Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,289
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#278440 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as people who are against guns are free to work to change the gun laws, people who are against abortion are free to work to change the abortion laws. Isn't this a GREAT country?
Way to miss my point, Sue.

You assume too much.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278444 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
What a stupid question.
Try this; "I am dying.", compared to "I am killing." No one is saying those are the same, and that's not what you're getting at.
You're trying to compare, albeit obliquely, abortion to murder. And you have to twist it into the stupid question you just asked in order to do it.
You people are idiots.
I am comparing dying to killing, there IS a difference.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278443 Jan 21, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am going to use simple words here..
Te money is already there.. It is about proprieties. It is not about finding or creating new revenue to fund this.. that is a rabbit hole your side of the aisle likes to indulge.
Far from taking any county down. Such universal healthcare has actually made such countries as Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, even Iceland economies and countries stronger by making people the priority.
The christian bible as it is read states that your mythological man stated that helping each other even strangers is and should be a priority. As a US citizen I ask which is better people dropping dead from the lack of or not being able to afford proper health care that makes our own healthcare go up.
Or a healthy population with a manageable healthcare in place.
By the way every time a person that is uninsured that walks into an emergency room means every one healthcare just went up.. Again. We all pay for that person. Or do you think a hospital is just gouging people by charging $5 for a aspirin??
So you are all for your parties obstructionism and stupidity that your party has been indulging in the last four years is just fine. your parties unwillingness to even cooperate even when it was their idea originally. That suits you just fine??
"Far from taking any county down. Such universal healthcare has actually made such countries as Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland, even Iceland economies and countries stronger by making people the priority."

Does universal healthcare in these countries apply to people who are living there illegally?
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278445 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Way to miss my point, Sue.
You assume too much.
Why is the choice to abort more important than any the choice to own a gun?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278446 Jan 21, 2013
chickyisnotbrilliant wrote:
<quoted text> Your another one that twists everything. YOU are one ugly person for even thinking of destroying an unborn child who's the MOST innocent of ALL. Your the ugly person who thinks its okay to stab a preborn baby with a scalpel so the skull would collapse, you are truly ugly and demonic. There is only good and evil, you choose evil, chicky chose evil, she taught her children to hate Christians. Your spirit is truly demonic. We need to save the children for people like you. you wish death on the unborn, you are demonic.
No, I'm not. You are the ugly one inside. You are full of hate, shallow, bigotted, narrowminded. You spend your time imagining demons raping babies, mocking people for the way they look on the outside, and spewing hate and bigotry on anyone who doesn't agree with you, JUST because they disagree with you.

You are the ugly one. And always will be. You should be ashamed, but you don't have the sense.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278447 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
I am comparing dying to killing, there IS a difference.
No, you're not, Idiot. Dying is something that happens to you, killing is something you do. And NO ONE has said those two things are the same.

What you are really trying to do, is compare abortion to murder.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278448 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is the choice to abort more important than any the choice to own a gun?
Missed the point again.

I never said, or implied, any such thing.

Again, you're ASSuming too much.
Obama is a joke

Emmaus, PA

#278449 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're not, Idiot. Dying is something that happens to you, killing is something you do. And NO ONE has said those two things are the same.
What you are really trying to do, is compare abortion to murder.
I think that you need to explain this to Kenose.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278450 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Missed the point again.
I never said, or implied, any such thing.
Again, you're ASSuming too much.
So then you support the right to bear arms.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278451 Jan 21, 2013
Obama is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that you need to explain this to Kenose.
I doubt I do. No doubt you don't understand Kenose's points, either.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#278452 Jan 21, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
What does it mean? There are already regulations on guns and who can own them. The second amendment does not proscribe the regulation of guns.
<quoted text>
SO it the person that went in to the school and gunned down those children was of sound mind it would have been OK? Would it be OK to ban the guns THEN? Too many guns is the prob.
**DELETED FOR SPACE**(sorry)
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentand...
"Can Executive Orders be Overridden or Withdrawn?

The president can amend or retract an executive at any time. The president may also issue an executive order superseding an existing one. New incoming presidents may choose to retain the executive orders issued by their predecessors, replace them with new ones of their own, or revoke the old ones completely. In extreme cases, Congress may pass a law that alters an executive order, and they can be declared unconstitutional and vacated by the Supreme Court."

All President Obama has done is written a memo and made it look more than what it is.. That is political reality..

The Second Amendment says what it means.. We all have the right to bear arms.

But along with that right comes of course with rights and limitations.

And yes if found Constitutional (again) we will most likely see another federal ban on automatic and military weapons. Once more.

As I stated in my first post I really think the argument and debate should be on expanding mental health services. Banning weapons makes you and others all cozy and feels good. The reality on the ground is that it does not address the real issue here. That is the why did these monsters(not how) slip through the cracks.

I know that may sound or come across harsh. Chicky.. I wish you had a registered nick. Unfortunately, all I can say to you at present. That I really understand the shock and horror that you are living with at the moment. It is not a place any one who has been there would wish on any one.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278453 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
So then you support the right to bear arms.
Yes. How many times have I said on here, I OWN guns. Which is why I told you that you ASSume too much.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#278454 Jan 21, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>And the sad part is he really does not care how big of a fool he makes of himself here.
Must be the fundie in him.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278455 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt I do. No doubt you don't understand Kenose's points, either.
Kenose equates God to an abortionist, An abortionist kills the unborn therefore, according to Kenose, God must be killing the unborn as well.
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278456 Jan 21, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. How many times have I said on here, I OWN guns. Which is why I told you that you ASSume too much.
I haven't been on here to read those posts. So what are you doing to protect the right to bear arms?

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#278457 Jan 21, 2013
More babies have been still born and died before birth of natural causes then abortion..GOD IS A PRO ABORTIONIST HUH??????????

Jonesboro AR

#278458 Jan 21, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
My guess; she "managed her life" according to HIS way of management, which was that she become a stay-home mom.
I seriously doubt his little story of him cheerfully doing the housework and caring for their child is true, judging by the way he pissed and moaned about men doing housework in another post.
It is hard to tell with these fools at times.

Was he a stay at home dad..

Probably, when he was unemployed for a few moths in his working career. I think he has stated he is in early 60's if I am mistaken. So be it.

So here is what I think based on what I remember from his posts.

That at one point finding himself unemployed. His wife went off and found herself a job.(with his permission of course.) While between looking for another job. He magnanimously made sure the kid ate. Probably a lot of hot dogs and such. He might have ran the vacuum cleaner a few times and maybe did the dishes. Which he was praised for. Mostly in the hopes that a little positive reinforcement might see him do it more often.

When he went back to work. All that ended. After all he was working now and she needed t do her job like a good little wife.

However, from that time forward he would tell how he had been a stay at home dad..~Gee, what a great guy.~

But again that is my opinion.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#278459 Jan 21, 2013
Susanm wrote:
<quoted text>
Kenose equates God to an abortionist, An abortionist kills the unborn therefore, according to Kenose, God must be killing the unborn as well.
Which is not what you were asking.

Again, you're not comparing dying to killing, but abortion to murder.

See, I KNEW you were the one who is not understanding Kenose's point. Kenose doesn't need anything explained to them.

Jonesboro AR

#278460 Jan 21, 2013
chickyisnotbrilliant wrote:
<quoted text> Hey chickythefascist, go find a life , ya pig.
Can you feel that christian loooovvveeee!!!
Susanm

Emmaus, PA

#278461 Jan 21, 2013
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
http://usgovinfo.about.com/od/thepresidentand...
"Can Executive Orders be Overridden or Withdrawn?
The president can amend or retract an executive at any time. The president may also issue an executive order superseding an existing one. New incoming presidents may choose to retain the executive orders issued by their predecessors, replace them with new ones of their own, or revoke the old ones completely. In extreme cases, Congress may pass a law that alters an executive order, and they can be declared unconstitutional and vacated by the Supreme Court."
All President Obama has done is written a memo and made it look more than what it is.. That is political reality..
The Second Amendment says what it means.. We all have the right to bear arms.
But along with that right comes of course with rights and limitations.
And yes if found Constitutional (again) we will most likely see another federal ban on automatic and military weapons. Once more.
As I stated in my first post I really think the argument and debate should be on expanding mental health services. Banning weapons makes you and others all cozy and feels good. The reality on the ground is that it does not address the real issue here. That is the why did these monsters(not how) slip through the cracks.
I know that may sound or come across harsh. Chicky.. I wish you had a registered nick. Unfortunately, all I can say to you at present. That I really understand the shock and horror that you are living with at the moment. It is not a place any one who has been there would wish on any one.
"Chicky.. I wish you had a registered nick."

This comes from being banned so many times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 min momma chamberlin 309,374
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 19 min raider youth 11,088
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 42 min Enough 15,648
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Thu savyseller8 1
Constant parades on 37th Ave. ae a constant pai... Oct 18 truthteller 1
Would you participate in a class action law sui... (Apr '13) Sep '14 Rodamez88 57
NY Paw Pals High quality low cost pet service. Aug '14 NY Paw Pals 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights Jobs

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]