Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310327 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277887 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I was mistaken. Sorry bout that. The point AND the post stands. Its a PUBLIC message board.
So, I want to see you REFUTE my impression that MOST/THE MAJORITY of nurses are good, decent caring caretakers.
After all, that's what you've been mouthing off about.
You were "mistaken" about what?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277888 Jan 18, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, no, I was not "caught in a lie".
And I wasn't asking about the Trinity. I'm asking YOU why you are contradicting what other Catholics say.
Stop deflecting, and answer the question.
You don't know you rejected religion.

What Catholics said that Christ was our creator?. Name one.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277889 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Where did she "provoke" me while mocking CHRIST,the Blessed Mother and St Joseph?
She can't mock or attack Christ when she doesn't believe in Him.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277890 Jan 18, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Really? So, when you need medical care, do you make sure that all of the medical staff shares your beliefs on abortion?
I most certainly seek out prolife Drs (ob/gyn). No baby killers will go anywhere NEAR my babies or me.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#277891 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You said that your daughter was taught Christianity.
Yes I did. I NEVER said **I** taught her about it ya skanky dope.
Do you mean to tell me you know NOTHING about what you were having your daughter taught? WTH kind of mother are you?
I'm the kind of mother that made sure my daugher went to both Sunday school AND Hebrew school and had access to whatever religous education she wanted.

I know what I know, but I'm more interested in what YOU know, considering you are the one now claiming your jesus IS NOT g-d.[
I didn't ask you if the Holy Trinity meant anything personally to you. I said does the Holy Trinity ring a bell to you? One need not be a Christian to know what it means...ESPECIALLY one that has a Christian daughter @@
HERE IT IS AGAIN: BIGOTRY......attacking Christ^^^^^^^
And she is going to explain how it is "us", not Christ whom she is attacking.
@@
Oh its COMPLETELY you I'm attacking. You're all that's ugly about your version of 'faith'.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277892 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with the question? After all, YOU just claimed that your jesus ISN'T g-d.
Most NORMAL Catholics I've met would say he certainly is.
And the lies continue.......

^^^^the master manipulator ^^^^^

Where did I say that Jesus "ISN'T " God?

Show me.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277893 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
She can't mock or attack Christ when she doesn't believe in Him.
You're a joke.

Location hidden

#277894 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Go reread your last post attacking Christ, his mother and his foster father Joseph.
Looney. Schizo.
LOL Okay, I did. I'm asking about YOUR VERSION of "faith".

WHy are you afraid to answer? One can only assume its because even YOU know you're a phony xian.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277895 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> It's called bigotry STO. Stop being such a wuss when it comes to defending your Savior.
Where is she "irritating" me?
Her bigotry is nothing new. Me calling her out on her lie that she is attacking "us" and not Christ and Christians is not me being "irritated".
Grow a pair will ya?
I don't believe in, say, the Greek God of War. Therefore, I can't attack or mock it/him. Now, if I were talking to someone who did believe in his existence and spoke to that person the way Foo is posting to you, then clearly I would be intentionally trying to provoke and mock that believer. Has absolutely nothing to do with bigotry toward the Greek God of War.

Grow a brain, will ya?

Location hidden

#277896 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Good lord, sjm. Pipe down with the histrionics, will ya?
I'm a Christian and I can tell Foo is provoking you. She did a good job. You took the bait.
She always does.

And you should be OUTRAGED Skanky tells you, OUTRAGED (see, I can play Lynne too and tell you what Skanky MEANT) that I'm questioning her "faith".

And its frankly becuase she and her suck buddies exibit NO example of what an ACTUAL Christian is or SHOULD be.

Location hidden

#277897 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Where did she "provoke" me while mocking CHRIST,the Blessed Mother and St Joseph?
I'm not mocking Christ, I AM however mocking YOU.

WHy are you deflecting? ANSWER THE QUESTION Skankdawg. What are you afraid of?

You've already said you dont believe your jesus is g-d, so why SHOULDN'T I ask what your version of "faith" says about the so called virgin?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#277898 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Ah....not so fast. Are you insinuating that shrinks arent "caregivers"?. Their line of work may not be labeled "care taker" but is the end result not the same(as per my example and point)?.
You missed my point ;)
A "shrink" is a licensed therapist. They are professional caregivers. Are you telling me that you use your manicurist as your family therapist? That explains a lot.

Location hidden

#277899 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> It's called bigotry STO. Stop being such a wuss when it comes to defending your Savior.
Where is she "irritating" me?
Her bigotry is nothing new. Me calling her out on her lie that she is attacking "us" and not Christ and Christians is not me being "irritated".
Grow a pair will ya?
WHy dont YOU hike up that ovary (if you even have one left) and answer the question I'm asking?

Lets go back and review, shall we?

You make the comment that your g-d and mine are the same. My response was effectively - if you think jesus is g-d, then we do NOT believe in the same G-d.

You clearly said you do NOT believe that your jesus is g-d, so my question AND my first comments are valid.

Your jesus AND the ACTUAL Jesus is meaningless to the Jewish faith. Period. That's not bigotry, its a fact. Even my daughter and wife know that's true for me and for all people of the Jewish faith.

YOU like to argue about it, but you can't answer the question. Why is that?

Coward.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#277900 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know you rejected religion.
What Catholics said that Christ was our creator?. Name one.
I didn't say "creator", Spin Queen. I said "God", and you know damned well that Knit and Pray for one (or whatever her screen name is this week) tells Foo all the time that Jesus IS God.

I know what the RCC teaches. My post is not about that. My post is about YOU contradicting what other Catholics say.

Try for a LITTLE honesty, and address what I'm actually talking about.

Location hidden

#277901 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Seems to me that YOU were caught in a lie.
I am not deflecting. I just explained the Holy Trinity to honeyFOOFOO.
God the father...creator of heaven and earth
God the son..our savior
God the Holy Spirit.
But that's NOT what you said. You said "G-d is G-d. Jesus is his son".

Either your version of g-d IS jesus or not.

You claimed jesus is NOT g-d, but g-d's son.

Your trinity shit as a means of deflection is meaningless to me.

If you're claiming that your g-d is the same G-d I worship as someone of the Jewish faith, I maintain you're full of shit, and that's a FACT.

There is ONE G-d, and He is NOT part of any trinity.

Do you know what the number ONE means? Singular, not trinity.

Its funny how you want to call ME a bigot, but you want to try to demean the Jewish faith by trying to claim your version of g-d is ours.

You're the biggest bigot here.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#277902 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You're a joke.
I know you are but what am I?

:P
Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#277903 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Love to you too girl, we've been thinking of you!
Thanks, Foo. Glad to see you are still giving the Liar LynneD hell!!

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#277904 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I said that's my BELIEF from when YOU asked what the IMPRESSION was.
I maintain, I believe that MOST/THE MAJORITY of nurses are good and loving people to even go into the jobs they do.
Feel free to prove my impressions WRONG Skankdawg.
@@ Only an idiot like you would try to make an arguemnt about something like this.
The fool would argue the sky was green. If you stated that your impression it was blue.

Location hidden

#277905 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> No sweetie, you didn't say that "it's my belief". You said "MOST/the MAJORITY"as if it was a fact.
Now.,once again...prove your claim.
Again I wasnaddressing ELISE and what ELISE claimed hence my question to her about her being under that impression.
You keep deflecting and lying.
You asked if Elise was "under the impression". I was responding to that post. I even QUOTED the post you fkin dummy LOL!

KEEP IT IN CONTEXT Stupid Skanky.

Once again, I dont have to prove a claim that IS MY IMPRESSION you moron.

I'm not deflecting or lying about a thing. You asked about impressions, you got an answer BASED on impressions.

Now YOU stop lying.

If you THINK I'm lying, then make a claim and PROVE my impressions wrong.
Chick Brilliance Returns

Avon, CT

#277906 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
:D
Actually I have to take that back about it being funny. It is nasty and disgusting. I hope that isn't RC talking to Foo like that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 14 min TMAN_Mets 36,363
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,337
Time to go? 1 hr Hindustani of India 2,358
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 2 hr jimi-yank 3,900
News Hillary Clinton delivers first presidential cam... 3 hr jimi-yank 239
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr _FLATLINE-------- 12,151
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 3 hr Forrest 10,526
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages