Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
262,141 - 262,160 of 305,445 Comments Last updated 37 min ago
Gtown71

United States

#279095 Jan 22, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> He was an atheist who now has found a loving God. He obviously had life altering positive changes that he wants to share for those who are where he once was.
That is it! Thank you.

They don't like to hear how someone used to think like them, and then how that person changed their mind. Let alone how God changed that persons mind, becouse then tbey not only have to think about being wrong on abortion, but God as well.

What they cannot grasp is someone who oppose them.
They wish to spew out there kill all positions over and over, but don't want any against what they say is good.

Well I say it is evil.
Today
Tmrw
Forever it will be evil.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#279096 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Did she "know" you while you were off screwing another woman?
<quoted text>
And THANK G-D those cave man days are over.
The fool forgets that his fantasy world isn't one that most women want. Not only that, but the world benefits from women being in the professions.
Gtown71

United States

#279097 Jan 22, 2013
Carbon-12 wrote:
Today marks 40 years of government recognizing the intrinsic worth of privacy, and a woman's autonomy. Even though the superstitious among us have done all they could to drag women into their murk, they have failed. The furture of reproductive rights cannot be contained, and the only barrier to it shall be the individual who will decide the when and if they want to have a child. This is progress, and it will never be lost.
Yes 40 years and the greatest poles you have only shows how divided this country is on the matter.

5 states are rushing to see which one can claim to be tbe first state who can claim abortion free!

A few only have 1 abortion doctor for the entire state!

More illegal abortions are taking place now, then before it was legal. Says some reliable sources from the Mike Huckabee show.

Believe it or not, not all people really dig killing the smallest humans on earth.-

But hey enjoy your anniversary.:)

Atrisco Village

#279098 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
A massage therapist is as legitimate as OT, PT, speech therapist, etc. You're confusinf what professionals do for medical treatment with what your mom does for nickels.
<quoted text>
lmao!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#279099 Jan 22, 2013
Wise Ones, who we have known by many names, be with us now.

We are seekers, we are journeyers of many paths,
yet we find ourselves here together, defending the rights of our sisters, to reconcile their lives with their consciences, to make the best CHOICE they can.

We trust our sisters to make these decisions for their own bodies,
as we trust in your mercy and guidance,
as we trust in your protection today.

We thank you for your kindness,
for allowing us this opportunity to act on our principles.

We thank you for the gift of free will,
the gift of conscience, and the gift of life,
even when these things may seem to make our path more difficult.

Mother and Father, who hear the cries of all people, be with us as we go out, and protect the women exercising the freewill you gave us all.
Protect us from harm.
Keep love in our hearts, especially for those who will hate us for what we do.

We ask this, in your many names,
Blessed Be.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#279100 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is it! Thank you.
They don't like to hear how someone used to think like them, and then how that person changed their mind. Let alone how God changed that persons mind, becouse then tbey not only have to think about being wrong on abortion, but God as well.
What they cannot grasp is someone who oppose them.
They wish to spew out there kill all positions over and over, but don't want any against what they say is good.
Well I say it is evil.
Today
Tmrw
Forever it will be evil.
No, it's more like, we really just don't care.

Atrisco Village

#279101 Jan 22, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't "sold" at all. It dosen't have to be, its a MEDICAL DECISION, one of THREE decisions women can make regarding their pregnancies.
And it IS a solution, the solution for someone that doesn't want to be, or cannot continue a pregnancy.
<quoted text>
That was denounced as a fake and a fraud decades ago. Holy crap, you idiots are STILL trying to SELL that propagandizing garbage as ANYTHING resembing fact? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
My physician sells yearly checkups. She did a hard sell on a mammogram. I feel used.
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#279102 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
No such thing happened. There is no record of any such slaughter. Also, less convenently, herod died before your jesus was even supposed to have been born.
The condition herod died from is either scabies or kidney disease, with gangrene, according to pathologists. Nothing supernatural.
<quoted text>
Herod perceiving that he was deluded by the wise men, was exceeding angry; and sending killed all the men children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the borders thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremias the prophet, saying: A voice in Rama was heard, lamentation and great mourning; Rachel bewailing her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279103 Jan 22, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do I need to say my personal opinion of the ZEF doesn't matter? Your personal opinion of the ZEF doesn't matter? So long as the laws are based on medical facts and not some individual's idea of morality, that's all that matters. This is a country where we're supposed to govern ourselves. Quit trying to govern pregnant women and their ZEFs.
im not gonna let this go, YOU SAID IT: "It's a potential person until a successful birth is complete."

So explain, if it's 3/4ths birthed, the head is out & all, its still NOT yet a person???

explain

Atrisco Village

#279104 Jan 22, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Must be Seattle's inbred family.
Yeah? Well, they need to go back to Bohunkville.
Tondaleyo lives

Muscotah, KS

#279105 Jan 22, 2013
First, Herod had died in a most dramatic fashion. Josephus states that a loathsome disease descended upon the ruler as a judgment from God on account of his sins. He describes the horrible details —burning fever, ulcerated entrails, foul discharges, convulsions, stench, etc. (Antiquities 17.6.5).
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279106 Jan 22, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
You are simply moron. Admit it, dumbfuk.
Listen YOU, you SAID IT......should i go pull up any NUMEROUS posts to share with all your buddies on here? show them how devious your plans for our guns is? even THEY want guns legal in some fashion

you DONT terd.........admit it, now

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#279107 Jan 22, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes 40 years and the greatest poles you have only shows how divided this country is on the matter.
5 states are rushing to see which one can claim to be tbe first state who can claim abortion free!
A few only have 1 abortion doctor for the entire state!
More illegal abortions are taking place now, then before it was legal. Says some reliable sources from the Mike Huckabee show.
Believe it or not, not all people really dig killing the smallest humans on earth.-
But hey enjoy your anniversary.:)
You are confusing the needs of the future with the constraints of the past. That is perfectly fine with me. I am perfectly aware of the measures that people you support have taken to rob people of their freedom. The only thing sadder than wanting to harm your fellow citizens in this way, is that you think it is actually possible at this point. I will enjoy that until you stop being funny. I am guessing that will be forever.

Atrisco Village

#279108 Jan 22, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> He is obviously sharing his good news for a reason. People who find God in their lives, have a need to share the joys of it. They WANT people to find forgiveness and healing.
Why is it that you proaborts hate helping people? Wanting to show a path of sanity?
I suppose you like to wallow in negativity.
It's one thing to share your story gently and then listen humbly. It's another to brag about how horrible you were once and then brag how not horrible you are now...over and over again. He reminds me of a teenager who insists that you must enjoy his techno music, after you've listened and said, no. He's driving people away from your faith, not attracting them to it.

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

North Olmsted, OH

#279109 Jan 22, 2013
To all you PCers in here, the United States government/Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is legal and it is not murder, but what does your heart tell you?

Atrisco Village

#279110 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<<Knock Knock>>
Ma'am, I'm from the Watchpyramid. Did you know Osirirs has a wonderful plan for your life? I have some papyrus scrolls I'd like to leave for you....
<quoted text>
If I had a door, I'd slam it in your face, but flicking my entry curtain dismissively will have to do.
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279111 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
So the purpose of something is irrelevant? Then why are any drugs illegal?
The way to cut way down on gun violence?
The 2nd amendment speaks only to gun ownership--not manufacture. Tax gun makers like other producers of hazardous products, making them more difficult to obtain, and raise tariffs on foreign brands.
Parents whose children can access their guns and harm themselves or other will also serve harsh sentences.
Make any crime involving guns--even if it is just the threat of having a gun--a capital crime. Make the very use of a gun in an illegal act abhorrent.
I'm sure we can find other means to make guns unpopular.
<quoted text>
okay, that's all well meaning.......who knows.....fact is we're not gonna end gun violence or ANY violence for that matter.........just b/c a school gets shot up once in a while doesnt mean we need to alter our whole way of lives.....in fact libs were saying the same shortly after 9/11, that we dont want to lose freedom in exchange for safety

"we can find other means to make guns unpopular." - why? how about making gun VIOLENCE unpopular.......roundhouse kicking someone in the face out of anger isnt COOL, but does that mean we try to make KARATE taboo? of course not! it isnt the SKILL or the TOOLS, its the ACT, the behavior

make THUGISHNESS unpopular.......and mass murder already ISNT considered cool
Anonymous

Jefferson, GA

#279112 Jan 22, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, the stupid one here is you, who made such an pathetic inference from a broad statement of agreement.
Chicky WANTS gunns banned, literally, im not making that up.......why would you guys AGREE with her on much of anything involving guns?

Atrisco Village

#279113 Jan 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
And people want MORE guns on campus...
<quoted text>
Right. And all the wacky professors should protect the students. Gooood idea.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#279114 Jan 22, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
To all you PCers in here, the United States government/Supreme Court has ruled that abortion is legal and it is not murder, but what does your heart tell you?
The definition of murder declares that abortion is not murder, not the SCOTUS. THEY determined that laws against abortion were unconstitutional. If you're going to whine, at least be accurate.

Both my heart, AND my mind, know that abortion is not murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Ferguson - New York, NY 31 min GOTP 57
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min SpaceBlues 46,295
Questions arise about 9/11 charity founder 40 min SandPQuotes 10
EPA charges SUNY Downstate with federal hazardo... 55 min FatLadyMe 1
Test 1 hr Test 2
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 3 hr Nina 16,779
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Wed Vote Zornow 6,408
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••