Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
253,741 - 253,760 of 305,088 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say they don't exist. I said yours is imaginary.
Go take your meds, Psycho.
How could you possibly know that? Are you saying that you are torturing me with colon restriction devices because I take medication, or are saying you are torturing me with colon restriction devices to force me to take medication? Whatever excuse you use to torture me, you are still a sadistic tyrant.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your poop device is artificial. Preborn babies naturally exist where they are supposed to be. Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate.
Conversely, no M.D. is going to rip out your intestines at your request because you no longer want to poop. M.D.'s realize pooping is natural & how mankind was created to rid waste.
I must admit, you are full of sh*t. Your poop restriction devices are working well.
Pssssst......stupid, that idiot is one of YOURS. ROFLMAO
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
you do a lot of lying in one sentence. here is my post:
"no, it's not just his/her problem you small minded fool. it is our problem. all of us. because if you believe that the current overall societal mindset that cheapens and devalues human life -- "all" human life -- does not play a part in the more frequent occurrence of evil, callous and unthinkable slaughter like what happened in connecticut, then you're more naive than one could imagine.
get your silly clueless head out of the sand."

where in this post did i say he never made a false comparison ?
When you agreed with his false comparison, which I said was his problem, nobody else's, "no, it's not just his/her problem you small minded fool. it is our problem. all of us."
and where in this post do i equate abortion to mass shootings?
"...because if you believe that the current overall societal mindset that cheapens and devalues human life -- "all" human life -- does not play a part in the more frequent occurrence of evil, callous and unthinkable slaughter like what happened in connecticut, then you're more naive than one could imagine."
what i "did" do was say that the overall concept of the devaluing of human life ( legal abortion being only one way of doing so ) is a contributing factor in such tragedies.
a far far cry from equating abortion to mass shootings.
you liar.
<quoted text>
i never backtracked. i said, accurately, that is not provable. and if you think it is then explain to me what you would accept as proof.
<quoted text>
number one i never made the comparison.
number two you never asked me to prove it. what you asked me was to prove was the correlation between the devaluing of human life and tragedies such as that in conn.
you lie again.
<quoted text>
still a bit sensitive are we? look in the mirror. go back and review some of your own posts. you've perfected the art of name calling. hypocrite
Shut up, name caller.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Last night you pretended to be saddened by the murders of 20 school children.
And you pretend that I'm a worse person for supporting CHOICE than the scum that murdered 20 children and 7 adults.

Yet the FACT is that I'm saddened and horrified at what happened there, and YOU are the fk'ng scumbag that is exploiting it to further your agenda.

And hey, if your agenda is making yourself look worse than ever, YOU'VE SUCCEEDED! Yay you @@.
You said you wished prolifers would've been killed, instead.
You lie AGAIN.

I said " I said simply and FACTUALLY that its a damn shame that they had to die and idiots like you still exist."

I dont wish you and your kind would have been dead, I said its a damn shame THEY HAD TO DIE while idiots like you still exist.

Learn to read fkwit.
Here's the thing, sweetcheeks, YOU spend your days doing all you can to kill children who temporarily reside in utero.
Here's the thing No Relevance - I do NOTHING of the kind, and everyone here knows it.
Prolifers do all they can to SAVE the lives of innocents.
Really? Tell us No Relevance, EXACTLY how does you sitting on your fat ass day after day, on this messageboard, lying about everyone here SAVE the lives of ANYONE?

Get real you worthless slug, you dont do shit.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

If you can't see the irony in you faux-sorrow, then drug addiction & living a life of debauchery are the least of your issues.
Seriously No Relevance? You're tipping over the edge from mearly a scumbag and nuts, to someone that should likely be on a watchlist for doing the same king of thing that kid did yesterday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
How could you possibly know that? Are you saying that you are torturing me with colon restriction devices because I take medication, or are saying you are torturing me with colon restriction devices to force me to take medication? Whatever excuse you use to torture me, you are still a sadistic tyrant.
The fact that you are claiming I am torturing you, when in fact I am not, is enough to tell me that the torture is all in your mind.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Pssssst......stupid, that idiot is one of YOURS. ROFLMAO
Yes, it is. I'm sure they'd like to disown it, though, lol.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is two different points of view. The pilosophy of Christ and the philosophy of no God. It can be confusing to the children, which by the way is what I said in the first place.
I never said I don't speak to him. I said I haven't spoken to him about this subject.
Since you didn't get any thing straight about what I really said, the rest of your opinion is marginal.
Inkstain, I've gotten what you said not only 100% correct - I COPIED YOUR OWN POSTS and left LINKS to those posts you dumbass.

I swear, you're just going to have a big "DUHHHHHH" on your gravestone.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more non religious than Buddhists in the world.
Says who? I'd like to see you try to prove that bullshit Inkstain.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Ocean56: I've been watching the coverage of this horrific story since first seeing it early yesterday afternoon, CD. It is every parent's worst nightmare come true, and truly heartbreaking.
I thought having children was a horrific story to you. I thought you said children are burdensome & little inconveniences. You have the same mindset as the perpetrator who killed the 20 children: Kill the little inconveniences. You promote executing small human beings on a daily basis. You damn fool....& hypocrite, to boot.
_______
Ocean56: The residents of this town, especially the families of the children and adults who were murdered yesterday, will never be the same.
Niether will the mothers/fathers/family/communi ties after the 4,000 baby executions taking place in American abortuaries today. These heinous acts have YOUR support.
Psssssssst.......stupid, there are no such thing as "abortuaries" in the US.

Has anyone ELSE noticed how the "good christian" No Relevance hasn't said one word about any sorrow or horror about what happened yesterday, but instead has USED it to attack others with more of his nonsensical bullshit?

I mean REALLY? Comparing those of us that support the legal and G-d given right to make their OWN medical decisions to the murderer of 20 children and 7 adults??

No Relevance, you're batshit crazy.

...tho I shouldn't insult batshit... it actually HAS uses.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Okkkaaaayyyy
Are you trying to claim there IS physical historical evidence? If so, please provide it.

I suspect we'll just have another duhhhhhh out of you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

worships reality wrote:
<quoted text>
no, it's not just his/her problem you small minded fool. it is our problem. all of us. because if you believe that the current overall societal mindset that cheapens and devalues human life -- "all" human life -- does not play a part in the more frequent occurrence of evil, callous and unthinkable slaughter like what happened in connecticut, then you're more naive than one could imagine.
get your silly clueless head out of the sand.
Skanky, stop giving No Relevance virtual BJ's. You're embarrassing yourself.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
NR made a false comparison and you said he didn't.
You said he didn't make a false comparison, but claimed I was beyond na´ve if I didn't see the correlation between abortion and mass shootings at schools.
All I asked was for you to prove this contention, but now you're backtracking.
Then I asked you to prove there was a comparison between legally upholding civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy with illegally shooting and killing children and adults; his own mother (who obviously chose "life" such as it was).
But you can't and now somehow feel compelled to chastise me. Maybe you shouldn't butt into a conversation if you're not willing or capable of following the conversation through to the end by fulfilling your end and providing proof of what you initially claimed. It's not difficult, name caller.
What do they expect the slaves that they torture with colon restriction device to do for them? Or are they just torturing us for their amusement.
zef

Hemet, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that you are claiming I am torturing you, when in fact I am not, is enough to tell me that the torture is all in your mind.
You said the colon restrictriction devices that I am being tortured with are imaginary. Why else would you say that other than to cover up the fact that you are the one, or one of the ones that are responsible for my pain and suffering?
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>What were you farming? Piranha?
you missed this one :

"nice effort but as we all know and as was discussed and agreed in here incessantly, a dead fetus is merely dead tissue aka medical waste and is no one's "offspring", just as the corpse of cpeter's mother as he correctly explained, is not his mother.

now are you going to stop spinning your wheels and provide a definition that proves me wrong? i've given you much more time than you deserve."

did you find one yet?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
What do they expect the slaves that they torture with colon restriction device to do for them? Or are they just torturing us for their amusement.
You are imagining things. No one is torturing you. Seek professional psychological help. Immediately.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the colon restrictriction devices that I am being tortured with are imaginary. Why else would you say that other than to cover up the fact that you are the one, or one of the ones that are responsible for my pain and suffering?
Because they ARE imaginary. You don't have them. No one is torturing you. You need professional psychological help. Immediately.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! How'd you know?
worships reality

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
When you agreed with his false comparison, which I said was his problem, nobody else's, "no, it's not just his/her problem you small minded fool. it is our problem. all of us."
<quoted text>
"...because if you believe that the current overall societal mindset that cheapens and devalues human life -- "all" human life -- does not play a part in the more frequent occurrence of evil, callous and unthinkable slaughter like what happened in connecticut, then you're more naive than one could imagine."
yeah so? so i said the mindset of cheapening human life "played a part" in their occurrence. you see? "played a part in". how does that translate into equating abortion with mass shootings?
liar.
Shut up, name caller.
nailed your lying ass didn't i ?
you're so transparent.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they ARE imaginary. You don't have them. No one is torturing you. You need professional psychological help. Immediately.
It's a troll, Bit. They need help, true, but they're not as bad off as they try to appear, imo.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 15, 2012

zef wrote:
<quoted text>
In america the sadistic tyrants that are in control use those devices to torture their victims to death.
What specific devices are you talking about? I want to see a name, make and model. There is no such thing... Prove it, now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
B&H Photo is the Worst Camera Equipment Company 4 min Too High 7
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 8 min NYStateOfMind 305,769
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 45,796
Word Association (Jul '10) 28 min Bunny Rabbitt 7,237
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 44 min Billy O Liar 6,347
Savages downplayed in the media (Feb '10) 1 hr FORMER YANKEE SAVAGE 6,134
Fox is going down (Dec '09) 1 hr ILAL 5,350
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••