Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Full story: Newsday 306,996
Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision. Full Story

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#266236 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Foo: Depending on the context, no they're not "interchangable". "human" being used as a noun is NOT interchangable as "human" being used as an ajective ya dummy.
______
If you actually looked at the context, you'd see Bitner was using "human" as a noun. Ergo, it IS interchangeable w/ human being.
You tried to use a "context" argument, when the context was right in front of you poking you between your closely-set, beady eyes.
^^^ Bonefide Bonehead ^^^
Wrong again son. Bit was talking about a "human fetus", FETUS being the noun you dolt.

Location hidden

#266237 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bringing up a poster's lack of credibility has relevance & merit in ANY Topix Forum. Wouldn't you agree? Yes or no?
Coming from the walking, talking hemorrhoid who hasn't had any credibility here in YEARS, this is amusing as hell! LOL!!

Location hidden

#266238 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
(Bitner likes butter & bacon sandwiches)
And you think YOU have credibility No Relevance?@@ You're a bitter little peon, nothing more, nothing less.

Location hidden

#266240 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HUSKER: And Bitner has to have it on white dollar store brand bread.
LMAO!
And the sad thing is, you two idiots think you're christian.

Location hidden

#266241 Nov 25, 2012
HUSKER wrote:
<quoted text> Foo IS googleisious
Uh no Knutbar, I'm not. But hey, dont let FACTS get in the way of your stupidity.@@

Location hidden

#266242 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
HUSKER: Foo IS googleisious.
-----
Makes sense. She's made a jackass out of herself as Foo. She's too a'skeert to come in as foo.
"a'skeert"? Of what? Knutbar, the white trash idiot, or you, the ball-less wonder? ROFLMAO!

No Relevance, you couldn't scare a fly, and you certainly dont scare me. You never have, and you never will. You're a basement dweller at best who couldn't intimidate anyone.

You idiot.@@

Location hidden

#266243 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitner: The full statement would be that the slaves were considered 3/5ths of a person in the census, for the purpose of taxation and representation in gov't.
I find that offensive.
You don't.
Racists.
Yes folks, No Relevance really IS this stupid. Poor lil fella....

Location hidden

#266244 Nov 25, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Med School?
Oh some years back the idiot claimed to be in med school. Of course he was as full of shit then as he is now.

Location hidden

#266245 Nov 25, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he was a devout catholic, but he even stated his stories are not allegories.. DERR!!
Look, knutter, by your logic any one that writes a story that religious devout and the book hits the big. It must be allegory.
By your logic Anne Rices vampire series is an allegory as she is a devout catholic. McCaffery was a devout catholic. So her Pern stories must be allegories..
The one thing all three writers have in common. All have stated their stories are just a good yarn, an a adventure yarn. Escapist fiction. Not meant to be any deeper than that.
Tolkien even wrote in his foreword that his stories were not an allegory.. How much more plain does that have to be for you to get it.
You are reading a book of fantasy. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Dont bother to try to teach the Knut anything factual, she will ignore everything, INCLUDING WHAT THE MAN HIMSELF SAID over what her bullshit version of "faith" says.

Just sit back and enjoy the new Bevis and Butthead show staring NR and Knutter. Its amusing as hell really!

Location hidden

#266246 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
When you lose credibility, your opinion is meaningless.
You only believe that while you delude yourself that it doesn't apply to you and to Lynne, when in the REAL world, you and that cowardly idiot haven't had any credibility here in YEARS.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266247 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the yes/no question for you to answer again.
Were blacks considered 3/5 persons?
Yes or no?
(Mr. Rogers would be disappointed in your OCD exhibition)
No, they were considered slaves. You are arguing this wrongly. The racist Southern view was that slaves should be counted as a full person to increase the political power of a slave owning class/region. It had noting to do with the personhood of the slaves, whose humanity was not even being considered by the players in this political maneuver. In no context that I consider important were black people considered 3/5ths of a person.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266249 Nov 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
You only believe that while you delude yourself that it doesn't apply to you and to Lynne, when in the REAL world, you and that cowardly idiot haven't had any credibility here in YEARS.
You are so wee-weed up that you spittle out run on sentences.

Pull yourself together, sister.
No Relativism

Huntington, IN

#266250 Nov 25, 2012
Carbon-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they were considered slaves. You are arguing this wrongly. The racist Southern view was that slaves should be counted as a full person to increase the political power of a slave owning class/region. It had noting to do with the personhood of the slaves, whose humanity was not even being considered by the players in this political maneuver. In no context that I consider important were black people considered 3/5ths of a person.
Johnny Carbon: "In no context that I consider important were black people considered 3/5ths of a person."

Tell that to black people.

Katie

Federal Way, WA

#266251 Nov 25, 2012
AyakaNeo wrote:
<quoted text>Med School?
He talks about Foo's credibility as if he's forgotten his own ruse of being in med school. If he can go back a couple years to dig up dirt, so can anyone.
<shrug>

(it's just a stupid game being perpetuated by the "wronged in her own mind" Triple L and her "defenders")
HUSKER

Muscotah, KS

#266253 Nov 25, 2012
Kathwynn wrote:
<quoted text>
yes he was a devout catholic, but he even stated his stories are not allegories.. DERR!!
Look, knutter, by your logic any one that writes a story that religious devout and the book hits the big. It must be allegory.
By your logic Anne Rices vampire series is an allegory as she is a devout catholic. McCaffery was a devout catholic. So her Pern stories must be allegories..
The one thing all three writers have in common. All have stated their stories are just a good yarn, an a adventure yarn. Escapist fiction. Not meant to be any deeper than that.
Tolkien even wrote in his foreword that his stories were not an allegory.. How much more plain does that have to be for you to get it.
You are reading a book of fantasy. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Ahem....Ann Rice is no Catholic or protestant. Tolkien wrote as a Catholic, and his work bears the clear signs of his faith....Deal with it.

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

#266254 Nov 25, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Oh some years back the idiot claimed to be in med school. Of course he was as full of shit then as he is now.
Well I call BS on that, I can't imagine any future MD having time to post on abortion forums and displaying the lack of character he does.

“They will lose.”

Since: Apr 11

Falcon can hear the falconer

#266255 Nov 25, 2012
No Relativism wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny Carbon: "In no context that I consider important were black people considered 3/5ths of a person."
Tell that to black people.
If I should encounter any who were not familiar with the history, I would be glad to. I am sure they would be quicker on the uptake.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#266256 Nov 25, 2012
I haven't really shown my face in how long??!!

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T42JUBT...

Wanna see stalking, and obsessed?
How long ago did all this accusing stuff happen?

Maxie! Let it go,,, let it go

Obsessive freak!

Location hidden

#266257 Nov 25, 2012
Right out of the Blue she was.... right out of the blue!

I hadn't seen her there before, and what does she bring? Stalking tendencies, and obsessiveness!

History repeating itself..... and again, I'm innocent...

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/weird/T42JUBT...

Me thinks it's her that's like that!

Location hidden

#266258 Nov 25, 2012
MAXIE claims (provided in link)

"On the RvW forums there's not any clearcut evidence of where you even stand on the issue. You just show up to play the fool and harass people on both sides of the issue. The ones that laugh at your jokes and tell you you're funny get left in peace. They've figured out how to handle you so they don't have to put up with your craziness and abuse."

I had no idea!

Craziness?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jets talk back (Dec '07) 6 min Paul Yanks 10,012
Knicks talk back (Dec '06) 12 min reddevil76 6,483
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 15 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 3,369
Eric Garner Murdered by Cop 16 min right back at them 338
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 31 min IBdaMann 49,234
'They Deserved It': The Repulsive Reaction to B... 44 min Stop the war 16
2 NYPD cops shot a execution stylea in Brooklyn 56 min Stop the war 83

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jackson-Heights News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jackson-Heights

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]