|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
TrollBot,for you rednecks who write with an accent and infrequently travel Americas Highways,the correct name is Toll Booth,not Troll Bot.,,,,,Knucklehead....
.......bang.......
Troll. Ignored.
The RawTrurh

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignored.
Ignoring my postings can be detrimental to your mental health and you do so at your own peril
The RawTrurh

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to make sure you were paying attention,being that you did'nt mention OBAMA stands for O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica you must agree.Enjoy your tax BURDEN.
Unlike the traitorous Fox News fans,I have no problem paying my fair share of taxes in my country's hour of need.
Are you still a member of the Benedict Arnold Sociery?
The Stinker

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignoring my postings can be detrimental to your mental health and you do so at your own peril
I noticed you're posting from Florida. I was just wondering, did y'all ever learn the proper way to cast a vote?
same old same old

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

ZCs wrote:
The far-right un-funny Greg Gutfeld filled in for O'Reilly on Friday and he started with his top story called: The Fiscal Cliff. Gutfeld started the show talking about the rapidly approaching "fiscal cliff" with the partisan Republican Senator John Thune, and no Democratic guest for balance.
Thune said this: "I'm glad the President is finally engaged, because you can't do big things here in Washington without presidential leadership, which is what we haven't had. At least he's now presenting something that will give us a chance to avert what everyone agrees would be a major financial disaster. But obviously there's a long way to go and it will be a tough needle to thread in order to get this done."
And that is just ridiculous, because President Obama has been engaged on this since the election, it's the Republicans who are blocking everything because the far-right of the Tea Party will not even go along with the rest of the party, they had a deal and the Tea Party killed it, so if anyone is not engaged it's the Tea Party idiots.
Greg theorized that taking no action and going off the "cliff" would please many Democrats, saying this: "This is a Democratic agenda with cuts to defense and higher taxes. What's not to love if you're a Democrat? Not to psychoanalyze the President, but he seems so obsessed with the top 2% that he's disengaged himself from the bigger problem, which is that we're headed toward being Greece."
And that is even more ridiculous, because Democrats do not want to go over the so-called fiscal cliff, they want a deal. Not to mention, we can never be anything like Greece, because we can print our own money and Greece can not. Plus we have the number of people to raise taxes to cover the debt if we need to, Greece does not.
Then Juan Williams and Republican strategist Alice Stewart were on with their views on the budget impasse. Williams said this: "I don't want to go over the cliff, because I have investments and it would be absolutely traumatic for the American economy and the global economy. If President Obama starts a second term with consumer confidence sinking, that's not good news for Democrats."
Earth to Juan Williams, even if we did go over the bogus fiscal cliff it would only be a small market loss, a deal would get done very quickly, and the markets would go back up, so either way your investments are going to go up, fool.
Did you know that since the election when Sean Hannity, Dick Morris, Karl Rove and the rest of the wishful thinkers on Fox predicted a "landslide" by Romney, that Hannity's ratings have DROPPED IN HALF according to the latest Neilsens?
TrollBot

Mclean, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignored.
The RawTrurh

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed you're posting from Florida. I was just wondering, did y'all ever learn the proper way to cast a vote?
Yeah,we did,We voted Obama....
How about down in Kentucky,You guys still sign your ballots by making an X with a lump of coal,,,,
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the traitorous Fox News fans,I have no problem paying my fair share of taxes in my country's hour of need.
Your going to pay the taxes for the 47% who don't pay there taxes and than some,good luck with that.I have no problem paying my fair share,as long as OBAMA stops some of his spending.
The Stinker

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah,we did,We voted Obama....
How about down in Kentucky,You guys still sign your ballots by making an X with a lump of coal,,,,
No coal used here. We know how to vote here. In 2000 you brilliant Floridians didn't know who you were voting for when you marked the ballots, but thats probably because you couldn't read the names.
The Stinker

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you have a positive attitude about paying your taxes. You'll probably get to pay even more. I read that Obama is spending your hard earned tax dollars on 200 tanks and a number of fighter jets that he's donating to the Muslim Brotherhood. But you don't mind, keep paying those taxes.
Da Trurh

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you consider YOUR fair share to be MINUS 10%, we can see why it's not a problem.
The RawTrurh

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Da Trurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you consider YOUR fair share to be MINUS 10%, we can see why it's not a problem.
I pay more in Taxes than you make stealing the social security checks of the elderly and mugging drunks on skid row
The RawTrurh

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

The Stinker wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so glad you have a positive attitude about paying your taxes. You'll probably get to pay even more. I read that Obama is spending your hard earned tax dollars on 200 tanks and a number of fighter jets that he's donating to the Muslim Brotherhood. But you don't mind, keep paying those taxes.
Wazzup dude,Gotta question for ya,
Why do you call yourself The Stinker? Are you part skunk or is it because of your flatulent personality.
The RawTrurh

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Maude wrote:
<quoted text>Your going to pay the taxes for the 47% who don't pay there taxes and than some,good luck with that.I have no problem paying my fair share,as long as OBAMA stops some of his spending.
Does that 47% you are talking about include the 23,0000 millionaires who paid no federal taxes in 2011 or the tax dodgers who hide their money in offshore accounts like your loser presidential candidate"the Romnesian"
da truth

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
I pay more in Taxes than you make stealing the social security checks of the elderly and mugging drunks on skid row
The only taxes you pay are on the bottles of Night Train Express.

I understand that mugging skid row drunks doesn't pay much. I guess you make ends meet with the old ladies' SS checks.
The Stinker

Benton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Wazzup dude,Gotta question for ya,
Why do you call yourself The Stinker? Are you part skunk or is it because of your flatulent personality.
A person's screen name is irrelevant. It has nothing to do with the conversation.
Obskeptic

Rochester, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Does that 47% you are talking about include the 23,0000 millionaires who paid no federal taxes in 2011 or the tax dodgers who hide their money in offshore accounts like your loser presidential candidate"the Romnesian"
To make a lie believable, there has to be a modicum of truth to it. Millionaires pay more in taxes to the treasury then any other group. The top 1% pay almost 40% of all tax revenue from income and investments to the federal government. Just how much of a persons income do you think is fair for government to take? Oops, I actually asked a question of you that would require you to think and be truthful. Sorry about that. I will wait for your insults and non-answer anyway.
The RawTrurh

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
To make a lie believable, there has to be a modicum of truth to it. Millionaires pay more in taxes to the treasury then any other group. The top 1% pay almost 40% of all tax revenue from income and investments to the federal government. Just how much of a persons income do you think is fair for government to take? Oops, I actually asked a question of you that would require you to think and be truthful. Sorry about that. I will wait for your insults and non-answer anyway.
It is not up to me to decide how much of a persons income is fair for the government to take,but,those who earn more under our economic system should pay more.To those who have much,much is expected.
These are the same people,whom,because of their wealth,hire lobbyists,lawyers and accountants in order to implement loopholes that benefit only them,in order to game the system for their personal benefit... For which Mitt Romney is the poster boy.....
Do you think it's fair for millionaires and super wealthy corporations to use loopholes,only available to them,in order not to pay any income taxes?
Each person should pay taxes according to their ability to pay and not according to their ability to game the system for their personal benefit.
I agree that the wealthy pay more to the treasury than any other group,but,it is the poor and middle class who risk their lives in order to defend the very system that permits the wealthy to accumulate their wealth.
Now,you tell me,Who is making the greater sacrifice?
half baked Trurh

Riverhead, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
It is not up to me to decide how much of a persons income is fair for the government to take,but,those who earn more under our economic system should pay more.To those who have much,much is expected.
This is an example of "recursive BS". He won't say what "fair share" is, therefore he can always demand more (of YOUR money).

Those who earn more should pay more? They already do.

They should pay a higher percentage? They already do.

Since there is no definition of "fair share", I say they are paying MORE than their "fair share".

Now prove that I'm wrong.
The RawTrurh

Ocoee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

half baked Trurh wrote:
<quoted text>
This is an example of "recursive BS". He won't say what "fair share" is, therefore he can always demand more (of YOUR money).
Those who earn more should pay more? They already do.
They should pay a higher percentage? They already do.
Since there is no definition of "fair share", I say they are paying MORE than their "fair share".
Now prove that I'm wrong.
Your name is very appropriate based on your response"Half Baked Truth"
What you stated is merely your misguidrd opinion for which you provided no facts.
If you believe that the thousands of corporations and millionaires who paid no income tax in 2011 paid their fair share,that merely serves to confirm that your opinion is misguided.

You need to pay less attention to Fox News and Grover Norquist and pay more attention to Warren Buffett and other patriotic millionaires who are insisting that their taxes be raised in order to help their country resolve the financial crisis it currently faces...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of207
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jackson-Heights Discussions

Search the Jackson-Heights Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 11 min YANKEES 4 LIFE 305,256
God Will Never Approve Gays 11 min Stay in the Closet 13
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min SpaceBlues 45,478
Photoshop Has the Most Dishonest Customer Service 17 min No Refund 10
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min katie 304,902
B&H Photo is the Worst Camera Equipment Company 26 min No Refund 3
Focus On The Family 33 min no family values 7
•••
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000