Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 307,059
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269828 Dec 13, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
What a fool you are. He's not a good dad,....hateful bullshit deleted for sheer stupidity .....
WTF would YOU know about a "good dad" Lynne? Yours was an alcholic abuser - and you TRIED to have a child, but instead "murdered" FOUR of them with pathetic excuses for men. One was a pedophile AND an abuser, and you got pregnant with THAT thing TWICE.

Once again, you have NO room to talk about what you PERCEIVE (erroneously as usual) when YOU are perceived as one of the biggest and most pathetic losers here. And the funny part is you make sure, EVERY TIME YOU POST that you are viewed that way.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#269829 Dec 13, 2012
Sorry, not pay, but make.

Location hidden

#269830 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't even know what the 613 Jewish laws are. God bless you if you do.
Gee, there's a shock. Inkstain is actually admitting its ignorance for a change. But its not like not knowing stops her from judging...

Location hidden

#269831 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank God I haven't had to deal with this problem. My kids all believe in one God and He is important to them. They are all raising their children to believe in God too, so I guess we are a family of "bigots".
You claimed your daughter ISN'T being able to raise her kids that way, because she's getting conflicting messages from her athiest husband that interferes.

If they're like you, you're a family of idiots.

Location hidden

#269832 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you won't bother to look at it but here it is.
http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/emotions/stori...
ROFLMAO! The melodrama from the religous freaks there is quite amusing actually.

One says " in retrospect I am stunned. Disgusted that no one ever told me that there was a child in my womb."

What did she think was there? A pickle?

What morons. ROFLMAO!

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269833 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You claimed your daughter ISN'T being able to raise her kids that way, because she's getting conflicting messages from her athiest husband that interferes.
If they're like you, you're a family of idiots.
Yes she DID say that, didn't she? And she ALSO said, after telling me that anyone would be crazy "to leave Christ", that her SIL was just young and confused.

And Stupid Sassy claims I'M the one contradicting myself.@@

These people are nuts.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#269834 Dec 13, 2012
Sorry, not after, but before.

Location hidden

#269835 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you won't bother to look at it but here it is.
http://www.rachelsvineyard.org/emotions/stori...
Yet another amusing anecdote:

"Five minutes after that, Andre and I met with the doctor. He asked us if we were sure if this is what we wanted to do. My heart kept screaming NO, but my mouth betrayed my heart and out came the solitary word that would change me for the rest of my life--yes."

Thank you for proving HER point Inkstain, NOBODY FORCED HER. The doctor gave her many choices, including one just before she did it. Nobody twisted her arm.

What a mess of contradictions that one is. She says:

"He knew that I had recently enlisted in the 'Guard, and I told him there was no way I was giving up my military career for him. It was at that time he coerced me into aborting our child because he didn't want to get in trouble for having caused an enlisted woman to become pregnant. That left me knowing my relationship with him was through. It also left me knowing that I was the only one who wanted to protect this baby."

She "wasn't giving up my military career for him". Apparently not for her "baby" either.

Two sentences later she says "It also left me knowing that I was the only one who wanted to protect this baby."

Some protection SHE was.@@

OH, and she claims she was responsible with birth control, so either she lied, or the BC failed. Something some here claim can't happen.

What a crock of horseshit that site is.

Location hidden

#269836 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They should be prosecuted if they cause the death of a woman by doing a botched abortion, don't you think? Is there some reason to protect abortionists who kill someone other than the fetus?
Should a cardiologist be prosecuted if they cause the death of a patient? Sorry Inkstain, we dont do that in this country unless they're CRIMINALLY NEGLIGENT.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#269837 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry you took it personally. Someone asked me about pagan but it could have been any other religion that isn't Christian. In my opinion it would be crazy to turn from Christ.
You've met him?

Location hidden

#269838 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly how I made him sound. Go back and read.
I have. You made him sound like a complete ass. Much like yourself actually, only with NO religion behind HIS stupidity.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269839 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO! The melodrama from the religous freaks there is quite amusing actually.
One says " in retrospect I am stunned. Disgusted that no one ever told me that there was a child in my womb."
What did she think was there? A pickle?
What morons. ROFLMAO!
I'm sorry that those women regret their choice. Taking the right to choose from other women isn't a remedy. Education, including the seemingly obvious fact that pregnancy means that, in nine months, a baby comes out of the" womb" is the answer. These women's stories are a strong argument for better sex education for children... before they start having sex, they need to know what sex is, and what pregnancy is. Biology is a good things, folks.

Location hidden

#269840 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Where does it say that Christians can't cuss?
Educate yourself Inkstain.

Ephesians 4:29 tells us, "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen."

First Peter 3:10 declares, "For, whoever would love life and see good days must keep his tongue from evil and his lips from deceitful speech."

James 3:9-12 summarizes the issue: "With the tongue we praise our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in God's likeness. Out of the same mouth come praise and cursing. My brothers, this should not be. Can both fresh water and salt water flow from the same spring? My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water."

Your Jesus supposedly said:“The good man brings good things out of the good stored up in his heart, and the evil man brings evil things out of the evil stored up in his heart. For out of the overflow of his heart his mouth speaks”(Luke 6:45).

Location hidden

#269841 Dec 13, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> I have adult and young children.
You are lying. You've claimed your kids are all out of HS, that your daughter is married, that your son is in college among other claims you've made.

I dont believe you have ANY kids. You are too inconsistant in the stories you tell.

Location hidden

#269842 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Legal or illegal, someone's wife, child, sister was murdered. Doesn't anyone speak for the dead woman and report her death and charge her killer?
Who speaks for the cardiologist that kills a patient legally OR illegally? Or the oncologist, or any other doctor for that matter you MORON?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#269843 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying. You've claimed your kids are all out of HS, that your daughter is married, that your son is in college among other claims you've made.
I dont believe you have ANY kids. You are too inconsistant in the stories you tell.
She's so desperate to prove her stupid arguments, that she invents stories to bolster them, and apparently can't later remember what she's said. That's what happens when you lie.

Location hidden

#269844 Dec 13, 2012
sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't work that way. IF you knew your former rejected religion OR if you had this devout/practicing Mother that raised you,you'd understand that.
See,this is where your lies are burying you bitler. You're a very dishonest person and THAT is why,unfortunately,your mother is being dragged down with you.
Oh the IRONY of YOU of ALL people here calling someone ELSE "dishonest"! ROFLMAOOOOO!!!

Skanky, the QUEEN of dishonesty and outright LIES!

Location hidden

#269845 Dec 13, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't take their own promises seriously.
"I do" as long as everything is easy and someone better doesn't come along.
Who's this royal "THEY" you're speaking of Inkstain?

You should REALLY stop making MORONIC blanket statements.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#269846 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
She probably thinks her college age kid is a young child. Helicopter moms are deranged.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#269847 Dec 13, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Who speaks for the cardiologist that kills a patient legally OR illegally? Or the oncologist, or any other doctor for that matter you MORON?
She seems to be too stupid to understand that these women likely didn't TELL their families they were going to get an abortion, so that when they started having problems, the family wouldn't have known the cause. And if the doctor who saw them at that point didn't want to ruin the dead woman's reputation, he likely would not say what he knew. He could have told the family other causes. We're talking at least 40 years ago, after all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 31 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 311,685
Unemployment rate at 5.8%, great job Obama 41 min lolol 3
Giuliani STFU you are not mayor anymore 54 min Homo Erectus 28
Anti-cop protesters flood NYC despite de Blasio... 1 hr media hyperbole 5
Rep. Grimm: What A Piece Of Work! 1 hr Homo Erectus 2
Critically injured Inwood firefighter recovering 1 hr Bertram Wilson 3
Pumble NEWS!! 2 hr elena-cs 1

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match