Fox News viewers have an average IQ ...
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#21 Dec 29, 2012
Zero Comments the Racist Serial Cut-n-Paste Plagiarizer wrote:
The far-right un-funny Greg Gutfeld filled in for O'Reilly on Friday and he started with his top story called: The Fiscal Cliff. Gutfeld started the show talking about the rapidly approaching "fiscal cliff" with the partisan Republican Senator John Thune, and no Democratic guest for balance.
Thune said this: "I'm glad the President is finally engaged, because you can't do big things here in Washington without presidential leadership, which is what we haven't had. At least he's now presenting something that will give us a chance to avert what everyone agrees would be a major financial disaster. But obviously there's a long way to go and it will be a tough needle to thread in order to get this done."
And that is just ridiculous, because President Obama has been engaged on this since the election, it's the Republicans who are blocking everything because the far-right of the Tea Party will not even go along with the rest of the party, they had a deal and the Tea Party killed it, so if anyone is not engaged it's the Tea Party idiots.
Greg theorized that taking no action and going off the "cliff" would please many Democrats, saying this: "This is a Democratic agenda with cuts to defense and higher taxes. What's not to love if you're a Democrat? Not to psychoanalyze the President, but he seems so obsessed with the top 2% that he's disengaged himself from the bigger problem, which is that we're headed toward being Greece."
And that is even more ridiculous, because Democrats do not want to go over the so-called fiscal cliff, they want a deal. Not to mention, we can never be anything like Greece, because we can print our own money and Greece can not. Plus we have the number of people to raise taxes to cover the debt if we need to, Greece does not.
Then Juan Williams and Republican strategist Alice Stewart were on with their views on the budget impasse. Williams said this: "I don't want to go over the cliff, because I have investments and it would be absolutely traumatic for the American economy and the global economy. If President Obama starts a second term with consumer confidence sinking, that's not good news for Democrats."
Earth to Juan Williams, even if we did go over the bogus fiscal cliff it would only be a small market loss, a deal would get done very quickly, and the markets would go back up, so either way your investments are going to go up, fool.
Delusional ravings of a partisan Obamabot fool in denial.

Haven't had this big a laugh since watching Baghdad Bob crow about the glorious triumphs of his Lord and Master Saddam as American tanks rolled into the picture behind him.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#22 Dec 29, 2012
I've watched as the House republicans have spent the last two years, blocking any bills that might have had a positive effect in speeding along our country's economic recovery....the main reasoning was to make the President look bad, win the election and follow the pledge to the lobbyist, Grover Norquist.....now they find it hard to disengage, and all they have left is their promise to this outsider Norquist....
ZCs

New York, NY

#23 Dec 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Delusional ravings of a partisan Obamabot fool in denial.
Haven't had this big a laugh since watching Baghdad Bob crow about the glorious triumphs of his Lord and Master Saddam as American tanks rolled into the picture behind him.
I get a laugh everytime I see one of your post. Everyday you got some

new racist B.S.
TrollBot

Reston, VA

#24 Dec 29, 2012
Zero Comments the Racist Serial Cut-n-Paste Plagiarist Loon wrote:
<quoted text>
I get a laugh everytime I see one of your post. Everyday you got some
new racist B.S.
Troll. Ignored.
The RawTrurh

Cocoa, FL

#25 Dec 29, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically what your telling us is that your thesis revealed the Fox News audience is comprised of mostly black, high school drop outs, and poor whites and latinos. You liberals are so good at peddling hate and divisiveness.
Obviously you are among those who religiously watch Fox news.That fact is confirmed by your response,which serves to confirm another
study that I have concluded

" white people are only inbred mutant albino BLACK PEOPLE. How can a person's inbred mutant albino offspring be more intelligent than their parents? White people are literally a genetic DOWNGRADE and due to genetical defects,have reached an intellectual level equivalent to a toxic cumquat and are addicted to Fox News.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#26 Dec 29, 2012
The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are among those who religiously watch Fox news.That fact is confirmed by your response,which serves to confirm another
" white people are only inbred mutant albino BLACK PEOPLE. How can a person's inbred mutant albino offspring be more intelligent than their parents? White people are literally a genetic DOWNGRADE and due to genetical defects,have reached an intellectual level equivalent to a toxic cumquat and are addicted to Fox News.
Racist loon.
The RawTrurh

Cocoa, FL

#27 Dec 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist loon.
You one of them white people that is addicted to Fox News?
Are you one of them that I interviewed for my scientific study?
Were your ancestors part of the Army of Northern Virginia,led by the rabblerousing Robert E. Lee that was defeated by the alcoholic U.S. Grant?
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#28 Dec 29, 2012
The Racist Loon So Drunk He Signed Himself RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Were your ancestors part of the Army of Northern Virginia,led by the rabblerousing Robert E. Lee that was defeated by the alcoholic U.S. Grant?
Awwww. PWD again? Is that the best your diseased intellect could muster?

Yes, the holidays can be awful lonely for poor souls like yourself - nothing but booze and trolling the Internet to get you through, eh?

Pathetic figure.
Obskeptic

Novi, MI

#29 Dec 29, 2012
The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are an arrogant, condescending, liberal pompous ass that thinks he/she stands shoulders above anyone that would disagree with you. Your always right because you say so, or you stampede with the herd of useful idiots that target their hate du jour on anyone that dares to challenge your beliefs. Well I challenge them and you can go to hell with your insults and bullshit. Isn't this fun?
IF u cN Rd thS

Yonkers, NY

#30 Dec 29, 2012
The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>

White people are literally a genetic DOWNGRADE and due to genetical defects,have reached an intellectual level equivalent to a toxic cumquat and are addicted to Fox News.
"Genetical" defects?

And what the hell is a "cumquat"?

"RawTrurh"???? What??

(Talk about having DNA tied in square knots.)
The RawTrurh

Cocoa, FL

#31 Dec 29, 2012
IF u cN Rd thS wrote:
<quoted text>
"Genetical" defects?
And what the hell is a "cumquat"?
"RawTrurh"???? What??
(Talk about having DNA tied in square knots.)
Permit me to enhance your vocabulary.

Genetical defect is a hybrid between a genetic defect and a genital defect.
My studies have shown that those afflicted by this malady are by and large those persons who are avid and devout followers of Fox News AKA as village idiots.
A cumquat,also spelled Kumquat, is a fruit.
My DNA is not tied up in square knots as you claim,as I am a nonexistent entity,the figment of someone's imagination.
You'd better check your keyboard,you have a number of keys missing,,, If you can read this
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#32 Dec 29, 2012
The RawTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
The name Madcow says a lot about you.
Moreover,my research has led me to conclude that those who watch Fox News for more than one year,need not take an IQ test in order to determine their intelligence.Just ask for their shoe size and you have the answer.
When the above writer fineley gets around to reading OBAMA CARE which has nothing to do with going over the cliff and goes into effect JAN 1 he'll wish he watched Fox News and voted for anybody BUT OBAMA,AMERICA will know OBAMA stands for O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
The RawTrurh

Cocoa, FL

#33 Dec 29, 2012
Teddy R wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. PWD again? Is that the best your diseased intellect could muster?
Yes, the holidays can be awful lonely for poor souls like yourself - nothing but booze and trolling the Internet to get you through, eh?
Pathetic figure.
Teddy,In your abominable desire to insult me,you neglected to answer the questions I posed. Wazzup with that.

By the way,I was reading the headlines of the Falls Church gazzettte,where they arrested a deranged Tea Party member for trying to kill a fish by drowning it.

Hope that wasn't you....
TrollBot

Reston, VA

#34 Dec 29, 2012
The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Teddy,In your abominable desire to insult me,you neglected to answer the questions I posed. Wazzup with that.
By the way,I was reading the headlines of the Falls Church gazzettte,where they arrested a deranged Tea Party member for trying to kill a fish by drowning it.
Hope that wasn't you....
Troll. Ignored.
The RawTrurh

Cocoa, FL

#35 Dec 29, 2012
Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are an arrogant, condescending, liberal pompous ass that thinks he/she stands shoulders above anyone that would disagree with you. Your always right because you say so, or you stampede with the herd of useful idiots that target their hate du jour on anyone that dares to challenge your beliefs. Well I challenge them and you can go to hell with your insults and bullshit. Isn't this fun?
I am arrogant and obnoxious,only good traits I have.
He/she does not apply,as that would infer that I am a morphodite,which,I am not.

I have no particular set of beliefs,so there is nothing to challenge,but,I do enjoy irritating the mentally dysfunctional,
specifically those of limited intellect AKA Fox news enthusiasts.
AND YES,THIS IS FUN,I am having a ball. How about you...Now that Romney met his Waterloo...
The RawTrurh

Cocoa, FL

#36 Dec 29, 2012
Maude wrote:
<quoted text>When the above writer fineley gets around to reading OBAMA CARE which has nothing to do with going over the cliff and goes into effect JAN 1 he'll wish he watched Fox News and voted for anybody BUT OBAMA,AMERICA will know OBAMA stands for O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica
Hey Maude,are you the same,liberal,gaseous loudmouth that used to aggravate the hell out of that Moronic consevative known as Archie Bunker?...or,are you just a meathead wannabe?

I have read Obamcare,approved by the SUPREME COURT as the law of the land.
I have also read your posting and have concluded that you are ,at least,partially illiterate...
Finally is spelled f i n a l ly..not f i n e l e y..
Just saying....
The RawTrurh

Cocoa, FL

#37 Dec 29, 2012
TrollBot wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll. Ignored.
TrollBot,for you rednecks who write with an accent and infrequently travel Americas Highways,the correct name is Toll Booth,not Troll Bot.,,,,,Knucklehead....
.......bang.......
Maude

Lynbrook, NY

#38 Dec 29, 2012
The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Maude,are you the same,liberal,gaseous loudmouth that used to aggravate the hell out of that Moronic consevative known as Archie Bunker?...or,are you just a meathead wannabe?
I have read Obamcare,approved by the SUPREME COURT as the law of the land.
I have also read your posting and have concluded that you are ,at least,partially illiterate...
Finally is spelled f i n a l ly..not f i n e l e y..
Just saying....
Just wanted to make sure you were paying attention,being that you did'nt mention OBAMA stands for O=ne B=ig A=ss M=istake A=merica you must agree.Enjoy your tax BURDEN.
The Stinker

Hickory, KY

#39 Dec 29, 2012
The Raw Truth wrote:
A study released last week claims that Fox News viewers have an average IQ of 80 - which is 20 points lower than the national average.
The study has won national media attention via Yahoo News, where it's been Tweeted 500+ times and gained over 600 comments. It's become one of the top ten "hot" politics topics on Reddit, and it was also written up at the Daily Paul.
Gee, I wonder which of the other networks ocnducted this study?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#40 Dec 30, 2012
The RawTrurh wrote:
<quoted text>
Robert E. Lee was anything but, a rabblerouser.....please, learn our history....Lee was one of history's great gentleman and most astute tactician...was offered to lead both sides, in the Civil war.....it is a disservice to his honor to describe him poorly....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 1 min jimi-yank 338,952
News End is nigh for Watchtower sign: Iconic placard... 14 min Nomi 19
Giants talk back (Dec '06) 36 min Diehard Yankee Fan 6,565
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 49 min weaponX 315,288
The United Hates of America (Sep '10) 57 min Rattlesnake Pete 3,032
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 1 hr rainmaker2016 17,049
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 1 hr Frankie Fukkelmon 18,382

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance