Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 305,689
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277844 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit your jesus isn't g-d.
Good to see you finally admit it.
Thank you for admitting you're among the PHONIEST of "christians". You dont even believe that your jesus is g-d!
<quoted text>
I do, hense why I said its meaningless TO ME ya Skanky dope! LOLOL!!
And this one ^^^ claims to have taught her daughter about Christianity @@.

God is God. He is my creator.
Jesus is the son of God...my savior born to save me.
Holy Trinity ring a bell?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#277845 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says Inkstain? How do you know what people tell others on their deathbeds?
You like to make shit up a lot then act like your claims are valid.
She knows what everyone is doing. She knows the intimate details of some young guy's sex life and she knows what all the dying patients are saying in hospitals. She knows everything about everyone...just ask her.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277846 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOO!!! Damn, that story changes every time you tell it SKankdawg.
I'll have to dig up the other two versions. You lying sack of crap! LOL
Translation: oh sh@t...I don't know how to respond.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#277847 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have to wonder how that condescending demeaning attitude toward Christ works in her family of Christians.
I dont have a condescending or demeaning attitude toward Christ. I have a condescending and demeaning attitude toward you and the other phony xians here like you.

My family knows I dont believe in their faith. Its not an issue, since they dont try to legislate their faith based beliefs.

I dont consider idiots like you to be christians. Neither do they.

THANKFULLY I know people that are ACTUAL Christians. There's a lot that's beautiful about the Christian faiths, but your kind bring out ALL that's ugly about it.

Location hidden

#277849 Jan 18, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
yeah, she's speshul, alright.
in that derogatory sense.
: D
HEY STO! LOOK! You've proven you can "read for comprehension"!!

LOLOL!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277848 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar, You'd PICK your daugher die if she had to have a lifesaving abortion.
You've said NUMEROUS times you'd rather she die than have a lifesaving abortion.
<quoted text>
More likely he was praying that he be saved from His followers. After all, it was one of your own that murdered him.
You're drinking. Am I right? You're slurring your typing.

'You'd pick your daughter die"

LOL

Location hidden

#277850 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong.
Nope. Karma is NOT wrong. Its called the Hyde Amendment. Look it up Stupid Skanky.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277851 Jan 18, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
She knows what everyone is doing. She knows the intimate details of some young guy's sex life and she knows what all the dying patients are saying in hospitals. She knows everything about everyone...just ask her.
Sounds like honeyFOOFOO who claims that MOST /MAJORITY of caretakers are good and loving people.She knows MOST /MAJORITY csretakers and what they do and think.

I know,LOL, right?

Location hidden

#277852 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been said many times. You just have a bad memory.
Prove it. You're making the claim, BACK IT UP.

Just one post.

We'll wait......

***cue Jeopardy music***
I feel sorry for you and your poor family that has to put up with your bigotry against Christianity that you profess so often here.
They dont have to, they know I dont HAVE a bigotry against Christianity. I have a bigotry against phony idiots like you that profess TO be christian, but CLEARLY are not.

You represent all that is is ugly about your version of faith.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#277853 Jan 18, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLAMO Yeah, it "affected" him SO much, we went out and got MULTIPLE sex partners! Clearly he doesn't care too much.
She said we all are soulless, heartless, something like that. She used the post-abortive syndrome to show this as a comparison to her "guy" being upset over g/f aborting unwanted pregnancy. So I spoke to it, tried showing her the rational response we've given about it not being a real syndrome.

She didn't like it. She wants that guy to be the victim here and is upset we don't see it like that. And she refuses to see it the way most people would see it.

And then she attacks, calls us heartless instead of looking at her own unrealistic expectations.

She can keep her misery and myopia.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

#277854 Jan 18, 2013
?
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have a condescending or demeaning attitude toward Christ. I have a condescending and demeaning attitude toward you and the other phony xians here like you.
My family knows I dont believe in their faith. Its not an issue, since they dont try to legislate their faith based beliefs.
I dont consider idiots like you to be christians. Neither do they.
THANKFULLY I know people that are ACTUAL Christians. There's a lot that's beautiful about the Christian faiths, but your kind bring out ALL that's ugly about it.
Sweetie? You attack CHRIST.That is irrelevent to your opinion about Christians whom you think are idiots.

Get it?

Location hidden

#277855 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She said no one on their deathbed ever said they were sorry for an abortion. Does that mean no one ever has? Probably not, she wouldn't be the one to tell because she would have nothing consoling to offer someone who knows they made a mistake.
You're an idiot. First off, she said she never HEARD anyone on their deathbed say that. The FACT is you dont KNOW one way or another, but that doesn't stop you from making an ASSumption.

Further -

Your claim was "You have made it sound like you were privy to the most imntimate details of a dying person's life. Not so."

AGAIN I maintain, how would you know what intimate details of a persons life she or ANYONE'S been privy to?

You make some MORONIC comments then play stupid.

I think Bit's right. You're NOT playing. You really ARE this dumb.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#277856 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
She said no one on their deathbed ever said they were sorry for an abortion. Does that mean no one ever has? Probably not, she wouldn't be the one to tell because she would have nothing consoling to offer someone who knows they made a mistake.
Are you actually stupid enough to think that Elise advertises her abortion opinions or her religious beliefs to all the dying patients? Really? How would these dying people know what she thinks about abortion?

If I was "only a caregiver" and a dying patient spoke of any regrets to me, including over an abortion, I would do anything I could to console that person.

I don't think you could separate out your personal beliefs and opinions from another persons when they need a sympathetic ear. I can. I think while consoling people you would make it all about you and what you believe.

Location hidden

#277857 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that you realize that you have nothing of interest to contribute to this thread. All you do is berate others trying to have a discussion.
Too bad.
LOLOLOLOL!!

Good try Inkstain. You're not trying to have any discussions. You make up stupid shit in some lame attempt to make an agenda driven point, then get pissy when I or others call you on it. In THIS case, pretty much EVERYONE has called you on it.

I have a whole lot more to contribute than the stupid little fake stories you like to make up. I have FACTS. But hey, you dont LIKE those.

Location hidden

#277858 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you brought up the women who regret their abortions and claimed we all were heartless about that, too.
You tied it in, so I did, too. And figured I'd be able to help you see a different perspective. That's usually how conversation works where I come from, Ink.
Inkstain isn't interested in other perspectives. SHe's not much interested in conversation either.

She wants people to play along with her stupidity and gets upset when they dont.

Location hidden

#277859 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It was about him, not her.
That's your take. Not mine.

See? You dont want discussion, conversation OR other perspectives. THanks for proving it.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#277860 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> No, my point went right over yours.
LOL, uh huh. You keep telling yourself that. No one else is fooled.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#277861 Jan 18, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait, Bit, lemme get this straight. Are you saying Triple L likes to accuse others of hiding behind different screen names because hiding behind different screen names is dishonest even though Triple L insists she would never hide behind different screen names because she's not dishonest because she'd never hide behind different screen names? Have I got it right?
<tic>
Pretty much :)

Location hidden

#277864 Jan 18, 2013
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Show me the post where I asked what YOU thought. I wasn't even posting to you.
Skanky, you're on a PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD. I dont give a shit WHO you were asking, I responded to you asking what was THOUGHT.
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text>Are you under the impression that all caregivers /takers are loving, good people who have their 'patients' best interest at heart?(This includes ill people -physically or mentally, young children, the elderly).
You're a very naive person.
Lets quote your suck buddy Lynnie, shall we? READ FOR COMPREHENSION <LOL>!

Asking if someone is "under the impression" is asking what they think about something in particular.
Now , where is your proof that the MAJORITY or MOST are?
AGAIN for the Fukwit Skanky - I dont have to offer proof, since its my IMPRESSION and that's what you SPECIFICALLY asked for.

AGAIN for the STupid Skank: Given the nature of the nursing industry, are YOU claiming that there's more BAD nurses than good ones??

Again, I truly hope you get one of the worst for your death days. You deserve it.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#277863 Jan 18, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure that you realize that you have nothing of interest to contribute to this thread. All you do is berate others trying to have a discussion.
Too bad.
You're having a discussion? Seems to me you're just rehashing that bullshit story of yours and putting down Elise. And whining.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 14 min UN Must Go 15,098
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 29 min UN Must Go 308,064
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,801
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 1 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
Thousands Attend Climate March in New York 2 hr Tommy Chong 6
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 4 hr The Know 10,621
Preschool intern accused of making kids touch h... 4 hr fancy 2
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search