Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
258,161 - 258,180 of 305,181 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reason wrote:
You proaborts need to stop bullying the decent folks on here. You proaborts need to stop trying take away the rights of Christian followers to express their religious views. The are doing God's work and you proaborts have no right to interfere.
You cowardly freaks need to stop trying to control what others think, say and do. Especially when you are too cowardly to even post as the OP's you'd be known as. Oh and playing forum moderator was just stupid, and this ain't much better Stinky.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reason wrote:
Seek Jesus and you shall find him!
FOUND HIM!

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/...

He was behind the couch the whole time.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll one day learn that homosexuality is an abomination. You'll answer to God the Father for your sick and immoral lifestyle.
Since G-d created homosexuality, I'd say He's a lot more open minded than you are.

But y'know? MOST of us are very cool with answering to G-d for how we live our lives.

Not one of us lives a sick OR immoral lifestyle. FACT: Our "lifestyles" are no different than anyone elses, except of course for the likes of YOU who includes hate and intolerance in YOUR lifestyles.

Otherwise, we're working and living and loving and paying our bills and doing everything everyone else does in THEIR "lifestyles".

Personally, I'm glad I'm not going to be with the likes of YOU when you have to face G-d about spreading hate and bullshit in HIS name.

You dont even have the sense to be ashamed.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Voice of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't lie wicked woman.
Then post under the name you're known as, and stop hiding your ISP.

Otherwise you not only lie, but you're a COWARD.

Actually, either way you're a joke.

Carry on freak.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's a proxy ip??? I know you guys prob know this, is it internet provider? Becouse I was in Nashville Tn this week end.
I'm home now. Which is 1 mile from corinth ms.
Since you're using a proxy, you know what it is. Please dont lie and say you dont know what it is.

Topix doesn't have general "United States" ISP's for nonregistered members.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you're using a proxy, you know what it is. Please dont lie and say you dont know what it is.
Topix doesn't have general "United States" ISP's for nonregistered members.
I do not know what a proxy is.
I use a straight talk phone
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>It sounds like you were a seriously messed up guy, at one time. You were not the normal non-Christian. Just because you desired nasty things, doesn't mean that all non-Christians live unhealthy lifestyles. You seem to be unable to see anything past your own experience. You were a nasty person, by your own admission. It is ridiculous to draw the conclusion that everyone is like you. For instance, I'm an agnostic and I don't do any of the crap you've described of the life you lived pre-saved.
I'm not sure what you are talking about.
I said that I had lied before.
When I was a teen I stoled a radio
I have lied many times in my life
I've used Gods name in vain many times

Are these the things you call nasty?
Well I agree, they are, but the deal is God is Holy, He demands perfection to enter Heaven.

His only begotten Son Jesus Christ was the only one to live perfect.

A person either dies covered in His rightousness, or they die in their own self rightousness.

I hope you have been a "good " person.
I have not.

Yet God says, thay your best day, is filthy rags in His sight.

If you've ever sinned once that means you.

As far as my born again experience, you are correct I can't see, or get past what He did for me.

As far as our sins, we all vary.
Some have more sins then others.

It is not sins that are the problem.
It is SIN that people have, that seperates them from a Holy God.

2 of the biggest reasons people don't come to christ, is becouse they feel they have did waay to much bad, and cannot possibly be forgiven, or they have lived a real "good " life, and don't feel like they need to.
Both are wrong.

As long as you compare yourself to others, you will always find soneone worse then you.
When you see yourself as God see's you, you will no longer be bragging about how "good " you are.

The sins we commit are like sneezing and coughing, they are signs of a deeper root problem.

People will sneeze and cough untill the deep root problem, is fixed. And even then they will sneeze and cough from time to time, but they will no longer be sick.

Vitgins go to the same Hell whores go to
Sober people go to the same Hell drunks go to.

You will meet God one day.
I truly pray, that He will be your savior, and not your judge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know what a proxy is.
I use a straight talk phone
Ah. I sincerely apologize, I forgot that phones DO tend to use US proxy's.
Gtown71

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah. I sincerely apologize, I forgot that phones DO tend to use US proxy's.
No problem. I still don't know what a proxy is though. Lol
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem is, you think you speak the truth, when the truth is that a person's free will is something not even G-d disturbs.
Insightful analysis? ROFLMFAO!!
For anything to be an analysis, objectivity is a required element, and you were absent the day G-d passed out objectivity. For something to be insightful, it must point out something the receiver didn't know, or of which he/she wasn't aware. And you've failed miserably at both.
Try again idolater.
My well written rebuttal of all your bs, really got to you didn't it? To bad, anti-Chrisitian pagan bigot
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

cpeter1313 wrote:
As the old saying goes, there is nothing more dangerous than a convert.
<quoted text>
You have old cd pegged!
Help Raped Girl

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Judged:

If you have a minute could you help a raped girl.

This was copied from the town she was raped in.

What would you do if your daughter, sister was raped ?

Have you seen the posts where these animals are calling this poor victim disgusting things on topix ?

You can help.

If you watch the video's please use discretion, as they are disturbing.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/mak...

http://www.change.org/petitions/oh-bar-associ...

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/ass...

A giant thanks to poster "Mollypot" with address

Indiana, PA , Thank you.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps. But, real Christians put their faith on the same Jeebus that Catholics do. The same one who died like the criminal he was, for claiming to be someone he wasn't.
"And I stand by that statement."

An anti-Chrisitan hater.
Tom Tom

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2013

grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The operative word is "support". That is what I call one dimensional thinking. You can't separate supporting the "right" from supporting the "choice".
"The operative word is "support". That is what I call one dimensional thinking. You can't separate supporting the "right" from supporting the "choice"."

We agree my angry Zionist friend. Now please explain your statement to pagan queen biter and her fellow silly semantic game playing proabrtion pagans.

As a real Jew, your people have suffered greatly over the millenia becasue of falsehoods passed off as facts. Much like the silly parsing biter and her proabortion pagsn do with words to justify abortion while claiming they are doing no such thing.

Histoy is a funny thing, it has a tendency to repeat itself unless you call the bullshitters on their bullshit.

You can't really be prochoice, without support the chiolice of abortion.

You could not be a Nazii without supporting the holocaust.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Gtown71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure what you are talking about.
I said that I had lied before.
When I was a teen I stoled a radio
I have lied many times in my life
I've used Gods name in vain many times
Are these the things you call nasty?
Well I agree, they are, but the deal is God is Holy, He demands perfection to enter Heaven.
His only begotten Son Jesus Christ was the only one to live perfect.
A person either dies covered in His rightousness, or they die in their own self rightousness.
I hope you have been a "good " person.
I have not.
Yet God says, thay your best day, is filthy rags in His sight.
If you've ever sinned once that means you.
As far as my born again experience, you are correct I can't see, or get past what He did for me.
As far as our sins, we all vary.
Some have more sins then others.
It is not sins that are the problem.
It is SIN that people have, that seperates them from a Holy God.
2 of the biggest reasons people don't come to christ, is becouse they feel they have did waay to much bad, and cannot possibly be forgiven, or they have lived a real "good " life, and don't feel like they need to.
Both are wrong.
As long as you compare yourself to others, you will always find soneone worse then you.
When you see yourself as God see's you, you will no longer be bragging about how "good " you are.
The sins we commit are like sneezing and coughing, they are signs of a deeper root problem.
People will sneeze and cough untill the deep root problem, is fixed. And even then they will sneeze and cough from time to time, but they will no longer be sick.
Vitgins go to the same Hell whores go to
Sober people go to the same Hell drunks go to.
You will meet God one day.
I truly pray, that He will be your savior, and not your judge.
Wow, you need to remember the BS you write in previous posts. You wrote a whole list of transgressions you committed in your past, including some serious ones. Scroll back, read up on yourself. And, pray for yourself while your at it... you've got issues, my friend.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
Remember, this is a man who stops just short of yearning for the days when women married in their teens and immediately started churning out babies.
Exactly. "Bravecon's" posts have made it very clear to me that this guy has a one-word definition for women: PROPERTY, as in HIS property. Misogynist guys like that are guys that women should RUN from, as far away as possible.
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

BraveCon wrote:
What Ocean is doing is weakening any teenage girl's desire to have and raise a child if/when she gets pregnant before marriage. She is instilling cowardice in teenage girls.
And you believe teenage pregnancy/motherhood is a "good" thing...WHY, exactly?
Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Helpful Rules For Teens In PREVENTING Pregnancy and STD's:

1. NEVER consent to sex if you know you aren't on birth control and a guy tells you he doesn't have or use condoms (make sure you ask him about condoms BEFORE having sex).

2. ALWAYS use protection, whether it is condoms, the pill, or both, any and EVERY time you decide to have sex. Not using protection even ONE time will result in an unwanted pregnancy sooner or later.

3. ALWAYS be aware that all contraceptive methods can fail and that pregnancy could result.

4. NEVER assume you can't get pregnant because you're on birth control, even the pill.

5. NEVER let yourself be pressured into having sex if you really don't want to do it.

6. NEVER believe a guy who says "trust me, you can't get pregnant." Don't have sex with this guy either.

7. NEVER cave in to pressure to get pregnant and have a child if you have any doubts about or unwillingness to be a mom or a dad.

8. NEVER be afraid to dump a boyfriend or girlfriend if he/she pressures you to do things you don't want to do.

9. NEVER assume that having anal sex cannot cause pregnancy or a sexually transmitted disease. It can do both.

10. ALWAYS ask exactly what a guy means when he says "I'm old fashioned." It could mean he believes that girls are ONLY meant to be wives and mothers and nothing else. Don't have sex with this guy, as it could be a trap.

11. ALWAYS keep busy with studies and school or extracurricular activities that you really like and don't want to GIVE UP.

Ocean56

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Personally, based on my individual experience, I'd have to say that generally speaking, life tends to be much easier for any teen girl, myself included, who ISN'T (or wasn't) a teen mom. Why? Because she isn't overwhelmed with adult responsibilities before she's even completed high school, that's why. Because I DIDN'T get pregnant and become a teen mom while I was still in middle or high school, I was able to complete all my classes, assignments, and tests as a high school student. I enjoyed all my summers between school years, doing pretty much whatever I wanted. I never had to worry about paying for diapers and formula, and I was able to keep my freedom to be a normal teenager.

It's wonderful how much freedom a teen girl has when she ISN'T pregnant. Girls need to think very carefully about all they risk losing by having sex and possibly getting pregnant. They need to think about it BEFORE having sex for the first time, not afterward. If they only think of it afterward, it may already be too late.

After graduating high school and having a two-month summer vacation, I began a vocational program in September and successfully completed it nine months later. A few weeks after that, I accepted a job offer in a great city, and things just got better from there. Working at my job gave me chances to earn a good full-time salary with benefits, take classes to learn more job skills -- at company expense -- and advance to jobs with higher salaries.

NONE of that would have been possible if I had gotten pregnant as a teenager and become a teen mom. Having a baby would have made even doing homework and studying for tests in high school very difficult, if not impossible. I might even have had to drop out of school, as some teen girls have done, and wouldn't have gotten my high school diploma. It wouldn't have been possible for me to go to vocational school or work full-time at a top company either. For me to accomplish all that I had wanted and planned for myself, it required me to be a FREE TEEN rather than a teen mom.

Girls can do so much when they are encouraged by parents and community to pursue their educations including college or vocational school and then get good jobs and careers. I was very fortunate to have parents and a community that encouraged education and career for me and other girls rather than the "traditional" paths of marriage/motherhood and not much else. It is much easier for girls to have opportunities for a good education, good employment, and economic independence when they don't get pregnant and become mothers too soon. If some girls decide they don't EVER want children, that's fine too. Girls and women have the same right NOT to have children as they do to be mothers.
grumpy

Pomona, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Tom Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
"The operative word is "support". That is what I call one dimensional thinking. You can't separate supporting the "right" from supporting the "choice"."
We agree my angry Zionist friend. Now please explain your statement to pagan queen biter and her fellow silly semantic game playing proabrtion pagans.
As a real Jew, your people have suffered greatly over the millenia becasue of falsehoods passed off as facts. Much like the silly parsing biter and her proabortion pagsn do with words to justify abortion while claiming they are doing no such thing.
Histoy is a funny thing, it has a tendency to repeat itself unless you call the bullshitters on their bullshit.
You can't really be prochoice, without support the chiolice of abortion.
You could not be a Nazi without supporting the holocaust.
1) Bitner IS separating support of choice and support of abortion.
2) Support of Hitler does NOT mean support of the holocaust. Although if you claim to be a leader in the moral world and you remain silent about an atrocity for expediency, that might be construed as support of the atrocity.
That's multi-dimensional thinking.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE