Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 13,001)

Showing posts 260,001 - 260,020 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've heard the old saying -action speaks louder then words.
If 3000+ a day is a rare event to you (in which you promote), then I would hate to know what excessive means to you.
Who says that the number of abortions shouldn't be reduced? Who says abortion should not be rare? And, BTW, it is you who says I promote abortion, which is a solid lie. I promote a woman's right to make whatever decision is right for her. I don't care what that decision is, silly. It's not my business. Right to Choose, that's what is is about. Nothing more, nothing less. Stop making stuff up.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you've heard the old saying -action speaks louder then words.
If 3000+ a day is a rare event to you (in which you promote), then I would hate to know what excessive means to you.
Yes, it's rare when you realize there are over 4 million annual live births in this country. Do you know what that breaks down to daily?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

That's a tough gig...my ex was a CNA on a geriatric psych ward. He learned a lot about patience and compassion as patients drifted in and out of lucidity. And, of course, some died while in the ward.
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I take care of dying people. I work overnight shift. That's the quiet time when my patients think, reflect and talk about their lives. We hear a lot of very personal stuff. I have yet to hear one woman say one word about an abortion.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the woman don't grant the man she married, His wishes on "their " child, then chances are, there will be one more marriage bite the dust.
Not that marriage is anything prodeath folks hold as sacred.
If they don't value human life inside the womb, they will not hold value to anything, but their own "happiness "and desires.
Wow, what an ugly stereotype. You believe it to be fact?

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if the woman don't grant the man she married, His wishes on "their " child, then chances are, there will be one more marriage bite the dust.
Not that marriage is anything prodeath folks hold as sacred.
If they don't value human life inside the womb, they will not hold value to anything, but their own "happiness "and desires.
Word salad... no, thanks. I never touch the stuff. I like a nice mixed green salad, myself.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Inkstain, do you stay up late at night thinking of REALLY stupid things to say, or is this a natural ability?
Her Lawd did not install a filter in her brain. Thus, the uninterrupted flow of inane statements from her.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Fu** your god; yuor superstitions mean nothing.

Gee..who's been blowng up clnics, shooting doctors, and haranguing clinic patients? Not pro-choicers; you and your PLM zombies are a violent bunch. Read a history book moron; hitler outlawed abortion JUST LIKE you want to do.
Tondaleyo lives wrote:
<quoted text>More and more you sound like a nazi. More and more you uphold Hitler's philosophy. You are in huge trouble. You support disrespecting God's creation, you go from the pre born to the born, you approve of filthy and violent lifestyles, you and your pro abort friends have more violent tendencies than people did fifty years ago, you and your ilk are responsible for a more violent society. You and your ilk are pure evil.

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. I actually like using the method because it's free and easy to use, lol. The biggest cons is that you have to have a regular cycle in order for it to be effective, you have to keep track of your cycle and you have to understand that when you're feeling like a mongoloid in heat, lol, it's also at the point in your cycle when pregnancy is most likely to occur. Like I said before, you really have to be open to pregnancy and I'm at the point in life where if it happens, it happens and if it doesn't, it doesn't. However, I am getting older and because of the higher risks associated with getting pregnant at an older age, I am considering getting sterilized via Essure.
Choice... it's a good thing :-)

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's rare when you realize there are over 4 million annual live births in this country. Do you know what that breaks down to daily?
The boy is trying to be clever. He's got nothing to work with. We all want abortion numbers to be as low as possible. I don't see how making abortion illegal and birth control difficult to access will help.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Laws dont determine when someone's died you STUPID SHIT!
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say they did,
You're a LYING SACK OF SHIT Lynniekins!

Right here you claim that the "law was proving Connor was NOT born when he died."
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
I posted that law because Kathynn the Dummy claimed Connor was born when he died. Another PCer went along with him in that. I proved them wrong by showing that law. That law was proving Connor was NOT BORN when he was killed.
You actually said this NUMEROUS times, including when you said the law "substantiated" your claim WHEN the kid died.

The FACT is that the family did nothing but lend their name to a political cause that had been floundering in congress since long BEFORE the murders.

It doesn't MATTER when the kid died, since California ALREADY HAD FETAL HOMICIDE LAWS in place when Laci and Connor were murdered.

****PAY ATTENTION TO THAT LYNNIEKINS*****

California ALREADY HAD FETAL HOMICIDE LAWS IN PLACE WHEN THE MURDERS HAPPENED.

California had it covered EITHER way. In fact, when you read the inital charges when he was arrested, they charged him with pretty much everything they could, including illegally aborting a fetus AND murdering a baby to cover every possiblity.

The act they lent their names to LATER ON, was to help pass FEDERAL legislation.

It in reality had NOTHING to DO with the family other than being politically handy.

Grow the hell up Lynne, this is REALITY.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. lol, they really are deluded if they think they poist from intelligence or knowledge. They don't. They each post from ignorance and stupidity.
This "poist" comes from the stupid shit AKA Lynne D, who thinks the Unborn Victim of Violence act was penned becasue of the Scott Peterson case. LOL!!

OH and that the Legislation bears the names of the Laci and Connor BECAUSE he died SUPPOSEDLY in utero, when in REALITY, nobody knows.

ROFLMAO!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, what an ugly stereotype. You believe it to be fact?
That creep should be living in a cave in Afghanistan...he'd fit right in there.
Tondaleyo lives

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Gee..who's been blowng up clnics, shooting doctors, and haranguing clinic patients? Not pro-choicers; you and your PLM zombies are a violent bunch. Read a history book moron; hitler outlawed abortion JUST LIKE you want to do.
<quoted text>
Gee..who's been blowng up clnics, shooting doctors, and haranguing clinic patients? No one in the pro life movement. LOL, Hitler forced abortions on the Jews, the Polish, the Czechs, Hungarians, Gypsies , Catholics , etc. You messed up in the head. And you are pure evil, another one that must have a black heart. Think about what you believe in, nothing positive, you support evil, violent acts,I wonder how many children you got to.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete's claim of working in the medical field for years is bullshit, unless he means he MOWED fields near hospitals. The guy doesn't know anything medical. That's been proven by his own posts.
I'd like to see YOU prove YOUR claims, because you're just mouthing off with no actual proof of ANYTHING other than you're a putz.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was the Catholic in him.
Tondaleyo lives

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Choice... it's a good thing :-)
And you chose evil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

-Michelle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I do not use NFP. I cannot use NFP due to occasional antihistamine use for sinus headaches. I use the Rhythm Method and I was only able to do so in the last 7 years or so when my cycle became somewhat regular. Prior to that, my cycle was very irregular, I would've never been able to successfully use RM and my SO and I used condoms and spermicide. With that said, RM is not a method that I highly recommend unless one is truly open to the possibility of having another child simply because the failure rate is high. If one is truly adamant about preventing pregnancy, there are better and more effective methods to use. As with all methods of birth control, I always suggest that women research all methods, whether they be artificial or natural, and use the one that is best for them.
Oh Michelle, dont confuse Skanky with FACTS. How DARE you refute with FACTS the fiction she's created FOR you!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Seven months gestation, where else would he be?
It wasn't just a wanted pregnancy, it was her baby boy, Conner.
Actually, it was NINE months - close to her delivery date (with in a few weeks) and according to the law, it was the murder of her FETUS Conner.

Actually, to be fair, the law says both - baby AND fetus - and in that particular case, its because there was no proof whether or not the viable fetus was born to become a baby or not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
Your opinion is as useful as your appendix.
<quoted text>
LOL How true!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>you are a lying sack of trash. You posted that law in response to me and not anything Kathwynn said. You said it legally defined a fetus as a human being. I said it defines a fetus as a victim and the punishment for harming or causing the death of is the same. LOL.
EXACTLY. And in fact, in NO cases that I've found so far has the fetus been defined as a "human being".

In FACT, the exact opposite is true: such as in the case Lynnie is now trying to DESPERATELY dance around.

Laci Peterson was LEGALLY defined as a "human being"

Baby Conner was LEGALLY defined as a "fetus".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 260,001 - 260,020 of304,884
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE