Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Jan 22, 2008 Read more: Newsday 309,649
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Read more

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269075 Dec 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, you dumb bell. Your first link: "Depending on the country, region, or state where you live, how your miscarriage will be handled depends on local laws. Your ability to receive your baby's remains also depends on these same laws..."
It's about a woman receiving her BABY's REMAINS.
"...This information is about abortion law. It is not the intent of this site to say whether abortion is right or wrong, but only the let you know how these laws affect you when you lose a much wanted, much loved baby."
Nothing in that proving a woman is still pregnant after fetus died. Pregnancy ended when fetus died, all that remains is to remove everything to prevent a life threatening infection to the woman.
Your second link is the definition of fetal death. The fetus better be dead and extracted if the woman PAID to have that done. But it doesn't prove a pregnancy isn't over when fetus dies in utero.
"The death is indicated by the fact that after such expulsion or extraction, the fetus does not breathe or show any other evidence of life, such as beating of the heart, pulsation of the umbilical cord, or definite movement of voluntary muscles."
You think defining fetal death proves that a woman is still pregnant when the fetus dies? You're all such ignorant buffoons.
The line you probably misread, because you people can't understand what you read, is the one I quoted. You saw
...after such expulsion or extraction..." and thought that proved something.
The death of the fetus IS confirmed once it's out and it doesn't breathe, and there's no heartbeat or signs of life. You've proven the obvious to people who already know the facts, you ignorant buffoon.
Lynne, you're a moron AND you're wrong as usual. But please, carry on. Its fun to watch you make an idiot of yourself - ALSO as usual ROFLMAO!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#269076 Dec 9, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you and me and Katie agree (SUBJECTIVE is the word of the hour:).
Telling, no PL/AC responded.
Their line in the sand is abortion is murder, yet they stop short of saying so. This is the discussion I'd like to have with them, but so far -- no takers.
Good to see you, Foo.
No Relevance HAS said abortion is "murder", but has been proven wrong so often, the moron finally shut up about it.

How've you been sweetie? Nice to see you too!
STO

Vallejo, CA

#269077 Dec 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, and we were talking about a fetus, Bitner claiming it's not a child. So, the definition of "child" that said "a human fetus" is what applied.
What if you're both right, depending on your POVs. Betcha never thought of that.

To you, a fetus is a child. However, looking at it from a different POV, it's not even a member of the species unti it is born. That is why extinct species are still categorized as extinct even if a surrogate is gestating the fetus of that extinct species.

Why would you force your belief on a woman who has no children because she miscarried her pregnancy(s)? I think it would be cruel to tell her she is a mother of dead children when she believes she never had the opportunity to be a mom.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#269078 Dec 9, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
No, we don't "come to the board" in a foul mood. We're fine. It's that the mind boggling degree of STUPID and senselessness combined with the arrogance that we read from you pro-choicers, is enough to cause any intelligent, sensible person to lose patience, and quickly.
I'm happy and you people don't exist before I get here. When I get here, the stupidity and senselessness from you pro-choicers is so mind boggling and unacceptable that no rational person would have any patience for it, and when I click out of here, you people no longer exist again.
Poof, you're gone.
You're a grouch. A narrow minded grouch.
STO

Vallejo, CA

#269079 Dec 9, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Relevance HAS said abortion is "murder", but has been proven wrong so often, the moron finally shut up about it.
How've you been sweetie? Nice to see you too!
Been pretty good. The times, they are a'changin'!

NR and Co. have accepted that abortion does not meet the legal definition of murder...but they want it to. Sort of.

For some reason, they want to leave the woman out of it and prosecute the provider. The only reason they've given that I know of is "the woman was lied to", therefore, exonerated of the "crime". Sort of.

According to Lynne, these women are "idiots". Lied to and idiots. And let's not forget heartless, evil, irresponsible, etc., when sjm adds her 2 cents.

And yet still, when they can understand and approve of an abortion (usually due to life threat, some due to rape/incest), then all bets are off and suddenly it is not "murder". Again, sort of. Depends on which ACer you're talking to -- some don't believe pregnancy is ever life threatening. So, it's always "murder".

I truly believe they see how complicated the issue is, yet, at the same time, think they can create a checklist that will simplify it. If women would just go by their list, all would be well in the world.

The individual is always lost in their lists. And they wonder why we're PC.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269081 Dec 9, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
What if you're both right, depending on your POVs. Betcha never thought of that.
To you, a fetus is a child. However, looking at it from a different POV, it's not even a member of the species unti it is born. That is why extinct species are still categorized as extinct even if a surrogate is gestating the fetus of that extinct species.
Why would you force your belief on a woman who has no children because she miscarried her pregnancy(s)? I think it would be cruel to tell her she is a mother of dead children when she believes she never had the opportunity to be a mom.
They were both right, imo. If memory serves, isn't the first definition the generally accepted definition even if later definitions are added, but seem contradictory? Like when gay meant happy:

gay
adjective \&#712;g&#257;\

Definition of GAY

a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>

b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>

a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows>

b : brilliant in color

: given to social pleasures; also : licentious

a : homosexual <gay men>

b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals <the gay rights movement> <a gay bar>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay
STO

Vallejo, CA

#269082 Dec 9, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
They were both right, imo. If memory serves, isn't the first definition the generally accepted definition even if later definitions are added, but seem contradictory? Like when gay meant happy:
gay
adjective \&#712;g&#257;\
Definition of GAY
a : happily excited : merry <in a gay mood>
b : keenly alive and exuberant : having or inducing high spirits <a bird's gay spring song>
a : bright, lively <gay sunny meadows>
b : brilliant in color
: given to social pleasures; also : licentious
a : homosexual <gay men>
b : of, relating to, or used by homosexuals <the gay rights movement> <a gay bar>
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gay
Sure.

What I'm trying to get across to them is: I UNDERSTAND why you're against abortion. I get it.

So I ask them, Do you understand why I'm PC?

I guess if we're evil or stupid or both, civil rights plays no part in the discussion. That, or they think civil rights are evil or stupid or both.
Lady

Duluth, GA

#269090 Dec 9, 2012
Ongoing battle.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#269091 Dec 10, 2012
Lady wrote:
Ongoing battle.
Nah the battle is won, we're just protecting the fort.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#269092 Dec 10, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Even by your own faux-jewish standards that was remarkably cruel.
Another mean spirited (whatever you are goes here).
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269093 Dec 10, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
What I'm trying to get across to them is: I UNDERSTAND why you're against abortion. I get it.
I guess if we're evil or stupid or both, civil rights plays no part in the discussion. That, or they think civil rights are evil or stupid or both.
My understanding is a lot of them believe civil rights should be suspended during pregnancy, given over (naturally) to the ZEF by the woman because it's her physiological function to gestate. And if she has sex, she took that risk and should live with the consequences. Some go so far as to say even if that means death.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#269096 Dec 10, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Been pretty good. The times, they are a'changin'!
NR and Co. have accepted that abortion does not meet the legal definition of murder...but they want it to. Sort of.
For some reason, they want to leave the woman out of it and prosecute the provider. The only reason they've given that I know of is "the woman was lied to", therefore, exonerated of the "crime". Sort of.
According to Lynne, these women are "idiots". Lied to and idiots. And let's not forget heartless, evil, irresponsible, etc., when sjm adds her 2 cents.
And yet still, when they can understand and approve of an abortion (usually due to life threat, some due to rape/incest), then all bets are off and suddenly it is not "murder". Again, sort of. Depends on which ACer you're talking to -- some don't believe pregnancy is ever life threatening. So, it's always "murder".
I truly believe they see how complicated the issue is, yet, at the same time, think they can create a checklist that will simplify it. If women would just go by their list, all would be well in the world.
The individual is always lost in their lists. And they wonder why we're PC.
Well put.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269097 Dec 10, 2012
TomTom wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the log herder!
cpeter1313 wrote: I think it's lodged in a significantly-lower portion of her anatomy. And she likes it.

TomTom: Says the log herder!
____

Cpeter patented a new game based on Wack A Mole. It's called "Poke A Turd"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269098 Dec 10, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
My understanding is a lot of them believe civil rights should be suspended during pregnancy, given over (naturally) to the ZEF by the woman because it's her physiological function to gestate. And if she has sex, she took that risk and should live with the consequences. Some go so far as to say even if that means death.
Civil Rights condones executing a helpless & innocent human because he/she is deemed an inconvenience?

Name one other situation where it is okay to intentionally kill another human being because they are an inconvenience.

Ready....go.........
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269099 Dec 10, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Nah the battle is won, we're just protecting the fort.
AyakaNeo: the abortion battle is won, we're just protecting the fort

4,000 preborn babies are scheduled for execution today at your abortuary 'forts'.

You continue to wage war on those human beings in the womb.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269100 Dec 10, 2012
STO wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure.
I don't understand why some Germans were Nazis.
Katie

Puyallup, WA

#269101 Dec 10, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Civil Rights condones executing a helpless & innocent human because he/she is deemed an inconvenience?
Name one other situation where it is okay to intentionally kill another human being because they are an inconvenience.
Ready....go.........
Self-defense. It is inconvenient when intruders invade your property.

It's all about perspective, which is subjective, which is why the decision is left to pregnant women; not to nosy parkers like you, neither the gov't nor the clergy. It makes perfect sense.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269102 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who=""]<quoted text>Asking for forgiveness is not all you have to do. You have to desire to be a a better Christian, and live it. So practice what you preach.[/QUOTE]

AyakaNeo, you support & promote the brutal execution of millions of preborn babies.

What are YOU doing preaching "forgiveness...desire for being a better Christian, and living it....."?

Fool.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#269103 Dec 10, 2012
Get a room, you two. We don't care about your anal fixations.
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
cpeter1313 wrote: I think it's lodged in a significantly-lower portion of her anatomy. And she likes it.
TomTom: Says the log herder!
____
Cpeter patented a new game based on Wack A Mole. It's called "Poke A Turd"
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#269104 Dec 10, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Self-defense. It is inconvenient when intruders invade your property.
It's all about perspective, which is subjective, which is why the decision is left to pregnant women; not to nosy parkers like you, neither the gov't nor the clergy. It makes perfect sense.
Katie: "[Abortion is] self-defense. It is inconvenient when intruders invade your property."

When did the preborn baby intrude? S/he did not break into the womb. S/he was created there...right where s/he was suppposed as dictated by how mankind was created.

All you have to lean on in support of executing innocents is dehumanizing human beings. You try to rewrite mankind, but fail each and every time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 6 min Younohoo 2,948
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 12 min Paul Yanks 35,517
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min Mothra 52,728
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 18 min -Sprocket- 11,100
Nassau/Suffolk High School Football (Nov '11) 30 min driver7789 12,290
Ingles Markets Inc selling? 41 min Boris 1
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 51 min Paul Yanks 315,223

Coastal Flood Statement for Queens County was issued at April 20 at 9:48PM EDT

More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]