Savages downplayed in the media
Hillarys Hand

Lindenhurst, NY

#3477 Jun 22, 2013
TYRONE MILLER-EMRYS JOHN wrote:
From the ILAL/ZCs SAVAGE ilk:
A California jury recommended the death penalty yesterday for two US Marines who killed a Brooklyn-raised Iraq war veteran and his young wife after brutally raping her while forcing him to watch.
Tyrone Miller, 25, and Emrys John, 23, were convicted earlier this month of the savage 2008 attack on newlyweds Sgt. Jan Pietrzak, 24, and his wife Quiana Jenkins-Pietrzak, 26, in their Riverside County home.
Prosecutors portrayed Miller as the crime’s mastermind, while John fired the fatal shots. A third attacker, Kevin Cox, 25, should get life in prison with no possibility of parole, the jury said. A fourth attacker, Kesaun Kedron Sykes, is awaiting trial.
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/death_t...
THANK YOU NY POST
Simmer down there Betty
ZCs

New York, NY

#3479 Jun 22, 2013
Another tale from the savage hillbillies

They made me a savage clan

A Northern California teen once praised as a hero is suspected of being a cold, heartless killer.

Daniel William Marsh, 16, was charged with double homicide Tuesday for the April stabbing deaths of an elderly couple at their home in Davis, west of Sacramento.

The slayings of Oliver Northup, 87, and his wife Claudia Maupin, 76, were "willful, deliberate and premeditated" and "manifested exceptional depravity," prosecutors said in a charging document.

Marsh, who was 15 at the time, allegedly lay in wait until they returned home. He is accused of inflicting torture before finally taking their lives, reported The Sacramento Bee.

COPIAGUE SAVAGES

Dover, OH

#3480 Jun 22, 2013
COPIAGUE - Police are investigating a shooting that took place early Saturday morning in Copiague.

Police say the incident occurred on Maple Court near Hawkins Boulevard.

Authorities could not confirm injuries, but sources tell News 12 that three people were shot and taken to Good Samaritan Hospital in West Islip with non-life threatening injuries.

Sources also say that there were many cups and a large crowd around the yard where the shooting took place. They say a party may have been going on at the time of the shooting.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/police-inve...

THANK YOU NEWS12

TOO MANY SAVAGES + TOO LITTLE SPACE = GUNFIRE
ZCs

New York, NY

#3481 Jun 22, 2013
Another tale from the Savage hillbillies

The sexual predator Clan

John Jamelske, a scruffy bottle-picker from Syracuse, regarded himself as smooth with the ladies.

To the rest of the world, he was a kidnapper and sexual predator.

Before there was Ariel Castro, Cleveland’s industrious triple kidnapper, there was Jamelske, New York’s dungeon dragoon.

For 15 years beginning in 1988, he held a succession of females as sex slaves in a filthy bunker beneath his house in upstate DeWitt. Jamelske was finally busted on April 3, 2003, three weeks before Castro kidnapped Amanda Berry, the second of his three victims.

Castro seemed shamed by his arrest. Jamelske, on the other hand, claimed his victims were “buddies.” He said he chained them “only a tiny little” and saw himself as “a tremendous influence” on them.

“No, I never considered anybody a kidnap victim,” he told the Syracuse Post-Standard. He explained that kidnappers demand cash ransoms. He didn’t do that.

“I figured it’s like detaining somebody or unlawful imprisonment or something like that,” he said.

The law disagreed, and convicted kidnapper Jamelske, 78, is living out his life in prison.

His case didn’t get the national attention of the dramatic escape of the three women in Cleveland earlier in May, but Jamelske’s story is just as implausible.
Hillarys Hand

Lindenhurst, NY

#3483 Jun 22, 2013
COPIAGUE SAVAGES wrote:
COPIAGUE - Police are investigating a shooting that took place early Saturday morning in Copiague.
Police say the incident occurred on Maple Court near Hawkins Boulevard.
Authorities could not confirm injuries, but sources tell News 12 that three people were shot and taken to Good Samaritan Hospital in West Islip with non-life threatening injuries.
Sources also say that there were many cups and a large crowd around the yard where the shooting took place. They say a party may have been going on at the time of the shooting.
http://longisland.news12.com/news/police-inve...
THANK YOU NEWS12
TOO MANY SAVAGES + TOO LITTLE SPACE = GUNFIRE
Sure is comfy here INSIDE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!
I own you Betty and dont you ever forget that
Giggle
Giggle
ZCs

New York, NY

#3484 Jun 22, 2013
Another tale from the savage hillbillies

The crack pipe in the butt clan.

A Brooklyn crook busted with a crack pipe up his butt brazenly demanded authorities hand him $55,000 in drug money found near him when he was collared, court documents state.

Andre Deluca, 34, was arrested in a Sunset Park hotel in 2011 with the cash and a loaded 9mm Smith & Wesson pistol lying on the floor near him, according to court papers filed by the Brooklyn District Attorney.

Once cops brought him to a nearby precinct, the uncomfortable ex-con announced that police would find,“a crack pipe with a bundle in my butt hole”– and cops did indeed find the pipe, along with 13 pills and a “golf-ball sized crack cocaine rock.

Last month the gutsy Deluca – who served time for attempted robbery – had his attorney ask the Brooklyn DA for the return of the $54,950, according to a Brooklyn DA lawsuit that argues against his request.

Deluca was arrested after cops caught two other drug dealers who were about to break into his hotel room to steal the cash.
CROWN HEIGHTS SAVAGES

Dover, OH

#3485 Jun 22, 2013
ZCs BRUTHA'S AT IT AGAIN

Two quick-thinking cops made a gun collar in Crown Heights, police said.

Sgt. Larry Meyers and Officer Katherine Tejada were investigating a double shooting at about 4:45 p.m. Wednesday on Montgomery Street when they spotted Jabari Cummings, 23, on surveillance video pulling something from the bushes near the scene of the crime, cops said.

He was next seen on surveillance video from his nearby Bedford Avenue apartment building, police said, prompting Meyers and Tejada to rush there in time to find Cummings with two men.

The three took off, running south on Bedford Avenue, and Cummings ditched a loaded .40-caliber Taurus pistol into bushes before dashing into his building, authorities said.

He was busted in his apartment and charged with criminal possession of a weapon.

But he had not been charged with the shooting as of last night, said authorities, who called the investigation ongoing.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nypd_blott...

THANK YOU NY POST
THANK YOU NYPD
Why do you Run

United States

#3486 Jun 22, 2013
Krap Slop,

Why do you run
Hillary is a Dolt

Paterson, NJ

#3487 Jun 22, 2013
Hillarys Hand wrote:
<quoted text>Sure is comfy here INSIDE YOUR HEAD!!!!!!
I own you Betty and dont you ever forget that
Giggle
Giggle
7186? Calm down Sanchez.
A WAGNER PROJECT SAVAGE

Dover, OH

#3488 Jun 23, 2013
A young 'downplayed SAVAGE' Harlem thug was quickly convicted in Manhattan today of murdering the granny who raised him, stuffing her body in her bedroom closet, and then having a hooker and pals over for a sex party in her bed -- a crime that left jurors sickened.

"They guy is a psychopath," one male juror, a 75-year-old retiree, said after helping convict Larry Davis, 24.

"He stuffed her in the closet and then piled boxes on her and then closed the door and had an orgy," said the outraged juror, who asked to be identified only as Juror No. 6.

PHOTO OF SAVAGE:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...

THANK YOU NY POST
SAVAGE UPDATE

Dover, OH

#3489 Jun 23, 2013
A Harlem man who allegedly killed his 76-year-old grandmother and stuffed her in a closet wrapped a shoelace around his neck Monday morning in an apparent effort to delay his trial.

“He fashioned what appeared to be a noose, tied his shoelaces to the bars of his cell,” said accused killer Larry Davis’ attorney Bryan Konoski.“He referenced wanting to get this over with.

Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Gregory Carro refused to order the accused monster a psychiatric fitness exam, saying his “shenanigans” were yet another effort to stave off the inevitable.

Davis was caught in bed with a prostitute after allegedly stashing grandmother Cora Davis’ body in a closet in March 2011. He is serving 25 years to life for killing his sex partner in 2010. DAVIS, A MULTIPLE SAVAGE

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/uptown/ac...

THANK YOU NY DAILY NEWS
THANK YOU JUDGE CARRO

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3490 Jun 23, 2013
Guys like that are the reason, when prisoners kill eachother...it does'nt have to be a bad thing.....Year's ago, he would'nt have made the station...which is better?
SUBWAY SAVAGE

Dover, OH

#3491 Jun 24, 2013
Police arrest Joffre Gregory for allegedly committing a J train beating in December

BROOKLYN - Police have arrested 34-year-old Joffre Gregory for allegedly attacking a 76-year-old man on a J train on December 19.

Police say Gregory got into an argument with the victim and punched the man several times in the face.

Shortly after the incident Gregory allegedly ran off the train at the Cyprus Hill subway station.

Police say Gregory has been charged with assault.

Maureen Kubisz · Top Commenter
savages..........good job NYPD.........another mutt off the street.
Reply · Saturday at 11:36am

http://brooklyn.news12.com/news/police-arrest...

I CONCUR MAUREEN, I CONCUR.

THANK YOU NEWS12
THANK YOU NYPD
BRENTWOOD SAVAGE

Dover, OH

#3492 Jun 24, 2013
Thrilla da WHINER wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there is no board about this savage?
Let's start one with the Brentwood SAVAGE!
Gee, I wonder why Seyon was homeless? Attitude? Disposition?

A homeless man has been arrested for breaking into his mother’s Brentwood home where he stabbed her and his sister following an argument on Thursday night, Suffolk County police said.

Seyon Layne, who is estranged from his family, entered the house on Strum Street, where the argument with his mother escalated until she ran into a bedroom with her daughter but the suspect forced his way inside shortly before 9 p.m., police said.

Layne allegedly stabbed his mother and sister multiple times with a knife before they fled the house and called 911 from a neighbor’s house.

K-9 officers apprehended the 26-year-old suspect hiding in a yard of an abandoned home but Layne fought with the police dog, Bema, who bit Layne on his head, police said.

Layne resisted arrested and was tased by another officer before he was taken into custody and charged with two counts of assault.

Layne’s 45-year-old mother and his 15-year-old sister were both taken to Southside Hospital in Bay Shore where they were admitted in serious condition.

Layne was also hospitalized. His arraignment has not yet been scheduled, police said.

SAVAGE DEFINED: Layne allegedly stabbed his mother and sister multiple times with a knife following an argument. Layne’s 45-year-old mother and his 15-year-old sister were both taken to Southside Hospital in Bay Shore where they were admitted in serious condition.

Layne was also hospitalized.- TEEHEE
THINING THE HERD

Dover, OH

#3493 Jun 25, 2013
Thrilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is there is no board about this savage?

You right, you right ZCs. Start a 'board' on the fleeing (RUN, RUN, RUN) SAVAGE with todays featured 'downplayed' SAVAGE.
A man was shot dead in Hollis early yesterday, police said.

Donte Smith, 26, had just left a grocery store on Farmers Boulevard near Jordan Avenue when an assailant shot him in the left side of the chest just before 1 a.m., cops said.

The bullet exited under his right arm, and Smith collapsed.

EMS rushed him to Queens General Hospital. He was pronounced dead at 1:20 a.m.

'Downplayed' Donte Smith, who lived just a block away from where he was killed, had at least six prior arrests, a police source said.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/nypd_blott...

THANK YOU NY POST
He does run doesnt he

Bronx, NY

#3494 Jun 25, 2013
Why do you Run wrote:
Krap Slop,
Why do you run
He spent his entire weekend on Topix talking to himself.
True to form him being on this website 7 days a week including days, nights, weekends and holidays.

LOL!!!!!
He does run doesnt he

Bronx, NY

#3495 Jun 25, 2013
I JUMP EACH TIME HE SHOWS UP wrote:
<quoted text>Umm, 7 hours ago your FIRST post. You control me. I love to hide behind the skirt of a female impersonator, that's me.
I stay in your head Ignorant dolt, as the poster, Of No Name eloquently describes you.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Sounds like you have an obsessive fixation with me, counting how much time one spends every so often on this website when you're on this website everyday including the weekends when you talk to yourself.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
ILAL IS OBSESSED

Dover, OH

#3496 Jun 25, 2013
He does run doesnt he wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you have an obsessive fixation with me...'ILAL'
Yet you start your day on Topix thinking of me, how hypocritical, typical ILAL.

POST 3494 'ILAL'
He spent his entire weekend on Topix talking to himself. OBSESSING AGAIN?

POST 3494 'ILAL'
True to form him being on this website 7 days a week including days, nights, weekends and holidays. YOU MUST BE CHECKING IN OFTEN, OBSESS MUCH?

KEEP ENJOYING MY 'DOWNPLAYED SAVAGES' WHEN YOU PEEK IN TO CHECK ON ME. I'M SOOO IN YOU HEAD, JUMP!
VICIOUS SAVAGE

Dover, OH

#3497 Jun 25, 2013
A woman was viciously attacked in her Millburn, N.J. home by a robber while her three-year-old daughter watched.

A camera on a baby monitor captured the brutal assault.

Police say the man broke down a door to get into the house. Once inside, he repeatedly punched and kicked the woman. He also threw the woman down a flight of stairs.

"I knew that if I started to scream my daughter would too and I was afraid he would shoot at her. I took it and I didn't cry the entire time," the unnamed victim told News 12. "They need to help us get him off the street. He's not just a burglar, he's violent."

She suffered a concussion and was hospitalized before being released, according to News 12.

SAVAGE DEFINED:...he repeatedly punched and kicked the woman. He also threw the woman down a flight of stairs.

VIDEO OF SAVAGE: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/watch_home...
U JUMP HOW HIGH I TELL U

Bronx, NY

#3498 Jun 25, 2013
I AM OBSESSED WITH ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you start your day on Topix thinking of me, how hypocritical, typical ILAL.
POST 3494 'ILAL'
He spent his entire weekend on Topix talking to himself. OBSESSING AGAIN?
POST 3494 'ILAL'
True to form him being on this website 7 days a week including days, nights, weekends and holidays. YOU MUST BE CHECKING IN OFTEN, OBSESS MUCH?
KEEP ENJOYING MY 'DOWNPLAYED SAVAGES' WHEN YOU PEEK IN TO CHECK ON ME. I'M SOOO IN YOU HEAD, JUMP!
Still talking to yourself.
Seek professional help.

Phantom Hell Rider and Of No Name have challenged you to take your balls back from them on the thread..........Well, you just have to go look for it.
Don't be scared.

Now RUN RUN RUN to their challenge, they're waiting on you.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time to go? (Jun '15) 3 min Into The Night 12,046
Why shouldn't Islamic women be liberated? 4 min Nonlib 12
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Into The Night 60,183
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 9 min Bloody Bill Anderson 11,041
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 39 min GEORGIA 14,704
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 41 min Paul Yanks 329,850
News Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 51 min Bruser 8,297

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages