'm not a Christian and don't give two shits about your Jesus babble. You will never change my mind and I will never change yours, so find a hobby.
You aren't going to take care of all of those kids in poverty or give them money. You aren't going to offer them social programs. You also aren't going to pay for the school system. With your right minded values, so just shut up.
"people against abortion are usually ugly, overweight, and don't ever get laid," - LOL, and HOW exactly would u know that??

"right wing values are dying out anyway." - oh thats great, traditional family values, morals, responsibility, believing in a loving god, being against the killing of unborn people.....such HORRIBLE things! idiot

"I'm not a Christian" - LOL, no kidding, and i'm here to tell you 2 + 2 is 4! pshhhhh

"You aren't going to offer them social programs" - om, LOTS of conservatives give to charities & adopt kids.........

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#279169 Jan 22, 2013
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/22/la-c...

LA Church Files Show How Cardinal Roger Mahony Shielded Pedophile Priest, Failed Child Victims

Location hidden

#279170 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you want God to send a messiah, yet you want that messiah to be born of man?
You really ARE a moron.
Jesus has fulfilled and will fulfill all the sight you sent me to says.
Except that site proves how BIBLICALLY he certainly did not.

Dear G-d, go back to school and learn to spell. Seriously.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279171 Jan 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gunpowder wasn't even invented until around 1232 AD by the Chinese.
That boy is not bright. I think we can forget about properly educated. There were guns when man invented the jesus story? LOL, yeah, sure.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#279172 Jan 22, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, LISTEN, stop stalling
So explain, successful birth, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???
explain
If you think it's a person 3/4 born, it's a person. You are not involved in any of this. Nobody cares what anyone's opinion of the baby is except those people in the delivery room.

Why are you asking me? In your fight against abortion, my opinion of it doesn't matter to you. It has no impact on you. Just like it has no impact on a stranger's pregnancy.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279173 Jan 22, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>We have the last laugh, you poor soul. WE WIN. YOU will spend eternity in despair, WE WON"T.
Yeah, sure, kunter, whatever you say. Did you get on your knees for your priest? I'm sure he wished you were MUCH younger. Pervs of a feather and all.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279174 Jan 22, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>Remember Herod? He slaughtered babies like abortionists do What is Herod's Evil? In the book I, Claudius, Herod succumbed to a disease that had symptoms described as "putrescent stomach, corpse-like breath, maggots breeding in the privy member, and a constant watery flow from the bowels causing inflamed madness." Remember what he died from, you may come down with the same symptoms.
Your fairy tale is NOT REAL. Just like your delusions.

Location hidden

#279175 Jan 22, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
That boy is not bright. I think we can forget about properly educated. There were guns when man invented the jesus story? LOL, yeah, sure.
Have you noticed that seems to be indicitive of most extremists? And the ones that ARE educated well, make their livings off pandering TO them.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279176 Jan 22, 2013
Carbon-12 wrote:
Today marks 40 years of government recognizing the intrinsic worth of privacy, and a woman's autonomy. Even though the superstitious among us have done all they could to drag women into their murk, they have failed. The furture of reproductive rights cannot be contained, and the only barrier to it shall be the individual who will decide the when and if they want to have a child. This is progress, and it will never be lost.
Ramen, Brother!
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279178 Jan 22, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen YOU, you SAID IT......should i go pull up any NUMEROUS posts to share with all your buddies on here? show them how devious your plans for our guns is? even THEY want guns legal in some fashion
you DONT terd.........admit it, now
Yes, azzhole, you go find those posts. Find them now. I will keep asking you until you post them.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279179 Jan 22, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicky WANTS gunns banned, literally, im not making that up.......why would you guys AGREE with her on much of anything involving guns?
Because they know you are a liar.

Now, azzhole, you go find those posts. Find them now. I will keep asking you until you post them.
Gtown71

United States

#279180 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Stinky, I'm not going to censor myself to comfort your ignorance.
<quoted text>
Says a lot about killing too.
<quoted text>
Not according to you. According to you, they're born WITH sin. Show's how fuckedup your version of "faith" is.
<quoted text>
Big deal. LOTS of blood is shed during ALL invasive medical procedures. Its called MEDICAL WASTE. And as much as you dont like it, that's what it is: MEDICAL WASTE. Treated the same as your excised hemorrhoids or cancer tumor.
Yeah, now we'll see all your fundies freak out because I'm comparing a ZEF to hemorrhoids and cancerous tumors - and you know what? If they're part of a medical procedure, then they're all part of the same medical waste. Cruel? Cold? Maybe, but its the way it is. Its called REALITY.
I don't have to say a thing on this one -people can read for themself.

Ok I will say something --- Sad
Gtown71

United States

#279182 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text> You really ARE a moron.
<quoted text>
Except that site proves how BIBLICALLY he certainly did not.
Dear G-d, go back to school and learn to spell. Seriously.
Well there have been several Jews who have come to realize who Jesus is, and they to say He did.

Plus they can spell):)
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279183 Jan 22, 2013
SeattleVehix44 wrote:
<quoted text>lady, LISTEN, stop stalling
explain
You DO realize that if a successful birth is not COMPLETE there is a just dead body that CAN NEVER BE A PERSON, right??

gawd you really are dumb.

There is NO PERSON UNTIL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BIRTH. ALL THE WAY BORN AND BREATHING ON ITS OWN.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279184 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Have you noticed that seems to be indicitive of most extremists? And the ones that ARE educated well, make their livings off pandering TO them.
Yep. Buncha dummies.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Chicopee, MA

#279185 Jan 22, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>Your conscience is bothering you soooooo much your sweatin' bullits.
Knutter, your delusions are not real. Take your meds and use your coping skills. Mental illness is difficult but you really must try harder to cope with your condition.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#279187 Jan 22, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
You DO realize that if a successful birth is not COMPLETE there is a just dead body that CAN NEVER BE A PERSON, right??
gawd you really are dumb.
There is NO PERSON UNTIL AFTER A SUCCESSFUL BIRTH. ALL THE WAY BORN AND BREATHING ON ITS OWN.
But don't try to touch his gun!
LNM is right.
Bunch of hypocrites!!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#279188 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bro, even a lost man can read numbers five and clearly see that it has absolutely nothing to do with abortion, or even a pregnant woman for that matter.
It has only to do, with a man that suspects his wife has commited adultry.
Nothing more.
The best commentator on the bible, is the bible.
Again Jesus hung out with sinners, ate with, talked with, but never once did He Condone any sin.
You seem to want these who don't believe to be your friend, and you have done that with many, you also seem to feel like God has called you to correct others who claim the same God.
Did you die for them? Who are you to judge how they present God?
You say many things right, but on numbers 5 -you are horribly wrong.
What will you say, if your friends die lost in their sins, when they ask you why??? Why didn't you tell us the truth???
Numbers 5 has nothing to do with God being ok with abortion, and if a lost person said it did, then it wouldn't bother me.
They say no Hell, gay is ok now -different gays back then, etc
But to claim to be born of God, and claim abortion is ok, is not a wise thing to do.
If God doesn't show you, that you're wrong, then I would be alittle concerned.
Can you tell me how you were saved?
You're claiming the phrase "conceive seed" has nothing to do with pregnancy? It's right there in Numbers 5.

Btw, you can repeat yourself til the cows come home. Doesn't prove your assertion.

It's not wise to talk out of your ass in the name of Jesus, ya know. You might better duck. Lightening bolts and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 3 min Larry Bird 11,048
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min IB DaMann 60,194
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 19 min Princess Hey 14,713
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 53 min met fan 40,294
Time to go? (Jun '15) 1 hr Into The Night 12,051
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr Fed up Yankee fan 329,864
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,494

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages