Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,598
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#277921 Jan 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "creator", Spin Queen. I said "God", and you know damned well that Knit and Pray for one (or whatever her screen name is this week) tells Foo all the time that Jesus IS God.
I know what the RCC teaches. My post is not about that. My post is about YOU contradicting what other Catholics say.
Try for a LITTLE honesty, and address what I'm actually talking about.
SHe can't Bit. As usual, she said something stupid and is now trying to backtrack around it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#277922 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Go reread your last post attacking Christ, his mother and his foster father Joseph.
Looney. Schizo.
Why is it okay for you fundies to mock other people's beliefs but then you get upset when you think your religion is being "attacked"? What is it with this fundie double-standard?
Gtown71

United States

#277923 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the KJV. I use a Strong's.
Given your summary of The Law of Jealousies, I urge you to get a Strong's Concordance. You can even find one on-line.
"It has nothing to do with her being pregnant."
Yeah, it does.
See, you and I have different interpretations of the same text. I've studied it. You haven't. If you study it and come back with the same conclusion, where does that leave us, as Christians?
Who is right? Is there a grand interpreter in the world we can go to to straighten it out? No, there isn't.
So. where does that leave you? I'll tell ya -- it leaves you with a lot of work to do. If you're a Christian, it is your responsibility to study the Bible and pray to the Father in the name of the Son that when you pass on information, you do not mislead anyone. I've read enough of your posts to know you are completely careless in this regard.
I use the same as you, and yes I mess up on scripture sometimes, but not on this on.

I'm sorry bro., but the verses never indicate whether or not the womans with child.
I agree, this is the reason tbere are so many denominations, most I feel start there own church using the book of acts.

Anytime people take verses out of context they can make the bible say what they want it to.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277925 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't put it that way really STO. I wouldn't mock YOUR Christ or J's or my daughter's, because I respect you all and moreover, I respect your faiths. I dont know about you, but J and my daugher are not Catholic, tho they are Christian.
I believe that the Skank and her ilk represent all that's WRONG in their VERSION of "faith". They do not in ANY way represent ANYTHING that's good or decent about their 'faith', and in fact I believe they personify the worst of the Catholic church - they are no better than the pedophile priests or the hierarchy of the RCC that's tried to hide, cover it up and misrepresent anything they can to avoid what's wrong in their faith.
There is so much that's beautiful about being a Christian, but they epitomize all that's UGLY about it.
To ME, its like they are part of some sick pseudo "faith". Much like Fred Phelps Westboro "church". THey could be rabid Freddie followers and fit RIGHT in.
No, I'm not Catholic. Their teachings contradict the Bible. Starting with the Pope is infallible. Honestly, I don't know any Catholics that sign on to that belief.

And I agree, sjm and several others who post here do not represent Christianity. We're supposed to be approachable, for one. lol

Location hidden

#277926 Jan 18, 2013
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, your not Jewish, only by birth , thats it,
I'm Jewish by birth AND by practice Knutbar.
You couldn't even try to explain the Trinity.
Yeah, well it doesn't come up much. You know, the whole JEWISH thing??

Holy SHIT your jesus made you stupid.
There is only one God, God the Father , God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost. And by the way This God is the God of all mankind, the only God.
Do you think jesus is g-d? Yes or no?

If you DO, then you have a WHOLE different g-d than that of the Jewish faith. That trinity thing is COMPLETELY against the Jewish faith.

Oh and that graven image thing y'all like to ignore? We take that seriously.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#277928 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> It's called bigotry STO. Stop being such a wuss when it comes to defending your Savior.
Where is she "irritating" me?
Her bigotry is nothing new. Me calling her out on her lie that she is attacking "us" and not Christ and Christians is not me being "irritated".
Grow a pair will ya?
Tell me...is it "bigotry" when fundies are gleefully attacking Bitner and Kathwynn's Wicca religion? Is it bigotry when fundies like TomTom say they worship trees, fairies, unicorns and Harry Potter? Is it bigotry when fundies stereotype us atheists as bad "evil" people because we don't believe in your god? When they say we're selfish and choose not to believe in God just so we can live depraved lifestyles as if an atheist can't be a good person? Is that bigotry Sassy?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#277930 Jan 18, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>What Sassy posted and what I posted mean the same thing, she just used for one thing, the word Savior to describe Christ. God the Father , God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, Ghost , Ghost and Spirit are the same. Thats a fact, Jack.
So, you too admit that you worship more than one God. Thank you.

Location hidden

#277931 Jan 18, 2013
Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I have never used that name. Its OK.
I don't take anything Lynne says seriously anyway. Even if you made the mistake, shes being a psycho bitch about it. As usual.
Regardless, I do apologize. We'd all been recently asking after you, and I guess I was just hoping it was you so I jumped the gun!

Ehh, Lynne's an idiot. Its not like anyone takes her crap seriously anyway.

Location hidden

#277933 Jan 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it okay for you fundies to mock other people's beliefs but then you get upset when you think your religion is being "attacked"? What is it with this fundie double-standard?
Because in what passes for their sick pathetic tiny minds, THEIRS is the only one that MATTERS.@@

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#277932 Jan 18, 2013
THAT'S the reason they admire me? I must be better than I thought if I am getting national recognition! If it bothers you that much, I'll just use the sofa from now on. It's a grey tweed, in case you need details for your fantasies.
BTW--"filthy" is an adjective, not a verb. Why are all the self-righteous ones also illiterate?
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>
Homosex is sin! Think Sodom and Gomorrah! None of you speak out against such an abomination! You encourage it even! You love the idea of men focking each other up in the ass and pistoning into another hairy male ass. You admire people like cpeter for putting c_0_c_ks in his mouth and sukking the semen right down his throat! You likethat he lays down in bed with other men even though it is an abomination against the lord!!!
You LOVE that people like you and fookunt stick your faces into pussycunts and stick your tongues right in a lickclit until you sin by orgasming with a same sex partner! And clibing naked on toanother naked same sex woman and rubbing wetpussy against wetpussy and moaning in SINFUL self-indulgent pleasure! You are not strong enough the resist the temptation of wrapping your lips around another womans naked breasts!
IT IS A SIN! You filthy the world with your sexual deviances!!
Same sex is an A B O M I N A T I O N against G O D!!!
REPENT!

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#277934 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that YOU were caught in a lie.
I am not deflecting. I just explained the Holy Trinity to honeyFOOFOO.
God the father...creator of heaven and earth
God the son..our savior
God the Holy Spirit.
You did not "explain" anything. This is just a list. I've not met anyone who can actually "explain" this trinity, and to me it makes no sense at all.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#277935 Jan 18, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>God is the CREATOR,if you knew anything about Catholicism you would know there is only ONE GOD IN THREE DIVINE PERSONS, GOD THE FATHER , GOD THE SON, GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT(GHOST)If you knew anything about Catholicism, you sure wouldn't be a pagan.
See if you can follow the bouncing ball. It it's all the same God (even "in three persons"), then that would make them ALL "the Creator", which Stupid Sassy claimed Jesus is not. So, if Jesus is not the same "person" (God), as the Creator, then he is a different God. That makes you polytheistic, which is what Pagans are :)

I know what the RCC teaches, and yes, I am still a Pagan. It's you and Stupid Sassy who are apparently confused.

Location hidden

#277936 Jan 18, 2013
Tondaleyo wrote:
<quoted text>What Sassy posted and what I posted mean the same thing, she just used for one thing, the word Savior to describe Christ. God the Father , God the Son and God the Holy Spirit, Ghost , Ghost and Spirit are the same. Thats a fact, Jack.
Uh no. But good try!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277937 Jan 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You're just jealous because you've never brought a woman to orgasm.
<quoted text>
Shyt, I doubt if the boy ever had an orgasm..
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#277938 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I don't condone killing anyone. YOU know this already. I am prolife. I am not like you who thinks we can pick and choose WHO can or can't be killed.
Dr Tiller was an evil baby killer. He kills no more. I am VERY happy about that fact. I am not glad that he is dead and had to face God with what filth and evil was on his soul. I believe that he couldve had the opportunity to repent. I hope that while in church, he was begging God for forgiveness.
In the meantime,.....you support killing whom God has willed to exist.
Good luck.
Since you want to speculate as to God willing something to exist....
How do you know the abortion was not Gods will?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#277939 Jan 18, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
You typed that with one hand, obviously. Where does yo9ur jesus tell you to act like that, or fantasize about lesbian sex.
BTW--jesus was a jew.
<quoted text>
The fundies are absolutely obsessed with sex. Zach, this lunatic and the Knut all write such graphic posts. It's that fundie repression.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#277940 Jan 18, 2013
I haven't heard that in ages...always felt sorry for the unicorns!
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_EPsuOEH1fYXX
You'll appreciate it..... <grin>
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277941 Jan 18, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I use the same as you, and yes I mess up on scripture sometimes, but not on this on.
I'm sorry bro., but the verses never indicate whether or not the womans with child.
I agree, this is the reason tbere are so many denominations, most I feel start there own church using the book of acts.
Anytime people take verses out of context they can make the bible say what they want it to.
"I'm sorry bro., but the verses never indicate whether or not the womans with child."

The purpose of the Law of Jealousies is for the husband to find out if his wife has been unfaithful. If she has cheated on him, the "bitter water" will cause an abortion. That is what the belly swelling and the thigh rotting is all about.

Also, yes people deliberately take verses out of context for their own agenda. I haven't seen you do that so much as wrap your beliefs in the name of Jesus and call it truth WITHOUT evidencing any of your claims with scripture. As a Christian, you should know it is wrong to do that. You had better be ready to back up your preaching with the Word (in context), to the best of your ability. If people ask you questions you don't know the answers to, you had better be ready to admit it AND research and study to find the answer. Being a Christian is work, brother. It's not "a dove lit upon me and now anything I feel is godly and gives me the right to judge others." <<<---- that's what I'm seeing in your posts.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#277942 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> And this one ^^^ claims to have taught her daughter about Christianity @@.
God is God. He is my creator.
Jesus is the son of God...my savior born to save me.
Holy Trinity ring a bell?
Pretty rude of you not to honor your Father and Mother as your creator.
Kenose

Bellmore, NY

#277943 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
?<quoted text> Sweetie? You attack CHRIST.That is irrelevent to your opinion about Christians whom you think are idiots.
Get it?
How does one attack a 2000 year old dead man who might never have existed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TSA seizes weapons day before Thanksgiving 1 hr Why Are You Here 2
This Thanksgiving We Have Less to be Thankful F... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Bloody Bill Anderson 16,302
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 48,586
DeVante Swing Jodeci paid Keith Conway Lane, hi... (Jun '12) 2 hr KeepinitReal 13
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Big mike 310,537
Any small store owners looking for discounted h... Oct '14 savyseller8 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News