Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,991
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#273273 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I assume all this was offensive to you.
In March 1998, The ACLU put pressure on the small town of Republic, Missouri to remove a fish symbol from its official logo, calling it a "secret sign of Christianity."
It is a sign of christianity you moron, and has no place on a government logo.
In April 1998, Rev. Patrick Mahoney was arrested for praying on the steps of the Supreme Court.
ROFLAMO That extremist moron has been arrested a LOT.
Tourists visiting Washington D.C. in 1997 were ordered by the police to stop praying in the rotunda of the U.S. Capitol.
Yes they were. They were disturbing the peace and interfering with ACTUAL tourists trying to visit the Capitol.
In 2003, the National Park Service removed 30 year-old plaques inscribed with Bible verses at Grand Canyon following complaints from the American Civil Liberties Union.
So? If they were verses from the Koran, you'd be there with a crowbar trying to dig them off yourself.

You're a joke AND a hypocrite.

Location hidden

#273274 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
"relatively free country" caught my attention and you are right.
Nobody should be forced to pray only at home. People should be able to pray anywhere they want in a free country.
You can. NObody's stopping you from praying ANYWHERE You want.
It's freedom of religion not from religion.
Actually, its both. MY freedom OF religon guarantee's I'm free FROM YOUR religion being imposed on me in public.

Location hidden

#273275 Dec 30, 2012
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when I was little and in grammar school we had morning prayers. There was a little Jewish girl who was allowed to not participate. I ( and I expect many others) envied her because she got to sit at her desk drawing or reading while we had to stand with our hands clasped feigning that we were praying. What's off about this is that I'm sure as a Jewish girl she also prayed, but our silent morning prayers were clearly of the Christian nature.
This same little girl did not celebrate Christmas as her parents were not modern in that respect. She was off on Christmas because it was a school holiday of course, but she had to miss classes on her own Jewish holidays. Again, many of us were quite envious.
At that time our town was predominantly Christian and there were no Jewish synagogues within our borders so there was no complaint from anyone about prayers and Christmas pageants in school, but times have indeed changed and all religions would have to be accommodated and so it's best left out of the schools.
Christmas is a federal holiday and should we want to make it secular and non-denominational then we could bring Christmas back into the schools. I can say with great authority that my own mother would support Christian prayers and teachings in any school classroom but would've screamed to the Heavens if another religion were to be recognized in the same way. My mother was even against the teachings of other Christian denominations. She would never have tolerated Protestant or Baptist versions being taught and the King James Bible was not allowed in our house.
We had one Unitarian style Fellowship church in our town which my mother referred to as a cult and many high school students opted to attend this shockingly progressive church, but to my mother it was a temple of evil. My mother was full of surprised though. She gave some Jehovah's Witness folks the asking price of 5 cents for their Watchtower publication so as not to appear rude at her own front door.
In summary: my mother was greatly in favor of Catholic prayer and teachings in the classroom but nobody else was allowed in.
I've missed you man! I hope you're holiday has been AWESOME Eddie! Bravo and DAMN well said!

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#273276 Dec 30, 2012
Husker Du wrote:
<quoted text> How horrid of you denying the small pre born infant. Fetus means offspring, a baby also means offspring. You are truly evil and please quit drinking the demonic kool-aid, K? You despise the child created by God, how evil of you.
I'm not interested in your cult and it's beliefs. You are not relevant to any woman's reproductive choices but your own. I make my decisions. You make yours. Your opinion is not of import to me.
God Bless You :-)

Atrisco Village

#273277 Dec 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on both counts, Liar.
Your POPE is the one part of the "culture of death", he proved it by giving his blessing to this travesty. He's the sick, evil one.
Knit's dementia is escalating, unfortunately.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#273278 Dec 30, 2012
Eddie M wrote:
<quoted text>
People can clearly pray in school at any time on their own. That's allowed anywhere, so no rights are being revoked.
My parents also complained about the Mass no longer being in Latin. My mother thought the folk singers at Mass were nice my father also thought they were a bunch of hippies. My mother was upset with the state of the modern CCD classes and thought all the "Jesus is love" curriculum was a hippie thing and she wanted serious Bible instruction. One CCD instructor claimed any praying that took less than fifteen minutes was just frivolity. All serious prayers lasted no less than fifteen minutes and a half hour was best.
Once when I stated my confusion over Jesus and God being one and the my mother called me a blasphemer. She also claimed lying was one way to get to Hell.
Growing up Catholic back in the 70s sure was an experience.
I heard that :) If you haven't read the book "Pagan Babies, and other Catholic Memories", I highly recommend it.

Atrisco Village

#273279 Dec 30, 2012
husker du wrote:
<quoted text>Explain why a Pope embraces the creation of life, and tell us all how you think its sick and evil to do so.
Your Pope gave his blessing to a person who favors the execution of homosexuals. Is that not evil? Don't deflect, old woman. Answer a direct question with a direct answer, for once.

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

North Olmsted, OH

#273280 Dec 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not interested in your cult and it's beliefs. You are not relevant to any woman's reproductive choices but your own. I make my decisions. You make yours. Your opinion is not of import to me.
God Bless You :-)
I guess if one doesn't want to be bothered by babies being killed in the womb, it helps to be an atheist.

Atrisco Village

#273281 Dec 30, 2012
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if one doesn't want to be bothered by babies being killed in the womb, it helps to be an atheist.
I guess if one wants to create histrionic fantasies about things that are none of one's business, it helps to be willfully ignorant.

“Never give up”

North Olmsted, OH

#273282 Dec 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if one wants to create histrionic fantasies about things that are none of one's business, it helps to be willfully ignorant.
One thing I'm not ignorant of is that abortion has denied millions of people the chance to live on this Earth.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#273283 Dec 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if one wants to create histrionic fantasies about things that are none of one's business, it helps to be willfully ignorant.
I see BS is being as much of an asshat as ever.

Atrisco Village

#273284 Dec 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sign of christianity you moron, and has no place on a government logo.
<quoted text> ROFLAMO That extremist moron has been arrested a LOT.
<quoted text>
Yes they were. They were disturbing the peace and interfering with ACTUAL tourists trying to visit the Capitol.
<quoted text>
So? If they were verses from the Koran, you'd be there with a crowbar trying to dig them off yourself.
You're a joke AND a hypocrite.
The City of Albuquerque removed a Buddhist statue from a park that had been there for many years. Fair is fair. The County of Bernalillo removed a cross from the county seal that had been in the design for many years. Fair is fair.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#273285 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A newborn's heart continues to undergo changes. Using your logic, a newborn is not "a real baby".
The preborn baby's heart is functioning EXACTLY as it is supposed to be at that stage of human life. It's not functioning abnormally at all.
You're going through the stage of menopause. Does that make you "Not a real lady"?
You're a mess......
Oh quit trying to move the goal posts of something I said a long time ago that you decided to use against Grumpy for reasons that only make sense in your head. The only mess here is you. And your out-of-touch buddies.

Atrisco Village

#273286 Dec 30, 2012
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I'm not ignorant of is that abortion has denied millions of people the chance to live on this Earth.
It's none of your business what any woman decides to do about her pregnancies. Your emotions are your responsibility. If you are upset about women's private medical decisions, you need to deal with that. Good luck, kid.

Atrisco Village

#273287 Dec 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I see BS is being as much of an asshat as ever.
Poor guy.

“Never give up”

North Olmsted, OH

#273288 Dec 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> It's none of your business what any woman decides to do about her pregnancies. Your emotions are your responsibility. If you are upset about women's private medical decisions, you need to deal with that. Good luck, kid.
If women could deal with pregnancies, then they wouldn't be having abortions and the Pro-Life movement would have never started. Its a Catch-22.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#273289 Dec 30, 2012
HEY! It was my B-day on the 29th... just sayin

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#273290 Dec 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? SO you're cool with Satanists displaying their inverted crosses on the public square? You're fine with the Westboro Baptist Church displaying their "G-D HATES FAGS" signs at military or schoolchildren's funerals?
I've been deliberately keeping myself ignorant about teh Westboro Baptist Church and what they wanted to do. That's what they wanted to do? Seriously? THAT? Outside while the kids had their funerals??!! F*CK THEM!

“Never give up”

North Olmsted, OH

#273291 Dec 30, 2012
good night y'all

maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and hear on the radio that Congress has managed to sign a deal to avoid the fiscal cliff. Boy I hope so.
Gtown71

United States

#273292 Dec 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying. As usual.
You said"
"It doesn't matter when you stop the life of a child, it is still murder.
One secound before birth, one month, or 6, still murder FORCED upon all americans, by a handfull of Godless "judges ".
The Supreme Court in NO WAY "forced abortion" on anyone. Were you as a "raped woman" FORCED by SCOTUS to "murder your children"?
You said something stupid, and now you're lying trying to cover it up.
Typical for your kind really.
<quoted text>
I didn't twist a thing. I posted your EXACT words, then DEFIED you to back up your claim.
Something you cant do, since you said something extremly stupid.
Again.
As for the "athiest thing" - AGAIN, I didn't twist a thing. YOU claimed you were an athiest that "hated g-d", which by definition is impossible.
Athiests dont hate what they dont believe in.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO ***clap clap*** Good try at reverse psychology BS'hitter. But as you know, I've been around since 2007, always posting under my own REGISTERED TOPIX name, and showing my ISP.
I have no to post under any other names, as I have no problem calling out assholes like you under THIS one. I'm not the coward here.
<quoted text>
What in the holy FUCK are you babbling about BS'hitter?
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! Okay then.
Tell me BS'hitter, when you were "born again", did they teach you that its okay to lie like this about people you dont know?
Who EXACTLY did I ever "murder"? BE SPECIFIC since you're accusing me of something very serious. How many "babies" did I kill?
@@ You are not only a Jackass for Jesus, you're another that can join the ranks of COMPLETELY PHONY "christian".
Guess that whole "born again" thing didn't take very well huh?
Yes, All I post is for all to read.
I geuss you feel the need to read it for them, and explain what it says.
You sit in wait, hoping one of these christians (or any oppose to your abortion stance) writes something, that can be viewed in different ways,so you may twist it the way you wish. How about let all who wish to view my post, view them and make up their own mind? Kinda like legal abortion, it was forced upon americans (murder was forced upon americans) did I twist?
something as important, that thousands march each year, and many more who are against, should have been put to a vote, for the american people to decide, not a handfull of judges.

I was a god hating athiest, who ---(TRULY DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD, AND HATED HIM, IF THERE WAS ONE).

I realize now, that my words could have been better chose, but again -how about people, with a mind as well as yours, make up THEIR mind on what I'm saying.

I am a born again christian, from God -not man, or church, and truly think this is why you hate me so much.

Your father (my previous father) hates Jesus Christ, so that is why you hate Him as well.

You are a murderer, by association, you are not only for, but promoting as well the death of babies.

As far as you keep saying I have posted under another name, or names, think as you please. I will let my nay be nay, for I have never posted under any name except Gtown71.

You can say I have over and over and over, it still is not going to make it true.
You can say abortion, is not murder over and over and over, it still is murder.

The only thing I have to appollogize for, is my gramner skills, and me letting you get me upset, to where I lash back.
For those I am truly sorry.
I csn try to do better, I am not perfect, but my story is true, and it is powerful.

This is why satan and those who belong to him, try to seek out any error what so ever, and if they cannot do that, then they will make things up.

Just like they did with my savior.

Jesus christ died on the cross for ALL SIN, no matter where you stand with abortion, He can still save you, but rest assured you will meet Him one day as your savior, or your judge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 12 min ILAL 5,836
today show bit ch es 25 min TODAY SHOW BIT CH... 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 hr jimi-yank 312,875
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Beverly Jo 9,749
last post wins! (Jun '10) 1 hr The Phanton Rider 25,533
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 50,424
Eat.... which one :P 4 hr ismet jata 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM