Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 308,070
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269844 Dec 13, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't work that way. IF you knew your former rejected religion OR if you had this devout/practicing Mother that raised you,you'd understand that.
See,this is where your lies are burying you bitler. You're a very dishonest person and THAT is why,unfortunately,your mother is being dragged down with you.
Oh the IRONY of YOU of ALL people here calling someone ELSE "dishonest"! ROFLMAOOOOO!!!

Skanky, the QUEEN of dishonesty and outright LIES!

Location hidden

#269845 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't take their own promises seriously.
"I do" as long as everything is easy and someone better doesn't come along.
Who's this royal "THEY" you're speaking of Inkstain?

You should REALLY stop making MORONIC blanket statements.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269846 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying. You've claimed your kids are all out of HS, that your daughter is married, that your son is in college among other claims you've made.
I dont believe you have ANY kids. You are too inconsistant in the stories you tell.
She probably thinks her college age kid is a young child. Helicopter moms are deranged.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269847 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who speaks for the cardiologist that kills a patient legally OR illegally? Or the oncologist, or any other doctor for that matter you MORON?
She seems to be too stupid to understand that these women likely didn't TELL their families they were going to get an abortion, so that when they started having problems, the family wouldn't have known the cause. And if the doctor who saw them at that point didn't want to ruin the dead woman's reputation, he likely would not say what he knew. He could have told the family other causes. We're talking at least 40 years ago, after all.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269848 Dec 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
She seems to be too stupid to understand that these women likely didn't TELL their families they were going to get an abortion, so that when they started having problems, the family wouldn't have known the cause. And if the doctor who saw them at that point didn't want to ruin the dead woman's reputation, he likely would not say what he knew. He could have told the family other causes. We're talking at least 40 years ago, after all.
She seems proud that she is so dismally uneducated. I have no respect for people who choose to be ignorant, especially when they wear it like a badge of honor.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269849 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>She seems proud that she is so dismally uneducated. I have no respect for people who choose to be ignorant, especially when they wear it like a badge of honor.
That's exactly what she does.

Location hidden

#269850 Dec 13, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Nobody is judging anyones mother. I don't know her mom at all. All I can go by is what she is posting. NONE of it is making sense.
Bitler has been living a very dishonest life. She can't even be honest enough to stand firm on what she believes.
SHE dragged her mother into this by lying about her. Either her mother WAS a religious/devout Catholic or she wasn't or she was a wishywashy Cafeteria Catholic. Bitler has mixed her into all three categories. She doesn't even understand her former rejected religion or she wouldn't be saying half of the things that she does.
She is a confused girl.
And you are a f'd in the head so called girl.

I love idiots like you that think that people can't POSSIBLY know your faith, otherwise they woudln't say the things they do. I counter with the FACTUAL view that people certainly CAN know the worst of your faith, which you and your kind promulgates, and soundly turn away from it. In fact, its a REAL understanding that often DOES make people reject religous views.

The very fact that a "faith" could produce something as foul as you are is a VERY good reason for rejecting the faith altogether.

That said: One CAN reject a version of faith, and still be a very devout follower of G-d.

I know you reject that view, but you reject all kinds of factual things. You're very stupid that way.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#269851 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, maybe I would be against having kids too if mine acted like that.
Yeah, my teen is the only one who ever acted up. I'm sure your kids are perfect.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269852 Dec 13, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Because if she did,she wouldn't have said that her Mom did or said the things that she did.
Again,I can try to convince you that I am a McDonalds fanatic but live on Whoppers from Burger King. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that I am not even making sense.
I could care LESS what she or her mom did or didn't do. I don't know either. But,if you're going to post something contradicting,then expect a rebuttal. It's not personal.
So you can't prove your judgement that Bitner's mother didn't practice her religion "at all". It was an unsubstantiated "rebuttal". And making a comment about her mother was not "personal". I see.

Location hidden

#269853 Dec 13, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>So who was asking you to explain YOUR experiences, and why should anyone care?
More important, given how much she lies, why should anyone BELIEVE her?

Location hidden

#269854 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
No you didn't, not in the way I wrote them.
Do you think it is accurate to call someone a bigot because they prefer one religion over another for themselves and their children?
No, a bigot will spout lies and ignorance and dissuade education about OTHER religions however, and that's exactly what you and the Skank do here on a regular basis.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269855 Dec 13, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I personally didn't have issues that were out of the ordinary with my teenagers. I don't think that this makes me a great parent. I just lucked out. I hear nightmares about some peoples teens.
You speak about your 14yr olds miserable attitude-not liking the mornings,stomping,cranky,etc.. . Personally I think that it is just each individuals personality. I have several kids and they have different personalities ALONG with different life issues. Life today for young kids AND teenagers AND college age kids is not easy. I feel for them. I understand their misdirected misery. It comes out at home.
My mom used to prepare me for those years. I prayed to God every day to guide me. I prayed for him to allow me to say the right things,or when to keep silent(or as foo says QUITE). We got through those years very nicely.
My one daughter hates her hair to be brushed. She yells and cries when I brush it. She tells me to stop as if I am hurting her. I understand her pain. I also have a sensitive scalp and HATE my hair brushed or cut at the salon. I try to let my kids know that I understand their pain PERSONALLY or perhaps I haven't experienced it but understand that they are going through something.
That's parenting. That's marriage. Patience. Understanding. Unconditional love. Forgiveness.
I think many parents try to win the battle. LOL good luck.
My daughter has mild Tourette syndrome, OCD (and I've taken note of the OCD jokes on here) and learning disabilities. So she is an extra challenge. We get through it. I lose sleep worrying about her future. I believe things will work out though.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269856 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh, right? I never knew how little I know until my son became a teen and generously informed me.
LOL! My older daughter set me straight on that and blazed the trail for her younger sister.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269857 Dec 13, 2012
elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Omg. Lol!
Enough said, lol.
Ink's statement came from ignorance.

Location hidden

#269858 Dec 13, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Because if she did,she wouldn't have said that her Mom did or said the things that she did.
Again,I can try to convince you that I am a McDonalds fanatic but live on Whoppers from Burger King. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that I am not even making sense.
I could care LESS what she or her mom did or didn't do. I don't know either. But,if you're going to post something contradicting,then expect a rebuttal. It's not personal.
LOL Who the hell do you think you're kidding Skanky? Of COURSE its personal with you. You're a lying sack of shit, and one of the worst examples of a "christian" here. You bear false witness as you've done about ALL of us at one time or another, and NOW you're doing to about Bit's mom.

And the funniest part, is you seem to think its perfectly normal to sit and lie about someone's mother, who you dont know - while lecturing about your version of "faith".

What a pathetic shmuck you are.

Location hidden

#269859 Dec 13, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>I personally didn't have issues that were out of the ordinary with my teenagers..
Yet one more reason to believe you have no kids.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#269860 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Educate yourself Inkstain.
Ephesians 4:29 tells us, "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."
First Peter 3:10 declares, "For, whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech."
James 3:9-12 summarizes the issue: "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."
Your Jesus supposedly said:“The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks”(Luke 6:45).
Bravo.

Location hidden

#269861 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I might have had a two year old pull that kind of tamtrum but by 14 they had grown out of it. Besides, growing up on a farm, where everyday could be a matter of life and death, a hair out of place was pretty insignificant.
Oh the MELODRAMA!@@

Inkstain, come join the REAL world where a trip to the mall could be a matter of life and death.

Literally AND figurtively.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

#269862 Dec 13, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. My mother was both devout, AND accepted me as I am. Both CAN be true. There is nothing contradictory about it just because you're not bright enough to understand it.
A two watt light bulb is brighter than skanky...

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269863 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>WTF would YOU know about a "good dad" Lynne? Yours was an alcholic abuser - and you TRIED to have a child, but instead "murdered" FOUR of them with pathetic excuses for men. One was a pedophile AND an abuser, and you got pregnant with THAT thing TWICE.

Once again, you have NO room to talk about what you PERCEIVE (erroneously as usual) when YOU are perceived as one of the biggest and most pathetic losers here. And the funny part is you make sure, EVERY TIME YOU POST that you are viewed that way.
Thanks for that mitzvah foo!! ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 2 min Nbam 1,832
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 4 min Hingle McCringleb... 270
The Three R's: Reichwing Republican Rants (Sep '10) 7 min Nbam 1,449
Why Are Whites Hated So Much? 18 min Ronald 2
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 18 min Paul Yanks 312,938
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 36 min OzRitz 50,518
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 1 hr jimi-yank 204

Winter Storm Warning for Queens County was issued at February 01 at 4:01PM EST

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST