Two Lesbian Moms Beat One Million Mom...

Two Lesbian Moms Beat One Million Moms on Disney Show

There are 61 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 28, 2014, titled Two Lesbian Moms Beat One Million Moms on Disney Show. In it, EDGE reports that:

The Disney Channel introduced their first openly gay character this week on the show "Good Luck Charlie," with no fanfare, despite a last-ditch effort by the conservative group One Million Moms, who "urged Disney officials to abandon their plans to corrupt the children's network with LGBT content."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Jan 28, 2014
I vote FOR "corrupting the children's network with LGBT content." !:)i

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Jan 28, 2014
Igor ! OPEN THE FLOODGATES !:)
Front Line Fighter

Braddock, PA

#3 Jan 28, 2014
And make the guy look like a dolt while they are at it, underscoring that message that little girls should grow up and marry another woman, not a man.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#5 Jan 28, 2014
Isn't is queer how Bryan Fischer (aka one million moms) spends all his time watching kiddie shows
Chance

Grove City, PA

#6 Jan 28, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
Isn't is queer how Bryan Fischer (aka one million moms) spends all his time watching kiddie shows
Thank God, somebody needs to keep an eye on the output of fricking liberals.
Felix

Mountain View, CA

#7 Jan 28, 2014
Fa-Foxy wrote:
I vote FOR "corrupting the children's network with LGBT content." !:)i
of course you do. At least you're honest and admit it. That's more than I can say for most queers.

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#9 Jan 28, 2014
Front Line Fighter wrote:
And make the guy look like a dolt while they are at it, underscoring that message that little girls should grow up and marry another woman, not a man.
Little lesbians SHOULD grow up to marry a woman, if they choose to marry.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#11 Jan 28, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
No kids who are raised right will ever grow up to be gay.
Well, your parents were epic failures according to your logic. Just stay in the closet. The straights don't like you, and "Team Gay" sure the hell wants nothing to do with you.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Jan 28, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
No kids who are raised right will ever grow up to be gay.
So a pink fire burns in your furnace but your smoke is camoflage?
World War Lezzy

Buffalo, NY

#13 Jan 29, 2014
Lezzbos get me hard. Well cute feminine ones.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Jan 29, 2014
World War Lezzy wrote:
Lezzbos get me hard. Well cute feminine ones.
Not the usual ones that look like Lou Albano ?!
fuggeddaboudit

Yonkers, NY

#15 Jan 29, 2014
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Little lesbians SHOULD grow up to marry a woman, if they choose to marry.
Di Blahhhsio's "formerly lesbian" wife says it's a "choice".

Suppose your choice was Janet Napolitano or Anthony Weiner?
keyboard diarrhea

Milford, PA

#19 Feb 8, 2014
I hope the next generations of firm young thangs are more AC/DC, because of this gay stuff in the media. Nothing like a three way with drunk chicks listening to Katy Perry and dripping wet for my meat.
Angel

Aurora, CO

#20 Feb 8, 2014
Get used to it.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#21 Feb 8, 2014
fuggeddaboudit wrote:
<quoted text>
Di Blahhhsio's "formerly lesbian" wife says it's a "choice".
Suppose your choice was Janet Napolitano or Anthony Weiner?
Riverhead's a dump.

(I'm from Patchogue).
really

United States

#23 Feb 9, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>No kids who are raised right will ever grow up to be gay.
My parents had four boys and a girl.(I'm the girl) I married a man, I will be married 18 years this weekend, my older brother has been married for 13, together 19, younger brother married 3 years, the next to the youngest, seven but the baby brother is gay. He's been with the same man for 13 years. By your logic, my parents raised us all right but my baby brother? Hmm, you sound like an idiot!
really

United States

#24 Feb 9, 2014
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>Spot on!
See last post! You're an idiot, too!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#25 Feb 9, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
My parents had four boys and a girl.(I'm the girl) I married a man, I will be married 18 years this weekend, my older brother has been married for 13, together 19, younger brother married 3 years, the next to the youngest, seven but the baby brother is gay. He's been with the same man for 13 years. By your logic, my parents raised us all right but my baby brother? Hmm, you sound like an idiot!
BINGO and spot on. Well said. He not only sounds like an idiot, he is!

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#26 Feb 9, 2014
really wrote:
<quoted text>
See last post! You're an idiot, too!
Same person. His schtick is changing names/locations so it appears there are multiple idiots posting.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#27 Feb 9, 2014
Pierre wrote:
<quoted text>
No kids who are raised right will ever grow up to be gay.
Your parents must be really proud to have a hateful bigot for a son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 3 min Goober of Glovers... 20,333
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 4 min Guinness Drinker 2,333
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 17 min Republican Ostrich 63,384
TRUMP SIGNS EXECUTIVE ORDERS for PIZZA ! 21 min Cheesy Donald Trump 11
Whine and Cheese: Where are the crackers (Dec '09) 26 min Daisie May- OrMayNot 1,404
Trump is putting the News media in their place! 30 min CNN - Just Walk Away 9
CELEBRITIES Come Out for TRUMP ! 32 min Old Millennia Tramp 7

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages