Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 316339 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#270106 Dec 15, 2012
sassyliciouus wrote:
<quoted text> Killing innocent life is just that. That man was demonized for justifying killing innocent little humans. Proaborts justify killing too.
How blind ARE you people?
No, skanky, the real question is how blind are you people.

We weep over the murder of children and adults in crime that is both heinous and barbaric.

You weep over a medical procedure that is none of your business.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#270107 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
They say they are torturing me because I can see them. Or because they say I enjoy seeing them. Which is just another lame excuse to torture someone they don't like. If I shouldn't be allowed to see them, or if I am being tortured because I can see them, than perhaps they shouldn't exist.
LMAO

Still trying to play the martyr..
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270108 Dec 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
"She is the one trying to put Christ into her paganism in some facet of the diamond."
That's what you got out of Bitner's analogy? Not how the different facets were viewed? Really? Or are you just playing dumb to play dumb?
Then you explain it better.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270109 Dec 15, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO
Still trying to play the martyr..
How is sadistic tyrants making up lame exuses to torture me, my fault?
How so?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270110 Dec 15, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it seems you're upset because you want your catholic daughter to have total control over what the kids get taught, and you want the atheist to shut-up and stay out of it.
First, I'm not upset at all. Second, it was a mention that it is confusing to the children when parents don't agree. It's confusing to children when one parent says a kid can do something and another says no. Raising children is easier when parents figure things out together and present a united front.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#270111 Dec 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust you and No Relevance to use this tragedy for your agenda. You're disgusting.
Your libturd ilk are exploiting the situation to politicize gun control, rather than the value of human life.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#270112 Dec 15, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your libturd ilk are exploiting the situation to politicize gun control, rather than the value of human life.
I saw no one here do that. YOU and Stupid Sassy are the only ones on here that are exploiting the situation. And it's disgusting. You are both truly ugly inside.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#270113 Dec 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's what you guys refuse to see or acknowledge. A lot of you are no different than that selfish gunman shooting elementary-aged kids right before Christmas.
It doesn't matter you think your way is better. It doesn't matter you think you have all the answers. It does matter that you want to override the individual's decision with your form of "Christianity" regardless of what others want or their civil rights to believe in something different. It does matter you try to equate what's legal with what's illegal.
Not one of you has offered sincere condolences for this tragedy. But you have tried to use it to your advantage. And I find that disgusting.
Katie: A lot of you are no different than that selfish gunman shooting elementary-aged kids right before Christmas.

It is you who supports and promotes the intentional killing of small human beings, not us.

You made a blatantly stupid statement. Self-incriminating, to boot.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#270114 Dec 15, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, I'm not a liberal, I personally own guns, and I disagree that more gun laws would have helped in this situation.

So, keep your assumptions to yourself.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#270115 Dec 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
But gestation has never been guaranteed. So until or unless you get around this biological fact, you've got nothing on women who choose to terminate unwanted or unhealthy pregnancies.
Katie: But gestation has never been guaranteed.

The parents sending their children to school yesterday wasn't guaranteed, either.

Your "gestation has never been guaranteed" has never had any merit as an "excuse" to intentionally kill defenseless human beings, and never will.

Van der Sloot
Common Sense

Newaygo, MI

#270116 Dec 15, 2012
Sure get rid of the baby if it's going to be inconvient but why not wait untill you see how it's going to work out. Just say they died in their sleep the law needs to understand that and overlook how a woman or man handle the things in their lives that are inconvient. A woman should be able to handle that chore once a baby is born and cut all that profit to the Dr's, health wise it's much safer for the mother.

“Make time ”

Since: Sep 09

for contemplation

#270117 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
First, I'm not upset at all. Second, it was a mention that it is confusing to the children when parents don't agree. It's confusing to children when one parent says a kid can do something and another says no. Raising children is easier when parents figure things out together and present a united front.
Ink, it's only confusing if there's a tug of war. Usually one parent has more control (in this case your daughter) when it comes to religious instruction. The fact that your s-i-l doesn't buy it, doesn't mean he's doing anything to interfere. OR is he?

So what if Daddy doesn't go to Mass and doesn't pray. They may grow up feeling sorry for all that he's missing. Or not. Hard to predict.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#270118 Dec 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
There's your problem, NR, and it's YOUR problem, nobody else's. You choose to make a false comparison and then expect everyone to believe you're correct.
Comparing the civil rights to determining one's own pregnancy to a mass school shooting is irresponsible, at best, or downright deceitful, at worst.
I know what I believe about you ... and it's not the "at best" scenario.
Katie, you become more delusional by the day. YOU are the "evil" in society mentioned when the Newtown shootings are discussed.

I pity you.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#270119 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Since women are allowed to kill their babies with abortion if they don't want their baby in their body. Shouldn't I be allowed to have the colon restriction devices that I am being tortured with removed, since I don't want feces festering inside my body?
Ask your mommy to make you a Brown Cow. That'll fix you right up.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270120 Dec 15, 2012
Junket wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink, it's only confusing if there's a tug of war. Usually one parent has more control (in this case your daughter) when it comes to religious instruction. The fact that your s-i-l doesn't buy it, doesn't mean he's doing anything to interfere. OR is he?
So what if Daddy doesn't go to Mass and doesn't pray. They may grow up feeling sorry for all that he's missing. Or not. Hard to predict.
Most of the time it is okay just as you say.

Location hidden

#270121 Dec 15, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your poop device is artificial. Preborn babies naturally exist where they are supposed to be. Pregnancy is how mankind was created to procreate.
Conversely, no M.D. is going to rip out your intestines at your request because you no longer want to poop. M.D.'s realize pooping is natural & how mankind was created to rid waste.
I must admit, you are full of sh*t. Your poop restriction devices are working well.
It always comes down to the plumbing.

Location hidden

#270122 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
There are more non religious than Buddhists in the world.
Awesome!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270123 Dec 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
The gibberish was all yours, Stupid Sassy.
Your misstating of my position is duly noted.
You're still the disgusting one who is using these children to attack people.
Since slavery was abolished, the sadistic tyrants that are in control use these children as an excuse for torturing to death those they think of as useless slaves.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#270124 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Since slavery was abolished, the sadistic tyrants that are in control use these children as an excuse for torturing to death those they think of as useless slaves.
Oh, go shove your paranoid delusions up your ass. They'll be good company for the imaginary device you keep saying is there.
Katie

Seattle, WA

#270125 Dec 15, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. These so-called Christians are disgusting opportunistic vultures.

Even SassyJM rang the bell comparing the incomparable. What is wrong with them they would equate upholding civil rights to a guy who draws a gun on kids at school? On is own mother? Are they so fetus-focused that is all they see? Only the fetus? Have they forgotten or did they ever know the fetus is only ONE aspect of a varied law aimed at neither forcing nor allowing force to be part of a pregnant woman's individual decision to remain pregnant or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 24 min Princess Hey 18,539
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 24 min Princess Hey 17,315
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 52 min the don 45,672
News Guatemalan immigrant seeks sanctuary in Manhatt... 2 hr spytheweb 1
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... (Nov '16) 2 hr NEMO 4,802
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 3 hr Paul Yanks 339,642
News More Aug 2 Tina 5

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance