Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311488 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#270030 Dec 14, 2012
endtime wrote:

PROOF Obma's ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =6z-v0iNbVBwXX&feature=plc p

Before this could be proof of anything, you'd have to prove there is an "Antichrist." And you can't.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#270031 Dec 14, 2012
cpeter1313 wrote:
We oppose mandated waiting periods. Every patient should take the time they need to consider elective procedures, but it's the patient's right to determine how much time they need.
<quoted text>
Exactly. They want to pretend that women go in for a pregnancy test, and are whisked right off for an abortion that very minute. It's ridiculous.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#270035 Dec 14, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>Kathy and CD, have the same type of over emotional response.
Look who's talking about emotional responses! And then, to the king of bullies toward women!

Typical Catholic hypocrisy.
Ocean56

AOL

#270037 Dec 15, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
Like TomTom even knows what it feels like to be pregnant. He just loves displaying his ignorance.
He certainly does. He's an expert at displaying ignorance, if nothing else.
Ocean56

AOL

#270038 Dec 15, 2012
Conservative Democrat wrote:
I'm not sure if anyone of you has seen this and in the event y'all haven't; can we take a moment of pause on this debate and say a prayer for the kids and adults murdered in Connecticut this morning?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/...
Thanks!
Some holiday gift the families of the 18 children dead will have!!!
I've been watching the coverage of this horrific story since first seeing it early yesterday afternoon, CD. It is every parent's worst nightmare come true, and truly heartbreaking. The residents of this town, especially the families of the children and adults who were murdered yesterday, will never be the same.
Ocean56

AOL

#270039 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
Hense the reason we ALL call her on her lies. Lies like hers and those of her ilk - when left unchallanged - have a nasty habit of becoming some might consider truth. Especially those not privy to entire discussions IN context - or not familiar with the histories of the liars like Lynne or the Skank.
That's a big part of what motivates me and I know others here. Lies from these kinds of people are what kept civil and personal rights down for so many years. Now there are those of us that will stand up to their stupidity and ignorance, and the light of FACTS is slowly coming out on issues from abortion to SSM.
Exactly.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270041 Dec 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Yet, you've repeatedly said you havent and wont say that to your daughter and son in law.
Guess your grandkids souls aren't all that important huh?
My daughter and I have spoken quite a lot about the subject. Can always count on you to condemn what you know nothing about.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#270042 Dec 15, 2012
LiT rabbit foo foo wrote:
<quoted text>
"calculus".
Want to try that one again Inkstain, or are you happy with a word you made up?
One of the "strongest" religions in the world is in a WHOLE lotta trouble these days.
LOL needed sleep. That was supposed catalyst.
endtime

AOL

#270043 Dec 15, 2012

PROOF Obama'a ReElection = ANTICHRIST_______

&fe ature=plcp

zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270045 Dec 15, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been watching the coverage of this horrific story since first seeing it early yesterday afternoon, CD. It is every parent's worst nightmare come true, and truly heartbreaking. The residents of this town, especially the families of the children and adults who were murdered yesterday, will never be the same.
REM223 wrote:
This POS mother was a kindergarten teacher and he went to her classroom and killed her and then kids in the classroom. There is a secondary crime scene but their not saying where or anything about it.
How can I convince my oppressors to stop torturing me with colon restriction devices? How can I convince my oppressors to stop torturing me for my political views?

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#270046 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
My daughter and I have spoken quite a lot about the subject. Can always count on you to condemn what you know nothing about.
Oh, the irony!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#270048 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you've said, and you've said you dont speak to HIM and HE is the problem.

And YOU talking about condemnation when not knowing about something is FUNNY STUFF given YOU are more guilty of that than most here!

Location hidden

#270049 Dec 15, 2012
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
How can I convince my oppressors to stop torturing me with colon restriction devices? How can I convince my oppressors to stop torturing me for my political views?
Oh goodie. THIS nut is back LOL. He gives anal-retentive a whole new meaning!

Location hidden

#270050 Dec 15, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, the irony!
LOL No shit right? She sits and lies and then whines about OTHERS when she gets caught and called on her nonense. TOO FUNNY!

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#270051 Dec 15, 2012
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
He certainly does. He's an expert at displaying ignorance, if nothing else.
Tom Tom is just another ultra-rightwingnut who thinks his God gave him the power to run the world. His delusions far outweigh his intelligence.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#270052 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you two are in league together, and of course we don't get the son-in-laws side of the story. He's the father, and has just as much right to speak about what he believes to his kids.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#270053 Dec 15, 2012
The most sincerest of condolences to the families in Newtown, CT. May they someday find a way to heal from this horrific tragedy.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#270054 Dec 15, 2012
SassyJM wrote:
<quoted text> You seriously aren't agreeing with that knucklehead,are you sunshine?
This guy claims to be pro-choice YET supports a woman having restrictions.
LOL can you imagine?
Since women are allowed to kill their babies with abortion if they don't want their baby in their body. Shouldn't I be allowed to have the colon restriction devices that I am being tortured with removed, since I don't want feces festering inside my body?
grumpy

East Northport, NY

#270055 Dec 15, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing that those reports of an insignificant man who came to an insignificant end would be the calculas for one of the largest and strongest religions in the world.
It's kinda like a miracle.
Except that it could be Buddha about whom you're posting.
Christianity became popular when one world leader in one empire decreed it to be the national religion.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#270056 Dec 15, 2012
Like medical facilities act that quickly outside of life-and-death situations...
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. They want to pretend that women go in for a pregnancy test, and are whisked right off for an abortion that very minute. It's ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 10 min FuMan Chu Yanks 330,684
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 20 min 2 Dogs 1,101
EndlessWinds Kennel Unethical Breeding 39 min Dani2001 1
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 45 min DILLIGAF 11,306
General Mills uses imported flour!!! 52 min Sam 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 55 min Hooplah 40,909
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr Princess Hey 14,960

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance