chestnut711

South Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

not a realty office ,, but its a short sale office . i tried to get a modification but after 4 months the senior processor of the short sales advised me that i couldnt get a modification and that i should look for a short sale and leave the house .. she was very rude and evasive , even a bit pushy although it sounds like she was confused a bit for the senior ... i will not be takin my business there,i have equity so even with a short sale she offered no incentive
DrJan

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2014

They are now operating under the name as Homeowner Assistance Services on NY and are still evasive and harassing I'm up to about 30 phone calls asking me to reconsider.
concernssnogo

South Richmond Hill, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2014

chestnut711 wrote:
not a realty office ,, but its a short sale office . i tried to get a modification but after 4 months the senior processor of the short sales advised me that i couldnt get a modification and that i should look for a short sale and leave the house .. she was very rude and evasive , even a bit pushy although it sounds like she was confused a bit for the senior ... i will not be takin my business there,i have equity so even with a short sale she offered no incentive

only doing short sales no other option but to do a ahort on your property and cheat you out off the incentive , notary is done by the senior processor Christine Maharaj w another notary name ,all fraud ,copy and paste signatures ...all fraud and will cheat you out off the incentive , no one can answer questions and the bank doesnt know what they are doin

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jackson-Heights Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OBAMA is the BEST PRESIDENT EVER (Nov '10) 1 hr UN Must Go 14,808
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr Big Sky 305,434
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,275
USA and ISIS in Iraq 4 hr Opinion 27
ZIONIST POLITICAL LEADERS in AMERICA need to be... 4 hr PPROGRESSIVE POLI... 1
Mets talkback (Dec '07) 5 hr Jack 35,100
Post on craigslist and DIE - you are NOT safe o... 5 hr newmarkwantsyourm... 1
•••

Jackson-Heights News Video

•••
•••

Jackson-Heights Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••