Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311629 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266811 Nov 29, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
NR, you're saying that to the same people who awhile back tried to argue that a D&C procedure for an incomplete miscarriage,(spontaneous abortion), was medically called an abortion procedure.
It's not an abortion procedure in such cases, they're treatments to prevent sepsis.
Here we go again.

@@@

A D&C is a D&C NO MATTER WHAT ITS FOR. Period.

Location hidden

#266813 Nov 29, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text>The baby was in demise already. These pro aborts want to try to change peoples minds by calling the pro life movement monsters and the media eats it up.
.......in demise.

Allrighty then.

Location hidden

#266816 Nov 29, 2012
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
It most certainly has not been proven of me, because I have not lied.
Now, are you the same person who used to post here on Topix under the screen names of LynneD and Persevere?
You may not have told a direct lie, but you certainly have been dishonest. You're just pissed because we all know it.
But Bitner, of COURSE she's not the "same person", time has passed and she's a MUCH bigger bitch now, pissed off as heck that EVERYONE see's through her, but determined to act as if she has some credibility here (tho of course she has none)- so she's a MUCH "different person" than she was as Lynne D and Perverse.

Therefore, she can lie about it, while acting as if she's telling the truth and she can delude herself that somewhere, someone believes her .......

Location hidden

#266817 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
AyakaNeo: Well yes they are.

If a fetus is GOING to die and a woman knows and elects to abort, the abortion will speed the process and end the pregnancy, thus its a treatment for miscarriage. End the pregnancy, stop the miscarriage.

Location hidden

#266818 Nov 29, 2012
HuskerDu wrote:
<quoted text> Abortion is pure evil. Abortion destroys. Nothing good comes from it.
NOthing good comes from BOTH dying when one could be saved either you moron.
The Weatherman

Burlington, KS

#266819 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoolfool wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaaaaaaaaand the justifications and clarifications continue endlessly from Lynniekins.......
You and the other pro-deathers are the guilty ones on lame-ass "justifications and clarifications"...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266820 Nov 29, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
NR, terminating pregnancy prior to term is called an abortion. In the long run it doesn't matter if it's spontaneous or induced. Abortion is a cure for pending rupture of embryo implanted outside the uterus. Embryo may be super healthy and going strong, but once it outgrows its space, it'll rupture, more than likely cause the woman to bleed internally and cause other internal injuries. If it's aborted prior to this point, do you still equate it with blowing off gramma's head?
You post is specifically addressing ectopic pregnancies. Here's the prolife approach to ectopic pregnancies. http://www.cuf.org/faithfacts/details_view.as...

The woman in Ireland who died of sepsis - after miscarrying & undergoing subsequent surgery - was 17 weeks pregnant. She did not have an ectopic pregnancy.

I've shared this webpage with you before regarding "life of mother" situations: http://www.prolifephysicians.org/rarecases.ht...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266821 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Got to love it when No Relevance spouts stupidity.
If a fetus is GOING to die and a woman knows and elects to abort, the abortion will speed the process and end the pregnancy, thus its a treatment for miscarriage. End the pregnancy, stop the miscarriage.
When the miscarriage is in process, the preborn baby is dying naturally. After he/she dies, mom may naturally remove his body. Surgery can remove him, if not.

Your plan says since the preborn baby is already dying, just go ahead and rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart. Baby humans in utero deserve dignity. You treat them worse than your dogs.

If grandma is dying from terminal cancer,("she's already dying") you would support brutally killing her to "stop the cancer"?

I don't consider executing grandma a "treatment" for her cancer.

But, then again, I'm not a proabort who only thinks of myself...or, has culture of death mindset (i.e., no respect for human life).

Location hidden

#266822 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
You post is specifically addressing ectopic pregnancies. Here's the prolife approach to ectopic pregnancies.
Yeah yeah yeah.@@ They abort but dont CALL it an abortion. They CLAIM its an 'unintended consequence'....

Except of course thats BULLSHIT. Its a KNOWN consequence that is FULLY intended to save the life of the mother. Its not like they remove the embryo and try to keep it alive, they ABORT it. Period.

Call it a cumquat, its the same thing.
The woman in Ireland who died of sepsis - after miscarrying & undergoing subsequent surgery - was 17 weeks pregnant. She did not have an ectopic pregnancy.
She never said it was an ectopic pregnancy as you know, but nice try at deflection.

She died when an abortion was refused, and she was forced to have a five day miscarriage and who knows what else going on, rather than even TRY to save her life by removing something they KNEW would die, JUST like in an ectopic pregnancy.

Pity they didn't apply the same "logic" as they would to an ectopic.
I've shared this webpage with you before regarding "life of mother" situations: http://www.prolifephysiciansareafuckingjoke.o... b
And nobody cared then either.

Location hidden

#266823 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When the miscarriage is in process, the preborn baby is dying naturally. After he/she dies, mom may naturally remove his body. Surgery can remove him, if not.
OR they can abort and not prolong the inevitable, and PERHAPS prevent more problems and possibly maternal death.
Your plan says since the preborn baby is already dying, just go ahead and rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart.
Uh no. My plan says if the mother WANTS the abortion, then save the mothers life and to hell with the embryo or fetus.

If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? They yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart' if it saves the mother and she ASKS for the abortion - ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!

Baby humans in utero deserve dignity.
The WOMAN in this case in particular, deserves the dignity to have her medical wishes carried out, and to NOT be left to die horribly in a hospital while the idiots sat on their hands and did NOTHING.

You treat them worse than your dogs.
I dont 'treat them' at all you moron. But again, good try! Abysmal failure, but kudos on the hyperbolic bullshit!

Location hidden

#266824 Nov 29, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>

If grandma is dying from terminal cancer,("she's already dying") you would support brutally killing her to "stop the cancer"?
But, then again, I'm not a proabort who only thinks of myself...or, has culture of death mindset (i.e., no respect for human life).
Oh isn't he cute? The poor little basment dweller is trying to be dramatic!

I would absolutely support assisted suicide if my grandmother was of sound mind and dying, and determined she WANTED so spare herself suffering in her final months.

I support the assisted suicide laws that have been around for quite some time now in three states (with more coming just like with SSM laws...) Oregon, Washington and Montana.

"brutally killing"? NO. "exectuion"?? Sheer stupidity.

Death with dignity in the way the person WANTS to die? 100% yes.

Oh and you dont get a say in THAT either No Relevance! Poor lil fella.....
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266825 Nov 29, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Who said an abortion is a cure for miscarriage? A D&C is a D&C, it's the same D&C that scrapes the uterus in either an elective abortion, or any natural abortion. No one has remotely even come close to saying that should a women need a D&C for a miscarriage does the doctor say, "o.k are you ready for your abortion procedure?". The steps taken to empty the contents are no different in either case.
In one scenerio, preborn baby is alive & intentionally & directly killed. In the other situation, the preborn baby died naturally, & D&C removes his body.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266826 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh isn't he cute? The poor little basment dweller is trying to be dramatic!
I would absolutely support assisted suicide if my grandmother was of sound mind and dying, and determined she WANTED so spare herself suffering in her final months.
I support the assisted suicide laws that have been around for quite some time now in three states (with more coming just like with SSM laws...) Oregon, Washington and Montana.
"brutally killing"? NO. "exectuion"?? Sheer stupidity.
Death with dignity in the way the person WANTS to die? 100% yes.
Oh and you dont get a say in THAT either No Relevance! Poor lil fella.....
How kind of you to give deference to your grandma's wishes. Yet, you don't give any consideration to the dignity of the preborn baby. At all. Ever.

BTW: I'm prolife, so I don't support assisted suicide. That's a culture-of-death thing.
The Weatherman

Burlington, KS

#266827 Nov 29, 2012
Pro-aborts can argue "save the mother" until they are blue in the face, but the fact is the VAST majority of abortions are performed on healthy mothers and healthy fetuses. Using the minority to justify the majority is simply mindless...
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266828 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
OR they can abort and not prolong the inevitable, and PERHAPS prevent more problems and possibly maternal death.
<quoted text>
Uh no. My plan says if the mother WANTS the abortion, then save the mothers life and to hell with the embryo or fetus.
If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? They yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart' if it saves the mother and she ASKS for the abortion - ABSOFUCKINGLUTELY!
<quoted text>
The WOMAN in this case in particular, deserves the dignity to have her medical wishes carried out, and to NOT be left to die horribly in a hospital while the idiots sat on their hands and did NOTHING.
<quoted text>
I dont 'treat them' at all you moron. But again, good try! Abysmal failure, but kudos on the hyperbolic bullshit!
You don't know the intricate details surrounding her death. That's what the investigation is for.

Your World Health Organization link addressed infection/sepsis AFTER abortion procedures. Who's to say she wouldn't have contracted E.Coli bacterial infection => sepsis during/after abortion procedure?

You've come to your conclusions before investigation is complete. I also have my suspicions as to the circumstances surrounding her death.

We'll both know who is correct when investigation is complete & made public.

Your default plan typically includes death (preborn babies, sick grandma, etc.)

Death & destruction has willingly become a part of who you are.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266829 Nov 29, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Foo: "to hell with the embryo or fetus."

Foo: "If its GOING TO DIE, if that's a known and forgone conclusion? They yes,'rip him apart, crush his skull, squich his beating heart'"

'Nuf said.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#266830 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
NR: Abortion procedures aren't treatments for miscarriage.
AyakaNeo: Well yes they are.

Location hidden

#266831 Nov 30, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Your plan says since the preborn baby is already dying, just go ahead and rip him apart, crush his skull, squish his beating heart. Baby humans in utero deserve dignity. You treat them worse than your dogs.
You know, if you're going to try to have a medical discussion, you should call a fetus a fetus. "Preborn baby" is not a term a legitimate physician uses, dear.

Location hidden

#266832 Nov 30, 2012
The Weatherman wrote:
Pro-aborts can argue "save the mother" until they are blue in the face, but the fact is the VAST majority of abortions are performed on healthy mothers and healthy fetuses. Using the minority to justify the majority is simply mindless...
A woman doesn't need to justify having an abortion. Her reasons are none of your business.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#266835 Nov 30, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
But Bitner, of COURSE she's not the "same person", time has passed and she's a MUCH bigger bitch now, pissed off as heck that EVERYONE see's through her, but determined to act as if she has some credibility here (tho of course she has none)- so she's a MUCH "different person" than she was as Lynne D and Perverse.
Therefore, she can lie about it, while acting as if she's telling the truth and she can delude herself that somewhere, someone believes her .......
And yet, she's never ONCE answered that particular question. I wonder why?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Anthony Weiner A Pedophile? 56 min wtf of the year 2
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 1 hr analytical 738
Topix Human Sexuality Forum Discontinued 1 hr stroking 56
Humma to marry Mrs C 1 hr Ewwwww 2016 3
News Women bare breasts for equality in New York City 1 hr Wall Street 2016 1
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 hr Uno hoo 12,552
News Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote ... Apr '16 BS detector 12

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance