Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310175 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#275671 Jan 10, 2013
Forum Mod wrote:
<quoted text>
Please refrain from gratuitous name calling.
We reserve the right to remove any post we determine to be inappropriate.
Go ahead.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275672 Jan 10, 2013
Junket wrote:
Ink, do you have any proof that gender selection is taking place in the USA? If so, do you have further documentation that males are being favored?
If anything, fewer males are being born:
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/ReproductiveHeal...
Granted, the link is dated. Likely not much has changed though - feel free to look if you are so inclined.
Interesting! Thanks, AJ.

Atrisco Village

#275673 Jan 10, 2013
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not since your ORIGINAL CLAIM was that a child is born not sentinent and cant say anything LOLOL!
<quoted text>
Just like you claimed you knew someone who was born in a PVS and lived that way for over 40 years, when NO SUCH THING EVER HAPPENED IN MEDIAL HISTORY.
If a child is born and alive Lynne, its sentinent.
LLL's never wrong, even when she is obviously wrong. Lol
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275674 Jan 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>That asswoman thinks we should all have the exact same opinion. There's something wrong with her.
She is the original Mrs. Stepford, elise
Gtown71

United States

#275675 Jan 10, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how what a women does with her body is any of your business hitler???????
Yes some teach there kids that a myth cult is somehow real.....Sad huh?
What a woman does with her body, is none of my business, but when laws are made in this country, then it is my business.
When women want free abortions and birth control, and want me to help pay for it, then it's my business.
I also think any human being should want to defend a baby, from a man with a knife, whether the baby is one day after born, or one day before they are born.

Yes some teach their children about cults, and again, for years I wanted nothing to do with any religion, and even now, I don't want anything to do many. When read properly the bible tells us how God loves us so much "sin and all ",that God the Son left Heaven, and came to earth to die for our sins. Yet I still didn't believe it, untill I was born again. Jesus said you must be born again. I now know that this is true.

Either God created all we see, or it comes from slimmy rocks and millions or billions of years. It is up to which one you want to put faith in? Both take faith. God takes way less faith, then evolution.

Many have had a momment with God, but No one has ever seen a rock turn into anything living.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275676 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't turn a blind eye to something not there to see in the first place. Prove this is an issue in the US. Otherwise, what you're spouting IS drivel, nothing more.
<chuckle>

You might need to spell it out for her again.
Again.

Atrisco Village

#275677 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
She is the original Mrs. Stepford, elise
I liked both of those movies:-)
Gtown71

United States

#275678 Jan 10, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh PLEASE, what utter NONSENSE. Women have the right to have sex and NOT get pregnant. That's what reliable contraception is for, to AVOID unwanted pregnancy as much as physically possible. No woman has to punish herself with lifetime celibacy because she doesn't ever want pregnancy or children.
Motherhood is OPTIONAL, not required, and women can reject it for any number of reasons. Deal with it.
My wife had a misscarriage early on, with our secound child, but I know of atleast 2 people who had one later on. One lady I knew lost hers just an hour before she delivered the baby full term. These people had funerals for their babies, so are they the mother of a dead baby, or did they have a funeral for?????(Whatever you call "it ")?
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275679 Jan 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
My wife had a misscarriage early on, with our secound child, but I know of atleast 2 people who had one later on. One lady I knew lost hers just an hour before she delivered the baby full term. These people had funerals for their babies, so are they the mother of a dead baby, or did they have a funeral for?????(Whatever you call "it ")?
Wow, you and JM must know the same people.
bibleProphecyNew s

AOL

#275680 Jan 10, 2013

----ISRAEL'S foretold "time on tranquility" TODAY

Atrisco Village

#275681 Jan 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What a woman does with her body, is none of my business, but when laws are made in this country, then it is my business.
When women want free abortions and birth control, and want me to help pay for it, then it's my business.
I also think any human being should want to defend a baby, from a man with a knife, whether the baby is one day after born, or one day before they are born.
Yes some teach their children about cults, and again, for years I wanted nothing to do with any religion, and even now, I don't want anything to do many. When read properly the bible tells us how God loves us so much "sin and all ",that God the Son left Heaven, and came to earth to die for our sins. Yet I still didn't believe it, untill I was born again. Jesus said you must be born again. I now know that this is true.
Either God created all we see, or it comes from slimmy rocks and millions or billions of years. It is up to which one you want to put faith in? Both take faith. God takes way less faith, then evolution.
Many have had a momment with God, but No one has ever seen a rock turn into anything living.
You have a right to speak out against or for anything. You have a civic duty to vote, imo. Go for it!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#275682 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That just shows most PLM followers aren't as concerned about the ZEF as they try to appear to be.
Gotta run, STO. Good to see you :)
(you hear from Chicky?)
Imo, when AC makes one excepttion, they invalidate their argument. In doing so, they agree that the zef is expendable in favor of the woman. They admit the zef has no rights and the woman does.

Atrisco Village

#275683 Jan 10, 2013
Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#275684 Jan 10, 2013
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
That just shows most PLM followers aren't as concerned about the ZEF as they try to appear to be.
Gotta run, STO. Good to see you :)
(you hear from Chicky?)
Haven't heard from Chicky. What about La? Has La been around?
STO

Vallejo, CA

#275685 Jan 10, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Just hang in there. You may get a fresh start in Hell.
I hear eternity is a long time.....
Eternity has nothing to do with time.

Anyway...

NR: "You're confusion lies in stating "women" are discriminated against."

No, I'm saying we cannot pass laws that discriminate against women, even if they are pregnant.

Pregnancy doesn't change their rights as citizens. You are arguing that it should. One result would be you would make it illegal for pregnant women to smoke.

As I understand it, even if a smoker is by him/herself, a 100 yards away from anyone else, smokes, washes his hands, face, brushes his teeth, the toxic smoke is still on his clothes, hair. So, if all things are equal, that person could not approach a pregnant woman or minor without risking a fine. That would be gender equal law - everyone plays by the same rules. Right?
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#275686 Jan 10, 2013
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't heard from Chicky. What about La? Has La been around?
Heard from La not long after Hurricane Sandy.
She was hit pretty hard.
But on the mend.

I haven't heard from Chicky, either.
Forum carlsbad nm

Lovington, NM

#275687 Jan 10, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me how what a women does with her body is any of your business hitler???????
Yes some teach there kids that a myth cult is somehow real.....Sad huh?
The women doesn't know what the doctor does to her body
or to the babys body.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#275688 Jan 10, 2013
Guess I'll have to alert the illuminati to increase your colon-restriction device to atomic levels...

In this country, rights attach at birth. Whether you agree or not is inconsequential. Your insane rant may well become a textbook enty in an abnormal psych text.
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Attach at birth? Become babies at birth? Where did you come up with that one? During one of your drug addled gay orgies? Why are homosexuals so obsessed with killing babies with abortion? Because most of the people killed with abortion are women? Are you saying that you are not so much a homo because of your perverted attraction to men, as you are a homo because of you hatred of women? Human rights don't attach. Human rights are inherent. People are just as human before as they after born.
When a pregnant woman drinks alcohol, so does her unborn baby. Alcohol in the mother's blood passes through the placenta to the baby through the umbilical cord. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can cause miscarriage, stillbirth, and a range of lifelong disorders, known as fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASDs). Drinking alcohol in the first three months of pregnancy can cause the baby to have abnormal facial features. Growth and central nervous system problems (e.g., low birthweight, behavioral problems) can occur from drinking alcohol anytime during pregnancy. The baby’s brain is developing throughout pregnancy and can be damaged at any time.
The sooner a woman stops drinking, the better it will be for both her baby and herself.
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 1600 Clifton Rd. Atlanta, GA 30333, USA
800-CDC-INFO (800-232-4636) TTY:(888) 232-6348
http://www.cdc.gov/ncbddd/fasd/index.html

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#275690 Jan 10, 2013
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>If a 21year old wanted to date my 15 year old, I would wipe the floor with the perv.
Exactly. He was OVER 21, or so she said, and there's an actual thread here somewhere that's entirely made up of Lynne trying to justify how MATURE she was to be able do deal with dating this pervert.

So much of that story simply never adds up tho. I believe its part of why Lynnie changed her name, because she'd gotten so deep into her lies she couldn't get out anymore.

I mean REALLY? I can buy parents that dont give a damn, but to claim you took the feti to the doctor after having them punched out of her, and have the doctor do NOTHING?

And to have TWO pregnancies by the same pervert? Depending on the order, she either got punched and went back to the freak to get pregnant again, or lost the first pregnancy to "faulty sperm" as she claimed then went on to schtup and get pregnant with a guy she KNEW had faulty sperm with.

Personally I wonder if she just had a miscarriage again from the perverts "faulty sperm" and made up the story about the abuse.

On the OTHER hand, everyone ignoring her circumstances would explan the bitter old harridan she's become today.

On the THIRD hand LOL she could just be a controlling, lying sack of narcissistic crap which is where I'm leaning after many years of her garbage.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275691 Jan 10, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't turn a blind eye to something not there to see in the first place. Prove this is an issue in the US. Otherwise, what you're spouting IS drivel, nothing more.
I hope you and others will read this drivel and then make an intelligent comment.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/religious...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make new friends & nsa 7 min Jayman814 1
Time to go? 14 min No hyphen American 485
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 16 min DBWriter 4,856
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 49 min jimi-yank 35,985
Lester Holt has his own Brian Williams problems 56 min Local 2
lufthansa greece 4 hr A GR 1
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 4 hr Forrest 10,312
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE