Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.
Comments
251,141 - 251,160 of 305,396 Comments Last updated 11 hrs ago
feces for jesus

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Long Night Moon 13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most Christians realize it now but I have run across fundies on other forums who shriek "lies!" to people who bring that up. I remember one fundie raving that people were "blaspheming" because they stated that Jesus' actual birth date is unknown.
Where is the birth certificate???

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has the right to kill a baby you fool!
Of course they don't. I never said they did.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Can you find the other scenario because I don't think you asked? Sure I can answer it, chemically yes as long as the pregnancy hormone is at a level that is by medical standards pregnant in the early stages. The levels drop off the later the pregnancy. It is not uncommon at all for a woman to get a positive pregnancy test after a miscarriage or abortion. How quickly it leaves the body will vary from woman to woman. If she miscarry's and does not expel the fetus, yes, she's still pregnant, why? because as long as the placenta releases the hormone she will continue with signs of being pregnant.
Was sassy talking about "chemically"?

According to you, a pregnant mother walks into an abortuary, pays a glorified hitman to kill her baby in her womb....a,nd walks out still pregnant?

Interesting..........

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lying, you support abortion, do you remember the 2 other threads where you have lost the debate, your just using that as a cop out.
I haven't lost anything. Certainly not to you, who won't even back up their ridiculous claims with anything other than someone else's opinion on their blog.

I do not support abortion. I support a woman's right to make her own choice regarding her own pregnancy.

I am not lying. I have never said anyone has the right to kill a baby.

You're completely full of shit.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you usually the militant one insisting nobody has a right to tell you how or what to post? Such a hypocrite.
How are they different medically? Abortion is the end of pregnancy prior to term, according to the medical definition. Abortion is abortion is abortion. If you don't believe it, then research it. Come prepared to dispute with your links already in hand. NR (and now you) is trying to show that intent to end pregnancy prior to term is .......... somehow unjustified, unnecessary, morally wrong, against God, and other subjective reasons that have zero impact on other people's subjective reasons. And that's why you're both insisting D&C is different for spontaneous and induced. That one procedure is the killing machine and the other is the cleaning machine. As if that mattered. What matters is the pregnancy ended prior to term and needs to be complete. The D&C is used as a procedure to do that.
So what do you call a D&C done years following a full term delivery that ends up removing remnants of fetal tissue? Is that technically an abortion of, say, an undeveloped twin not absorbed by the body? Would it be spontaneous or induced?
Will you please explain the following medical terms?

1. Spontanous abortion (miscarriage)

2. Induced abortion

TIA.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You support a womens right? Do you call abortion womens rights? So are you supporting abortion but saying it is only a womens rights? You sound only 12 to me, get off your mommies computer(Or are you 49 with a low mental age?)
Neither, but obviously YOU are of a "low mental age" when you have to make such a childish attempt to be insulting just because you cannot refute what I say.

Your sentence about my position is incomplete. That is dishonest. I support a woman's right TO MAKE HER OWN CHOICE REGARDING HER OWN PREGNANCY. There, NOW it's right. That is not support of either choice.

Deal with it.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you did say that a D&C after a miscarriage is "an abortion procedure", and you were wrong.
Post 262413 in this thread.
Oct. 7, 2012
Foo wrote: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter."~
No, it's a dilation and curettage procedure as a treatment to prevent infection.
Maybe you should grow up. Calling people, who know more than you about a topic, "cow", makes you look even more stupid than your arguments make you look.
Post 262413 in this thread.
Oct. 7, 2012
Foo wrote: "If a woman has a dead fetus in her, then yes, it IS an abortion procedure to get rid of the dead fetal matter."

----------

Foo's dumber than a box of mullet hair.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave sources from all over the web, lying turd. Do you know that those 1 in 4 women raped claims were only from Mary Cuss and her pathetic magazine, no where else?
The only source I ever saw from you is that same blog. You later said that your posts with the "evidence" were removed.

The fact is that you didn't prove any of your claims. Not one. You just kept repeating your opinion, and the opinions of the other blogger, over and over again, as though THAT was proof enough. It was, and is, not.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Perhaps because they're so rare. In 2008, the latest recorded records with the CDC, there were only 12 deaths out of 784,507 abortions.
So what is it you'd like to hear from me about those 12 deaths? Do you know anything about any of those deaths? Were ANY of them from sepsis No Relevance? if so, how many? Who? Under what circumstances did they happen?
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss61...
The number of abortions is down SIGNIFICANTLY from prior years incidently.
Oh and for the question of whether D&C's are used for abortion?
"curettage accounted for 96.4%98.3% of all abortions and then decreased to 94.7% of abortions at 1820 weeks' gestation"
Keep trying to pull shit from your behind and acting like its relevant No Relevance. Its amusing to watch you try. LOL!
Foo: "Under what circumstances did they happen?"

Oh. You don't rush to judgement if women die from infection after an abortion procedure. But, you sure do if pregnant women die in a Catholic hospital.

Hypocrite.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Gee. Perhaps because they're so rare. In 2008, the latest recorded records with the CDC, there were only 12 deaths out of 784,507 abortions.
So what is it you'd like to hear from me about those 12 deaths? Do you know anything about any of those deaths? Were ANY of them from sepsis No Relevance? if so, how many? Who? Under what circumstances did they happen?
http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss61...
The number of abortions is down SIGNIFICANTLY from prior years incidently.
Oh and for the question of whether D&C's are used for abortion?
"curettage accounted for 96.4%98.3% of all abortions and then decreased to 94.7% of abortions at 1820 weeks' gestation"
Keep trying to pull shit from your behind and acting like its relevant No Relevance. Its amusing to watch you try. LOL!
The World Health Organization does not recommend D&C used as abortion proecedure (only recommended if suction is not available). Suction aspiration abortions are much more prevalent than D&C abortion procedures.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
So what do you call a D&C done years following a full term delivery that ends up removing remnants of fetal tissue? Is that technically an abortion of, say, an undeveloped twin not absorbed by the body? Would it be spontaneous or induced?
Katie: So what do you call a D&C done years following a full term delivery that ends up removing remnants of fetal tissue? Is that technically an abortion of, say, an undeveloped twin not absorbed by the body? Would it be spontaneous or induced?

Again, please define the following medical terms:

1) Spontaneous abortion

2) Induced abortion

TIA.

{{{ Bangs head against metal door }}}

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
But you still believe abortion isn't murder don't you? Nobody has the right to commit an abortion, useless feministic tween.
Abortion isn't murder. Murder is illegal killing. Abortion is legal. Since you cannot have legal illegal killing, abortion is, in fact, not murder. I don't have to BELIEVE, just know the facts.

No one "commits" abortion. Abortions are performed, by doctors. They are NOT crimes.

And every woman does, indeed, have the right to have one if she chooses, even if you don't like that fact, whiny little boy. The fact is, that what I support is her right to make her own choice regarding her own pregnancy. Nothing more.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all of the sites were blogs you idiot, look it uo yourself, if I can't quote them directly, feministic tweenager.
Again, the only one I saw, WAS that blog. You CLAIMED to have posted more, and then CLAIMED the posts were "removed". I gave you the benefit of the doubt, and related my experience trying to post with a link that Topix didn't like, and told you that may have been what happened to your posts, that they just never posted in the first place. I told you that you should find other links. But I never saw anything BUT the blog.

You have proven nothing. Deal with it, and stop whining like a little baby just because I won't take your word for it.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, okay. You make a big deal out of an old hypothetical in the middle of long-winded posts exclaiming how truth is so damn important to you. Give it up and move on already.
All Lily is doing is reviewing what you yourself posted. Take a look =>

"I believe before the cord is cut, before 1st breath is taken it is still technically a fetus."

"LIFE STARTS when the circulatory system starts on its own and can support life WITHOUT AN UMBILICAL CORD."

Until born and breathing, that "child's life" is nonexistent, imo.

“Proud to be a Wiccan Priest”

Since: Jul 09

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

elise in burque wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you like orgasms? You're very weird.
Yes NR is Weird with out a doubt..
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Again for the stupid bitch Lynne D:
ITS THE EXACT SAME PROCEDURE. YOu can call it whatever the hell you want, but the MEDICAL FACT is that the D&C as an abortion is the SAME MEDICAL PROCEDURE as the D&C used to evacuate the uterus after a miscarriage.
An abortion is the termination of a pregnancy by the removal or expulsion from the uterus of a fetus or embryo, resulting in or caused by its death.
A miscarriage is an abortion. A miscarriage where the dead fetus is not expelled is still a pregnancy, and the D&C used to expel the dead fetus is the SAME PROCEDURE used to expel a LIVE fetus from a first trimester abortion D&C.
Call it a cumquat. Its the same thing.
<quoted text>
Lynne, Skanky doesn't know more than I do on this topic. Hell, she doesn't know more than the average 6th grader about it. For that matter, neither do you. The ONLY ones looking stupid here are you and the Skank.
** Foo: ITS THE EXACT SAME PROCEDURE. YOu can call it whatever the hell you want, but the MEDICAL FACT is that the D&C as an abortion is the SAME MEDICAL PROCEDURE as the D&C used to evacuate the uterus after a miscarriage.**

** Foo: D&C used to expel the DEAD fetus is the SAME PROCEDURE used to expel a LIVE fetus from a first trimester abortion D&C.**

Oh. So there is a difference. Dead. Alive.

Why contradict yourself? Just be honest.

** Foo: Call it a cumquat. Its the same thing.**

I think you mean the fruit kumquat.

How about we call look at the medical terms induced abortion & spontaneous abortion. These medical terms don't exist for table conversation. Ya know?

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
But every woman has the legal constitutional right to have an abortion.. Google Roe V Wade for further assistance in understanding that.. As there is no baby killed. Which would be an illegal act. There is nothing to your post. Outside of an hysterical fool sounding off over something that he or she know nothing about.

Jonesboro AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Orangelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Whiny little boy? You've got nothing against me bitner. The baby is still alive. And in my book, morals are whats truly legal, I don't care what the democrats say. So in my book, lets start calling abortion murder.
Well that is certainly your own opinion.. Thankfully, it has no weight in the law.. So suck it up cup cake. Abortion is legal and is not murder.
No Relativism

West Lafayette, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
The one regarding D&Cs that I was not discussing. You, yourself, just chastised me for it. Short-term memory problems or too lazy to look for yourself?
Katie, you were trying to convince us that there is no such thing as an induced abortion or spontaneous abortion...that they are the same thing "medically."

That is one of the dumbest things you've said this week.(I have to rate it on a weekly basis, because so much dumb comes from you)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min OzRitz 46,245
Pelosi dumped ice water on her head 2 hr Lolly_Bedwetter 2
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 2 hr Lolly_Bedwetter 14,732
jets talk back (Dec '07) 4 hr TMAN_Mets 8,971
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 4 hr Da GreatDirtyWater 307,237
Men with erections at nude beach (Jul '11) 6 hr jacobburp 16
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 College Professor 6,391

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE