Review: Launch Development LLC

Review: Launch Development LLC

Posted in the Jackson-Heights Forum

chestnut711

Ozone Park, NY

#1 Jan 21, 2014
not a realty office ,, but its a short sale office . i tried to get a modification but after 4 months the senior processor of the short sales advised me that i couldnt get a modification and that i should look for a short sale and leave the house .. she was very rude and evasive , even a bit pushy although it sounds like she was confused a bit for the senior ... i will not be takin my business there,i have equity so even with a short sale she offered no incentive
DrJan

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Feb 24, 2014
They are now operating under the name as Homeowner Assistance Services on NY and are still evasive and harassing I'm up to about 30 phone calls asking me to reconsider.
concernssnogo

Ozone Park, NY

#3 May 13, 2014
chestnut711 wrote:
not a realty office ,, but its a short sale office . i tried to get a modification but after 4 months the senior processor of the short sales advised me that i couldnt get a modification and that i should look for a short sale and leave the house .. she was very rude and evasive , even a bit pushy although it sounds like she was confused a bit for the senior ... i will not be takin my business there,i have equity so even with a short sale she offered no incentive

only doing short sales no other option but to do a ahort on your property and cheat you out off the incentive , notary is done by the senior processor Christine Maharaj w another notary name ,all fraud ,copy and paste signatures ...all fraud and will cheat you out off the incentive , no one can answer questions and the bank doesnt know what they are doin
OMG

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Apr 8, 2015
concernssnogo wrote:
<quoted text>
only doing short sales no other option but to do a ahort on your property and cheat you out off the incentive , notary is done by the senior processor Christine Maharaj w another notary name ,all fraud ,copy and paste signatures ...all fraud and will cheat you out off the incentive , no one can answer questions and the bank doesnt know what they are doin
OMG your are soooo true. they are also under Home Owners assistance services of New york but also have several LLc's they will open to defraud people. They will steal your home. you will sign blank docs and before you know it u have signed over your deed to your home. Then have lots of money so they have been getting away with this crookedness. Dont be fooled by being picked up by their driver and going to a beautiful office and wined and dined by a little fat smurf. You will regret the every minute of your time there. However people are not complaining to the right resources about these people. They need to call the attorney generals office and stick with it. DOnt let them continue to rob people of their homes.
Bornmanl

Hialeah, FL

#7 Apr 12, 2015
They are also located in Miami under homeowners assistance services of fl. Thiefs and liars! Don't do your business with them. I had an appointment Monday and there was no one at the office like if it's shut down!
Soniafl

Hialeah, FL

#8 Apr 12, 2015
Don't ever accept employment here ! Unprofessional & misleading! Lies lies lies they do dirty business & they don't keep there employees uptodate with anything going on! I don't even know if I have to come in to work tomorrow I'm waiting for things to "blow over".
Littlejim

Waterbury, CT

#9 Jul 30, 2015
Bornmanl wrote:
They are also located in Miami under homeowners assistance services of fl. Thiefs and liars! Don't do your business with them. I had an appointment Monday and there was no one at the office like if it's shut down!
Yes. All true. So Mario and a few members of his gang were arrested and indicted by NY FBI May 28, 2015
Good for them. All scumbags. Just Google Launch Development. You will see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lester Holt vs Donald Trump 18 min Little Jack Little 6
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 32 min Hooplah 41,931
Drop a Word, Add a Word (Jan '10) 51 min rainmaker2016 15,339
Trump- get off twitter 57 min guest 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Earthling-1 61,525
News Hillary Clinton Charges Racism 7 hr Montrose 733
HILLARY will be THE BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Dec '14) 7 hr NEMO 12,423

Jackson-Heights Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jackson-Heights Mortgages