Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Comments (Page 12,515)

Showing posts 250,281 - 250,300 of304,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text> Heyyy NR! Long time no see. Great to see you :)
Yeah, ObamaNOcare and his followers don't seem to care that doing so will infringe on peoples religious beliefs. Our religious freedoms and rights are s l o w l y but surely being taken away.
Yep, and the Bishops and other clergy are not backing down.
Thank God! On another note, went to Hobby Lobby and the clerk said Have a Merry Christmas! Not have a Happy Holiday!
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
This the source of all the stupidity.
http://www5.statcan.gc.ca/cansim/a26... From skany
It has nothing to do with an abortion. it is everything that went wrong with a pregnancy.
Yep just more BS. And the blogger in question.. Oh writes for the virtual rag lifenews.. How.. Nice.. Also there is not one legitimate news source that picked this up. Yep, it is all Bullshyt. Any one surprised?
Hmm just another over the top piece f stupidity from
These NEWBORNS were left to die after an abortion attempt. WHAT went "wrong" with these pregnancies? I'll tell you. The baby survived the pregnancy AND the attempt by the legalized hitman to kill him/her. They THEN were left to die.

AGAIN...a BORN baby was left to die.

What's wrong with this picture? Where is the outcry from the proaborts who care about the born?
HUSKER

Falls City, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NR it is only procedural.
The high Court just wants a ruling so as they can then decide the case.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/supr...
"When Liberty's case was in front of the 4th Circuit, Judge Andre Davis broke with his colleagues who thought the challenge was premature. Davis said of Liberty's claims, "I would further hold that each of appellants' challenges to the act lacks merit."
The appeals court could ask the government and the college for new legal briefs to assess the effect of the Supreme Court ruling on Liberty's claims before rendering a decision."
At this point it doesn't mean anything than that.
But you fools just keep tilting at wind mills. It is after all you have left.
After they come for us, they will come for you. Think twice before you criticize.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey NR it is only procedural.
The high Court just wants a ruling so as they can then decide the case.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/26/supr...
"When Liberty's case was in front of the 4th Circuit, Judge Andre Davis broke with his colleagues who thought the challenge was premature. Davis said of Liberty's claims, "I would further hold that each of appellants' challenges to the act lacks merit."
The appeals court could ask the government and the college for new legal briefs to assess the effect of the Supreme Court ruling on Liberty's claims before rendering a decision."
At this point it doesn't mean anything than that.
But you fools just keep tilting at wind mills. It is after all you have left.
I posted a link showing that the contraception/abortifacient/st erilization mandate will be revisited. It MAY reach the SCOTUS as soon as 2013.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely wrong.
One, I don't support abortion. I support the woman's RIGHT to make her own choice about HER life, which is sacred too.
Two, I'm not going against my religion. We hold ALL life sacred, not JUST human life. All life, humans, other animals, plants, etc. Holding it all as sacred does not preclude taking life, or we wouldn't be able to eat, defend ourselves, execute criminals, kill pests or take antibiotics.
And, before you start, I mean pests as in insects, so can the melodrama, I'm not referring to fetuses.
We have every right to take life under all those circumstances I mentioned, INCLUDING an embryo or fetus in the uterus if we choose not to remain pregnant.
And I've told you this all before, remember?
I've dehumanized nothing. The phrase human being is a religious/philosophical concept, and that makes it a matter of OPINION, not fact. You can call a fetus human being all you like, but you don't get to debate here as though it's fact. I will disagree every time. Deal with it.
"I don't support acts of terrorism. I support Islamists' RIGHT to make their own choice about how they address infidels."

Sure sounds like the person ultimately supports acts of terror, doesn't she?
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely wrong.
One, I don't support abortion. I support the woman's RIGHT to make her own choice about HER life, which is sacred too.
Two, I'm not going against my religion. We hold ALL life sacred, not JUST human life. All life, humans, other animals, plants, etc. Holding it all as sacred does not preclude taking life, or we wouldn't be able to eat, defend ourselves, execute criminals, kill pests or take antibiotics.
And, before you start, I mean pests as in insects, so can the melodrama, I'm not referring to fetuses.
We have every right to take life under all those circumstances I mentioned, INCLUDING an embryo or fetus in the uterus if we choose not to remain pregnant.
I've dehumanized nothing. The phrase human being is a religious/philosophical concept, and that makes it a matter of OPINION, not fact. You can call a fetus human being all you like, but you don't get to debate here as though it's fact. I will disagree every time. Deal with it.
"""I support the woman's RIGHT to make her own choice about HER life, which is sacred too"""" """"" "

1. You are pro-choice. What that means Bitler,is that you are for a womans choice to keep her baby alive, or to kill her baby. YES,you do support both choices. ONE of them is killing a humans life.

2. What do you mean "her life which is sacred too"? Too? as in her babys life is sacred along with hers?

""""" """"" "Two, I'm not going against my religion. We hold ALL life sacred, not JUST human life"""" """"

Yes,you ARE going against your religion. That life in the womb(that of YOUR own flesh and blood/offspring)is sacred in OR out of the womb. Location doesn't validify that.

Killing a "SACRED HUMAN LIFE" because you can't be bothered with mothering your child OR giving her/him away for adoption is invalid.

ALL HUMAN LIFE IS SACRED.

Don't dare compare your own innocent,incovenient(for you)offspring in the womb to a criminal. WHAT kind of mother justifys creating her child then killing them(in or out of the womb)because they don't want to mother that child?

Sick. Insanity.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No Relevance lied: "Foo said noun form of "Human" and "Human being" are interchangeable...synonyms. "
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said they CAN be, but it's not required. Nothing Foo said refuted that, Fool.
No matter how many twists you make, you cannot make a fetus a human being. Or a person. Sorry.
Just for the record, I didn't say anything of the kind. NR's lyin' again. Aren't you shocked Bit?

I actually backed your view, and said as much. It CAN be, but its NOT always.

He's got to twist and turn to make it look like he's succeeded in something. No worries, Lynniekins will be in soon to suck him off some more.

Oh excuse me, I meant 'back him up' of course.
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
No Skanky, YOU understand that you and your suck buddies pathetic attempts to dredge up the ONLY thing you THINK you have on me from OVER two years ago does nothing to deflect from your own stupidity.
<quoted text>
Sorry Skanky. You and your kind have proven you'll demean anything and anyone to achieve your agenda. Sorry, that's a dead topic where you're concerned. No pun intended.
Ariel isn't the only "story" that you made up and/or distorted for your own agenda.

Oh,so you lied about that poor deceased woman who died while with child.

I hope you got yer ya-ya's out bashing a deceased woman and her family AND the RCC.

Whatever works for ya.

@@
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
OOHH Skanky play the fool.. No one is impinging on your rights to either your religion or being a fool. But play the martyr. It is after all you have to do here..
****smoochies*****

watch that tongue dear ;)
sasssylicious

Jackson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO!
So tell me Skankdawg, how exactly is my offering insurance to my employee's, including birth control, going to affect YOU? I dont have any idea what my employee's prescriptions will be. Neither do you.
For that matter, how EXACTLY would YOU having to provide insurance to YOUR employee's who dont follow your version of faith, and you also wont have a clue what prescriptions they're getting from their doctors affect YOUR religious freedom?
Be specific.
You people are idiots.
*you* offering insurance to your employees has NO affect on me. If you want to offer birth control,that is YOUR business. Ones that can be an abortificant,go against your religion because it kills a humans life in the womb.

You don't care...OBVIOUSLY.

IF you were FORCED to give insurance to only straight people,you'd have a freakin meltdown because it would be going against your beliefs.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
And I said they CAN be, but it's not required. Nothing Foo said refuted that, Fool.
No matter how many twists you make, you cannot make a fetus a human being. Or a person. Sorry.
NR: "DNA analysis results of preborn babies states otherwise. Conclusively."

Bitner: "A DNA analysis would say human, not human being."

NR: ":sigh: A human DNA sample comes from?..... "

Bitner: "A human." < (NOUN)

Bitner: And I said they CAN be

(I don't see "can.")

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Purple Queen wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a point? You posted a link that shows you addressed that person first to complain about who she was friendly with it looks like. So what? WTF do you come one here to start in about something that has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of abortion? What's your complaint anyway? If you hadn't gone after her first then you wouldn't have gotten it dished back to you.
Man o man are you a freak!
Can someone scream Hypocrite? How about calling the kettle black??

RC Honey on another forum whining about someone here called HAC and Maxie. Enjoy! <Guess Maxie was right!! LOL!>

"Tis true, I am a troll to Hac,,,, sue me! lol"

"99% of her posts are like this."

"The person "Maxie" sides with...

THIS

"Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh.. ....wi ddle impotent johnny can;t stop crying. http://www.youtube.com/watch ... want us to call your mumsie and have her change your shitted up diaper??? Ready to prove what an insecure, spineless, witless COWARD you are? 10..9..8..7..6....""

You go Maxie girl,, you go!"

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833 ...

Sits there's and cries about my actions, and turns around and does it herself..

I can do what I want, when I want, how I want,, and there's not a darn thing you can do about it.

If you don't like it, don't respond. Simple! Hypocrite life loser!
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely wrong.
Bitner: "The phrase human being is a religious/philosophical concept, and that makes it a matter of OPINION, not fact."

You are okay with saying "a human" is in the womb.

As Foo pointed out, a synonym for human (noun) is human being.

You've painted yourself in the corner with no way out.

Again.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Purple girl follows me to post comments

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T42JUBT...

And she calls me the freak?

I hadn't been back here for a while, and now that's two people that followed me to offbeat FIRST! What does that tell you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Two people, from here, to post about my comments on RvsW in a PETA thread?!

Again, if only I could harness my powers and use them for good!
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
No Relevance lied: "Foo said noun form of "Human" and "Human being" are interchangeable...synonyms. "
<quoted text>
Just for the record, I didn't say anything of the kind. NR's lyin' again. Aren't you shocked Bit?
He's got to twist and turn to make it look like he's succeeded in something. No worries, Lynniekins will be in soon to suck him off some more.
^^^ This is you making your 5th wrong statement in a row ^^^

You just can't seem to get it right, Foo.

It's remarkable how consistently wrong you are. And, unfortunately for you, you are provably wrong.

Again.
No Relativism

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/abortion/T833...

Bitner said "a human" is in the womb...noun form. It's interchangeable with human being (noun). Synonyms.

“Blessed Be”

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't support acts of terrorism. I support Islamists' RIGHT to make their own choice about how they address infidels."
Sure sounds like the person ultimately supports acts of terror, doesn't she?
Sorry, but that's not an apt comparison, no matter how much you wish it was.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

sasssylicious wrote:
<quoted text>
"1. You are pro-choice. What that means Bitler,is that you are for a womans choice to keep her baby alive, or to kill her baby. YES,you do support both choices. ONE of them is killing a humans life."

No. It means I support her RIGHT to make her own choice. I don't support the choices. I'm sorry you're not bright enough to understand the distinction.

"2. What do you mean "her life which is sacred too"? Too? as in her babys life is sacred along with hers?"

There is no baby. There is an embryo or fetus. I hold all life as sacred.

"Yes,you ARE going against your religion. That life in the womb(that of YOUR own flesh and blood/offspring)is sacred in OR out of the womb. Location doesn't validify that.
Killing a "SACRED HUMAN LIFE" because you can't be bothered with mothering your child OR giving her/him away for adoption is invalid.
ALL HUMAN LIFE IS SACRED.
Don't dare compare your own innocent,incovenient(for you)offspring in the womb to a criminal. WHAT kind of mother justifys creating her child then killing them(in or out of the womb)because they don't want to mother that child?"

I'm sorry you didn't like my answer, but your opinion does not change it. I'm the one who is Wiccan. I've explained WHY I am not going against my religion. I told the truth. Holding all life to be sacred does not preclude taking life. Otherwise we would not be able to eat, defend ourselves, execute criminal, eliminate pests, or decide our own fate. My religion says I can do all of the above. So no, I'm not going against my religion. Deal with it.
Sick. Insanity.

“Blessed Be”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner: "The phrase human being is a religious/philosophical concept, and that makes it a matter of OPINION, not fact."
Again.
Not at all. You're just making yourself look foolish. But, you should be used to that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 250,281 - 250,300 of304,892
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
Jackson-Heights Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••