MONROE NC SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#2785 Feb 21, 2013
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

"Colored" is way outdated you ignorant fool.

Your pathetic mother did give birth to a litter of animals, she had you.
COLORED SAVAGES

Monroe, NC

#2786 Feb 21, 2013
MONROE NC SAVAGES wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
"Colored" is way outdated you ignorant fool.
Just as outdated as you still living in the '60's, the 1860's you ignorant fool!
ZCS

Bronx, NY

#2787 Feb 21, 2013
Another tale from the savage Hillbillies3

The sick sick-O Clan

Jennifer Dempsey, 35, allegedly told cops she couldn't have had sex with underage boys -- she was much too ill from the chemotherapy she was undergoing to treat her cancer.

It would be a decent alibi, for someone who actually has cancer.

Phoenix police say that Dempsey not only posed as a 16-year-old girl on Facebook to lure two boys -- aged 14 and 16 -- into sex acts, but that she also faked having cancer for the last five years, going so far as to shave her head and tape a fake chemotherapy port to her chest, CBS 5 reports.

Her family and neighbors all believed the act. "She wore a tube all the time," Carolyn Chavez, office manager at Dempsey's condominium complex, told the station. "We've had other residents with cancer and I thought she fit the profile."

When Dempsey found herself under investigation for allegedly having sex with minors, she attempted to use the cancer ruse to her advantage, police said.

"She said [cancer] is the reason why she didn't engage in the sexual conduct -- because she was constantly ill from chemotherapy, all of which we learned in the following days, was not true," Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Trent Crump told CBS 5.
MONROE NC SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#2788 Feb 21, 2013
You're an outdated, racist, worthless POS with no meaning to your life still stuck in the 18th and 19th century.
Ignorance, hate and racism is your life.
You're so pathetic it's a shame, the reason you get laughed at, chumped and KICKED OFF Topix forums.

7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..,1..... ..
ZCS

Bronx, NY

#2789 Feb 21, 2013
Another tale from the Savage Hillbillies

The Terrorist Shoot'em up and Kill'em all Clan

Lawrence Mulqueen, the man who made several death threats on Facebook against New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, several members of Congress and all supporters of President Barack Obama, was found with an arsenal in his home, according to the Associated Press.
Lawrence Mulqueen, the man who made several death threats on Facebook against New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, several members of Congress and all supporters of President Barack Obama, was found with an arsenal in his home, according to the Associated Press.

Police were called to Mulqueen's residence on Wednesday after his landlady said he was harassing her. The landlady tipped police to Mulqueen's alleged threats, which Cummings said were made on Facebook under a pseudonym.
MONROE NC SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#2790 Feb 21, 2013
ZCS wrote:
Another tale from the savage Hillbillies3
The sick sick-O Clan
Jennifer Dempsey, 35, allegedly told cops she couldn't have had sex with underage boys -- she was much too ill from the chemotherapy she was undergoing to treat her cancer.
It would be a decent alibi, for someone who actually has cancer.
Phoenix police say that Dempsey not only posed as a 16-year-old girl on Facebook to lure two boys -- aged 14 and 16 -- into sex acts, but that she also faked having cancer for the last five years, going so far as to shave her head and tape a fake chemotherapy port to her chest, CBS 5 reports.
Her family and neighbors all believed the act. "She wore a tube all the time," Carolyn Chavez, office manager at Dempsey's condominium complex, told the station. "We've had other residents with cancer and I thought she fit the profile."
When Dempsey found herself under investigation for allegedly having sex with minors, she attempted to use the cancer ruse to her advantage, police said.
"She said [cancer] is the reason why she didn't engage in the sexual conduct -- because she was constantly ill from chemotherapy, all of which we learned in the following days, was not true," Phoenix police spokesman Sgt. Trent Crump told CBS 5.
Hey KKKrap Slop was 12 hours between posts,

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

He was waiting around his pc for one of us to appear si he can rant on and on.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Watch how quick that outdated racist troll responds, it will be less than seven seconds.
He's too predictable.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
ROCKLAND COUNTY SAVAGE

Bronx, NY

#2791 Feb 21, 2013
ZCS wrote:
Another tale from the Savage Hillbillies
The Terrorist Shoot'em up and Kill'em all Clan
Lawrence Mulqueen, the man who made several death threats on Facebook against New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, several members of Congress and all supporters of President Barack Obama, was found with an arsenal in his home, according to the Associated Press.
Lawrence Mulqueen, the man who made several death threats on Facebook against New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg, several members of Congress and all supporters of President Barack Obama, was found with an arsenal in his home, according to the Associated Press.
Police were called to Mulqueen's residence on Wednesday after his landlady said he was harassing her. The landlady tipped police to Mulqueen's alleged threats, which Cummings said were made on Facebook under a pseudonym.
Lawrence Mulqueen is a SAVAGE animal, a complete psycho with no brain.
What was he preparing for, WW III?
He's exactly the type of psycho SAVAGE who should not possess firearms.
You should see the photo of that SAVAGE; typical hillbilly anti government loon.
ZCS

Bronx, NY

#2792 Feb 21, 2013
MONROE NC SAVAGES wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey KKKrap Slop was 12 hours between posts,
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
He was waiting around his pc for one of us to appear si he can rant on and on.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Watch how quick that outdated racist troll responds, it will be less than seven seconds.
He's too predictable.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
He is a littled pissed off that his hillbilly kin folk,Lawrence Mulqueen got busted and it's back to the drawing board
ROCKLAND COUNTY SAVAGE

Bronx, NY

#2793 Feb 21, 2013
ZCS wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a littled pissed off that his hillbilly kin folk,Lawrence Mulqueen got busted and it's back to the drawing board
He's going to have a stroke because of it.
Then he's going to troll looking for "Brooklyn" and "Bronx" crime in the NY POST Police blotter to post on this forum when crime is staring him right in the face in the Monroe trailer park he lives in nearby that cesspool, Charlotte, N.C. which has the highest crime rate per capita in the country.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
SAVAGE ILAL KIN

Monroe, NC

#2794 Feb 21, 2013
MONROE NC SAVAGES wrote:
You're an outdated, racist, worthless POS with no meaning to your life still stuck in the 18th and 19th century.
Ignorance, hate and racism is your life.
You're so pathetic it's a shame, the reason you get laughed at, chumped and KICKED OFF Topix forums.
7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..,1..... ..
If ILAL had a son he's look like the guy in this video:
THANK YOU NY POST
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/girl...

An enraged man, ILAL KIN, attacked a customer at a Bronx laundry yesterday and sprayed the man and his 6-year-old daughter with mace, cops said.

The creep walked into the business on White Plains Road near Robertson Street Saturday at 6:10 p.m. and allegedly attacked the victim.

Surveillance video shows the assailant throwing several punches and then whipping out a canister of mace and spaying the 47-year-old victim and his child.

The suspect surrendered to police last night.

The victim and suspectís girlfriend had earlier argued at the laundry over a plastic card used by customers for prepayment on washers and dryers, cops said.

The woman called her boyfriend and he showed up to confront the victim, officials said.
THE CESSPOOL SAVAGE ILAL

Monroe, NC

#2795 Feb 21, 2013
ROCKLAND COUNTY SAVAGE wrote:
<quoted text>

Then he's going to troll looking for "Brooklyn" and "Bronx" crime in the NY POST Police blotter to post on this forum when crime is staring him right in the face in the Monroe trailer park he lives in nearby that cesspool, Charlotte, N.C. which has the highest crime rate per capita in the country.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
You're RIGHT! Charlotte has a high crime rate thanks to the SAVAGES that inhabit it.

TODAY'S CHARLOTTE HEADLINES

"Charlotte man shot by Mount Holly police charged with 2 felonies"

SAVAGE PHOTO here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/02/21/3...

"Man who shot CMPD officer, another man gets nearly 30 years behind bars"

SAVAGE PHOTO here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/02/21/3...

"Mother calls Mount Holly police shooting unjustified"

SAVAGE PHOTO here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/02/21/3...

"Charlotte charter school employee charged with raping student"

SAVAGE PHOTO here: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2013/02/20/3...
MONROE NC SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#2796 Feb 21, 2013
Post # 2793 proves my point again.

The outdated, racist troll went straight to the NY Post Police Blotter from last week.
So predictable and typical.
He's got nothing new.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..,1..... .....

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
MONROE NC SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#2797 Feb 21, 2013
KKKrap Slop, Charlotte is your home.

Do something about the crime rate in your hometown.
Ranting about it isn't going to lower the crime rate.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!
THE CESSPOOL SAVAGE ILAL

Monroe, NC

#2798 Feb 21, 2013
MONROE NC SAVAGES wrote:
Post # 2793 proves my point again.
The outdated, racist troll went straight to the NY Post Police Blotter from last week.
So predictable and typical.
He's got nothing new.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..,1..... .....
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, so, what ju gonna do boy, whine? Need some pork rinds to wash down the whine?

Oh, thanks for responding to my post so quickly, again...LMAO while I'm irritating you.
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#2799 Feb 21, 2013
THE CESSPOOL SAVAGE ILAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, so, what ju gonna do boy, whine? Need some pork rinds to wash down the whine?
Oh, thanks for responding to my post so quickly, again...LMAO while I'm irritating you.
Hey fat slob go buy him a steak and beer and have him meet the muts you welfare piece of shit you.....LMFAO
THE CESSPOOL SAVAGE ILAL

Monroe, NC

#2801 Feb 21, 2013
MONROE NC SAVAGES wrote:
KKKrap Slop, Charlotte is your home.
Do something about the crime rate in your hometown.
Ranting about it isn't going to lower the crime rate.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
Charlotte would NEVER be my home, why, look at the headlines above, TOO MANY SAVAGES! Now lets look at the Bronx the place you fled to when you went on the RUN, RUN, RUN from The Rock.

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T7FRDPKOV9CQ88...

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T7FRDPKOV9CQ88...

http://www.topix.com/forum/nyc/T7FRDPKOV9CQ88...
MONROE NC SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#2802 Feb 21, 2013
I took KKKrap Slop, the trailer trash troll who gets KICKED OFF Topix less than 7 seconds to respond.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

He needs crackers to go with his whine and cheese, he copies another because he has no original thought of his own; a plagiarist troll.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..,1..... .....

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
MONROE NC SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#2803 Feb 21, 2013
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>Hey fat slob go buy him a steak and beer and have him meet the muts you welfare piece of shit you.....LMFAO
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

You're absolutely correct.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Jack

Phoenix, AZ

#2805 Feb 21, 2013
MONROE NC SAVAGES wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
You're absolutely correct.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Its the fat slob momma chamberlin the fat slob that says he loves sniffing male asses like a true homo......LMFAO
ILAL IGNORANT SAVAGE

Monroe, NC

#2806 Feb 21, 2013
MONROE NC SAVAGES wrote:
I took KKKrap Slop, the trailer trash troll who gets KICKED OFF Topix less than 7 seconds to respond.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
He needs crackers to go with his whine and cheese, he copies another because he has no original thought of his own; a plagiarist troll.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!
7..,6..,5..,4..,3..,2..,1..... .....
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
"less than 7 seconds to respond" - IGNORANT, but expected.

If ILAL had a son he'd look like: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/bronx/girl...

This must have hit close to home, you're chimping out over this, need some more pork rinds to go with your cheap W H I N E?

Respond ASAP!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min OzRitz 50,518
Ode to Bush (Mar '09) 22 min mjjcpa 1,831
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 24 min Younohoo 312,937
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 33 min Pearl Jam 308,070
"Walking Dead" Starts Feb 9th (Jan '14) 37 min jimi-yank 204
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER 48 min Younohoo 268
Why Are Whites Hated So Much? 1 hr Hated White Male 1

Winter Storm Warning for Queens County was issued at February 01 at 4:01PM EST

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:24 am PST

Yahoo! Sports11:24AM
New Browns OC unfazed by QB uncertainty
Bleacher Report11:36 AM
Ex-QB: Equipment Staff Fixes Brady's Balls
Bleacher Report 7:29 PM
How the Jets Can Make Most of Each Draft Pick
Bleacher Report 8:01 PM
5 2nd Round Prospects Jets Should Target
NBC Sports 7:09 AM
Perry Fewell to interview for position coach job with 49ers