Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 312664 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#276021 Jan 11, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you answering "No" to?
"No", you don't deny having the same DNA and SS# as LynneD, or "No", you won't answer?
Thanks for contradicting yourself in saying "Now lie again". If you've only responded "this once" there can't be an "again". lol
You won't give a straight answer, but if you'd like to respond "again", please be my guest. It's fun watching you twist yourself into knots.
Methinks STO has a secret crush on the real Lynne ;)

You never stop talking about her.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#276022 Jan 11, 2013
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Girls ARE forced to have abortions, by fathers or boyfriends etc. To deny that would be a lie.
Abortion being legal does allow for that type of abuse to go unreported. Abuse OFTEN goes unreported and that's because of fear of the consequences of reporting it.
"Don't like abortion, don't have one."
Don't like stabbing people, don't do it. But by golly, how dare anyone make a law to stop others from doing it.
That's how what you said sounds to sensible people.
What makes me chuckle is how these proaborts keep screaming "Don't want an abortion then,don't have one " or "it's not your business what other women do with their pregnancy"....yet, Most agree with restrictions.

Double talk is all it is.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#276024 Jan 11, 2013
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you believe that Christian ministers/priests and Muslim clerics have never taken a science course in their lifetime? If they did take science courses, do you believe that all of them failed all those science course(s) they took?
Moreover, would you be willing to go on Jeopardy and compete against a Catholic priest and a Muslim cleric? I think you'll be surprised with how much each of them knows about things/facts.
BUWHAHAHA nice try at deflection.. But my point stands. That when religion churches turned its back on science and those that follow those religion. it shows there own weakness of faith for all to see.

The fanatic prove each and every day.. That goes for you as well make statements that are unscientifically true . All in the hopes of an emotional response.

So continue to deflect. Show what a fool you are here. Ignore any facts or science that does not agree with your religious dogma.

It is all you have left that and trying to shame women.. that is not working as well any more. Too many women have heard the spiel. You fools are nothing, but back ground noise. Until of course you make terrorist threats, murder, or fire bomb a clinic.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#276025 Jan 11, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for your honest answer.
You clearly make a distinction between a miscarriage and your 5 year old.
When you say "has a child of their own", you don't seem to be referring to the miscarriage. It appears you are only referring to your 5 year old. Correct me if I'm wrong. Do you consider a miscarriage as "[having] a child"?
Mr Bait and Switch.^^^^^

Are you unemployed? You'd fit in GREAT in my line of work. I can hook ya up if your interested.

NO problem!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#276026 Jan 11, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> A pregnant woman is directly harming her unborn child if she smokes. Making smoking illegal wouldn't be classified as legal discrimination.
Common sense.
Making smoking illegal for women only would be.

Fact .

Jonesboro AR

#276027 Jan 11, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not an unknown quantity. Even if you equate my person to nothing but a bunch of words, it's known words. Fim
(look who's really "dehumanizing" here, folks)
Yeah that is Lynne all over..

Jonesboro AR

#276028 Jan 11, 2013
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Only women have bodily autonomy? How do people put the drugs they choose into their bodies, if they aren't allowed to have the drugs they choose? How can people be in their home as high as a kite, when it is illegal to obtain the drugs they need to be as high as a kite? Are you saying women should be allowed to kill their babies with abortion. That it should only be illegal to sell or give abortions? How do you expect women to kill their babies with the abortions you so desperately want them to have, if abortions are illegal to sell or give?
Ask the kind nurse to up your drip.. You are raving again...
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#276029 Jan 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It is convenient to go back to the Laci Peterson case where Scott was convicted of killing his unborn child. If I remember right that child was in utero.
The whole nation mourned Laci and baby "Connor".

Baby Conner was a "useless wad of cells"...a" zef"...."a product of conception"....according to theabortion apologists here. Why did they even mention "it"?

Was "it" on the same level as Laci?

Oddly enough, he was (to them).

Go figure.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#276030 Jan 11, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Methinks STO has a secret crush on the real Lynne ;)
You never stop talking about her.
Not true. You've called me evil and Satan possessed and told me I'm going to hell, but dammit, sjm, this is the meanest, nastiest, most depraved remark you've ever thrown my way.

Lillynne is a stanky, putrid mess and believe me, I wouldn't want to meet her using morse code.(yack)

You are the lowest of the low for that one.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#276031 Jan 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an opinion on everything else even stuff you know nothing about. You are just too chicken to have one on this subject, gender selection abortion.
It's devolved into calling people chicken, folks!

We've reached a new moral high point of this thread.

Bravo everyone.
sassylicious

Jackson, NJ

#276032 Jan 11, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Making smoking illegal for women only would be.
Fact .
You said that you smoke pot, correct?

I can tell.

Jonesboro AR

#276033 Jan 11, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sassy.
You would think that after all this time that we know each other posting styles. What words or sentences are used most often..

**shakes head**

It is no use I know. Still I hope those people will one day realize just want a bunch of moronic fools they make of themselves here by pulling this lame stunt.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#276034 Jan 11, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> What makes me chuckle is how these proaborts keep screaming "Don't want an abortion then,don't have one " or "it's not your business what other women do with their pregnancy"....yet, Most agree with restrictions.
Double talk is all it is.
Most AC agree with exceptions.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#276035 Jan 11, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Mr Bait and Switch.^^^^^
Are you unemployed? You'd fit in GREAT in my line of work. I can hook ya up if your interested.
NO problem!
Two-bucks a trick won't pay the bills.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#276036 Jan 11, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>

Most people that speak for abortion, and speak about how hard, or bad it is to raise kids, have never had kids.
C'mon Johnnycakes, back up that claim with some evidence.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#276037 Jan 11, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Mr Bait and Switch.^^^^^
NO problem!
and where is that my dear, sweet, sass?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#276038 Jan 11, 2013
sassylicious wrote:
<quoted text> You said that you smoke pot, correct?
I can tell.
You can tell I'm right and you're wrong. Thanks for conceding.

Why are you posting to me? Aren't I demonic, Satan possessed, evil, going to hell?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#276044 Jan 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Men can be shirtless on public beaches.
Women can't.
Get to work..........
That is discrimination. And it's not illegal everywhere in the US.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#276046 Jan 11, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Natural Law of Human Beings states Katie's aborted granddaughter had a right to life. She was created just as she was supposed to be, living & growing exactly where she was meant to be. Intentionally killing her (and Katie encouraging her daughter to kill her) violated the Natural Law of Human Beings.
Oh horseshit. You beat that horse dead a LONG time ago No Relevance.@@

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#276048 Jan 11, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an opinion on everything else even stuff you know nothing about. You are just too chicken to have one on this subject, gender selection abortion.
Nope - sorry Inkstain. No opinion on this at all. Dont care. There's no reason to have an opinion on something that will NEVER affect me OR you in ANY way.

You dont know and will NEVER know 99.999999999 of the women having abortions. And not ONE of them has or will affect you in ANY way, shape or form.

Gender selection is 100% irrelevant. Not one woman has to justify her medical decisions to the likes of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP AT the WHEEL ! - American Gothic Redux ! 9 min Uneedintegrity 3
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 25 min Donelda Trump - T... 2,049
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 32 min Donelda Trump - T... 2,605
SEX DOLL CONVERSION Selling Like HotCakes ! 40 min Trump Novelties Corp 12
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 43 min SweLL GirL 16,760
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 47 min FuMan Chu Yanks 42,113
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 49 min FuMan Chu Yanks 334,247

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance