Fox News viewers have an average IQ ...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#152 Jan 14, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And the hate peddlers continue their campaign. Great job! Keep up the good work. I'm sure your parents are proud of the character you have become. So what's next after America is destroyed? Maybe a Nazi like purging of conservatives?
Turned away from, Fox and Friends for a quick post, did ya? Gretchen not wear her SS uniform, today?
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

#153 Jan 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Turned away from, Fox and Friends for a quick post, did ya? Gretchen not wear her SS uniform, today?
Nope, just waiting for the wood flooring supplier to open so I can pick up my materials, so I'm taking a minute to poke you bullies in the chest and hate you right back. Fun stuff!

Location hidden

#154 Jan 14, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just waiting for the wood flooring supplier to open so I can pick up my materials, so I'm taking a minute to poke you bullies in the chest and hate you right back. Fun stuff!
Great to hear you've got work....time to thank President Obama for our country's economic recovery, eh?
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#155 Jan 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Great to hear you've got work....time to thank President Obama for our country's economic recovery, eh?
Nope. Glad we got rid of that idiot, two term Democrat Governor Jennifer Granmole, along with both sides of the legislature, the Secretary of State, and the Attorney General, all Republicans. Her failed economic policies kept our State in the shitter for her entire time in office, just like Barry. It's remarkable how quickly things can change when you get rid of the politicians that hate business and put some folks in charge that understand the need for them to be successful.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#156 Jan 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Great to hear you've got work....time to thank President Obama for our country's economic recovery, eh?
"the country's economic recovery". Your funny!

Location hidden

#157 Jan 14, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
"the country's economic recovery". Your funny!
I'm sure the President appreciates winning Michigan, on his path to a second term.....Stay Sweet.....
ILAL

Yonkers, NY

#158 Jan 14, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
And the hate peddlers continue their campaign. Great job! Keep up the good work. I'm sure your parents are proud of the character you have become. So what's next after America is destroyed? Maybe a Nazi like purging of conservatives?
Fox News doesn't report news, they spew lies, distort facts, misinform and are nothing but GOP propogandists that is likewise mostly lies.
They cater to the trailer trash crowd, moonshine drunk, tobacco chewing, illiterate hillbillies, goofy, illogical nose picking yokels. racists, bigots and the all around ignorant, hate filled poorly educated trash. Archie Bunker types that need others to formulate their opinions.
Fox does not dispense journalism, it offers pure right wing venom; much of it racist and one sided.
There is nothing objective about Fox News. The people reveling in garbage emanating from Fox News don't care about America, they only care about one thing; restoring their racial dominance in American politics and business back to it's previous unchallenged and UNQUALIFIED position.
ILAL

Yonkers, NY

#159 Jan 14, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Turned away from, Fox and Friends for a quick post, did ya? Gretchen not wear her SS uniform, today?
LOL!!!!!

Funny but true.
Jose

Chatsworth, CA

#161 Jan 15, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Fox News doesn't report news, they spew lies, distort facts, misinform and are nothing but GOP propogandists that is likewise mostly lies.
They cater to the trailer trash crowd, moonshine drunk, tobacco chewing, illiterate hillbillies, goofy, illogical nose picking yokels. racists, bigots and the all around ignorant, hate filled poorly educated trash. Archie Bunker types that need others to formulate their opinions.
Fox does not dispense journalism, it offers pure right wing venom; much of it racist and one sided.
There is nothing objective about Fox News. The people reveling in garbage emanating from Fox News don't care about America, they only care about one thing; restoring their racial dominance in American politics and business back to it's previous unchallenged and UNQUALIFIED position.
You must watch a lot of Fox News! Me too!
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#162 Jan 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure the President appreciates winning Michigan, on his path to a second term.....Stay Sweet.....
We are a right to work state now. I see the future of Michigan being in the black, as it turns itself into a red state, and becomes successful again. Trip on up here to Detroit and witness what over 40 years of uninterrupted liberalism has accomplished Blue. You will just love the neighborhoods and the people.
Obskeptic

Southfield, MI

#163 Jan 15, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me that un-americans like yourself will be coming after the first amendment once your finished with your anti-second amendment campaign. So just because you spew lies, distort facts, and attempt to misinform does not make it so. There a more democrats on Fox then republicans on all the other news outlets combined. Oh the stereotyping and broad brush accusations you cowards make about others. Shame on you!

Location hidden

#164 Jan 15, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
We are a right to work state now. I see the future of Michigan being in the black, as it turns itself into a red state, and becomes successful again. Trip on up here to Detroit and witness what over 40 years of uninterrupted liberalism has accomplished Blue. You will just love the neighborhoods and the people.
Actually saw a news segment on how manufacturing may be slowly returning to Detroit. Seems the availability of cheap commercial and factory buildings and an already partially trained workforce, along with tax incentives and convenient transportation, makes Detroit an attractive choice for manufacturing startups....i know, your party does'nt allow you to acknowledge good economic news, yet there it is.....
ILAL

Yonkers, NY

#166 Jan 15, 2013
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me that un-americans like yourself will be coming after the first amendment once your finished with your anti-second amendment campaign. So just because you spew lies, distort facts, and attempt to misinform does not make it so. There a more democrats on Fox then republicans on all the other news outlets combined. Oh the stereotyping and broad brush accusations you cowards make about others. Shame on you!
More Fox News propaganda.
They would have fit well in Nazi Germany. Unfortunately, there are people who actually watch them and believe what they say.
They are the reason for a divided country. They feed into everything that is wrong with this country and all I can't identify with in this country.
But seriously, Are there any Republicans out there that will stand up, denounce and reject the Fox News trash?
ILAL

Yonkers, NY

#167 Jan 15, 2013
Jose wrote:
<quoted text>
You must watch a lot of Fox News! Me too!
Speak for yourself, I don't watch trash.
2 minutes of viewing Fox automatically qualifies one for a lobotomy.
BSDDT

Riverhead, NY

#168 Jan 15, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you watch?

Location hidden

#169 Jan 15, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if i mentioned this before....i have alway's thought, the Benghazi/Susan Rice deal was totally politically motivated...so, the morning after the election i had Fox News on for 4-5 straight hours....mostly to see if Gretchen would explode on, Fox and Friends....but, a byproduct was noticing that i did'nt hear Benghazi mentioned once in all that time.....lol....they are total scumbags and the republicans are starting to look just like them.....
Sit Beg and Roll Over

Arlington Heights, IL

#170 Jan 15, 2013
Rachel Madcow wrote:
<quoted text>
....but 20 points higher than the average MSNBC viewer.
Nope. The average IQ of an MSNBC viewer is about 12; the equivelent of what a dog has in relation to a human.

ATTENTION left-wing loons! Don't be watching the window in the front of your master's clothes dryer. Your training lesson tonight on the Ed Show is: "How to drink out of the toliet even when the seat is still down".

You will get an additional doggie treat tonight if you stay tuned to your training lesson on The Lesbian Rachel Maddow Show: "How to lick your butt while wearing your spike dog collar".
What a Tard

Arlington Heights, IL

#171 Jan 15, 2013
ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
If it's that hard for you to understand then watch The Cartoon Network you retard.
truth hurts

Yonkers, NY

#172 Jan 15, 2013
What a Tard wrote:
<quoted text>If it's that hard for you to understand then watch The Cartoon Network you retard.
By the way you posted, the Cartoon Network is what you must watch, it matches the IQ of 80 who watch Fox News.
You can watch LOGO you retarded goon.
truth hurts

Yonkers, NY

#173 Jan 15, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don't know if i mentioned this before....i have alway's thought, the Benghazi/Susan Rice deal was totally politically motivated...so, the morning after the election i had Fox News on for 4-5 straight hours....mostly to see if Gretchen would explode on, Fox and Friends....but, a byproduct was noticing that i did'nt hear Benghazi mentioned once in all that time.....lol....they are total scumbags and the republicans are starting to look just like them.....
Of course it was politically motivated, Fox was the only ones still beating the drums about Benghazi and Susan Rice as all other networks moved on.
It backfired on them and I noticed as well after the election was over, the Benghazi echo chamber stopped because it didn't do what they wanted it to do.
You're absolutely correct, Fox is composed of loud mouth scumbags who tell one lie after another.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Marco Rubio - President of the USA - 2016 5 min Tony 70
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 20 min State the Obvious 309,951
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 28 min jimi-yank 316,584
News Service for Oak Beach Inn owner (Dec '07) 48 min stacy 188
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 51 min Just Saying 4,142
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 59 min Just Saying 19,188
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr factcheck 53,510
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]