Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,970
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#275027 Jan 8, 2013
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
"Baby girls and boys are killed equally by abortion."
I didn't know you could kill a baby girl or a baby boy, both of which is breathing and born, by way of abortion NR. Can you explain that?
While you think about it, how about you explain about your intolerance does not promote gender discrimination with regard to women?
CD: "NR, explain how your intolerance does not promote gender discrimination with regard to women?"

I try to save the lives of both baby girls and boys from abortion.

You do realize Planned Parenthood said it will perform abortions because the preborn baby is not the gender the mother wants. They have the same mindset as China. Do you approve of THAT gender inequality/discrimination?

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#275028 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's fine.
If you thought so then maybe you shouldn't have made your usual stupid remarks like this one...

"We all know what they are except petey. He thinks all his rights come from whatever government owns him."
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275029 Jan 8, 2013
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "he"? Jesus? Where did I ever state any of these as a "fact"? And where exactly did I say all those things anyway?
Once again you made an ass of yourself.
These are all things that have been said about Jesus on the thread. You are only the last contributor.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275030 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
If you thought so then maybe you shouldn't have made your usual stupid remarks like this one...
"We all know what they are except petey. He thinks all his rights come from whatever government owns him."
He will tell you himself. I guess he thinks he would not be able to do anything unless the reigning government tells him he can.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275031 Jan 8, 2013
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>.
You do realize Planned Parenthood said it will perform abortions because the preborn baby is not the gender the mother wants. They have the same mindset as China. Do you approve of THAT gender inequality/discrimination?
They all agree with that option.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275032 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
These are all things that have been said about Jesus on the thread. You are only the last contributor.
Oh, so you mean several different people have several different speculations about a guy who may or may not have lived over 2000 thousand years ago. Of course we all know you have all the facts because you were there right?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275033 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They all agree with that option.
Who are "they"? And where is your proof that "they all agree with that option"?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275034 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He will tell you himself. I guess he thinks he would not be able to do anything unless the reigning government tells him he can.
How about you? Go tell the Government that you refuse to pay your taxes because God never gave them the right to charge us taxes...and let me know how far you get okay?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275035 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Oh, so you mean several different people have several different speculations about a guy who may or may not have lived over 2000 thousand years ago.

Yes

Of course we all know you have all the facts because you were there right?
No I have actual gospels to read from people who were there. I don't have to speculate. And even if I did it wouldn't be to conjure up the worst possible senarios.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275036 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
How about you? Go tell the Government that you refuse to pay your taxes because God never gave them the right to charge us taxes...and let me know how far you get okay?
God said to give to Cesaer what is Cesaer's and to God what is God's.

We are all going to be paying more taxes to Cesaer Obama.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275037 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Who are "they"? And where is your proof that "they all agree with that option"?
Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Do you think women should be allowed to abort if it's not the right gender?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275038 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have actual gospels to read from people who were there. I don't have to speculate. And even if I did it wouldn't be to conjure up the worst possible senarios.
Oh right, the gospels. Sort of the biblical version of gossip. Except that they were written centuries ago by more people you've never met (because they're from 2000 years ago), and then interpreted by many many more people, and translated into dozens of languages. That certainly sounds like they're facts, uh huh.

I think getting info from a talking burning bush is way more interesting.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275039 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
God said to give to Cesaer what is Cesaer's and to God what is God's.
We are all going to be paying more taxes to Cesaer Obama.
So God meant the United States Government?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#275040 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's your chance to prove me wrong. Do you think women should be allowed to abort if it's not the right gender?
You made the statement "they all agree" with it, so prove it. Show the posts where we've all agreed to it. Bail your own ass out.
God

Plainview, NY

#275041 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
So God meant the United States Government?
Abortion is murder
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#275042 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
You made the statement "they all agree" with it, so prove it. Show the posts where we've all agreed to it. Bail your own ass out.
That sounds like an agreement to me. Maybe some more PC's will chime in.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#275043 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, Cpeter was clear that the Constitution doesn't grant rights. He very clearly said so. It's not his fault you're too stupid to understand what he said.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#275044 Jan 8, 2013
<quoted text>
She just made that accusation about me on another thread. Of course, she doesn't have a clue, as I've never said one way or the other. She's just going to dishonestly pretend we "all" have. Lying is really all they have.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#275045 Jan 8, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like an agreement to me. Maybe some more PC's will chime in.
No, you're just being a dishonest POS.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

#275046 Jan 8, 2013
In the year 2011, Planned Parenthood performed a record number of abortions....and, received a record amount of tax-payor funding.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/planned-parenth...

I thought Planned Parenthood's contraception push was supposed to decrease number of abortions necessary.

Heh....I guess that was just a ploy to fill its coffers.$$ CHA-CHING!$$

What a surprise......

<End Sarcasm>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 3 min Ronald 310
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min IBdaMann 49,183
Cuba - Next North Korea 13 min Splat 5
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 24 min Maude 16,641
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 52 min Paul Yanks 311,564
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Roxie Darling 9,447
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 1 hr Bruser 7,933

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info