Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 309,190
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269997 Dec 14, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're an unrepentAnt lying POS.
I can see how your creator will have issues with YOU.
You know, whenever tragedies like today happen, I have to wonder why unrelenting assholes like you still walk this earth, when children die in schools at the hands of idiots that are likely just LIKE you.
You're a mess, foo.

You get on your soapbox about the 20 small children executed today by a perpetrator.

Meanwhile, you supported & promoted the 4,000 babies executed in American abortuaries today.

You are a worse person than the 20-year-old nutcase who shot the children today.

^^^ Deathscort Foo ^^^

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269998 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys make this stuff up as you go along. Too bad because it is hard to have an honest conversation.
One can't have an honest conversation with you Inkstain, for many reasons. One is because YOU lie about what you've said and then you lie about what OTHERS say too.

Nobody is making anything up. YOU claimed your son in law was making it "impossible" for your daughter to teach your grandkids her faith. Oh and lets not forget that you also claimed that you havent bothered to get in his face about it because he lives across the country, and likely you dont want to get involved.

Let me tell you sister, if ANYONE had tried to keep my father or mother from educating their grandchild about THEIR faith, they've have faced a righteous wrath, and rightfully so. And similarly, if anyone had tried to keep me from trying to let her keep a connection to HER MOTHERS faith, they'd have gotten it from ME with both barrels.

One can only conclude that either

A) you were lying about the whole thing to begin with ...or...

B) you were exaggerating about the whole thing, and in your usual stumblefooted way - made yourself, your daughter and your son-in-law ALL look like idiots ....or....

C) You're just a moron, you're SIL really IS that big a jackass and now you're trying to backpedal from making him AND you look as bad as you did.

Location hidden

#269999 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you folks complaining about women dying due to abortions before R v W?
WTF are you babbling about now? YOU asked a question and I responded, and it had NOTHING to do with these stupid comments.

G-d DAMN Inkstain, you're really hitting the sause early tonight.

Location hidden

#270000 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? He sounds like every other atheist on this thread. You make the call.
No actually he doesn't. You made him sound like a serious ass who should be removed from the influence of children.

In fact, every one of us has said here that there ARE extremists on both sides of the issues. You made HIM sound as extremist as YOU make YOURSELF seem. Think: No Relevance with no claimed belief in Jesus. THAT is what your daughter is married to, or that's what you made it seem like.

I'd say that MOST of the athiests on this thread wouldn't force their view on their kids or grandkids, and further, MOST athiests I know RELY on education about various religious beliefs, they are not AGAINST learning.

Now that said, MOST PEOPLE regardless of their faith (or lack of it) are not against education.

INDOCTRINATION is what they're against.

Location hidden

#270001 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe the gospels so why do you include Him as one of your gods.
Yes Bitner, Inkstain REALLY IS this stupid.

Location hidden

#270002 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No I didn't. I said that if 'one of my children' turned from Christ, I would tell them they were crazy.
Yes you did liar.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would find out what and why and then tell them how crazy they were and to get back on track. That's my job as their mother.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T833PC...

That's your job as a BIGOT.
He 'is' young and doesn't understand the 'confusion' he causes in the kid's minds.
He's got kids, its time for him to grow up. Your daughter has kids, its time for HER to grow up and stand up to something that's WRONG.

IF she actually gives a shit that is.

YOUR job as a "mom" would be to aid them in doing that. Oh wait, I forgot, you dont discuss it with them.

Location hidden

#270003 Dec 14, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it not your job?
Because she dosen't actually care about it other than as she can use it here as a "morality tale".

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#270004 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, Elise?
Did you refuse your meds again, Ink?

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#270005 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No you keep changing the senario. but what if---but what fi---but what if.
So, yes eventually I get to where you think you want me to be. So that you can see it as a win for your argument.
I said that I would fight with all the influence I have and ultimately pray.
Lol! Yes, dear, sure, sure...

Location hidden

#270006 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are talking about cursing. That wasn't done by the poster.
n.
a. An appeal or prayer for evil or misfortune to befall someone or something.
b. The evil or misfortune that comes in or as if in response to such an appeal: bewailed the curse of ill health.
2. One that is accursed.
3. A source or cause of evil; a scourge: "Selfishness is the greatest curse of the human race" (William Ewart Gladstone).
4. A profane word or phrase; a swearword.
5. Ecclesiastical A censure, ban, or anathema.
6. Slang Menstruation. Used with the.
v. cursed or curst (kūrst), curs·ing, curs·es
v.tr.
1. To invoke evil or misfortune upon; damn.
2. To swear at.
3. To bring evil upon; afflict: was cursed with crippling arthritis.
4. Ecclesiastical To put under a ban or an anathema; excommunicate
You REALLY ARE a moron. Look at #4 you MORON. You asked

"
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say that Christians can't cuss?
Nice try at backtracking, but once again, you''ve only made yourself look like an ass.

Location hidden

#270007 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not my kid. I didn't raise him and teach him our family values and faith.
And apparently you dont care about him, your daughter OR your grandkids enough to try to teach him why its so important.

You apparently didn't raise your daughter and teach HER your family values or faith either. If you did, and the lesson took, she wouldn't be putting up with his bullshit.

Location hidden

#270008 Dec 14, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not your son too? He's not family? He's not interferring with your daughter's religious education of your grandchildren?
Forget it, Witless. I'm guessing this point will sail right over your empty little head, too.
You gotta give it to her Bit, NOBODY can play stupid as well as Inkstain.

Tho one HAS to wonder why she thinks making themselves look like complete morons is a good thing....

Location hidden

#270009 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have complete faith that my daughter can handle it. That's her job.
Well according to you, she's failing miserably if the kids are SO confused.

Location hidden

#270010 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I have complete faith that my daughter can handle it. That's her job.
And you think YOUR job is over huh?@@ Glad you weren't MY grandmother. I'd hate to end up as stupid as you are. Of course No Relevance would have LOVED you as a grandma. He would have still been stupid, but perhaps a bit less bitter.

Frankly, if your daugher could handle it, and IF her faith is that important to her, she shouldn't have married him to begin with.

After all, what's likely confusing to the kiddies is ALSO that mommy married outside her faith, without the special dispensation of her bishop, and - oh yeah - that's AGAINST her faith....

Guess she's teaching them to take what they like about the "Faith" and ignore the rest. After all, that's what she learned from you.

Location hidden

#270011 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are unique. Pro choice groups oppose waiting periods for abortions.
STop making LYING and MORONIC blanket statements. They dont want UNREASONABLE waiting periods, like the ones that would prevent using the morning after pill. Generally speaking, NORMAL folks who dont have a political agenda aren't against 24 hour or so waiting periods and COMPREHENSIVE education.

Location hidden

#270012 Dec 14, 2012
useless godhores wrote:
<quoted text>
Ink~licker is a moronic fuckhead. The dumbazz plays stupid like a pro. If that broad really is a stupid as she acts then she belongs in a cretins home getting her fat stinkass wiped for her while she drools and grunts all day. Ink is one stupid stupid old boo hag!!
Gee Inkstain, I think you're son-in-law is here and not happy with his mommy-in-law....

Location hidden

#270013 Dec 14, 2012
That should be 'your' for the anal retentive amonst us.

Location hidden

#270014 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Even capable adult child can benefit from a little timely advice. Sometimes you have to say, "What the hell are you doing? Let's talk about it."
Yet, you've repeatedly said you havent and wont say that to your daughter and son in law.

Guess your grandkids souls aren't all that important huh?

Location hidden

#270015 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that you, Elise?
Nah, sounds more like your son-in-law.

Location hidden

#270016 Dec 14, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it amazing that those reports of an insignificant man who came to an insignificant end would be the calculas for one of the largest and strongest religions in the world.
It's kinda like a miracle.
"calculas".

Want to try that one again Inkstain, or are you happy with a word you made up?

One of the "strongest" religions in the world is in a WHOLE lotta trouble these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 4 min Younohoo 18,325
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 7 min MacDaddyobama 2,164
I want NYC schools to close for Muslim holidays. 7 min Comrade deBlowzio 147
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 min FuMan Chu Yanks 314,467
OBAMA, is the worst President ever? 47 min MacDaddyobama 60
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Princess Hey 10,761
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 52,233
Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]