Savages downplayed in the media
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#2765 Feb 17, 2013
Logic wrote:
Looks like it. I guess if his family can come up with the money,this dirtbag can be back on the streets
That's how bail works, yeah.

So what's your problem with that?
Black Zilla

United States

#2766 Feb 17, 2013
Teddy R The Racist,you and I know, if this person was african american you and the rest of ignorant racist scumbags would express outrage over the offer of bail.

Thats the point.
Black Zilla

United States

#2767 Feb 17, 2013
Thrilla wrote:
A Brooklyn rabbi and travel guide exchanged sexually explicit online messages with an undercover cop he thought was a 14-year-old girl, then set up a date with her in Queens, prosecutors charged Thursday.
Nathan David Rabinowich, 59, was arrested Wednesday night when he showed up for the pervy rendezvous, police said. He faces up to four years in prison if convicted of attempted rape and other counts.
It is disturbing that a man who is supposed to be held in high esteem by the community in which he lives would allegedly try to lure a child to meet him for sex,? Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said.
Rabinowich was released Thursday night after making $25,000 bail.
Hey Krap slop, did this scumbag have Hynes
blessing?
Was this reported on the Kol Tzedek hotline?
SAVAGE Casmine Aska 17

Dover, OH

#2768 Feb 17, 2013
Black Zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Was this reported on the Kol Tzedek hotline?
UPDATE! UPDATE!

A 9-year-old Bronx boy who nearly died after allegedly being thrown from his apartment building’s roof has woken from a coma — and talked to NYPD detectives investigating the neighbor accused of trying to kill him, sources told The Post.

Those detectives were hoping to obtain a more detailed account from young victim Freddy Martin about how Casmine Aska, 17, allegedly hurled him from the top of 1545 Nelson Ave. in Morris Heights on Feb. 1, a law-enforcement source said

After briefly regaining consciousness, Freddy told cops that Aska, who lives above him, had shown up at his third-floor apartment and then dragged him to the roof.

“He threw me off. I don’t know why,” Freddy told them, according to authorities.

WHY? BECAUSE HE'S A SAVAGE!
Logic

United States

#2769 Feb 17, 2013
SAVAGE Casmine Aska 17 wrote:
<quoted text>
UPDATE! UPDATE!
A 9-year-old Bronx boy who nearly died after allegedly being thrown from his apartment building?s roof has woken from a coma ? and talked to NYPD detectives investigating the neighbor accused of trying to kill him, sources told The Post.
Those detectives were hoping to obtain a more detailed account from young victim Freddy Martin about how Casmine Aska, 17, allegedly hurled him from the top of 1545 Nelson Ave. in Morris Heights on Feb. 1, a law-enforcement source said
After briefly regaining consciousness, Freddy told cops that Aska, who lives above him, had shown up at his third-floor apartment and then dragged him to the roof.
?He threw me off. I don?t know why,? Freddy told them, according to authorities.
WHY? BECAUSE HE'S A SAVAGE!
It could be the Yeshiva he belongs to.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#2770 Feb 17, 2013
Black Zilla of the Topix Racist 3 Stooges wrote:
Teddy R The Racist,you and I know, if this person was african american you and the rest of ignorant racist scumbags would express outrage over the offer of bail.
Thats the point.
If that's your "point," once again it's nothing but total race-baiting bullshit. Projecting your angry racism on the rest of the world.

1) Find a mirror.

2) Take a good, hard look at the angry racist victim mentality you see looking back at you.

3) Fix him.

Stoned, stupid, dependent, and racist is no way to go through life, son.

Black Zilla

United States

#2771 Feb 17, 2013
What's the matter, Teddy R The Racist? You can't handle the truth? Simple fact: you are a racist.

I looked up the word racist and there was a picture of you Teddy R T he racist.
Teddy R

Reston, VA

#2772 Feb 17, 2013
Black Zilla of the Topix Racist 3 Stooges wrote:
What's the matter, Teddy R The Racist? You can't handle the truth? Simple fact: you are a racist.
I looked up the word racist and there was a picture of you Teddy R T he racist.
Oh, really?! How exCITING!!

Link that site, pretty please! I want to see that picture!
SAVAGE Casmine Aska 17

Dover, OH

#2773 Feb 17, 2013
Logic wrote:
<quoted text>
It could be the Yeshiva he belongs to.
No, more like the 'teachings' of the NAACP chapter his parents are in.
ZCs

New York, NY

#2774 Feb 20, 2013
Another tale from the savage Hillbilllies

The Savage ADA clan

A city EMT shook her head in disgust Wednesday as an ex-Brooklyn prosecutor who savagely punched and choked her dodged jail time in a plea bargain deal.

Michael Jaccarino, 30, entered his guilty plea to a misdemeanor reckless assault charge and was sentenced to 10 days community service and six months of alcohol treatment.

Victim Teresa Soler was joined by about three dozen fellow EMTs in the Manhattan courtroom as the boozy barrister confessed to his crime — and apologized for the attack in the back of an ambulance.
Soler was dispatched to assist Jaccarino after he wandered into traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge following a night of heavy drinking last Nov. 10.

“I have no memory of that night, of being on the Brooklyn Bridge, of being in the ambulance,” Jaccarino said in court.“That being said, I have no problem accepting responsibility.

“I feel absolutely horrible, devastated by what happened. The only thing I can do is apologize.”

Soler — who was left with two black eyes and Jaccarino’s hand prints on her neck — said she wasn’t buying the courtroom mea culpa.

“I would tell him that I want him to close his eyes and see me every day,” the 20-year veteran EMT said after the plea.“I want him to think of me every day. I want him to feel the damage he did to me.”

Soler was left shaking her head as Jaccarino pleaded guilty to the lesser charge. In an ironic twist, prosecutors said Jaccarino was so drunk that convicting him on a felony charge was almost impossible.

ZCs

New York, NY

#2775 Feb 20, 2013
Another tale from the Savage Hillbillies

The Dali Clan

US police are alleging they nabbed a bumbling international art thief who swiped a Salvador Dali painting from a New York gallery in full view of security cameras and then in a panic, tried to anonymously return it.

Phivos Istavrioglou also left fingerprints that helped detectives track him down - another misstep in a botched fine art caper that even he found foolish, according to an account of a confession contained in court papers.

The second Istavrioglou walked out of the Manhattan gallery last summer with the Dali watercolour and onto Fifth Avenue, he 'was scared and couldn't believe what a stupid thing he did', the papers say.

Istavrioglou, 29, of Athens, pleaded not guilty on Tuesday to grand larceny during a brief court appearance in Manhattan at which a judge set bail at $US100,000 ($A97,068.53).

His lawyer had no immediate comment.

Prosecutors accused Istavrioglou of stealing 'Cartel de Don Juan Tenorio' in broad daylight while visiting New York in June.

After pulling it off the wall at the Upper East Side gallery, he stashed it in a shopping bag and flew with it back to Athens, authorities said.
ZCs

New York, NY

#2776 Feb 20, 2013
Another tale from the savage hillbillies

The grave robber clan

The alleged bronze-stealing graveyard robber who treated the final resting place of dozens of New Yorkers as his personal scrap yard was busted yesterday after being caught on camera by an eagle-eyed security guard.

Over a single weekend, Louis Peduto allegedly removed $160,000 worth of bronze from 65 mausoleums in the St. Raymond’s Cemetery in The Bronx — and had so unnerved area residents that they removed their own family members’ grave markers as a precaution.

Peduto, 56, returned to the cemetery Monday morning, but this time he was confronted by a security guard. He stood with a confused stare on his face holding a plastic flower as a guard snapped his picture.

The guard then gave chase, but Peduto dumped a bag of purloined bronze and got away, sources said.

That image, however, was turned over to cops, according to Matt Horace, chief of FJC Security, which patrols the grounds.

Charges were pending against Peduto, sources said.

News of the thefts had spread quickly to New Yorkers whose loved ones are interred in the Catholic cemetery.

“I was like,‘I can’t believe this,’” said Alicia DeCurtis, 56, whose brother was buried there in 1988 with a bronze grave marker supplied by the Army.
reality bites

Bronx, NY

#2778 Feb 20, 2013
Logic wrote:
Looks like it. I guess if his family can come up with the money,this dirtbag can be back on the streets
Is that a form of WE, in which you murder someone and think you don't belong in jail because you want WE?
reality bites

Bronx, NY

#2779 Feb 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
Another tale from the savage Hillbilllies
The Savage ADA clan
A city EMT shook her head in disgust Wednesday as an ex-Brooklyn prosecutor who savagely punched and choked her dodged jail time in a plea bargain deal.
Michael Jaccarino, 30, entered his guilty plea to a misdemeanor reckless assault charge and was sentenced to 10 days community service and six months of alcohol treatment.
Victim Teresa Soler was joined by about three dozen fellow EMTs in the Manhattan courtroom as the boozy barrister confessed to his crime — and apologized for the attack in the back of an ambulance.
Soler was dispatched to assist Jaccarino after he wandered into traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge following a night of heavy drinking last Nov. 10.
“I have no memory of that night, of being on the Brooklyn Bridge, of being in the ambulance,” Jaccarino said in court.“That being said, I have no problem accepting responsibility.
“I feel absolutely horrible, devastated by what happened. The only thing I can do is apologize.”
Soler — who was left with two black eyes and Jaccarino’s hand prints on her neck — said she wasn’t buying the courtroom mea culpa.
“I would tell him that I want him to close his eyes and see me every day,” the 20-year veteran EMT said after the plea.“I want him to think of me every day. I want him to feel the damage he did to me.”
Soler was left shaking her head as Jaccarino pleaded guilty to the lesser charge. In an ironic twist, prosecutors said Jaccarino was so drunk that convicting him on a felony charge was almost impossible.
At times it's best to invoke your own brand of justice since the law can't seem to get it right.
reality bites

Bronx, NY

#2780 Feb 20, 2013
ZCs wrote:
Another tale from the savage hillbillies
The grave robber clan
The alleged bronze-stealing graveyard robber who treated the final resting place of dozens of New Yorkers as his personal scrap yard was busted yesterday after being caught on camera by an eagle-eyed security guard.
Over a single weekend, Louis Peduto allegedly removed $160,000 worth of bronze from 65 mausoleums in the St. Raymond’s Cemetery in The Bronx — and had so unnerved area residents that they removed their own family members’ grave markers as a precaution.
Peduto, 56, returned to the cemetery Monday morning, but this time he was confronted by a security guard. He stood with a confused stare on his face holding a plastic flower as a guard snapped his picture.
The guard then gave chase, but Peduto dumped a bag of purloined bronze and got away, sources said.
That image, however, was turned over to cops, according to Matt Horace, chief of FJC Security, which patrols the grounds.
Charges were pending against Peduto, sources said.
News of the thefts had spread quickly to New Yorkers whose loved ones are interred in the Catholic cemetery.
“I was like,‘I can’t believe this,’” said Alicia DeCurtis, 56, whose brother was buried there in 1988 with a bronze grave marker supplied by the Army.
I heard about this SAVAGE earlier today, what a pathetic POS.
10 YEAR OLD SAVAGES

Dover, OH

#2781 Feb 20, 2013
SAVAGES TEACHING SAVAGES

ILAL THESE ARE YOUR CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN

'Slap her! Punch her hard!' Horrific moment teenagers force ten-year-old girls to fight each other in vicious New York park row

The two minute, 34 seconds long footage was uploaded to YouTube

It shows two young schoolgirls - no older than 10 - being forced to fight
Teenagers - perhaps older sisters or even parents - can be heard egging them on, shouting:'Slap her. Punch her. Harder'

SAVAGE VIDEO: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22815...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
reality bites

Bronx, NY

#2782 Feb 20, 2013
Sounds like your mother's SAVAGE kids.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2783 Feb 20, 2013
ZCs, as per your post #2774, are we to believe that extremely intoxicated, shall now be somehow an excuse, like temporary insanity? That is truly incredible.....
10 YEAR OLD SAVAGES

Dover, OH

#2784 Feb 21, 2013
reality bites wrote:
Sounds like your mother's SAVAGE kids.
Listen to the video ILAL, the kids were clearly provoked by those with a colored dialect and therefore could never be my mother, those animals sounds would have come from your mother.
MONROE NC SAVAGES

Bronx, NY

#2785 Feb 21, 2013
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

"Colored" is way outdated you ignorant fool.

Your pathetic mother did give birth to a litter of animals, she had you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Teens NYC (Manhattan, Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn) (Jun '16) 25 min Liamala 172
Yankee talk back 4, or is it 5 (Aug '08) 49 min NYStateOfMind 336,048
President Trump's first 100 days - Roadmap to D... 53 min Guinness Drinker 3,550
Rangers talk back (Oct '07) 1 hr jimi-yank 7,823
trump failing to deliver.....on everything 1 hr Guinness Drinker 9
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 1 hr Diehard Yankee Fan 44,031
News Baldwin man Kevin Allocco sentenced in rape ple... (Dec '08) 2 hr Meat hooks 119

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages