Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
260,921 - 260,940 of 305,086 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Chick Brilliance Returns wrote:
Imagine my surprise at stopping in and finding Loony Lynne D still posting mindless gibberish thinking she is saving "little ones" from abortion. LOL. Seriously, Lori, GO OUT SIDE.
Hello to my friends. One month has passed. We are getting through it. Still incredibly difficult. The press left, the streets are quiet again, everyone is laid to rest, but the reality lives on. I drive past the Sandy Hook memorial every day and soon will muster the courage to stop in. I am also very familiar with Webster, NY 14580. The gun violence MUST STOP. I do hope you are all lobbying your representatives for strict gun control every single day until the laws are passed. I do not have to because, well, they are all ON IT.
Roe V Wade here to stay! Pro-Choice IS Pro-life.
Love to you all.
Love to you too girl, we've been thinking of you!
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you expect people to do besides state the obvious?
There are some women who regret their abortions. The majority do not. Studies have shown the majority of those who do regret are women who suffer from depression or other issues.
There is no post abortive stress syndrome. There is post-traumatic stress in which a woman who's aborted and regrets it may fall under, but it's not as often as you'd like it to be.
We've had this conversation so many times. I can't believe all you got out of it was how *everyone else* "are all empty souless shells and I feel sorry for you."
Maybe you need to seriously look at your expectations of others. Expectations sometimes lead to resentments when these go unmet. And yet, by nature, an expectation is not a sure thing.
What the hell are you rambling about? We were talking about a guy who's girlfriend aborted their baby and how it affected him. You and others pretty much made fun of him instead of seeing his point of view. It is what I expected. You didn't disappoint.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Unicorns are mentioned in the bible, idiot. They have nothing to do with wicca or any other religions.
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

You'll appreciate it..... <grin>
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She's not. They are two different people. LynneD's just desperate. Like somehow, someone else posting under a different screen name will take away from her dishonesty.
Wait, Bit, lemme get this straight. Are you saying Triple L likes to accuse others of hiding behind different screen names because hiding behind different screen names is dishonest even though Triple L insists she would never hide behind different screen names because she's not dishonest because she'd never hide behind different screen names? Have I got it right?

<tic>
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm so glad that she's not in patient care. She would be one of those few bad ones she's thinking of. I wonder what kind of priest she would be? Yikes!
Yep, that's it, resort to your bigotry when someone makes a valid point.

Honey,until you stop supporting killing innocent human life while in the womb, you will NEVER be put in the same category as a good, loving caring "caretaker ".

You are a walking oxymoron. You seek validation for your crimes against humanity(abortion) leading you to tell the world that you DO care cor your patients.

You go to work and pretend to care. Then, come home, kick off your shoes and get on topix to advocate and justify killing humans because of their temporary location and stage of life.

Next...,..,
STO

Vallejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
STO: "Neither is defined as "part of a sentence about a lack of ability to understand what you read"."
LOL, I didn't say it was "defined" that way,
Your sentence structure denoted you were defining the phrase. Thus, for all intents and purposes, you did "say it".

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>you moron. I said that's what it is when used in [my] sentences and what I mean when I use it.
And, you are wrong.
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>When I said, "It [the phrase, "read for comprehension"] means you people can't read to understand the meaning of what you're reading.", I'm saying [I mean] it that way,
But you don't know what "read for comprehension" means. No one has to accept your make believe defintion.

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say there was a dictionary definition of it.
You don't understand the phrase "read for comprehension". That is what I have been saying. And what you have been arguing with me about. Please keep arguing. You expose your ignorance of grammar every time.

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Is there a dictionary definition for the words "can't read to understand the meaning of what you read"? No, but it's still a phrase that MEANS something, you bonehead.
The phrase would be "lack of reading comprehension". Not "lack of reading for comprehension".
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Holy cow you people REALLY [can't read for comprehension].
Have I not been replying to your posts and the posts of others?

Yes or no?
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
She is just desperate to pretend that other people are as deceptive as she is. Its really quite sad. If that moron can't recognize my posting style vs a troll by now, she is clearly as stupid as I always knew she was. I have not posted here in months.
I know.
You're right.
And you've been missed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know the difference between "reading for comprehension" and "reading comprehension".
Of course she doesn't. Which is only PART of why she comes across as such a fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't post about whether or not taxes are used to pay for abortions. I was responding to Foo giving such a stupid answer in reply to someone claiming abortions were paid for with our taxes, by claiming we aren't forced to pay taxes.
ACtually, that's not even CLOSE to all that I said, but leave it to you - the biggest hypocrite here when complaining about OTHERS taking things out of context - to take a few words out of my post and ignore the rest.

My comment to Gtown's bullshit about our tax dollars paying for abotion was responded to by me with the FACTUAL statement that thanks to the Hyde Amendment, tax dollard do NOT pay for abortion.

I then FUTHER went on to simply POINT OUT THE FACT that not one person in our country is FORCED to pay taxes and gave many perfectly legal alternatives to that.
She said that we could always go the illegal route and not pay, and though we'd pay the consequences of that choice, supposedly having the choice to go the illegal route of not paying our taxes means we "arent' forced" to pay our taxes.
I said a LOT more than that, but as usual, you take a few words OUT OF CONTEXT and twist the rest.
Her reasoning skills are that of a 7 yr. old.
No, that would be yours, as well as your twisting skills.

Tho the average 7 year old is better at it than you are.
I then replied to you by telling you that you were wrong about what point Foo was trying to make in her posts.
And I'm saying that Karma is 1000% correct and YOU are wrong.

Seriously Lynne, who the FUCK do you think you are to even BEGIN to think you can speak for me and what I "meant"?

I said what I meant, and I meant what I said, and CLEALRY other got it just fine.

You dont speak for what YOU mean very well, so dont even TRY to speak for me you dumb bitch.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go. You responded to the right person this time.
Karma responded right the first time too.

What an ARROGANT idiot you are to think you can tell anyone who to speak to, or what they "mean".

You dont even know what YOU mean most of the time Lynne you dolt.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
She was making the point that there are many people in various lines of work whom people confide in and tell their woes to. Caregivers aren't the only ones.
She was also making the point that some people who listen care and some don't, including caregivers.
If I'm not mistaken, and I may be, Sassy had been talking about people regretting their abortions even if they don't admit it, and that they would admit it on their deathbeds.
I'll add that I think you're full of shit about yourself and the role you play in the lives of others, because if someone had an abortion they regret, and are on their deathbed, you may listen, but you wouldn't really care, because you haven't got the empathy for something like that, since your conscience is so dead to it.
You got it, but it flew right over their heads.

Amazing.

I absolutely agree with the rest of your post. Listening doesn't always equate to "caring". Case in point exactly what you pointed out regarding a deatbed confession or unresolved sin. She wouldn't care. To me that is tragic for that patient who is going before their maker and is seeking forgiveness only to be shrugged off by Elise a proabort.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

STO wrote:
<quoted text>
"If we get down to it, even if people don't see anything at all wrong with abortion, and if they justify it by saying the bible don't condem it, then thet can see clearly how many sins were commited to arrive at the point of abortion."
The point is the Bible mentions abortion directly under one set of circumstances, and it is justified.(Numbers 5, The Law of Jealousies).
Like I said, I got my hands full hating my own sin. I don't have time to sit around judging others. That is YHVH's job. You seem to think He needs help. Believe me, brother, you ain't qualified.
Excuse me for this but.......

ROFLMAOOOOO

YOU? Not "having time to sit around and judge others"?

Now THAT'S funny.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you rambling about? We were talking about a guy who's girlfriend aborted their baby and how it affected him. You and others pretty much made fun of him instead of seeing his point of view. It is what I expected. You didn't disappoint.
Obviously I am talking over your head.

I didn't make fun of anyone. I offered you what you accused everyone of not offering (empathy and understanding).

And look how you responded to it. Twice.

If you hadn't noticed, it's obvious you're demonizing the girl who aborted because she didn't regret her choice. Have you ever put yourself in *her* shoes? Have you ever empathized with *her*?

No?

Learn to forgive. Or learn to be lonely. Your choice. But don't expect to take your misery out on me or others.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You got it, but it flew right over their heads.
Amazing.
I absolutely agree with the rest of your post. Listening doesn't always equate to "caring". Case in point exactly what you pointed out regarding a deatbed confession or unresolved sin. She wouldn't care. To me that is tragic for that patient who is going before their maker and is seeking forgiveness only to be shrugged off by Elise a proabort.
It's hopeless. She can't even start to fathom that a dying person often turns to God since He is all there is at that time of your life. I said before that she might be helpful to someone who has no faith to lean on. It's a sad way to go.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously I am talking over your head.
I didn't make fun of anyone. I offered you what you accused everyone of not offering (empathy and understanding).
And look how you responded to it. Twice.
If you hadn't noticed, it's obvious you're demonizing the girl who aborted because she didn't regret her choice. Have you ever put yourself in *her* shoes? Have you ever empathized with *her*?
No?
Learn to forgive. Or learn to be lonely. Your choice. But don't expect to take your misery out on me or others.
I knew you missed the point of the story. It wasn't about her. It was about him.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
All? Sadly no. But MOST? The MAJORITY? Absog-ddamnfuckinglutely.
Hopefully its the idiots like you that get the bad ones that ARE out there. You dont deserve anything better.
Prove if. Prove that "MOST/MAJORITY" are.

Save the insults. I am not impressed.

Kthanks in advanced.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

<quoted text>
Its RC. You can tell because its hilarious! Gotta give her that.
:D
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you missed the point of the story. It wasn't about her. It was about him.
I know it's about him.

I got it.

Didn't miss it.

Offered you something you have no desire for -- letting it go.

Keep your misery and myopia.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your jesus IS NOT my creator. Your jesus is a meanigless nothing to me.
Nor is he mine.God is.

Who cares who is "meaningless "to you?.

LOL @

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Toots, you're the one responding to me as though I said something I didn't say,(tax dollars funding abortions wasn't my claim), and arguing with me about Foo supposedly making sense with her reply.
She offered STUPID options that MOST people wouldn't use because MOST people are either perfectly content to live where they are, or can't afford to do the things she suggested.
Foo's options offered: "You're free to leave our country. Go to an island and declare your own nation. But you're NOT FORCED to pay taxes.
Dont want to pay sales tax? Move to Deleware. Dont want to pay income tax? Get a good tax attorney and dont. In fact, there were a WHOLE LOT of folks that dont pay, including over 4000 millioniares."
Nothing stupid about ANY of those options really. Its all in the eye of the beholder. People that feel that strongly about it, DO move or DO go to jail as their CHOICE. Nobody'd forced them to do a thing.
So, just for argument's sake, let's say abortions were funded by tax dollars,
THey're not, which is what I pointed out ORIGINALLY, thus you trying to twist what I said into something you want to make it be saying is moot.
.......babbling bullshit delted for stupidity .....

Are you getting what [I've] been posting about yet? So far, you've replied to me about things I haven't said, and defending Foo's stupid answer to not having our taxes pay for piublicly funded abortions. I haven't said our taxes ARE paying for it. I'm only replying to what IS being said by others.
Foo offered nothing by way of proving her statement "don't pay taxes" wasn't stupid.
What's STUPID Lynne, is you trying to take two seperate parts of the conversation, and try desperately (and patheticly) to meld them.

I BEGAN the response by factually stating that the Hyde Amendment prevents taxpayer dollars from being used to fund abortion. Period.

I then carried the conversation forward into ANOTHER realm, by pointing out FACTUALLY - that we ALL pay for shit we dont LIKE with our taxes.

I then took it yet ANOTHER step forward by pointing out FACTUALLY that NOBODY is being FORCED to pay taxes, and gave numerous examples.

You can use whatever justifications you want to twist what I said into something I DIDNT say, but as usually, you're a miserable failre.

Emphasis on miserable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••