Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 311364 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266636 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
The article I cited used Planned Parenthood's 2009 numbers: 332,278 abortion procedures, 977 adoption referrals. http://liveaction.org/blog/planned-parenthood...
Your link, foo http://www.plannedparenthood.org/files/PPFA/P... , is PP's 2010 numbers (329,445 abortion procedures, 841 adoption referrals).
Your numbers demonstrate FEWER adoption referrals, and MORE abortion procedures.(392 abortions for each adoption referral)
Thanks for sharing, dear.
Appreciate it.
Well maybe the whole other 51 decided to keep their baby's.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266637 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. The hospital's life is to save the life they CAN save.
<quoted text>
Then perhaps you should actually do some research about it. After all, its not like you're going to "see" what I or anyone else shows you that goes against your agenda. You like to ignore what you dont agree with.
In THIS case, you dont know shit about the case at all, and are just mouthing off in your typical ignorance. LOL!
Foo: The hospital's life is to save the life they CAN save.

And they accomplish that by trying to save both.
________

YOU need to research the case. The mother died b/c her doctors failed to administer antibiotics in time.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#266638 Nov 28, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are TRYING to.
<quoted text>
YOU are the one doing that today and yesterday and the day before - likely tomorrow as well since you don't have the ability to move on until you think you've won, and EVERY day you bring this up years after its been over.
She's not brought it up at all - that's ALL on you - and each time you do, its YOU doing the exploiting.
You should pray you never lose a child the way that mother almost did, then years later have fools like yourself use it to acheive an agenda.
Say what you will, I and I believe others believe that whatever happened, Lilrabbit was acting in a sincere manner back then trying to help - while YOU are trying to use it years later to tear her down.
I do hope you understand that in the end, you are failing at what you're trying to do and making yourself look even more small minded, petty and angry than are already look to people here.
Oh please, like you care one iota about that young woman or anything other than yourself. If I'm not mistaken, you posted that you aborted/had killed in utero your own, did you not?

I'm replying to posts, Googleiscious, and the posts I'm replying to are the ones speaking of that girl and the situation. Foo and Ayakaneo keep trying to excuse the lies Foo posted, and I'm replying with some facts. So you're wrong, it's not me bringing her up day after day. If Foo and Ayakaneo would stop posting ridiculous excuses for the lies, my posts about it would also end. Now you're adding yourself to the list of people trying to defend the lies about that situation and I'm replying to your posts about it. You have no proof Foo wasn't lying, I provided proof she did. All you post is opinion and you think your opinion is relevant, when it's not.

Provide facts with posts, links and post numbers, Toots. Or stay out of it and stop defending what you can't prove, because you're keeping it going by what you're doing.

I'm not failing at anything. People who lie enable others who lie, and that's all you pro-choicers display in defending someone who posts lies, and the facts prove the lies, despite the denials of it by any pro-choicer here.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266639 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot SKanky. You're nothing but a mouthy and phony POS.
Evidently, Sassylicious is winning that argument....that's how Foo reacts when she's getting her a$$ handed to her on a Sassylicious platter.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#266640 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL WTH kind of out of the blue stupidity is that, NC?
I post a fact about Foo's sickening and abusive insensitivity about someone who was abused and miscarried due to the abuse,(mentioned because she's posted those types of things in the recent past); in reply to Foo saying I should be sensitive to some girl in a story she told, when all I'm doing is calling Foo on her lies and saying nothing nasty or insensitive about the girl; and that's what you think is an appropriate response to that?
You are not playing with a full deck, Toots.
I'm not the one defending a figment of anyone's imagination, though, am I?

Who do you think you're kidding anyway? You used to post here under the Lynne D screen name and still get defensive every time someone mentions "toilet twins". You use this as justification to carry on with the redundantly stupid game of "prove it, cussword, or be branded a liar."

Well, you've been branded a liar already and have since set out to treat everyone as they've treated you (or how you've interpreted they've treated you). All the while forgetting others offered you an olive branch once or twice just for you to refuse.

And then you get all defensive and act like all this animosity is current, brand new. Have you never noticed in all the years you've posted here that people move on? You and your "defenders" seem to be the ones stuck in place. jmo

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266641 Nov 28, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont believe Lilrabbit needs any loopholes. Her story rings of truth, while your inept attempts to belittle her rings of bitterness.
<quoted text>
She's not lying since you posted here previously as Lynne. You are not fooling anyone on that note either. Toots.
"Her story rings of truth, while your inept attempts to belittle her rings of bitterness."

"She's not lying since you posted here previously as Lynne. "

Oh, well, since you SAY so it must be true. lol
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266642 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fortunately, other than being a willfully ignorant fool on a messageboard, you're meaningless in real life in the scheme of things.
Foo to Sassylicious: Other than being a willfully ignorant fool on a messageboard, you're meaningless in real life in the scheme of things

^^^ Boy, Sassy must really be cleaning Foo's clock. Again.^^^
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266643 Nov 28, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet the spam you just posted was EXACTLY what I just posted you MORON.
Ding Dong, you're drunk again I see.
That Mad Squirrel 20/20 is rotting that brain cell Knutbar.
Foo to Knit: Ding Dong, you're drunk again I see

She's not a drug addict (or abuser of alcohol).

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266644 Nov 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one defending a figment of anyone's imagination, though, am I?
Who do you think you're kidding anyway? You used to post here under the Lynne D screen name and still get defensive every time someone mentions "toilet twins". You use this as justification to carry on with the redundantly stupid game of "prove it, cussword, or be branded a liar."
Well, you've been branded a liar already and have since set out to treat everyone as they've treated you (or how you've interpreted they've treated you). All the while forgetting others offered you an olive branch once or twice just for you to refuse.
And then you get all defensive and act like all this animosity is current, brand new. Have you never noticed in all the years you've posted here that people move on? You and your "defenders" seem to be the ones stuck in place. jmo
The posts made about Lynne are in reply to MY posts, so I've seen the posts and have been disgusted by them. So yes, makes sense i would use Foo's words to prove something about her.

I don't care what lying ignorant buffoons branded me as. Unlike you, I don't get my self-worth or self-confidence from the opinions of others, so the negative opinions from others doesn't affect that in me.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#266645 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Katie Van der Sloot: goal is stealing other women's rights based on false premises and deceit
You forgot about the human beings in the womb.
Blocking them out of your mind & executing them doesn't negate truth.
No matter how hard your Van der sloot brain tries......
You didn't learn the first dozen times you referred to me as "Van der Sloot"? You are not in compliance, are you? Too bad, so sad.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266646 Nov 28, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>I'm referring to Ariel anyone with reading comprehension skills would know that. Foo has repeatedly told you and others she misspoke, mistyped, made a mistake about ARIELS age.
No the other person is not irrelevant because it proved you made a mistake by saying Foo never mentioned another girl being with Ariel. It makes no difference when she went home, fact is she had been with Ariel. Fact is you again tried to make out like she was lying because she didn't correct me. I needed no correction because I was right.
I'm no kiss up, I just think you're self righteous hypocrite who claims she doesn't lie but does.
"Foo has repeatedly told you and others she misspoke, mistyped, made a mistake about ARIELS age."

So? Foo always makes excuses for her lies. This isn't new.

"No the other person is not irrelevant because it proved you made a mistake by saying Foo never mentioned another girl being with Ariel. It makes no difference when she went home, fact is she had been with Ariel. Fact is you again tried to make out like she was lying because she didn't correct me. I needed no correction because I was right."

The other person only became relevant to YOU, when YOU tried to excuse Foo's lies awhile back about the age of 14, by 1st trying to claim she was talking about that OTHER girl. You were wrong, she mentioned 14 in reference to the 19-20 yr. old Ariel who was missing. Therefore, that other girl you tried in vain to use as Foo's excuse for saying the age of 14 was irrelevant to the lie Foo posted about Ariel being the age of 14.

I said Foo proved you were wrong in THAT, and she never corrected you about THAT. You're the one who tried to say that the age of 14 was about that other person, when it wasn't. I said the 19-20 wasn't with asnyone else at the time Foo posted the age of 14, for Ariel, because by that time, Ariel was alone.

"I'm no kiss up, I just think you're self righteous hypocrite who claims she doesn't lie but does."

No, you're a kiss up and you're someone who makes excuses for people who post lies. You only make it worse for Foo when you try to say she meant something she already posted wasn't what she meant.

She meant Ariel was 14 yrs. old, NOT the other person you mentioned, so the other person IS irrelevant to that, except to someone like you who can't see the forest for the trees.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#266647 Nov 28, 2012
grumpy wrote:
<quoted text>The Pope suggested that male prostitutes use condoms. Doesn't that indicate the Pope allows sex for pleasure and profit?
And birth control if a woman happens to use the services of a male protitute.
It's possible the motive was self-protection.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266648 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently, Sassylicious is winning that argument....that's how Foo reacts when she's getting her a$$ handed to her on a Sassylicious platter.
You're right about that.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266649 Nov 28, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>
...And then you get all defensive and act like all this animosity is current, brand new...
What "brand new" and "current"? I've been here 2 years, MC. I've seen A LOT from Foo in that time, none of it sincerely good, most of it sincerely abusive.
Katie

Tacoma, WA

#266650 Nov 28, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhitler: I don't "support" the choices. I support a woman's legal, and moral, right to make her own choice.
You are only kidding yourself.
The frontal lobe of your brain is misfiring.
What don't you get? Why is it so difficult for you to separate personal and objective perspectives in life?

The choices aren't the focus for us. Unlike you.
The fact women *have* choices to determine their outcomes IS the focus.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266651 Nov 28, 2012
Ayakaneo wrote:
<quoted text>Well yes you have, if you don't say it's your opinion then you're declaring it as a fact. I'm pretty sure we've been over this before just not long ago.
<quoted text>You're the one who reposted the post #98792 where Foo clearly states there was another with Ariel. You reposted it on October 10th #263312.
Here's the original post that you reposted:
Lilrabbitfoofoo
Baltimore, MD
Reply ยป|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#98792Sep 16, 2010
Judged:1
Moncie wrote:
<quoted text>
There just aren't any words....
No, there really isn't. She ran away with a friend, and they got separated - nobody knows exactly how, as the other girl is a minor, and isn't being very forthcoming, and her parents aren't helping so far. The police aren't finding any evidence of either an attack or a rape or anything else where the guy is claiming it happened, tho they know she was with him at this Waffle House, willingly nor not, nobody is sure yet. The whole thing sucks...
<quoted text>Yeah you're quick alright.
Ayakaneo? Maybe you can dig up a news story link corroborating the spectacular details laid out by foo related to Ariel's situation.

Foo: "she had been beaten and had been held against her will. She was found Wednesday, and was returned to her home in Florida last night after time in an Atlanta hospital"

You see, I asked foo for a link, and all I got was this rant: "No Relevance you can, F*CKOFF or drop dead, I truly dont care. I dont have to show YOU shit No Relevance. You have NO meaning."

Thanks.
lyinlilytheperve rse

Phoenix, AZ

#266652 Nov 28, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU keep lying, Toots. You're so stuck up Foo's butt, you'll try to find any loophole to the lies she posted, and it's been an epic fail each time.
Not our fault you're too stupid to see that.
Also, you lie every time you call me Lynne, because I'm Lily.
...this week you're lily, a few years ago - lynnie, oh, and perverse as well. You just can't stop lying, and you really do think you're fooling people. Newsflash: you're not.

“2014 TDF”

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#266653 Nov 28, 2012
Husker du wrote:
<quoted text>fromthe catachism of the Catholic Church I. "IN THE IMAGE OF GOD"
356 Of all visible creatures only man is "able to know and love his creator".219 He is "the only creature on earth that God has willed for its own sake",220 and he alone is called to share, by knowledge and love, in God's own life. It was for this end that he was created, and this is the fundamental reason for his dignity:
What made you establish man in so great a dignity? Certainly the incalculable love by which you have looked on your creature in yourself! You are taken with love for her; for by love indeed you created her, by love you have given her a being capable of tasting your eternal Good.221
357 Being in the image of God the human individual possesses the dignity of a person, who is not just something, but someone. He is capable of self-knowledge, of self-possession and of freely giving himself and entering into communion with other persons. And he is called by grace to a covenant with his Creator, to offer him a response of faith and love that no other creature can give in his stead.
358 God created everything for man,222 but man in turn was created to serve and love God and to offer all creation back to him:
What is it that is about to be created, that enjoys such honor? It is man that great and wonderful living creature, more precious in the eyes of God than all other creatures! For him the heavens and the earth, the sea and all the rest of creation exist. God attached so much importance to his salvation that he did not spare his own Son for the sake of man. Nor does he ever cease to work, trying every possible means, until he has raised man up to himself and made him sit at his right hand.223
359 "In reality it is only in the mystery of the Word made flesh that the mystery of man truly becomes clear."224
St. Paul tells us that the human race takes its origin from two men: Adam and Christ... The first man, Adam, he says, became a living soul, the last Adam a life-giving spirit. The first Adam was made by the last Adam, from whom he also received his soul, to give him life... The second Adam stamped his image on the first Adam when he created him. That is why he took on himself the role and the name of the first Adam, in order that he might not lose what he had made in his own image. The first Adam, the last Adam: the first had a beginning, the last knows no end. The last Adam is indeed the first; as he himself says: "I am the first and the last."225
360 Because of its common origin the human race forms a unity, for "from one ancestor [God] made all nations to inhabit the whole earth":226
O wondrous vision, which makes us contemplate the human race in the unity of its origin in God... in the unity of its nature, composed equally in all men of a material body and a spiritual soul; in the unity of its immediate end and its mission in the world; in the unity of its dwelling, the earth, whose benefits all men, by right of nature, may use to sustain and develop life; in the unity of its supernatural end: God himself, to whom all ought to tend; in the unity of the means for attaining this end;... in the unity of the redemption wrought by Christ for all.227
I see, you're expecting me to accept the word of the Catholic church as the authority on this matter, when you are not willing to accept Jewish law as the authority on why if a pregnancy threatens a mother's life an abortion is mandatory, because the life of the unborn IS NEVER more paramount than that of the mother.

Duly noted.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#266654 Nov 28, 2012
lyinlilytheperverse wrote:
<quoted text>
...this week you're lily, a few years ago - lynnie, oh, and perverse as well. You just can't stop lying, and you really do think you're fooling people. Newsflash: you're not.
Why don't you use your usual username, Pbfa, from AZ?

Only childish people make up stupid usernames like you did.

Pro-choicers here are a stupid bunch of people who post lies, act childishly, defend the lies they each post, and try to accuse pro-lifers using stupidity to try to deflect from the lies they post when all else fails.
No Relativism

Chicago, IL

#266655 Nov 28, 2012
Googleicious wrote:
<quoted text>
And you dont even see the irony. How sad.
Foo: "you dont even see the irony"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 30 min RangerYanksJets66 329,865
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 33 min RangerYanksJets66 40,295
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,205
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr _FLATLINE-------- 14,714
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 4 hr Larry Bird 11,048
Time to go? (Jun '15) 5 hr Into The Night 12,051
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 6 hr Princess Hey 15,494

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages