#2575 Jan 15, 2013
Hillbillies better Run!

Zc's cometh!
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#2576 Jan 16, 2013
Another tale from the savage Hillbilly Savage

The Killer Chilli clan

VICTORVILLE, Calif.-- A Southern California woman pleaded not guilty on Thursday to murder and assault charges stemming from the death of a 2-year-old girl who died from complications after eating chili powder.

Amanda Sorensen, 21, entered her plea to one count each of murder and assault on a child causing death in a Victorville courtroom and was ordered held on $1 million bail. She is scheduled to return to court Jan. 17.

A telephone message left for Sorensen's court-appointed lawyer was not immediately returned.

The girl, identified in court documents as Joileen G., was found at an Apple Valley home over the weekend suffering from a seizure after ingesting the kitchen spice, authorities said. The girl, who is the daughter of Sorenson's boyfriend, was taken to a hospital and pronounced dead.

Results of the child's autopsy were pending.

Investigators declined to elaborate on the case, including providing a motive.

"We felt the evidence supported the charges," said Kathleen DiDonato, a prosecutor with the San Bernardino County district attorney's office.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#2577 Jan 16, 2013
Another tale from the savage Hillbillies

The sex with animal clan

Building superintendent Kujtim Nicaj, 44, was sentenced Tuesday to 6 and a half years in prison and 7 years probation for sneaking into a tenant's apartment and having sex with the man's dog, the Journal News reported.

Alan Kachalsky of Rye, New York, lived alone with his 1-year-old Labrador retriever, Gunner, but would frequently come home to find signs that another person had been in the apartment. Kachalsky would notice that someone had opened a window or closed the blinds, but none of his possessions were ever missing.

Kachalsky set up three cameras to catch the intruder, and wound up with footage of Nicaj entering the apartment, getting naked and engaging in sex acts with Gunner.

Kachalsky told the Journal News that on the video, the Labrador, who is usually friendly and energetic, "just sat on the couch. He did not get up."
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#2578 Jan 16, 2013
PROSPECT HEIGHTS SAVAGE wrote:
<quoted text>
Did this savage get the Nation of Islam's blessing to torch a 73 y.o lady?
Krap Slop,

You are falling down on the job.

The story is 2 years old. Try again.
ZCs

Bronx, NY

#2579 Jan 16, 2013
Another tale from the Savage Hillbillies

The terrorist clan

A north Georgia man has been arrested after authorities say he mailed a letter to the wife of a Cobb County Superior Court judge saying he would cook the couple's children and eat them.

The Atlanta Journal-Constitution ( http://bit.ly/W1pPMw ) reports 58-year-old James Edward Satterfield is accused of sending the threatening letter Dec. 20 to the home of Cobb County Superior Court Judge Reuben Green.

The newspaper reports the letter was addressed to Green's wife and instructed her to give a copy of it to police.

Satterfield was arrested Dec. 30 for making terroristic threats and is being held without bond. It is unclear whether he has a lawyer.
HAMILTON HEIGHTS SAVAGE

Monroe, NC

#2580 Jan 16, 2013
You can't make this schitt up!

I killed grandma with a fake elephant tusk, a deranged Hamilton Heights man told cops in a bizarre confession made public today.

It was kill or be killed -- because the granny was planning a voodoo hit on him, Dominick Anderson claimed as he was questioned after the freaky, Dec. 19 murder in his family's St. Nicholas Avenue apartment.

"I killed my grandmother with a cream colored elephant tusk and I did it because she was trying to have me killed," Anderson, 26, said of the attack, which left the tusk in pieces, the grandmother, Beverly Holmes, 62, dead, and Anderson's sister injured.

THANK YOU:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

Lindenhurst, NY

#2581 Jan 17, 2013
HAMILTON HEIGHTS SAVAGE wrote:
You can't make this schitt up!
I killed grandma with a fake elephant tusk, a deranged Hamilton Heights man told cops in a bizarre confession made public today.
It was kill or be killed -- because the granny was planning a voodoo hit on him, Dominick Anderson claimed as he was questioned after the freaky, Dec. 19 murder in his family's St. Nicholas Avenue apartment.
"I killed my grandmother with a cream colored elephant tusk and I did it because she was trying to have me killed," Anderson, 26, said of the attack, which left the tusk in pieces, the grandmother, Beverly Holmes, 62, dead, and Anderson's sister injured.
THANK YOU:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...
How is your Mom?
truth hurts

Yonkers, NY

#2582 Jan 17, 2013
ZCs wrote:
<quoted text>
Krap Slop,
You are falling down on the job.
The story is 2 years old. Try again.
LOL!!!!!!!!!!

That's funny, recycling a 2 year old story.

LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
CROWN HEIGHTS SAVAGE

Monroe, NC

#2583 Jan 17, 2013
ZCs kin? Yeah a 'brutha'!

A sobbing Brooklyn girl testified yesterday how she was just 11 when she fought a losing battle with an accused serial rapist in her Crown Heights building’s elevator and then rushed to her apartment to say,“Mommy, I just got raped.”

The girl, now 14, identified Angus Pascall as the man who cornered her on July 11, 2010, as she returned home after taking her dog for a walk.

“He walked into the elevator and said,‘This elevator seems to be broken, isn’t it?’ That’s when I bent down to pick up my dog,” she said in Brooklyn Supreme Court.“When I had turned back around, that’s when he put the gun to my face.”

“Then he said,‘Drop your pants and turn around.’ I did what he said and I was scared. I started to cry,” she said.

She said she was forced to perform oral sex on Pascall, 35, an FDNY EMT, and was sodomized by him repeatedly.

FULL STORY AND PHOTO OF SAVAGE:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/g...

THANK YOU NY POST
BAY RIDGE SAVAGE

Yonkers, NY

#2584 Jan 17, 2013
'Eating during beating'

Falafel defense in Village melee

"COPS SAY he participated in a beating that nearly killed a man in Greenwich Village but Hatem Farsakh seemed to care more about his sandwich.
Farsakh, 24, was relaxed Wednesday, hours after being charged with brutalizing Kevin McCarron, 24, of Andover, Mass.
Video showed a prone McCarron getting clobbered on McDougal St. Police said a chest bumping between McCarron's eight person crew and Farsakh's six person group sparked the downybrook.
The brutes, who were celebrating Sherif Rizk's graduation from Brooklyn College, are seen bashing McCarron's head with a tire iron, baseball bat and blackjack but Farsakh denies it.
"I was eating a falafel sandwich at Mamoun's - you guys know Mamouns? Great sandwich," recalled the at ease Farshakh, who had turned himself in and was released after posting $5000 bail."

Further read at www.nydailynews.com

THANK YOU NY DAILY NEWS
NYPD SAVAGES

Yonkers, NY

#2585 Jan 17, 2013
'Cops gay bashed me: suit'

"A GROUP of homophobic cops committed a "hate crime" at a gay pride party in Brooklyn early Sunday, beating the host while screaming hateful slurs, the alleged victim told the Daily News.
Officers from the 77th Precint, responding to reports of noise at the Sterling Place party, bum rushed Jabbar Campbell after he opened the door of his apartment.
"They were cursing saying things like 'fag,''homo,''a--hole,' just a bunch of anti gay slurs, Campbell, 32, told the News.
Campbell said the officers bloodied his mouth, split open his lip and caused swelling to his left eye. He was then charged with resisting arrest.
The NYPD said the case is being reviewed.

www.nydailynews.com

THANK YOU NY DAILY NEWS
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

Lindenhurst, NY

#2586 Jan 17, 2013
CROWN HEIGHTS SAVAGE wrote:
ZCs kin? Yeah a 'brutha'!
A sobbing Brooklyn girl testified yesterday how she was just 11 when she fought a losing battle with an accused serial rapist in her Crown Heights building’s elevator and then rushed to her apartment to say,“Mommy, I just got raped.”
The girl, now 14, identified Angus Pascall as the man who cornered her on July 11, 2010, as she returned home after taking her dog for a walk.
“He walked into the elevator and said,‘This elevator seems to be broken, isn’t it?’ That’s when I bent down to pick up my dog,” she said in Brooklyn Supreme Court.“When I had turned back around, that’s when he put the gun to my face.”
“Then he said,‘Drop your pants and turn around.’ I did what he said and I was scared. I started to cry,” she said.
She said she was forced to perform oral sex on Pascall, 35, an FDNY EMT, and was sodomized by him repeatedly.
FULL STORY AND PHOTO OF SAVAGE:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/g...
THANK YOU NY POST
How is your Mom?
BRONX SAVAGE

Monroe, NC

#2587 Jan 17, 2013
A man and a woman were shot execution style inside of a parked car today in The Bronx, authorities said.

The uncle and niece were found around 12:15 a.m. on Perry Avenue near East Gun Hill Road after police responded to a 911 call.

Jason Rivera, 30, was in the driver’s seat while Jennifer Rivera, 20, was in the passenger's seat, cops said. It appears that both were shot in the back of the head, police sources said.

The victims were taken to two separate hospitals, where they were pronounced dead, police said.

The motive for the shooting was not immediately known, cops said.

Jason Rivera, SAVAGE, has a previous arrest for shooting his brother, police sources said.

SHOOTER DESCRIPTION: Probable ILAL look-a-like.

THANK YOU NY POST
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

Lindenhurst, NY

#2588 Jan 17, 2013
BRONX SAVAGE wrote:
A man and a woman were shot execution style inside of a parked car today in The Bronx, authorities said.
The uncle and niece were found around 12:15 a.m. on Perry Avenue near East Gun Hill Road after police responded to a 911 call.
Jason Rivera, 30, was in the driver’s seat while Jennifer Rivera, 20, was in the passenger's seat, cops said. It appears that both were shot in the back of the head, police sources said.
The victims were taken to two separate hospitals, where they were pronounced dead, police said.
The motive for the shooting was not immediately known, cops said.
Jason Rivera, SAVAGE, has a previous arrest for shooting his brother, police sources said.
SHOOTER DESCRIPTION: Probable ILAL look-a-like.
THANK YOU NY POST
How is your Mom?
SUBWAY SAVAGE

Monroe, NC

#2589 Jan 17, 2013
FULL STORY AND VIDEO BELOW:

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)— A 76-year-old man was shocked Wednesday night than an assailant would brutally attack him after he was only trying to wake a child who was with the attacker on a subway train.

He told CBS 2’s Derricke Dennis he was sucker-punched by the unidentified man riding with him on the J train, and caught on surveillance video calmly passing through the turnstiles as he exited at the Cypress Hills station in Jamaica, Queens.

Fathah says this attack started with simple act of kindness. He said he was trying to wake up a sleeping child on the train, when he says the suspect came out of nowhere.

“My grandpa was trying to be nice, trying to find out this child, if he was going to miss his stop,” Hussain said.

“I thought he may miss his station,” Fathah himself added.

SAVAGE IS A ZCs LOOK-A-LIKE!

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/16/man-76...
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

Lindenhurst, NY

#2590 Jan 17, 2013
SUBWAY SAVAGE wrote:
FULL STORY AND VIDEO BELOW:
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork)— A 76-year-old man was shocked Wednesday night than an assailant would brutally attack him after he was only trying to wake a child who was with the attacker on a subway train.
He told CBS 2’s Derricke Dennis he was sucker-punched by the unidentified man riding with him on the J train, and caught on surveillance video calmly passing through the turnstiles as he exited at the Cypress Hills station in Jamaica, Queens.
Fathah says this attack started with simple act of kindness. He said he was trying to wake up a sleeping child on the train, when he says the suspect came out of nowhere.
“My grandpa was trying to be nice, trying to find out this child, if he was going to miss his stop,” Hussain said.
“I thought he may miss his station,” Fathah himself added.
SAVAGE IS A ZCs LOOK-A-LIKE!
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2013/01/16/man-76...
How is your Mom?
How is your Mom MELTDOWN

Monroe, NC

#2591 Jan 17, 2013
Slappy Sanchez ESQ wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your Mom?
Oh look, the he/she girly man is desperately seeking the attention it has lost elsewhere on Topix. Were you forced to become a drama queen because of something that happened in your childhood? Think uncle...'tuck in'...biting your pillow/chew toy.
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

Lindenhurst, NY

#2592 Jan 17, 2013
How is your Mom MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>Oh look, the he/she girly man is desperately seeking the attention it has lost elsewhere on Topix. Were you forced to become a drama queen because of something that happened in your childhood? Think uncle...'tuck in'...biting your pillow/chew toy.
How is your Mom?
How is your Mom MELTDOWN

Monroe, NC

#2593 Jan 17, 2013
The heshe girly man wrote:
<quoted text>
How is your Mom?
Yawn
Slappy Sanchez ESQ

Lindenhurst, NY

#2594 Jan 17, 2013
How is your Mom MELTDOWN wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn
How is your Mom?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 16 min RickJP 308,903
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 57 min truth to power 51,371
2015 topix biggest loser 1 hr jimi-yank 22
Topix most fooled and laughed at poster (Apr '13) 1 hr jimi-yank 110
Who's the smarter poster? (Jan '13) 1 hr jimi-yank 111
What's wrong with Tman, good ole Momma Chamberlin (Jun '14) 1 hr jimi-yank 252
Why does Tman/Momma chamberlin judge all the fo... 1 hr jimi-yank 12

Jackson-Heights News Video

Jackson-Heights Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jackson-Heights People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance