Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 313191 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#267440 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
Oh, lol, please do feel free to explain just HOW this proves that I...what was it you accused me of?.....oh yeah, "enforcing abortion through legislation, getting politicians to vote abortion, and indoctrinating all women to feminism.

That IS what I was talking about, Moron. Learn to read.

I've done none of those things, and you can't prove otherwise.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267441 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what's going on here, is you're making an ass out of yourself with assumptions. Got it.
It's just a dead fetus even though it was your's, right.

To those who have had that experience, it was and is a dead child.

“Dan IS the Man”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#267442 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
If you find what I say a bit comical, then after reading your posts people would be bursting with laughter!
Of course you should be "bursting with laughter" since I point out fundie idiocy and folly with crystal clarity.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267443 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a pervy stalker from another thread.
Oh yeah, I've crossed paths with the jackass.
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

#267444 Dec 1, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
It's just a dead fetus even though it was your's, right.
To those who have had that experience, it was and is a dead child.
What do you care if liberals abort anyway, you loathsome coward?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267445 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing the point. A child can be taught the beliefs of both religions, and then they make up their own minds. That is the point. Many people are raised that way. I know a woman who was raised by a Baptist mother, and a Buddhist father. She was not confused at all. I taught my children about Wicca, but also what other religions believe, and left the choice up to them. They were also not confused.
By the way, no one actually believes the real date was December 25th anymore. That's just when it's celebrated.
Teach your child that Jesus was a lying imposter and then teach them He is Lord and Savior. You don't think that would be confusing?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267446 Dec 1, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk to foo about that.
Bitner CLEARLY said "a human" is in the womb.
Next..........
Again...the debate was about the use of the word "being" not human.

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
"You know very well that there's no debate that it's "human" and that the debate was really over the term "being"."

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267447 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You have knifes, guns, and ugly face, and a whiny boring voice that could probably protect yourself from everyone bitner. Funny thing is, when you say I'm stalking you, well, last time the user who said that to me was 14-16 years old lol.
You do seem to focus most of your attention on Bitner. No matter how many ridiculous insults you hurl at her, it's clear you want her attention.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267448 Dec 1, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Teach your child that Jesus was a lying imposter and then teach them He is Lord and Savior. You don't think that would be confusing?
I never said anything about teaching a child that "Jesus was a lying imposter", Witless.

Stop putting words in my mouth, Liar.

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267449 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe childfree people are selfish...
Why exactly are they selfish?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267450 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
stalking means:
Harass or persecute (someone) with unwanted and obsessive attention: "the fan stalked the actor".
Why do you use a proxy?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267451 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, every born human is.
Every human, born or unborn is someone child.

Your narrow perspective must come not having personally experienced the loss of a child at or before birth.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267452 Dec 1, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said anything about teaching a child that "Jesus was a lying imposter", Witless.
Stop putting words in my mouth, Liar.
Didn't say you did. Why is every comment about you? I have heard Jews on here basically say that. That would be hard to incorporate into Christian teaching , wouldn't it?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267453 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are tricking others by making them vote abortion and other politians vote abortion, as well as converting more women into feminists.
Why do you think women can be tricked into converting to feminism and why do you think they are being tricked and made to "vote abortion"?

“Dan IS the Man”

Location hidden

#267454 Dec 1, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I must've missed the post where Bitner claimed she taught her kids that Jesus us a "lying imposter". Where is that post?
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267455 Dec 1, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The beauty of Roe v Wade is that no woman who finds abortion an abomination does not have to have one.
Roe v Wade gave me the right not to have an abortion? I didn't know that.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267456 Dec 1, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't say you did. Why is every comment about you? I have heard Jews on here basically say that. That would be hard to incorporate into Christian teaching , wouldn't it?
You were REPLYING to me, Moron. If you're not talking about my comments, then don't REPLY to my post.

Really? I've never seen any of them say "basically that".

WHO is suggesting that be taught to children, Liar?

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267457 Dec 1, 2012
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Every human, born or unborn is someone child.
Your narrow perspective must come not having personally experienced the loss of a child at or before birth.
No, every born human is someone's child.

There is no child before birth.

You go right on pretending you know everything there is to know about me. You're proving nothing but that you're an ass.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#267459 Dec 1, 2012
Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I must've missed the post where Bitner claimed she taught her kids that Jesus us a "lying imposter". Where is that post?
She didn't. I was simply talking about the feelings in the two religions that are not compatible.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

#267463 Dec 1, 2012
Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I am disproving your rape myths.
One, I have no "rape myths".

Two, you have a sociology paper with no citations on it. You haven't "disproven" anything. You've offered another opinion.

Three my post was about what I do. You accused me of things. I told you to prove that I do them. Your response was not to my post.

You're an idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Some Black Harlem Leaders Worried About Electio... (Jul '16) 4 min Blk44 2
TRUMP'S TWEETS - Good Politics - Poor Economics ! 7 min Booger of Boogers... 1
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 7 min Princess Hey 17,207
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 10 min Booger of Boogers... 1,193
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 21 min Princess Hey 15,788
Madam President 2 hr Ivanta Daddys Girl 445
Queens Village Music Thread (May '12) 4 hr Musikologist 21

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages