Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311215 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#273281 Dec 30, 2012
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if one doesn't want to be bothered by babies being killed in the womb, it helps to be an atheist.
I guess if one wants to create histrionic fantasies about things that are none of one's business, it helps to be willfully ignorant.

“Never give up”

Since: Dec 12

Avon, OH

#273282 Dec 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if one wants to create histrionic fantasies about things that are none of one's business, it helps to be willfully ignorant.
One thing I'm not ignorant of is that abortion has denied millions of people the chance to live on this Earth.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#273283 Dec 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>I guess if one wants to create histrionic fantasies about things that are none of one's business, it helps to be willfully ignorant.
I see BS is being as much of an asshat as ever.

Location hidden

#273284 Dec 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a sign of christianity you moron, and has no place on a government logo.
<quoted text> ROFLAMO That extremist moron has been arrested a LOT.
<quoted text>
Yes they were. They were disturbing the peace and interfering with ACTUAL tourists trying to visit the Capitol.
<quoted text>
So? If they were verses from the Koran, you'd be there with a crowbar trying to dig them off yourself.
You're a joke AND a hypocrite.
The City of Albuquerque removed a Buddhist statue from a park that had been there for many years. Fair is fair. The County of Bernalillo removed a cross from the county seal that had been in the design for many years. Fair is fair.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#273285 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
A newborn's heart continues to undergo changes. Using your logic, a newborn is not "a real baby".
The preborn baby's heart is functioning EXACTLY as it is supposed to be at that stage of human life. It's not functioning abnormally at all.
You're going through the stage of menopause. Does that make you "Not a real lady"?
You're a mess......
Oh quit trying to move the goal posts of something I said a long time ago that you decided to use against Grumpy for reasons that only make sense in your head. The only mess here is you. And your out-of-touch buddies.

Location hidden

#273286 Dec 30, 2012
BraveCon wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I'm not ignorant of is that abortion has denied millions of people the chance to live on this Earth.
It's none of your business what any woman decides to do about her pregnancies. Your emotions are your responsibility. If you are upset about women's private medical decisions, you need to deal with that. Good luck, kid.

Location hidden

#273287 Dec 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I see BS is being as much of an asshat as ever.
Poor guy.

“Never give up”

Avon, OH

#273288 Dec 30, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text> It's none of your business what any woman decides to do about her pregnancies. Your emotions are your responsibility. If you are upset about women's private medical decisions, you need to deal with that. Good luck, kid.
If women could deal with pregnancies, then they wouldn't be having abortions and the Pro-Life movement would have never started. Its a Catch-22.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#273289 Dec 30, 2012
HEY! It was my B-day on the 29th... just sayin

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#273290 Dec 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? SO you're cool with Satanists displaying their inverted crosses on the public square? You're fine with the Westboro Baptist Church displaying their "G-D HATES FAGS" signs at military or schoolchildren's funerals?
I've been deliberately keeping myself ignorant about teh Westboro Baptist Church and what they wanted to do. That's what they wanted to do? Seriously? THAT? Outside while the kids had their funerals??!! F*CK THEM!

“Never give up”

Avon, OH

#273291 Dec 30, 2012
good night y'all

maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and hear on the radio that Congress has managed to sign a deal to avoid the fiscal cliff. Boy I hope so.
Gtown71

United States

#273292 Dec 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're lying. As usual.
You said"
"It doesn't matter when you stop the life of a child, it is still murder.
One secound before birth, one month, or 6, still murder FORCED upon all americans, by a handfull of Godless "judges ".
The Supreme Court in NO WAY "forced abortion" on anyone. Were you as a "raped woman" FORCED by SCOTUS to "murder your children"?
You said something stupid, and now you're lying trying to cover it up.
Typical for your kind really.
<quoted text>
I didn't twist a thing. I posted your EXACT words, then DEFIED you to back up your claim.
Something you cant do, since you said something extremly stupid.
Again.
As for the "athiest thing" - AGAIN, I didn't twist a thing. YOU claimed you were an athiest that "hated g-d", which by definition is impossible.
Athiests dont hate what they dont believe in.
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO ***clap clap*** Good try at reverse psychology BS'hitter. But as you know, I've been around since 2007, always posting under my own REGISTERED TOPIX name, and showing my ISP.
I have no to post under any other names, as I have no problem calling out assholes like you under THIS one. I'm not the coward here.
<quoted text>
What in the holy FUCK are you babbling about BS'hitter?
<quoted text>
ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOO!!! Okay then.
Tell me BS'hitter, when you were "born again", did they teach you that its okay to lie like this about people you dont know?
Who EXACTLY did I ever "murder"? BE SPECIFIC since you're accusing me of something very serious. How many "babies" did I kill?
@@ You are not only a Jackass for Jesus, you're another that can join the ranks of COMPLETELY PHONY "christian".
Guess that whole "born again" thing didn't take very well huh?
Yes, All I post is for all to read.
I geuss you feel the need to read it for them, and explain what it says.
You sit in wait, hoping one of these christians (or any oppose to your abortion stance) writes something, that can be viewed in different ways,so you may twist it the way you wish. How about let all who wish to view my post, view them and make up their own mind? Kinda like legal abortion, it was forced upon americans (murder was forced upon americans) did I twist?
something as important, that thousands march each year, and many more who are against, should have been put to a vote, for the american people to decide, not a handfull of judges.

I was a god hating athiest, who ---(TRULY DIDN'T BELIEVE IN GOD, AND HATED HIM, IF THERE WAS ONE).

I realize now, that my words could have been better chose, but again -how about people, with a mind as well as yours, make up THEIR mind on what I'm saying.

I am a born again christian, from God -not man, or church, and truly think this is why you hate me so much.

Your father (my previous father) hates Jesus Christ, so that is why you hate Him as well.

You are a murderer, by association, you are not only for, but promoting as well the death of babies.

As far as you keep saying I have posted under another name, or names, think as you please. I will let my nay be nay, for I have never posted under any name except Gtown71.

You can say I have over and over and over, it still is not going to make it true.
You can say abortion, is not murder over and over and over, it still is murder.

The only thing I have to appollogize for, is my gramner skills, and me letting you get me upset, to where I lash back.
For those I am truly sorry.
I csn try to do better, I am not perfect, but my story is true, and it is powerful.

This is why satan and those who belong to him, try to seek out any error what so ever, and if they cannot do that, then they will make things up.

Just like they did with my savior.

Jesus christ died on the cross for ALL SIN, no matter where you stand with abortion, He can still save you, but rest assured you will meet Him one day as your savior, or your judge.
bman

Commack, NY

#273293 Dec 30, 2012
Why are all of you linking abortion to religion? Abortion isn't a religious issue. My religion has nothing to do with my pro-life stance. I just can't believe the fact that we as a country allow someone to just walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and have an abortion, no questions asked. I'm not saying that all people do that, I'm saying that our country allows that and it's hard to imagine anyone to justify that.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#273295 Dec 30, 2012
bman wrote:
Why are all of you linking abortion to religion? Abortion isn't a religious issue. My religion has nothing to do with my pro-life stance. I just can't believe the fact that we as a country allow someone to just walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and have an abortion, no questions asked. I'm not saying that all people do that, I'm saying that our country allows that and it's hard to imagine anyone to justify that.
"I just can't believe the fact that we as a country allow someone to just walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and have an abortion, no questions asked."

Why?
Gtown71

United States

#273296 Dec 30, 2012
bman wrote:
Great post!!!
The longer people are in the dark, the more they get used to it, and things like abortion, where about 3000 women a day walk into a clinic, quitly have the deed done, as if it was getting nails done?!?!!?

The pro choicers range, but most on here are straight up gangsta about it.
They see NO problem with it, or the number at all!

Plus they see No problem with how our country, became such a baby killing machine.
Did the people get to (CHOOSE?) NO.
only a few people, who were already, ready for the darkness of it all.

Before I was saved, I was for abortion, but had no clue why, and truly had no clue how many were being aborted.
What kills me, is that most of these people would seek (blood justice), if they seen 1 (not millions), just 1 baby whale being ripped out of its mother.
You made a great point, and very simple. I can learn. Lol

When people (pro choice) or not, have No problem with around 3000 babies a day, having their heart beat stopped, then something is bad wrong
endtime

AOL

#273297 Dec 30, 2012

PROOF Obama'a ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#273298 Dec 30, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds more like a Catholic Priest instruction manual.
You really hated your time as a Christian. Most of you proabortion pagans were Chritians that just hated all thouse rules aobut self-control and accepting God. Now you are damaged souls. You can only function when you are the center of your own little universe. All your 'faiths' seem to be about is attacking Chrsitians. Sad life for you.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#273299 Dec 30, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
"I just can't believe the fact that we as a country allow someone to just walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and have an abortion, no questions asked."
Why?
Because most people of any and all Faiths are not proabortiobn pagans like you. Understand now?
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#273300 Dec 30, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't we ask some of the Jewish faith to answer as Christians don't concentrate on the Old Testament as much. Maybe CD or Foo. could help you.
I would suggest you ask real Jews.
Tom Tom

Allentown, PA

#273301 Dec 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Long Night Eternity reads like a bitter EX-Catholic who is too much of a coward to take responsibility for her own poor life decisions.......so, the Catholic Church is her scape goat.
She's a dime a dozen.
And, about as effective as the rest of the morons.
Absolutely!! Most of them are. They are angry former Chrsitians, many Catholics, that have unresloved anger issues and spend all their precious time on Earth beratting and attacking Christians, as their kind has done for centuries. Without Christianity, they have no purpose in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Barack calls me B... 59,531
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 14,256
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 3 hr SweLL GirL 15,095
last post wins! (Jun '10) 3 hr SweLL GirL 26,385
News Residents loudly complain about noise ordinance - (Sep '07) 5 hr Angry neighbor 162
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 6 hr NYStateOfMind 328,601
Super delegates 3. Sanders 0 7 hr Super duper delegate 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages