Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision

There are 310233 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 22, 2008, titled Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision. In it, Newsday reports that:

Thousands of abortion opponents marched from the National Mall to the Supreme Court on Tuesday in their annual remembrance of the court's Roe v. Wade decision.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Pro-Life”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#243939 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh isn't Lynniekins cute in her desperation? Stooping to making LYING comments, alluding to the appearance of someone she's never seen to try to demean them. How pathetic.
Shall we discuss YOUR appearance and how it may have changed since YOU last showed your picture in your avitar Lynniekins? Still have that badly died red hair for example?
"alluding to the appearance of someone she's never seen to try to demean them. How pathetic."

Not only can you not handle me saying that someone is childish in trying to prove something they're unable to prove about their real life, by saying they post lies with chubby little fingers, but you also keep displaying you couldn't understand it.

Grow thicker skin, you big baby. It had nothing to dow ith anyone's "appearance".

You're childish as well, you PC all are.

“mama & baby”

Since: Oct 10

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#243941 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>I've already asked you what a question or answer about "child molestation" has to do with abortion. You didn't answer that question. The interest you PCers have in child molestation is a deflection from the topic of abortion. Just like your unsubstantiated personal attacks are.
Is a 13 or 15 year old that is having sex with an adult man being molested? It's a simple yes or no question. What is your answer?

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243942 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Cycling moderately, one can roughly EASILY go about 12 miles per hour on a moderately flat route. Faster with a good bike. So one should cover 1 mile in one twelfth of an hour. That's about 5 minutes. 28 miles isn't that long, or even that much for a serious biker.
Are you seriously going to suggest that CD is a "serious" biker? lol

Come on now, people, seriously. All you're proving is that you have this insecure need to try to prove something to strangers in an online forumabout things having to do with your real lives you couldn't possibly prove is true. This is CYBERSPACE, and no one gives a shit about things CD triesd to claim about his real life. He can't even prove anything he claims was posted here in the forum. lol.

He's being mocked for trying to claim something about himself that he can't possibly [prove] is true, especially when we've seen the amount of time he spends here, and claims to be a good and attentive husband, father and he also claims he has a job.Now he claims he also rides bike at 200 miles a week. It's ridiculous how much the guy claims about himself and it's always "My dad is bigger than your dad" types of claims. He's an idiot, and so are you for trying to verify that stupidity from him.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#243943 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hell, Topix even confirmed it when they told me that I "wasn't incorrect" in my claims, after she or the Skank tried to complain about me calling her out on her lie."
You're lying again. You already tried that lie and it was proven that IF Topix said anything to you, it was about Persevere, not me.
You ARE Perverse Lynne. You ARE Lynne D. This is a FACT that EVERYONE knows.

Who DO you think you're kidding Lynne?
From everything that's been posted from both sides, Persevere admitted to being Lynne, so Topix wasn't stating anything everyone didn't already know, pea brain. You want to make it seem as though Topix said that about me, but it was about Persevere, liar.
It was about YOU Lynne. You, Perverse and Lily are the same entity.

Oh, and BTW, lets see your "proof" that this was about Perverse and not YOU ie: your latest incarnation. Just curious if you can even provide THAT proof.

LOL!

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#243944 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>Says the person who argues that viability of a FETUS is 'born and surviving without medical assistance'. Yeah, that's rational.
That's not my claim, liar. That's what you made up, because your an idiot skank.

Viability means able to live normally. Period. That's a FACT.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243945 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
THe only desperate one here..., is you. And you've made that clearer and clearer the more you try to justify your bullshit.
You mean like this?

Foo: "BULLSHIT. Syracuse bookstores are LOCAL to me, but I DONT LIVE THERE. NY city bookstores are LOCAL to La, but SHE DOESNT LIVE THERE.
You claimed I said you LIVED in Bangor, and I DID NOT. PERIOD."
(Incorrect. Local would be living in the area)

Foo: "Hell, Topix even confirmed it when they told me that I "wasn't incorrect" in my claims, after she or the Skank tried to complain about me calling her out on her lie."

(Proven lie. It was about Persevere, not me)

Foo: "Psssssssst....STUPID.... ..he's not claiming anything about what he knows of her life - he's stating facts that are based on reading her POSTS. His FIRSTHAND KNOWLEDGE of her posts are NOT hearsay."
(trying to justify CD's bullshit as well.)

That's just on one page.

Location hidden

#243946 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
"alluding to the appearance of someone she's never seen to try to demean them. How pathetic."
Not only can you not handle me saying that someone is childish in trying to prove something they're unable to prove about their real life, by saying they post lies with chubby little fingers, but you also keep displaying you couldn't understand it.
Grow thicker skin, you big baby. It had nothing to dow ith anyone's "appearance".
Clearly it DID have something to do with appearance, or you wouldn't have said it. Whether someone's fingers are "chubby" or not, YOU woudn't know. Implying that someone is childish while making an ignorant comment is YOU being childish Lynne, not them. And yes, whether you realise it or not, it IS implying something about their overall appearance. I know you are a high school drop out, but even someone of your limited intelligence can grasp that.

Are you implying all children's fingers are "chubby"? Are you implying that anyone with "chubby fingers" is incapable of speaking the truth about their own life? Anyone with "chubby fingers" is a chld and lying? If that's the case, you must have KIELBASA flopping around at the end of your wrists Mz Thang.

And WHOTHEFUCK are YOU to talk about somene else lying about their life, when YOU CANT OWN YOURS??
You're childish as well, you PC all are.
ROFLMAO You make ignorant comments like that and imply that OTHERS are childish??

I'd say you're a piece of work, but you're really just a piece of shit Lynne.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#243947 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't have an abortion voluntarily, but you certainly DID have something to do with dating an abusive pedophile, having MORE than one pregnancy with him, and losing at least THREE of four "children" because of YOUR BAD DECISIONS.

Look in a mirror when you call someone a bonehead Lynniekins, because you're the ONLY one here that is one.
That's correct. She is an abortionist. But I'm sure she is appropriately sad about it as she takes to her bed and medications several times a year thirty years later. The floaters couldn't secure their daddy's unending dedication and paycheck forever so they are at least still good for some pity attention all these years later.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243948 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>Well lets see. I know where you live, I have pictures of your home, you, your grandkid, your family. I know when you moved, I know about your history with the abusive pedophile as you told ME about it outside the forum (because you wanted to "clarify" your comments here), I know what your husband (former?) does (did) for a living and what you claim to have done. I know a great deal you wish I didn't about your life until early 2008 Lynne. I'd say that's as "real life" as it gets...
lol. Again, all you would "know" is what that person shared via cyberspace, and what you're presenting is "hearsay", because you have no way to verify that what was sent to you wasn't photos of some other people the person knew, that they were claiming was them and their own family, or that what was written was the truth.

You wouldn't know because you don't "know" them "in real life". You haven't met them face to face or had anything to do with them, their family their lives in person, which is what reasonable people consider "real life", bonehead.

Epic fail.

“mama & baby”

Pro Choice is Pro Life!

#243949 Jun 15, 2012
Katie wrote:
<quoted text>For the hundredth and last time --

"vi·a·ble adj \&#712;v&#299;-&#6 01;-b&#601;l\

Definition of VIABLE

: capable of living <the skin graft was viable> <viable cancer cells>; especially : having attained such form and development as to be normally capable of living outside the uterus—often used of a human fetus at seven months but may be interpreted according to the state of the art of medicine <a viable fetus is one sufficiently developed for extrauterine survival—Words & Phrases> <the fetus is considered viable when it weighs 500 grams or more and the pregnancy is over 20 weeks in duration—S. W. Jacob & C. A. Francone>
: capable of growing or developing <viable eggs>"

http://www.merriam-webster.com/medical/viable
I never said born. I wonder why she keeps lying about that? Oh I know. We proved SHE'S WRONG.

Location hidden

#243950 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you seriously going to suggest that CD is a "serious" biker?
Are YOU implying he's not? Who says 28 miles a day is "serious" as opposed to simply commuting or pleasure riding?

My response to your bullshit wasn't about CD at all. YOU said

"That's an avg. of at least 200 miles in 7 days is and avg of (at least) 28 miles a day. You think biking 28 miles a day isn't time consuming? The only way it wouldn't be, is if the "bike" was a motorcycle."

My response was nothing more than a response to your BULLSHIT that implies that 28 miles is some big deal, when for many people, its simply not.

Come on now, people, seriously. All you're proving is that you have this insecure need to try to prove something to strangers in an online forumabout things having to do with your real lives you couldn't possibly prove is true. This is CYBERSPACE, and no one gives a shit about things CD triesd to claim about his real life. He can't even prove anything he claims was posted here in the forum. lol.
Actually, THIS IS LIFE Lynne. REAL life. Unless you're claiming that its not really your life you're spending ENDLESS hours here. You've been here over 8 hours today alone. Cyberspace or not, we're all REAL PEOPLE spending part of our REAL LIVES with.

And trust me, more people care about CD and his life than care about yours, and that clearly bothers you.(of course you'll now spend the next few days telling everyone how WRONG that is, but we all know better....)
He's being mocked for trying to claim something about himself that he can't possibly [prove] is true, especially when we've seen the amount of time he spends here, and claims to be a good and attentive husband, father and he also claims he has a job.Now he claims he also rides bike at 200 miles a week.
In what delusional world do you think that's a LOT for some people?

Is your world REALLY that pathetic and small that you think this what he says cant POSSIBLY simply be true?
It's ridiculous how much the guy claims about himself and it's always "My dad is bigger than your dad" types of claims. He's an idiot, and so are you for trying to verify that stupidity from him.
Oh the irony.

@@ EVERYONE else is the liar RIGHT lynniekins? Only YOU and whoever you're sucking up to at the moment is truthful.

@@ You're one sick, pathetic thing.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243951 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
... lets see your "proof" that this was about Perverse and not YOU ie: your latest incarnation. Just curious if you can even provide THAT proof.
LOL!
lol. YOU provided the proof, you brain fried liar. Do you recall trying to make this claim about me (Lily, not Lynne/Persevere), and you posted an e-mail supposedly from mods to you, in which it had what you claimed they stated?(As though that was something that couldn't have been altered by you, but nonetheless), it had a DATE on it. That date proved it was an e-mail sent before I started posting here. It was a date that was obvious it was about Persevere. What you presented,(which again could have easily been something you typed up claiming it was from mods), was supposedly verifying a poster was Lynne, and you were making the claim as though the mods were verifying I was Lynne. Obviously since I wasn't here at that time, it wasn't about me, but about Persevere. You proved with your own post that you were lying. Just like you always prove, with your own posts, that you're lying. lol

The more you post, the more you try to prove you're not lying,m the more you try to present to try to prove you're not lying; the more you prove you are lying.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243952 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you implying all children's fingers are "chubby"?..
Yes! Because all little children do have chubby little fingers, you bonehead. Unless the poor little child is malnourished.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243953 Jun 15, 2012
Brilliant_Chicky wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said born. I wonder why she keeps lying about that? Oh I know. We proved SHE'S WRONG.
What? lol. You never "said" born? Maybe not right out, but what else would, "surviving without medical assistance" which is your claim, mean, you pea brain?

Location hidden

#243954 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Again, all you would "know" is what that person shared via cyberspace, and what you're presenting is "hearsay", because you have no way to verify that what was sent to you wasn't photos of some other people the person knew, that they were claiming was them and their own family, or that what was written was the truth.
You wouldn't know because you don't "know" them "in real life". You haven't met them face to face or had anything to do with them, their family their lives in person, which is what reasonable people consider "real life", bonehead.
Epic fail.
Oh bullshit Lynne. One of my best friends IN REAL LIFE is someone I've never met in person who's from London. And I guarantee you that she and I know each other having NEVER met personally than many other close people know us respectively in our every day lives.

My grandmothers best friend was a pen pal that until her dying day she NEVER MET, but they corrisponded regularly for over 52 years. That was REAL LIFE TOO. Or are you going to claim because it was pen and paper and not cyberspace that made it less REAL LIFE? You ARE an idiot.

You've been here for SEVEN YEARS Lynne. That's a pretty significant chunk of your REAL LIFE you fool.

I guarantee you I know more about you and your REAL LIFE than you WISH I did. THAT'S a fact too.

This IS real life BONEHEAD. The hours and days you piss away here are part of your REAL LIFE. The people you've alienated over the last 7 years here are REAL people, and you've shit on what could have been some good, supportive friendships for yourself because of your narcissistic bullshit.

Here's another FACT for you Lynniekins:

You have ZERO respect and have NO credibility here, you're viewed as an idiot and a fool by most, yet YOU choose to spend a MINIMUM of 40 PLUS hours a week of your "REAL LIFE" in an atmosphere where 97% find you a repugnant asshole, and the 3% that dont slap you down like the idiot that you are is the Skank and one or two others that barely acknowledge your existance, except to use you as a foil for their own motives.

Like it or not, you are here - in the last 24 hours alone from before 8 yesterday morning to what? 1:30 in the morning now? Pretty much straight through the day. Is that NOT YOUR REAL LIFE Lynne?

Pathetic as that is, its just one more thing for you to be in denial about huh?

Location hidden

#243955 Jun 15, 2012
lil Lily wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes! Because all little children do have chubby little fingers, you bonehead. Unless the poor little child is malnourished.
"ALL"?? YOu're so full of shit Lynne.

I DEFY you to prove that "ALL LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE CHUBBY FINGERS UNLESS THEY'RE MALNOURISHED".

Oh wait, you cant prove that, because its NOT TRUE. One more lie from the liar.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243956 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
...Actually, THIS IS LIFE Lynne. REAL life...
lol Wrong. "Real life" is life that's [not in this machine] called a computer.

"Real life" people, are people we know personally, from face to face time spent together, that we spend time with [outside of this machine], called a computer.

"Real life" people are people who have 1st hand knowledge of us and our lives because they're with us face to face, in person having experiences with us, or witnessing us having experience.

"Real life" is not anything inside this machine called a computer, you bonehead. You're only "real" people posting, but you are not part of my "real life". This place, e-mails, anything on computer is just cyber time, cyber-talk, it's all cyberspace. It's not "real life".

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243957 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
"ALL"?? YOu're so full of shit Lynne.
I DEFY you to prove that "ALL LITTLE CHILDREN HAVE CHUBBY FINGERS UNLESS THEY'RE MALNOURISHED".
Oh wait, you cant prove that, because its NOT TRUE. One more lie from the liar.
"DEFYING" me again? You really are a glutton for punishment, aren't you? You do remember what happened the last time you "DEFIED" me to prove something, don't you? I prove you're a liar. I proved your memory is fried. I proved you are full of shit when you post.

“Pro-Life”

Location hidden

#243958 Jun 15, 2012
LiIrabbitfoofoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh bullshit Lynne. One of my best friends IN REAL LIFE is someone I've never met in person who's from London....
You really are deluded. You have no ability to separate what's "real life" and what isn't.

We spend real time reading, writing and posting here, to people who are real coming through on their own PCs, but this topix forum is not real life, e-mail is not real life. You people are in a machine called my PC but that's not my "real life". No matter how physically and emotionally attached YOU may be here, none of you people are a part of my real life. I click the computer off and you people are gone. Yet, my real life is still here where I am. Imagine that.

Which is what I'm going to do now, because I've had enough of the mindless stupidity you post enter my brain. I'll turn off the computer and *POOF* you and your mindless stupidity are gone. Non-existant in my real life.

Since: Jun 08

Atrisco Village

#243959 Jun 15, 2012
pupsilicious wrote:
<quoted text>And killing is taking a human life...its murder.
Killing is not always murder but murder is always killing. Many people do not support abortion but not many will go so far as to call it murder. Get real, vieja seca.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 2 min Concerned Yankee Fan 320,764
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min SpaceBlues 54,556
Poll Most embarrasing and humilating momentsin topix... 59 min Sunoco Todd 12
Poll Who is the heaviest person of all time 1 hr Sunoco Todd 23
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Sunoco Todd 36,901
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 1 hr BS Detector 6,437
So how did Hillary get top secret information? 1 hr Devil in a Blue D... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages